most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1421
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
just quit it wit the excuses ugot blown out i scored every drive a rodg was a man amongst boys and yo team has a higher rating
lmao
 8 years ago '05        #1422
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13705 13705
Draft is Saturday, noon c.t. time. Super Bowl players need to knock it out before then.
 8 years ago '04        #1423
Chtgnr278 
space
space
$369 | Props total: 1 1
im ready for the Super Bowl.....who ever wins out of the Bills vs Jags get at me.....we can get to it when ya ready
 8 years ago '05        #1424
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Chtgnr278 said:
im ready for the Super Bowl.....who ever wins out of the Bills vs Jags get at me.....we can get to it when ya ready
The mighty Pack lost??? My prediction turned out to be correct.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-28-2009 at 09:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1425
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 JSMOKER said:
lmao
ya boy 7dawg is coward. The type of n*gga throw a stone and hide his hands. Men amongst boys??? n*gga please.
U have no user skillz. And aint wit the bytch boxden arguing cuz thats wat n*ggaz like u do. Im bout mine n*gga see me online or shut the f**k up. Stright up. U dont wanna see me on normal speed wit my normal team so why u talkin all this big dawg shyt knowing u got a lucky game. f**k ragtings see me online pus*y or just take ur win a nd roll without the pus*y mouth runnin. Be thankful. See see if u blow me out on normal speed online shonuff. but do wat hoez do run ya mouth and avoid me ......... 1. See yall at the draft steelers and dolphins owners i gotta holla at u bout some offseason moves.

Edit:

yeah i heard u just lost 7dawg to my sqad. Come see me online tonight at 11pm central. Im spank yo azz wit the eagles so u cud feel em kickin yo azz twice. Lol. Lets go.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-28-2009 at 09:19 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1426
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 548 548
 JSMOKER said:
So what scheme or strategy did u use (j/k)

bout to do some scouting later lmao
lol his scheme was let my girl call in the middle of the game, and I lost all concentration and just started throwing bulls**t. Keep it real Sher... Mojo was giving you fitz and there wasn't s**t u could do
 8 years ago '05        #1427
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
lol his scheme was let my girl call in the middle of the game, and I lost all concentration and just started throwing bulls**t. Keep it real Sher... Mojo was giving you fitz and there wasn't s**t u could do
This n*gga right here!!! How many times have we played bro? You have only beat me once. Once n*gga! You can't see me sir. This is not the first time I've blown you out the frame. Let me guess, your girl called you all those other times too huh?

Gates, Sproles & L.T. were giving you the business. The only reason you had good running stats was because you got 2 long runs. After that you had 3 yards or less. Your offense was atrocious and you couldn't stop me, just admit it. Hell, the score would have been worse but I ran purposely into the defenders on that last toss play and downed the ball after that.

I'll give you the business again anytime you want.

Edit: Giving me "fitz." n*gga only had 13 points, 6 of those field goals.
 8 years ago '07        #1428
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 niceguy954 said:
hey commish lets do a poll to see if we can update the roster..i know homeboi doesn't know how to use petyon wisely...i want the update roster because they change garson speed to 92 and updated Bethea, Antoine awareness and other small things that make a big difference..

Lol I dont know how to use Peyton? Ok.... Anyways

Wanna switch anyways?
 10-28-2009, 10:36 PM         #1429
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
The mighty Pack lost??? My prediction turned out to be correct.
yea i lost he played a better game i made too many mistakes and let the vick factor rattle me and effect my game. in other news that nosaviour round is pittiful on the game
 8 years ago '05        #1430
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
yea i lost he played a better game i made too many mistakes and let the vick factor rattle me and effect my game. in other news that nosaviour round is pittiful on the game
 8 years ago '05        #1431
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Where are the Bills at? The Jags were on but I didn't see the Bills. Let's get this show on the road!
 8 years ago '05        #1432
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
cowards talk pus*ys cheerlead for theyself and real n*ggaz dominant CONSISTANTLY. u gotta a dim light wen u start and ima blow that bytch out soon as u step up. Loll i love the internet i bring u pus*ys from behind the keyboard step up to me and watch wat happend. Be humble grasshopper and be smart. I play chess n*gga so talk ur way into embarassment. I wud advise u to play pus*y and laugh it off. Crack a few hot lines about how im so trash to hide the fact that u were the beneficiary of a good luck and replace it wit a false picture like u nice. :) i know wat u like. u aint bout playin 4real. u like stunting wit rules come play me online LOL naaaaaaaaaaaa nevermind u a coward talk yo shyt LOL. U like lil wayne u might fool dumb n*ggaz but u and i know wats up. if u better send the request? u scared of vick ha????? i got something 4 yo azz. REAL SHYT- STEELERS AND DOLPHINS i gotta holla at yall bout a trade.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-29-2009 at 01:38 AM..
 10-29-2009, 05:25 AM         #1433
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
cowards talk pus*ys cheerlead for theyself and real n*ggaz dominant CONSISTANTLY. u gotta a dim light wen u start and ima blow that bytch out soon as u step up. Loll i love the internet i bring u pus*ys from behind the keyboard step up to me and watch wat happend. Be humble grasshopper and be smart. I play chess n*gga so talk ur way into embarassment. I wud advise u to play pus*y and laugh it off. Crack a few hot lines about how im so trash to hide the fact that u were the beneficiary of a good luck and replace it wit a false picture like u nice. :) i know wat u like. u aint bout playin 4real. u like stunting wit rules come play me online LOL naaaaaaaaaaaa nevermind u a coward talk yo shyt LOL. U like lil wayne u might fool dumb n*ggaz but u and i know wats up. if u better send the request? u scared of vick ha????? i got something 4 yo azz. REAL SHYT- STEELERS AND DOLPHINS i gotta holla at yall bout a trade.
This is quite possibly the greatest s**t I've read on the internet
 8 years ago '08        #1434
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 548 548
 younggangsta_s said:
This n*gga right here!!! How many times have we played bro? You have only beat me once. Once n*gga! You can't see me sir. This is not the first time I've blown you out the frame. Let me guess, your girl called you all those other times too huh?

Gates, Sproles & L.T. were giving you the business. The only reason you had good running stats was because you got 2 long runs. After that you had 3 yards or less. Your offense was atrocious and you couldn't stop me, just admit it. Hell, the score would have been worse but I ran purposely into the defenders on that last toss play and downed the ball after that.

I'll give you the business again anytime you want.

Edit: Giving me "fitz." n*gga only had 13 points, 6 of those field goals.
I take my L's I'm not saying s**t about that, but you couldn't tell all of a sudden you were unstoppable in the game? I wasn't really paying much attention and I was almost about to ask you to just do a friendly quit and play me right after, but I said f**k it I'll just ride it out when it was only 17-13 in the second qtr.

It's all good I'll get a rematch and we'll see who serves who what.
 8 years ago '05        #1435
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Where are the Bills at? The Jags were on but I didn't see the Bills. Let's get this show on the road!
Had someone to take care of...Ill be on tonight by at least 830... sounds like there is a lot of madden beefin goin on and at the same time... i guess next season will be even more interesting lls...
O by the way i just want to thank younggangsta for keepin fresh unfocused and worried about the chargers, who r no longer in the playoffs lol (NO DISRESPECT)...
 8 years ago '05        #1436
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I take my L's I'm not saying s**t about that, but you couldn't tell all of a sudden you were unstoppable in the game? I wasn't really paying much attention and I was almost about to ask you to just do a friendly quit and play me right after, but I said f**k it I'll just ride it out when it was only 17-13 in the second qtr.

It's all good I'll get a rematch and we'll see who serves who what.
We'll see, no excuses.

JSMOKER said:
Had someone to take care of...Ill be on tonight by at least 830... sounds like there is a lot of madden beefin goin on and at the same time... i guess next season will be even more interesting lls...
O by the way i just want to thank younggangsta for keepin fresh unfocused and worried about the chargers, who r no longer in the playoffs lol (NO DISRESPECT)...
It goin down tonight huh? :confused12:
 8 years ago '05        #1437
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
It goin down tonight huh? :confused12:
If everything follows suit then yes... do u plan on playin JAGS tonite online too?
 8 years ago '05        #1438
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
If everything follows suit then yes... do u plan on playin JAGS tonite online too?
Yea, if he ain't runnin, duckin and hidin. Naw, I'll run it after ya'll game if he still on.
 10-29-2009, 02:44 PM         #1439
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
REAL SHYT- STEELERS AND DOLPHINS i gotta holla at yall bout a trade.
Yeah my bad i ain't been on in a while cause i been goin out everynight basically. last night got into an all out brawl msg me on live or on here about it.
 8 years ago '05        #1440
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
draft on sat? what bout sunday night, I gotta get my halloween ish on so I can get my treat from these hoes
Saturday @ Noon central time, way before people go out for the night. If you can't make it, set your draft board.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago