Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 53
Drake- Iím Upset
319 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1201
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Would anybody be against starting a new franchise once the playoffs were over? By that I mean same teams and everything let the commish SIM one whole season so we at least get our player progression and start from there... Only reason I say that is so we can get our official rosters, because I know I'm missing lots of players.

Just an idea I was thinking about if nobodys down I'm cool for the way things are, but I figure if people can get on board maybe we can get down.
That would be cool, but I noticed that Online Franchise rosters update slower than the regular rosters.

Example: Vincent Jackson is an 87 OVR after the update last week. I joined two franchises days after this update and he's still an 83 OVR.

It's a cool idea though.
 10-07-2009, 02:36 PM         #1202
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Would anybody be against starting a new franchise once the playoffs were over? By that I mean same teams and everything let the commish SIM one whole season so we at least get our player progression and start from there... Only reason I say that is so we can get our official rosters, because I know I'm missing lots of players.

Just an idea I was thinking about if nobodys down I'm cool for the way things are, but I figure if people can get on board maybe we can get down.
I agree. When I took over the Dolphins granted they were 0-6 they were missing tons of players like the starting RG, Running Back\LB Depth, etc.

It would be a good move in my opinion. I like the idea of simming the first season so that the progression isn't missed.
 9 years ago '05        #1203
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
That would be cool, but I noticed that Online Franchise rosters update slower than the regular rosters.

Example: Vincent Jackson is an 87 OVR after the update last week. I joined two franchises days after this update and he's still an 83 OVR.

It's a cool idea though.
JUST wanted to know why the PATRIOTS werent in the power rankings (cuz after my cpu game i have to play him)? was he booted?
 9 years ago '05        #1204
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
 JSMOKER said:
JUST wanted to know why the PATRIOTS werent in the power rankings (cuz after my cpu game i have to play him)? was he booted?
It's just temporary unless he doesn't rejoin.


Last edited by Y.G.; 10-07-2009 at 06:54 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #1205
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$515 | Props total: 334 334
#2! Week 15 im comin for the top young!


Last edited by blackdel93; 10-07-2009 at 08:04 PM..
 10-08-2009, 05:10 PM         #1206
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason when I try to play games against the other users, it wont let us. I will go to the matchup screen, and invite him. Once he showed up, I could choose my playbooks and change my unis, but it wouldnt show the other user doin it and after a few seconds just says either "your opponent has left" or "Game session is no longer available". This has happened against the old Falcons owner and recently against the Cowboys owner, and because of it the game had to be simmed and I lost. Anyone know wussup wit this or has it happened to anyone else?
 9 years ago '05        #1207
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
 Pimpwin said:
For some reason when I try to play games against the other users, it wont let us. I will go to the matchup screen, and invite him. Once he showed up, I could choose my playbooks and change my unis, but it wouldnt show the other user doin it and after a few seconds just says either "your opponent has left" or "Game session is no longer available". This has happened against the old Falcons owner and recently against the Cowboys owner, and because of it the game had to be simmed and I lost. Anyone know wussup wit this or has it happened to anyone else?
Test your connection in then dashboard to make sure it's ok. Then turn off your Xbox and unplug the ethernet cable for two minutes. Plug the ethernet cable back up and turn on the Xbox.

Let me know if this doesn't work.
 10-08-2009, 07:19 PM         #1208
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Test your connection in then dashboard to make sure it's ok. Then turn off your Xbox and unplug the ethernet cable for two minutes. Plug the ethernet cable back up and turn on the Xbox.

Let me know if this doesn't work.
Well im sure the connection is fine, considering i can connect and get to the franchise menu.. and right now, im tryin to play blkmamba, and its f**king up again... ima try what u said, but if anyone could come up with a number for easports, mad props, cuz this is some bs and the third game ill miss cuz of it
 9 years ago '05        #1209
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
 Pimpwin said:
Well im sure the connection is fine, considering i can connect and get to the franchise menu.. and right now, im tryin to play blkmamba, and its f**king up again... ima try what u said, but if anyone could come up with a number for easports, mad props, cuz this is some bs and the third game ill miss cuz of it
Just try it and get back at me.
 10-08-2009, 10:40 PM         #1210
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No highlights?
 9 years ago '05        #1211
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
 JNyiri77 said:
No highlights?
Naw, not for week 13. They'll be back for week 14.
 9 years ago '05        #1212
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 Pimpwin said:
For some reason when I try to play games against the other users, it wont let us. I will go to the matchup screen, and invite him. Once he showed up, I could choose my playbooks and change my unis, but it wouldnt show the other user doin it and after a few seconds just says either "your opponent has left" or "Game session is no longer available". This has happened against the old Falcons owner and recently against the Cowboys owner, and because of it the game had to be simmed and I lost. Anyone know wussup wit this or has it happened to anyone else?
I know exactly wassup. Same shyt happend to me. Sorry to tell u but ur NAT is strict and u got 2 choices. ( DONT LISTEN TO MS WHEN IT SAY POWER OFF ROUTER FOR 30 SEC TO OPEN NAT THATS BULLSHYT) 1. U CAN BUY A NEW WIRELESS ROUTER MADE 4 GAMING. THATS WAT I DID. BELKIN DSL WIRELESS ROUTER. IF U GOT DSL GET THE DSL WIRELESS ROUTER AND REPLACE UR ISP ROUTER. U GOT CABLE GET CABLE WIRELESS ROUTER ECT. 2. GO TO THE ROOM WHERE THE MAIN LINE IS. WHERE UR ISP MODEM IS AND CONNECT THE XBOX DIRECTLY TO IT. THIS IS WAT I HAD TO DO B4 I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER. IF CONNECTING DIRECT STILL DOESNT WORK CALL UR ISP AND TELL THEM TO WALK U THROUGH GETTING TO UR UNUP AND ENABLING IT. I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER BEEN STR8T EVER SINCE.
 10-09-2009, 05:00 AM         #1213
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
I know exactly wassup. Same shyt happend to me. Sorry to tell u but ur NAT is strict and u got 2 choices. ( DONT LISTEN TO MS WHEN IT SAY POWER OFF ROUTER FOR 30 SEC TO OPEN NAT THATS BULLSHYT) 1. U CAN BUY A NEW WIRELESS ROUTER MADE 4 GAMING. THATS WAT I DID. BELKIN DSL WIRELESS ROUTER. IF U GOT DSL GET THE DSL WIRELESS ROUTER AND REPLACE UR ISP ROUTER. U GOT CABLE GET CABLE WIRELESS ROUTER ECT. 2. GO TO THE ROOM WHERE THE MAIN LINE IS. WHERE UR ISP MODEM IS AND CONNECT THE XBOX DIRECTLY TO IT. THIS IS WAT I HAD TO DO B4 I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER. IF CONNECTING DIRECT STILL DOESNT WORK CALL UR ISP AND TELL THEM TO WALK U THROUGH GETTING TO UR UNUP AND ENABLING IT. I BOUGHT A NEW ROUTER BEEN STR8T EVER SINCE.
Another thing you can do Is log on to your router and change you security restrictions. Google the router model you have and it should tell you how to do it!
 9 years ago '05        #1214
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
Let me get my falcons back...my xbox is fixe. M swagga11
 9 years ago '05        #1215
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
 marvelous said:
Let me get my falcons back...my xbox is fixe. M swagga11
I sent you the invite along time ago.
 10-10-2009, 04:06 PM         #1216
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo we need a not top 10 of all the s**tty plays. I have 2 qualifiers.
 9 years ago '08        #1217
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Man good s**t today Dolphins I was going through hell trying to run wiht Mojo haha you musta been game planning like hell.

You know the one thing that sucks about highlights? Either its a super HUGE play like one of those 99 yard plays that pretty much starts in the middle of the play which is gay, because I had a field goal returned for a TD that I pitched the ball a few times on and it really made the highlight worth while lol.... OR... I'll have a great pass play inside about the 30 or so and it'll have the whole play, but then the ball just pauses in mid air before the scfore and the highlight just stops mad gay for some strange reason I've had this happenin twice in a row
 9 years ago '05        #1218
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
Plays Of The Week


2.

[video - click to view]

1.

[video - click to view]




Offensive Player Of The Week

Randy Moss (Patriots, WR) - 10 Receptions For 198 Yards, 2 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week


Sedrick Ellis (Saints, DT) - 5 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles



Key Matchups


Colts (Monty Marvel) vs Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE)
Prediction: Jaguars

Cowboys (CharlesCity21) vs Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA)
Prediction: Saints

Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) vs Titans (Weis914)
Prediction: Dolphins

49ers (JONESBLITZ) vs Eagles (blkmamba33)
Prediction: Eagles

Falcons (M Swagga11) vs Jets (MVPLAYER7)
Prediction: Jets

Patriots (Mar05954) vs Bills (JUSAMAZING)
Prediction: Bills

Bengals (i LiFT3D i) vs Chargers (Sherweaz)
Prediction: Chargers
 9 years ago '05        #1219
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17033 17033
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 13 - 0

  2. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 12 - 1

  3. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 12 - 1

  4. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 11 - 2

  5. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 10 - 3

  6. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 9 - 4

  7. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 9 - 4

  8. New England Patriots (Mar05954) | 9 - 4

  9. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 8 - 5

  10. Indianapolis Colts (Monty Marvel) | 9 - 4

  11. Dallas Cowboys (CharlesCity21) 8 | 5

  12. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 8 - 5

  13. Green Bay Packers (The 7 Dawg) | 7 - 6

  14. Atlanta Falcons (M Swagga11) | 7 - 6

  15. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 6 - 7

  16. New York Giants (Pimpwin) | 5 - 8

  17. Miami Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) | 4 - 9

  18. Oakland Raiders (DWADEHURTINEM) | 5 - 8

  19. San Francisco 49ers (JONESBLITZ) | 1 - 12
 9 years ago '05        #1220
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 707 707
Falcons, I can play tonite or Wed after 4pm.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy