Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 126
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-21-2009, 08:59 AM         #1301
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8est is no good, i've got work tomorrow so can't be up at 3am BST
 9 years ago '05        #1302
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
Top Plays Of The Week


6.

[video - click to view]

5.

[video - click to view]

4.

[video - click to view]

3.

[video - click to view]

2.

[video - click to view]

1.

[video - click to view]



Offensive Player Of The Week

Aaron Rodgers (Packers, QB) - 39 Attempts For 29 Completions, 322 Yards, 7 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Luis Castillo (LE, Chargers) - 4 Sacks, 4 Tackles


Last edited by Y.G.; 10-21-2009 at 01:11 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1303
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
MVP

LaDainian Tomlinson (RB, Chargers)


Offensive Player Of The Year

LaDainian Tomlinson (RB, Chargers)


Defensive Player Of The Year

Luis Castillo (LE, Chargers)


Best Quarterback

Tom Brady (Patriots)


Best Running Back

LaDainian Tomlinson (Chargers)


Best Wide Receiver

Randy Moss (Patriots)


Best Defensive Linemen

Luis Castillo (Chargers)


Best Linebacker

Cameron Wake (Dolphins)


Best Defensive Back

Rashean Mathis (Jaguars)
 9 years ago '05        #1304
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 10-21-2009, 11:56 AM         #1305
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 avirax said:
8est is no good, i've got work tomorrow so can't be up at 3am BST
well i'll be off work tomorrow so what time can u do it. I'm in Eastern timezone! i should be available from 8 am till 3 pm Eastern
 10-21-2009, 11:59 AM         #1306
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
MVP

LaDainian Tomlinson (RB, Chargers)


Offensive Player Of The Year

LaDainian Tomlinson (RB, Chargers)


Defensive Player Of The Year

Luis Castillo (LE, Chargers)


Best Quarterback

Tom Brady (Patriots)


Best Running Back

LaDainian Tomlinson (Chargers)


Best Wide Receiver

Randy Moss (Patriots)


Best Defensive Linemen

Luis Castillo (Chargers)


Best Linebacker

Cameron Wake (Dolphins)


Best Defensive Back

Rashean Mathis (Jaguars)

Shouldve let owners vote on awards, but can't vote on players from own team!
 9 years ago '05        #1307
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 7thWonder said:
Shouldve let owners vote on awards, but can't vote on players from own team!
Based off stats. Numbers don't lie, n*ggas do.
 10-21-2009, 12:52 PM         #1308
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
well i'll be off work tomorrow so what time can u do it. I'm in Eastern timezone! i should be available from 8 am till 3 pm Eastern
Nice I'll be on between 12 and 1pm est if that works for you
 10-21-2009, 12:52 PM         #1309
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Based off stats. Numbers don't lie, n*ggas do.
Did my replays not show up? I uploaded 2 TD's after the game
 9 years ago '05        #1310
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 avirax said:
Did my replays not show up? I uploaded 2 TD's after the game
Didn't see them, let me check again.

Edit: Got em.
 9 years ago '08        #1311
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
MACHINE MATHIS BABY! Let's talk about.... hahaha
 9 years ago '07        #1312
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 d3athb4dishonor said:
MACHINE MATHIS BABY! Let's talk about.... hahaha

Alright Fresh you got your wish. We're gonna have to go through each other in the playoffs.
 9 years ago '05        #1313
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 d3athb4dishonor said:
MACHINE MATHIS BABY! Let's talk about.... hahaha
 9 years ago '05        #1314
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
The Eagles have to sit out the playoffs due to restarting games. I warned everybody.

Edit: Eagles have been reinstated after being suspended due to a miscommunication.


Last edited by Y.G.; 10-21-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1315
Chtgnr278 
space
avatar space
space
$369 | Props total: 1 1
yo.......i didnt restart the game.....i have proof .....i completed the game....i was winning 21 nothing at towards the end of the second qtr then a messaged popped up saying the connection to the franchise was lost and it wouldnt count the stats or game....but i finished the game and i have proof.....please dont make me sit out the playoffs i swear to you man i didnt restart it....please check your records man i finished that game and won then i had to play it over and won again.....give me your email ill send you the pics to prove it
 9 years ago '05        #1316
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 Chtgnr278 said:
yo.......i didnt restart the game.....i have proof .....i completed the game....i was winning 21 nothing at towards the end of the second qtr then a messaged popped up saying the connection to the franchise was lost and it wouldnt count the stats or game....but i finished the game and i have proof.....please dont make me sit out the playoffs i swear to you man i didnt restart it....please check your records man i finished that game and won then i had to play it over and won again.....give me your email ill send you the pics to prove it
Resent the invite.
 10-22-2009, 10:04 AM         #1317
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Commish we got a problem!

me and The Seahawks "Avirax" was set to play today and 12 eastern.

He just sent me a message saying he cant play his tv broke and his new one hasn't came yet.

Well i came in here yesterday saying i needed to get it in yesterday and he couldnt so we scheduled today now he canceled and i for sure wont be back around a tv again till Sunday evening!

will u push the deadline back till sunday!
 9 years ago '05        #1318
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17019 17019
 7thWonder said:
Commish we got a problem!

me and The Seahawks "Avirax" was set to play today and 12 eastern.

He just sent me a message saying he cant play his tv broke and his new one hasn't came yet.

Well i came in here yesterday saying i needed to get it in yesterday and he couldnt so we scheduled today now he canceled and i for sure wont be back around a tv again till Sunday evening!

will u push the deadline back till sunday!
You can't squeeze in a 40 minute game on Friday or Saturday?
 9 years ago '08        #1319
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Yo Monty incase you peep this and not XLIVE... lemme know when you have time to play, because Im not getting another bulls**t loss against you lol.
 10-22-2009, 02:14 PM         #1320
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you make 8am EST tomorrow morning? I think it's about the only time I'll be able to play (I'll be around someone else's)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
78 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
55 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy