most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1201
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Would anybody be against starting a new franchise once the playoffs were over? By that I mean same teams and everything let the commish SIM one whole season so we at least get our player progression and start from there... Only reason I say that is so we can get our official rosters, because I know I'm missing lots of players.

Just an idea I was thinking about if nobodys down I'm cool for the way things are, but I figure if people can get on board maybe we can get down.
That would be cool, but I noticed that Online Franchise rosters update slower than the regular rosters.

Example: Vincent Jackson is an 87 OVR after the update last week. I joined two franchises days after this update and he's still an 83 OVR.

It's a cool idea though.
 10-07-2009, 03:36 PM         #1202
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Would anybody be against starting a new franchise once the playoffs were over? By that I mean same teams and everything let the commish SIM one whole season so we at least get our player progression and start from there... Only reason I say that is so we can get our official rosters, because I know I'm missing lots of players.

Just an idea I was thinking about if nobodys down I'm cool for the way things are, but I figure if people can get on board maybe we can get down.
I agree. When I took over the Dolphins granted they were 0-6 they were missing tons of players like the starting RG, Running Back\LB Depth, etc.

It would be a good move in my opinion. I like the idea of simming the first season so that the progression isn't missed.
 8 years ago '05        #1203
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
That would be cool, but I noticed that Online Franchise rosters update slower than the regular rosters.

Example: Vincent Jackson is an 87 OVR after the update last week. I joined two franchises days after this update and he's still an 83 OVR.

It's a cool idea though.
JUST wanted to know why the PATRIOTS werent in the power rankings (cuz after my cpu game i have to play him)? was he booted?
 8 years ago '05        #1204
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
JUST wanted to know why the PATRIOTS werent in the power rankings (cuz after my cpu game i have to play him)? was he booted?
It's just temporary unless he doesn't rejoin.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-07-2009 at 07:54 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #1205
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
#2! Week 15 im comin for the top young!

Last edited by blackdel93; 10-07-2009 at 09:04 PM..
 10-08-2009, 06:10 PM         #1206
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason when I try to play games against the other users, it wont let us. I will go to the matchup screen, and invite him. Once he showed up, I could choose my playbooks and change my unis, but it wouldnt show the other user doin it and after a few seconds just says either "your opponent has left" or "Game session is no longer available". This has happened against the old Falcons owner and recently against the Cowboys owner, and because of it the game had to be simmed and I lost. Anyone know wussup wit this or has it happened to anyone else?
 8 years ago '05        #1207
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
For some reason when I try to play games against the other users, it wont let us. I will go to the matchup screen, and invite him. Once he showed up, I could choose my playbooks and change my unis, but it wouldnt show the other user doin it and after a few seconds just says either "your opponent has left" or "Game session is no longer available". This has happened against the old Falcons owner and recently against the Cowboys owner, and because of it the game had to be simmed and I lost. Anyone know wussup wit this or has it happened to anyone else?
Test your connection in then dashboard to make sure it's ok. Then turn off your Xbox and unplug the ethernet cable for two minutes. Plug the ethernet cable back up and turn on the Xbox.

Let me know if this doesn't work.
 10-08-2009, 08:19 PM         #1208
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Test your connection in then dashboard to make sure it's ok. Then turn off your Xbox and unplug the ethernet cable for two minutes. Plug the ethernet cable back up and turn on the Xbox.

Let me know if this doesn't work.
Well im sure the connection is fine, considering i can connect and get to the franchise menu.. and right now, im tryin to play blkmamba, and its f**king up again... ima try what u said, but if anyone could come up with a number for easports, mad props, cuz this is some bs and the third game ill miss cuz of it
 8 years ago '05        #1209
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
Well im sure the connection is fine, considering i can connect and get to the franchise menu.. and right now, im tryin to play blkmamba, and its f**king up again... ima try what u said, but if anyone could come up with a number for easports, mad props, cuz this is some bs and the third game ill miss cuz of it
Just try it and get back at me.
 10-08-2009, 11:40 PM         #1210
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No highlights?
 8 years ago '05        #1211
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
No highlights?
Naw, not for week 13. They'll be back for week 14.
 8 years ago '05        #1212
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Pimpwin said:
I know exactly wassup. Same shyt happend to me. Sorry to tell u but ur NAT is strict and u got 2 choices. ( DONT LISTEN TO MS WHEN IT SAY POWER OFF ROUTER FOR 30 SEC TO OPEN NAT THATS BULLSHYT) 1. U CAN BUY A NEW WIRELESS ROUTER MADE 4 GAMING. THATS WAT I DID. BELKIN DSL WIRELESS ROUTER. IF U GOT DSL GET THE DSL WIRELESS ROUTER AND REPLACE UR ISP ROUTER. U GOT CABLE GET CABLE WIRELESS ROUTER ECT. 2. GO TO THE ROOM WHERE THE MAIN LINE IS. WHERE UR ISP MODEM IS AND CONNECT THE XBOX DIRECTLY TO IT. THIS IS WAT I HAD TO DO B4 I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER. IF CONNECTING DIRECT STILL DOESNT WORK CALL UR ISP AND TELL THEM TO WALK U THROUGH GETTING TO UR UNUP AND ENABLING IT. I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER BEEN STR8T EVER SINCE.
 10-09-2009, 06:00 AM         #1213
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
I know exactly wassup. Same shyt happend to me. Sorry to tell u but ur NAT is strict and u got 2 choices. ( DONT LISTEN TO MS WHEN IT SAY POWER OFF ROUTER FOR 30 SEC TO OPEN NAT THATS BULLSHYT) 1. U CAN BUY A NEW WIRELESS ROUTER MADE 4 GAMING. THATS WAT I DID. BELKIN DSL WIRELESS ROUTER. IF U GOT DSL GET THE DSL WIRELESS ROUTER AND REPLACE UR ISP ROUTER. U GOT CABLE GET CABLE WIRELESS ROUTER ECT. 2. GO TO THE ROOM WHERE THE MAIN LINE IS. WHERE UR ISP MODEM IS AND CONNECT THE XBOX DIRECTLY TO IT. THIS IS WAT I HAD TO DO B4 I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER. IF CONNECTING DIRECT STILL DOESNT WORK CALL UR ISP AND TELL THEM TO WALK U THROUGH GETTING TO UR UNUP AND ENABLING IT. I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER BEEN STR8T EVER SINCE.
Another thing you can do Is log on to your router and change you security restrictions. Google the router model you have and it should tell you how to do it!
 8 years ago '05        #1214
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Let me get my falcons back...my xbox is fixe. M swagga11
 8 years ago '05        #1215
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
Let me get my falcons back...my xbox is fixe. M swagga11
I sent you the invite along time ago.
 10-10-2009, 05:06 PM         #1216
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo we need a not top 10 of all the s**tty plays. I have 2 qualifiers.
 8 years ago '08        #1217
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
Man good s**t today Dolphins I was going through hell trying to run wiht Mojo haha you musta been game planning like hell.

You know the one thing that sucks about highlights? Either its a super HUGE play like one of those 99 yard plays that pretty much starts in the middle of the play which is gay, because I had a field goal returned for a TD that I pitched the ball a few times on and it really made the highlight worth while lol.... OR... I'll have a great pass play inside about the 30 or so and it'll have the whole play, but then the ball just pauses in mid air before the scfore and the highlight just stops mad gay for some strange reason I've had this happenin twice in a row
 8 years ago '05        #1218
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Plays Of The Week

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Offensive Player Of The Week

Randy Moss (Patriots, WR) - 10 Receptions For 198 Yards, 2 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Sedrick Ellis (Saints, DT) - 5 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles

Key Matchups

Colts (Monty Marvel) vs Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE)
Prediction: Jaguars

Cowboys (CharlesCity21) vs Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA)
Prediction: Saints

Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) vs Titans (Weis914)
Prediction: Dolphins

49ers (JONESBLITZ) vs Eagles (blkmamba33)
Prediction: Eagles

Falcons (M Swagga11) vs Jets (MVPLAYER7)
Prediction: Jets

Patriots (Mar05954) vs Bills (JUSAMAZING)
Prediction: Bills

Bengals (i LiFT3D i) vs Chargers (Sherweaz)
Prediction: Chargers
 8 years ago '05        #1219
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 13 - 0

2. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 12 - 1

3. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 12 - 1

4. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 11 - 2

5. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 10 - 3

6. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 9 - 4

7. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 9 - 4

8. New England Patriots (Mar05954) | 9 - 4

9. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 8 - 5

10. Indianapolis Colts (Monty Marvel) | 9 - 4

11. Dallas Cowboys (CharlesCity21) 8 | 5

12. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 8 - 5

13. Green Bay Packers (The 7 Dawg) | 7 - 6

14. Atlanta Falcons (M Swagga11) | 7 - 6

15. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 6 - 7

16. New York Giants (Pimpwin) | 5 - 8

17. Miami Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) | 4 - 9

18. Oakland Raiders (DWADEHURTINEM) | 5 - 8

19. San Francisco 49ers (JONESBLITZ) | 1 - 12
 8 years ago '05        #1220
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
Falcons, I can play tonite or Wed after 4pm.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy