Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2009, 02:00 AM         #1181
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm tryna get some practice in exhibition mode on all-madden but i keep gettin worked by the cpu lol...does anyone else have a problem wit tackling on all-madden vs. the CPU??? cuz every single time i try and tackle them 1-on-1 they always break it....i'm playin the chargers now and LT broke 6 tackles all right after each other and ran for a TD...Vincent Jackson broke 3 tackles, Gates broke 3 tackles all for TDs...do yall play wit different sliders than normal or somethin??
u have to adjust the sliders on all-madden in my opinion. The thing is i play a 3-4 so I'm blitzing alot but when I practiced in exhibition against the patriots I got no pressure at all on all-madden. Even if I was blitzing 7 guys to the 5 on the line. They get all day to throw on all-madden. Thats my only gripe with it. I dont see the broken tackles as much since I manually tackle hard hits most of the time and wait for an a.ssist.

pass protection is just too tough on all-madden. Then again it was the Pats oline so who knows.
 8 years ago '05        #1182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
Good game Cowboys.
 8 years ago '04        #1183
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
yea man good game, it should have been 17-10 but my player froze up on me on that last TD when i was tryna make a play lol...but great game nonetheless, i jus couldnt stop those runs and couldnt get the ball away from gates
 8 years ago '05        #1184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
yea man good game, it should have been 17-10 but my player froze up on me on that last TD when i was tryna make a play lol...but great game nonetheless, i jus couldnt stop those runs and couldnt get the ball away from gates
Yea, that last play I figured I hit you with a pass because I knew you were thinking run. Surprisingly you ran a cover 4, like you knew I was going to pass. That first interception that Gates dropped was BS though. Madden loves those volleyball picks.
 8 years ago '04        #1185
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
that 2nd half i felt like i had a feel for ur offense but u caught me sleepin a couple times while i was runnin man instead of zone...i knew that was my best chance of stoppin ur running game but i still would forget to call zone plays sometimes on clutch downs..

if i could have gotten my offense goin i coulda gave u a run for ur money, especially capitalizing on that Hamlin INT at the end of the game...

but ur right, those picks be crazy, dont even get me started on what i've been seein since i been playin games on all-madden to try and get my game up
 8 years ago '05        #1186
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
that 2nd half i felt like i had a feel for ur offense but u caught me sleepin a couple times while i was runnin man instead of zone...i knew that was my best chance of stoppin ur running game but i still would forget to call zone plays sometimes on clutch downs..

if i could have gotten my offense goin i coulda gave u a run for ur money, especially capitalizing on that Hamlin INT at the end of the game...

but ur right, those picks be crazy, dont even get me started on what i've been seein since i been playin games on all-madden to try and get my game up
Yea, the second half I played real conservative. I couldn't really run all the pass plays I wanted so I just tried to manage the game.

I wish I would have saved the replay of the last game I played. My TE jumps, catches the ball, gets hit, drops the ball, then has the CB behind him immediately catch it for an interception.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-07-2009 at 02:47 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1187
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, the second half I played real conservative. I couldn't really run all the pass plays I wanted so I just tried to manage the game.

I wish I would have saved the replay of the last game I played. My TE jumps, catches the ball, gets hit, drops the ball, then has the CB behind him immediately catch it for an interception.
lmao thats insane man i tell you...i jus hate how the QB throws the ball...i tried fade routes twice in the red zone and 1 was picked off and the other was batted down becuz the QB doesnt lob it up in the air they throw it straight to the receiver which makes it a low ball that anyone can snag

but the worst INTs are when ur QB throws it nowhere near the intended receiver for a pick, sometimes halfway across the field str8 to the defender..

o yea, i gotta give u credit, u showed me how to run the ball on the CPU on all-madden..i'm lightin the Eagles up right now on the ground, if only i could figure out how to stop the pass i would be pretty good
 8 years ago '05        #1188
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 JNyiri77 said:
Damn bills beat the jets 6-3? crazy.

Redskins beat the Saints 17-7?

Yo Raiders guy why did u restart the game 5 times against the Steelers?

what a week of games

Played after hittin the streets. i was drunk as f**k Ciroc and Madden dont mix. Im 12-1 just beat the falcons lookin forward to the cowboys.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 10-07-2009 at 05:47 AM..
 10-07-2009, 06:15 AM         #1189
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Thats the whole point....I sign in, it saids dude is offline for 40 mins....no message or nothing trying to reschedule. We still had another day to get the game in. s**t even when I signed in later that night he still didnt hit me up. Yea little n*gga i got your message about it being PM....630pm eastern time = 230pm alaska time, what im missing here...you tell me? Because you and me both know you wasnt on then. Doesnt matter though because you wasnt going to beat me...im sure of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude dont talk s**t u like 6-5 or some s**t you trash!
 8 years ago '05        #1190
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 7thWonder said:
Dude dont talk s**t u like 6-5 or some s**t you trash!
4 of the 5 games were simmed because I left the league and then came back. The only lost I got was by the commish. Secondly, I will would gladly smash you in a quick online game if you like...let me know when you want to do this. Oh wait? Your b**ch a.ss isn't going show like last time....
 8 years ago '05        #1191
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 neworleansavior said:
Played after hittin the streets. i was drunk as f**k Ciroc and Madden dont mix. Im 12-1 just beat the falcons lookin forward to the cowboys.
I actually play better when I'm drunk...i'm more loose.
 10-07-2009, 09:50 AM         #1192
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
4 of the 5 games were simmed because I left the league and then came back. The only lost I got was by the commish. Secondly, I will would gladly smash you in a quick online game if you like...let me know when you want to do this. Oh wait? Your b**ch a.ss isn't going show like last time....
Dude, you don't want to play me! Just take yo bulls**t a.ss win and be happy about it, cry baby a.ss n*gga u aint makin the play offs in the AFC anyway. Suck a d*ck and die!
 10-07-2009, 09:52 AM         #1193
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
This n*gga 7 Dawg trippin hard. Dude ain't rejoined the franchise and he deleted me off his friends list.
Dude i don't need to be on yo friends list!
 10-07-2009, 09:58 AM         #1194
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
^lol at this dude takin this s**t so seriously
I play to win, i take wins and losses seriously! And so the f**k What! i got pissed if i lose at Checkers, scrabble, even f**kin charades. Those games only take up minutes to play! Now on the other hand this franchise has been taken up time for weeks, so I'll be pissed about that too! even more cause it took up more time! I mean if I aint playin to win the Superbowl, WTF else am I playing for!:angry12:

Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-07-2009 at 10:05 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1195
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Dude i don't need to be on yo friends list!
Who said you did? I just pointed out how much you're in your feelings over madden. You didn't even rejoin the league and the Packers have the 7th spot, right behind the Falcons. If you can't make it in, I don't know what to say considering the Falcons are CPU controlled.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-07-2009 at 07:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
The Top 10 Plays Will Not Be Available This Week Due To Lack Of Highlights

Offensive Player Of The Week

LaDainian Tomlinson (Chargers, RB) - 11 Attempts For 127 Yards, 6 Receptions For 62 Yards, 2 Rushing Touchdowns, 1 Receiving Touchdown

Defensive Player Of The Week

Haloti Ngata (Ravens, RE) - 4 Tackles, 2 Sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles

Key Matchups

Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) vs Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE)
Prediction: Jaguars

Bengals (i LiFT3D i) vs Vikings (DJRep22)
Prediction: Bengals

Chargers (Sherweaz) vs Cowboys (CharlesCity21)
Prediction: Chargers

Eagles (blkmamba33) vs Giants (Pimpwin)
Prediction: Eagles
 8 years ago '05        #1197
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 12 - 0

2. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 11 - 1

3. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 11 - 1

4. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 11 - 1

5. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 9 - 3

6. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 8 - 4

7. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 8 - 4

8. Dallas Cowboys (CharlesCity21) | 8 - 4

9. Indianapolis Colts (Monty Marvel) | 8 - 4

10. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 7 - 5

11. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 7 - 5

12. New York Giants (Pimpwin) | 5 - 7

13. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 5 - 7

14. Oakland Raiders (DWADEHURTINEM) | 5 - 7

15. Miami Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) | 4 - 8

16. San Francisco 49ers (JONESBLITZ) | 1 - 11
 8 years ago '08        #1198
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
Would anybody be against starting a new franchise once the playoffs were over? By that I mean same teams and everything let the commish SIM one whole season so we at least get our player progression and start from there... Only reason I say that is so we can get our official rosters, because I know I'm missing lots of players.

Just an idea I was thinking about if nobodys down I'm cool for the way things are, but I figure if people can get on board maybe we can get down.
 8 years ago '08        #1199
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
btw... Dolphins dude my aim name is fawk politikz gt is in sig... if I'm not on you can just send a message to my aim joint and if I'm home n not busy I'll hop on and play ya... I'll send you a friend req later on.
 8 years ago '05        #1200
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
i restarted my game against the bucs in the 1st Q cuz I forgot to change the playbook
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy