Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2009, 06:16 AM         #1141
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I saw him on earlier too. I'm going to hit him up now, if he doesn't hit me you can play the computer.
I was on earlier because i was waiting on him.

And Kampman should have been defensive player of the week his stats were better than Castillo!
 8 years ago '06        #1142
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 younggangsta_s said:
I'll let you play the computer this time if he doesn't get on. He's not doing that again.
im not doing that again??? its the first time I miss a schedule play calm the f**k down..same thing happen to me vs broncos because he miss or schedule date and the dolphins once alrdy you had to sim both games..
 8 years ago '06        #1143
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 JNyiri77 said:
No I meant that he told me he could only play that Tuesday at a specific time the first time. Now he's getting on me about how I could only play at a specific time. It's the same thing. I don't know when he wants to play since I'll have to accommodate him AGAIN You ain't the only one with quizzes/test/work to do.
wat time should I accommodate you sir? im good after 5:30...
 8 years ago '05        #1144
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15779 15779
 7thWonder said:
dude stop cryin like a b**ch, i was on, I waited on yo a.ss for damn near 30 minutes then i left.

i beeen in contact with u about playin since the damn week advanced hoe a.ss n*gga, what time can u play today!
You said you was going be on at 630pm.....I was on at the right time, which is 230pm where I live. If you got on earlier and didn't let me know ahead time, too bad..so sad. @ you lieing and making excuses. I have messages on live saved to prove thats the time you said you wanted to run game. Don't let me expose you.

Why the f**k did you schedule a time to play, change your mind....and then don't let me know?

Your one dumb motherf**ker you know that

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 10-06-2009 at 08:37 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1145
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 7thWonder said:
And Kampman should have been defensive player of the week his stats were better than Castillo!
Same amount of sacks with less tackles, no.
 8 years ago '05        #1146
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
How the f**k you gon boot me, I been active all f**kin year
And you've had games simulated before for not being active so don't act like you played every single game.
 10-06-2009, 09:45 AM         #1147
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
You said you was going be on at 630pm.....I was on at the right time, which is 230pm where I live. If you got on earlier and didn't let me know ahead time, too bad..so sad. @ you lieing and making excuses. I have messages on live saved to prove thats the time you said you wanted to run game. Don't let me expose you.

Why the f**k did you schedule a time to play, change your mind....and then don't let me know?

Your one dumb motherf**ker you know that
I aint change the time. I got on on waited on yo a.ss. I never changed the time. I hit you up cause u said, "Well i guess I'll get up early"

Not realizing you in Alaska i hit u up sayin "u know i meant PM not AM. I never changed the f**kin time.

And how in the hell u gon expose me. Expose me then.

Shut yo cry baby a.ss the f**k up.

If u wasn't scared we could have played today. You act like i wasn't responding to u and was duckin u or something. I hit u up as soon as i got a message from you.

You been crying bout n*ggas through out the whole league!

Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-06-2009 at 09:47 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1148
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
I can cover them up as much as the game allows, which is not much. You should be ashamed @ running the same route repeatedly knowing it's an exploit.

Not really. Ask the Jags dude. I have played him a few times and everytime I try hitting the flats he pick 6's it.
 8 years ago '05        #1149
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
Not really. Ask the Jags dude. I have played him a few times and everytime I try hitting the flats he pick 6's it.
O.K. buddy.
 8 years ago '07        #1150
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
I aint change the time. I got on on waited on yo a.ss. I never changed the time. I hit you up cause u said, "Well i guess I'll get up early"

Not realizing you in Alaska i hit u up sayin "u know i meant PM not AM. I never changed the f**kin time.

And how in the hell u gon expose me. Expose me then.

Shut yo cry baby a.ss the f**k up.

If u wasn't scared we could have played today. You act like i wasn't responding to u and was duckin u or something. I hit u up as soon as i got a message from you.

You been crying bout n*ggas through out the whole league!

Same thing happened to me. If you dont get on the second the Ravens guy gets on. He gets the privilege of spanking the computer while you just gotta take an embarrassing L
 10-06-2009, 11:03 AM         #1151
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Same thing happened to me. If you dont get on the second the Ravens guy gets on. He gets the privilege of spanking the computer while you just gotta take an embarrassing L
Thats BULLs**t obviously if this motherf**ker keep crying about everybody eventually at some point he must be the damn problem! I could see if it happened today, right before the league advanced maybe. But we had whole other day.

He always crying bout his damn issues cause he live if Alaska that aint our damn problem other people work too. The Minority caters to the Majority not the other way around. Your issues should be on you. Thats just some bulls**t.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-06-2009 at 11:09 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1152
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Same amount of sacks with less tackles, no.
8 Tackles 7 sacks 1 FF compared to 9 tackles 7 sacks.

That FF doesnt get the edge over 1 more tackle?
 10-06-2009, 11:13 AM         #1153
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:

I had a FF also yeah it was some bulls**t!

Aint that some s**t in 2010 1 tackle can be greater than a turnover.

Where they play that type of football at.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-06-2009 at 11:16 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1154
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
n*gga I hit you up three time and you only responding once, and that was in response to the last message! Get tha f*ck outta here with that "privilege" sh*t dude.
 8 years ago '05        #1155
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MythMade said:

7thWonder said:
I had a FF also yeah it was some bulls**t!

Aint that some s**t in 2010 1 tackle can be greater than a turnover.

Where they play that type of football at.
No, considering all Castillo's tackles were for loses of 4 yards or more.

I promise ya'll n*ggas complain about everything that doesn't matter, especially that Colts n*gga (this n*gga complains about worthless free agents and now this ). n*ggas keep complaining over fictional awards and I won't do them anymore. LT set the record for most rushing TD's in a game and had 12 attempts for 214 yards. He would easily be the ESPN/NFL Player Of The Week just off of setting that record, not to mention the yards. I didn't give it to him though because I didn't want to show bias.

Nobody feels like taking time out of their schedule just so n*ggas can act like hoes and whine about not getting "Defensive Player Of The Week" or how they can't draft a 32-year old 73 OVR free agent.
 10-06-2009, 12:21 PM         #1156
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
No, considering all Castillo's tackles were for loses of 4 yards or more.

I promise ya'll n*ggas complain about everything that doesn't matter, especially that Colts n*gga (this n*gga complains about worthless free agents and now this ). n*ggas keep complaining over fictional awards and I won't do them anymore. LT set the record for most rushing TD's in a game and had 12 attempts for 214 yards. He would easily be the ESPN/NFL Player Of The Week just off of setting that record, not to mention the yards. I didn't give it to him though because I didn't want to show bias.

Nobody feels like taking time out of their schedule just so n*ggas can act like hoes and whine about not getting "Defensive Player Of The Week" or how they can't draft a 32-year old 73 OVR free agent.

Dude i could careless about the awards but the fact that u suckin the baltimore ravens dude's d*ck because he lives in Alaska pisses me the f**k off. Cause he cant play tomorrow, that s**t aint my fault. I work all damn week too. I was there he wasnt i got off, and now that he cried first i get booted to f**k up my Play offs chances. Thats bulls**t!

You aint heard complaining from me all season but this s**t done pissed me off!
 8 years ago '05        #1157
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Dude i could careless about the awards but the fact that u suckin the baltimore ravens dude's d*ck because he lives in Alaska pisses me the f**k off. Cause he cant play tomorrow, that s**t aint my fault. I work all damn week too. I was there he wasnt i got off, and now that he cried first i get booted to f**k up my Play offs chances. Thats bulls**t!

You aint heard complaining from me all season but this s**t done pissed me off!
I'm going to tell you like I told you in the 1,000 PM's you sent me. If you couldn't play the game, you should have rescheduled, period. If you do that this situation doesn't occur. It's done now so no point in keeping up with the whining.
 8 years ago '05        #1158
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Dude i could careless about the awards
If you couldn't careless about them why make a post with the awards as the topic? You sound like the Colts n*gga when he was complaining about the free agents then turned around and said he didn't care about them.
 10-06-2009, 12:37 PM         #1159
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm going to tell you like I told you in the 1,000 PM's you sent me. If you couldn't play the game, you should have rescheduled, period. If you do that this situation doesn't occur. It's done now so no point in keeping up with the whining.
I'm gon tell you like i been told you i was on he wasn't u saw me on that day i was waitin on his a.ss!
 10-06-2009, 12:38 PM         #1160
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
If you couldn't careless about them why make a post with the awards as the topic? You sound like the Colts n*gga when he was complaining about the free agents then turned around and said he didn't care about them.
that was 7 words u said yo piece i let it go, cause it wasnt important
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy