Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 77
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1241
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ohhh Mr Monty Marvel pleasssse win out! You know me I'm not a c*cky muthaf**ka when it comes to Madden, but I had our division on lock and you never responded to any of my messages about playing. It's cool though please win out so I can whoop you @ home in the playoffs.
I saw his a.ss on too. I figured he would try to get his game simulated so he could have a chance at winning. You should have hit me up so you could have played the computer if he wasn't responding.

 d3athb4dishonor said:
You'lre gonna need all the direct snaps, no huddle, and throw it to the flats bulls**t I promise ya hahahaha.
I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
 8 years ago '05        #1242
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Falcons are back!
 10-14-2009, 11:00 AM         #1243
avirax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Packers when you wanna play? I'm 5 hours ahead of CET so gimme a time you're free
 8 years ago '05        #1244
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
Top Plays Of The Week

5.

[video - click to view]

4.

[video - click to view]

3.

[video - click to view]

2.

[video - click to view]

1.

[video - click to view]




Offensive Player Of The Week


Trent Edwards (Bills, QB) - 25 Attempts For 20 Completions, 316 Yards, 3 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

William Moore (Falcons, FS) - 2 Interceptions, 2 Tackles, 1 Forced Fumble



Chargers (Sherweaz) vs Titans (Weis914)
Prediction: Chargers

Bills (JUSAMAZING) vs Falcons (M Swagga11)
Prediction: Bills

Seahawks (shimbomba) vs Packers (The 7 Dawg)
Prediction: Packers

Jets (MVPLAYER7) vs Colts (Monty Marvel)
Prediction: Colts
 10-14-2009, 01:10 PM         #1245
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 avirax said:
Packers when you wanna play? I'm 5 hours ahead of CET so gimme a time you're free
I sent you a message that said 6 eastern which i guess is noon your time! if you need later let me know.

I get home from work around 6 eastern!
 8 years ago '05        #1246
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 14 - 0

  2. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 13 - 1

  3. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 12 - 2

  4. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 12 - 2

  5. Jacksonville Jaguar (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 10 - 4

  6. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 10 - 4

  7. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 10 - 4

  8. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 9 - 5

  9. Indianapolis Colts (Monty Marvel) | 10 - 4

  10. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 9 - 5

  11. Green Bay Packers (The 7 Dawg) | 8 - 6

  12. Atlanta Falcons (M Swagga11) | 8 - 6

  13. Dallas Cowboys (CharlesCity21) | 8 - 6

  14. Seattle Seahawks (shimbomba) | 7 - 7

  15. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 6 - 8

  16. Oakland Raiders (DWADEHURTINEM) | 6 - 8

  17. Miami Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) | 4 - 10

  18. New York Giants (Pimpwin) | 5 - 9

  19. San Francisco 49ers (JONESBLITZ) | 1 - 13
 8 years ago '08        #1247
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
I'm in another league that just finished and we did the rookie draft let me tell you that muthaf**king draft class would be the illegal if it was a real NFL draft.

Tim Tribow has a cannon like Manning and legs like Vick... and trucking like Brandon Jacobs get the f**k outta here hahahaa

Almost all the corners are 90 something speed... They've got a few Chris Johnson like running backs with AP size.

I was told it's only the first one thats got all those super suped up players, but still wait til you look at the draft board lol.
 8 years ago '07        #1248
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
I saw his a.ss on too. I figured he would try to get his game simulated so he could have a chance at winning. You should have hit me up so you could have played the computer if he wasn't responding.



I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

Too bad 90% of that time was either my cousin or little brother. I had a History Test Monday and a Philosophy Test Today and pretty much didnt have time to play.


And you can go ahead and kiss my a.ss always talkin s**t to me even after I apologized like a man to you for talkin s**t and you still wanna spit this s**t at me "have a chance at winning" and acting like I cant win if I cant use my offense. I ran Direct Snaps ONCE against Fresh with the NE playbook and never again, No huddle, Ummmmm a lot of people do that. And if you dont like me hitting the flats, then.... Cover Em!
 10-14-2009, 04:40 PM         #1249
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I'm in another league that just finished and we did the rookie draft let me tell you that muthaf**king draft class would be the illegal if it was a real NFL draft.

Tim Tribow has a cannon like Manning and legs like Vick... and trucking like Brandon Jacobs get the f**k outta here hahahaa

Almost all the corners are 90 something speed... They've got a few Chris Johnson like running backs with AP size.

I was told it's only the first one thats got all those super suped up players, but still wait til you look at the draft board lol.
So when do we see the actual players we can draft? Like right after the superbowl?

at the name "Tim Tribow" thats crazy
 10-14-2009, 04:43 PM         #1250
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Too bad 90% of that time was either my cousin or little brother. I had a History Test Monday and a Philosophy Test Today and pretty much didnt have time to play.


And you can go ahead and kiss my a.ss always talkin s**t to me even after I apologized like a man to you for talkin s**t and you still wanna spit this s**t at me "have a chance at winning" and acting like I cant win if I cant use my offense. I ran Direct Snaps ONCE against Fresh with the NE playbook and never again, No huddle, Ummmmm a lot of people do that. And if you dont like me hitting the flats, then.... Cover Em!
Nobody runs no huddle that I've played in the league. It's just a cheese tactic. U can only audible so much before the offense hikes and if your two reads aren't open off the snap then you're gonna dump into the flats. Doing this constantly is abusing an exploit. Your guy brown had like 15 catches or so in one game I saw The fact you have to run no huddle and abuse exploits to win against the computer is sad in itself.
 8 years ago '07        #1251
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 JNyiri77 said:
Nobody runs no huddle that I've played in the league. It's just a cheese tactic. U can only audible so much before the offense hikes and if your two reads aren't open off the snap then you're gonna dump into the flats. Doing this constantly is abusing an exploit. Your guy brown had like 15 catches or so in one game I saw The fact you have to run no huddle and abuse exploits to win against the computer is sad in itself.

The guy who I played today ran no huddle and you do know there are more people that play Madden then the 20 in this league right?


And if you ever watched me play you would know I put my RB's on fade routes, Middle Slants, Outer slants, Streaks, Blocking, And hell even curls sometimes.


And no I dont "HAVE" to run no huddle. The only times I did constantly were when I first developed this offense and thought it would work best with no huddle and I played Sherweaz and IFresh Prince. They both beat me and I stopped using No Huddle on a regular basis. Since when do teams in the NFL not use No Huddle sometimes?

And I have beat human opponents in this league too. Fresh and Mars are the only humans who beat me.



Why the f**k do other men worry about other men? Why dont yall stop being f**gots and just do you.
 10-14-2009, 06:54 PM         #1252
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
The guy who I played today ran no huddle and you do know there are more people that play Madden then the 20 in this league right?


And if you ever watched me play you would know I put my RB's on fade routes, Middle Slants, Outer slants, Streaks, Blocking, And hell even curls sometimes.


And no I dont "HAVE" to run no huddle. The only times I did constantly were when I first developed this offense and thought it would work best with no huddle and I played Sherweaz and IFresh Prince. They both beat me and I stopped using No Huddle on a regular basis. Since when do teams in the NFL not use No Huddle sometimes?

And I have beat human opponents in this league too. Fresh and Mars are the only humans who beat me.



Why the f**k do other men worry about other men? Why dont yall stop being f**gots and just do you.
What the f**k do I care if people do it outside of the league? They're not in it. You are. Do you grasp that?

No huddling the whole game is about as cheese as you can get w/o running the same play repeatedly.

The Dolphins also ran the wildcat over 16 times against the Jets. Guess that means I can do it next season as much as I want then right? I mean if it happened in the NFL

This isn't about other men worrying about what other men do, it's about being cheese and being called out on it more than once
 8 years ago '07        #1253
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 JNyiri77 said:
What the f**k do I care if people do it outside of the league? They're not in it. You are. Do you grasp that?

No huddling the whole game is about as cheese as you can get w/o running the same play repeatedly.

The Dolphins also ran the wildcat over 16 times against the Jets. Guess that means I can do it next season as much as I want then right? I mean if it happened in the NFL

This isn't about other men worrying about what other men do, it's about being cheese and being called out on it more than once


Well if outside the league doesnt matter then constantly no huddling shouldnt mean anything to you because i ran those on Sherweaz and Fresh OUTSIDE THE LEAGUE.... learn your facts before commenting moron
 8 years ago '08        #1254
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Fyi you ran no huddle on me (the Titans) just a few weeks ago when I got destroyed, not making excuses just don't lie.
 8 years ago '07        #1255
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 40ozHenny said:
Fyi you ran no huddle on me (the Titans) just a few weeks ago when I got destroyed, not making excuses just don't lie.


I didnt run constantly every drive. If I saw something I liked, I wanted my same offense out there against your defensive personnel.


And I am pretty sure that we are trying to achieve somewhat of an NFL style sim league with the punt/4th down rules and abusing screens and wildcat plays.
 8 years ago '05        #1256
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yo bills when are u free?
 10-14-2009, 10:41 PM         #1257
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I didnt run constantly every drive. If I saw something I liked, I wanted my same offense out there against your defensive personnel.


And I am pretty sure that we are trying to achieve somewhat of an NFL style sim league with the punt/4th down rules and abusing screens and wildcat plays.
Thats what cheese is. So if I like something I'm just going to keep no huddling? Explain how thats not cheese?
 8 years ago '05        #1258
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 MythMade said:
Too bad 90% of that time was either my cousin or little brother. I had a History Test Monday and a Philosophy Test Today and pretty much didnt have time to play.


And you can go ahead and kiss my a.ss always talkin s**t to me even after I apologized like a man to you for talkin s**t and you still wanna spit this s**t at me "have a chance at winning" and acting like I cant win if I cant use my offense. I ran Direct Snaps ONCE against Fresh with the NE playbook and never again, No huddle, Ummmmm a lot of people do that. And if you dont like me hitting the flats, then.... Cover Em!
Um, did I say you ran direct snaps or no huddled n*gga? As far as you hittin the flats repeatedly, everyone knows that is an exploit. It really just speaks for your lack of skills if you have to repeatedly go to an exploit for offense.
 8 years ago '07        #1259
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
Um, did I say you ran direct snaps or no huddled n*gga? As far as you hittin the flats repeatedly, everyone knows that is an exploit. It really just speaks for your lack of skills if you have to repeatedly go to an exploit for offense.


when you agreed with Prince saying, I thought I was the only one who noticed that.



JNyiri:NO you f**kin moron, if I see a play that can exploit that D, I will run the no huddle to run another play, not my whole damn drive. After the next play I go back to the playscreen. Why are you hating on a guy you havent even played? Just a clown to hate on a dude who has had no affect on you whatsoever.


If yall dont like it, kiss my a.ss, move on, go about your day and Im gonna move on.
 8 years ago '05        #1260
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 MythMade said:
when you agreed with Prince saying, I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
Fool, I agreed with the excessive abuse of the flats. Quote where I said anything about no huddling or direct snaps.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy