Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1761
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
damn homeboi who took my pats is doing it big..I redid my roster to have a season like that..damn ban wave....:angry12:...

yo jags 2-5??? u iight brah??
 8 years ago '05        #1762
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
bengals we need to play today before 4pm EST or else im gonna be gone til sunday
 11-26-2009, 09:08 AM         #1763
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had to leave the franchise a while back due to some upcoming work but that's out the way now

Any more slots free?
 8 years ago '05        #1764
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
^Yea, just rejoin the league.

Fellas, the week won't advance until sometime Monday. I'll be out of town, as I know a few of you will be as well. There should be no problems getting all the games in this week.
 8 years ago '05        #1765
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 younggangsta_s said:
^Yea, just rejoin the league.

Fellas, the week won't advance until sometime Monday. I'll be out of town, as I know a few of you will be as well. There should be no problems getting all the games in this week.
Wow, I just read through that entire thread in your Sig. What exactly happened with that? I used Boxden a lot back then, so I was cool with Jann on here and on XBL. But I was locked up for a year from 07-08, and when I got out he was just gone. I heard a few things about him disapearing, but never knew why. I know i'm late as f**k, but what happened with him on Boxden? He dissapear from here around the same time as dissapearing from there? Any word on if he ever got charged with anything and if those dudes ever got there money back?
 8 years ago '05        #1766
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^Basically the dude scammed them out of $600 and was ghost.
 8 years ago '05        #1767
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
^Basically the dude scammed them out of $600 and was ghost.

I gathered that much. What ever became of him though? Jann was good people from what I could tell back in the day.
 8 years ago '05        #1768
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I gathered that much. What ever became of him though? Jann was good people from what I could tell back in the day.
He. Got. Ghost. /Story
 8 years ago '08        #1769
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 niceguy954 said:
damn homeboi who took my pats is doing it big..I redid my roster to have a season like that..damn ban wave....:angry12:...

yo jags 2-5??? u iight brah??
HAHAHA... Yea my two wins and my loss to the Bills I actually played everything else got simmed.
 8 years ago '05        #1770
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^AFC South looks f*cked this season.
 8 years ago '08        #1771
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 younggangsta_s said:
^AFC South looks f*cked this season.
lol... We'll still be in there come playoff time. Just a few minor setbacks I gotta get off that COD... and wow after the Bills beat me down nomore drunken madden league games. hahaha, I left dude on hold while I went to the store I know I was done
 8 years ago '05        #1772
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
In other news, f*ck them Colts.
 8 years ago '05        #1773
space
space
By the way...wtf is up with the Steelers doing terribly?

How many seasons have you guys played through so far? Which teams have won the superbowls? Any blockbuster trades or free agent pick-ups? I'ma be following this thread now.
 8 years ago '05        #1774
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
By the way...wtf is up with the Steelers doing terribly?

How many seasons have you guys played through so far? Which teams have won the superbowls? Any blockbuster trades or free agent pick-ups? I'ma be following this thread now.
The Steelers are terrible. This n*gga has Reggie Bush & Leron James and won't give up either one of them for nothing. They're rotting on that team and they're screaming to come over to the Lightning Bolts.

We're through 1 season, the Eagles are the defending champs, although I don't believe they'll make it back to the Super Bowl to defend their title this year.

A couple of big trades off the top of my head are: Hines Ward and Drew Brees are with the Titans, Big Ben is with the Raiders, Marques Colston is with the Dolphins & Nnamdi Asomugha is with the Saints.

Forgot to mention, f*ck them Colts. :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #1775
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Just made a trade with Steelers owner LOL. Willie Parker for Reggie Bush. This was the initial trade anyway, i threw brees and my backup in the mix for Big ben and dixon. I would have been screwed without that I really needed him. Anyway I get Willie Parker and he's hurt for 7 weeks. Ive been playing Franchise a long time. How can u trade an injured player???????? In this case im good, i dont care that he's injured 7 weeks, i got a three back rotation that can hold it down until he gets back. All im sayin is watch who you trade 4 and trade with. OWNERS pullin slick shyt, but good looking anyway Big Ben is who i needed. My running core is straight.

I'm reading through this entire thread right now (I called off work today, i'm bored as s**t like 30 pages deep right now ) and holy s**t this was a huge trade! Listen, I love the Steelers and i'm a huge Ben fan, but why the f**k did you trade Brees and Reggie for Ben and Willie!?!??!?

Any somehow the Steelers GM still sucks a.ss and his 0-5 in the 2nd season? Wtf? Come on man your the Steelers with an ELITE QB!!!

Saints, how'd everything pan out for you in the first season? Ben and Willie treat your squad right? Playoff run? (s**t, i'ma find out anyway since i'll probably read this entire thread right now )
 8 years ago '05        #1776
space
space
Got bored around page 40.

I'll finish some other time.
 8 years ago '05        #1777
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
im suprised u made it that far lol
 8 years ago '05        #1778
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
s**t, i'ma find out anyway since i'll probably read this entire thread right now
 Reppindaburghh said:
Got bored around page 40.

I'll finish some other time.
:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '05        #1779
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
bengals when can you play? I wanna finish this asap cuz i got plans tonight
 8 years ago '05        #1780
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm reading through this entire thread right now (I called off work today, i'm bored as s**t like 30 pages deep right now ) and holy s**t this was a huge trade! Listen, I love the Steelers and i'm a huge Ben fan, but why the f**k did you trade Brees and Reggie for Ben and Willie!?!??!?

Any somehow the Steelers GM still sucks a.ss and his 0-5 in the 2nd season? Wtf? Come on man your the Steelers with an ELITE QB!!!

Saints, how'd everything pan out for you in the first season? Ben and Willie treat your squad right? Playoff run? (s**t, i'ma find out anyway since i'll probably read this entire thread right now )
Yeah my offense waz straight i waz 15-1. Lost first playoff game my secondary was wack. Revamped my D in the off season traded Big Ben for Asomuga. Got a nice FS in the draft and revamped my offense wit two beast WRs. Pat White for Colston, LOL P.White is one of the league leaders in passing TDs n passing yrds. lol i told em last year i wish i had the eagles cuz of vick but i got one better in p.white. Still got Willie he beasting. BTW Three way trade titans got brees steelers got vince young.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago