Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1121
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 MythMade said:
Peyton Manning Offensive Player of the Week nomination- 23-27 307 yards 5 TD's
Dallas Clark Offensive Player of the Week nomination- 5 Receptions 118 yards 2 TD's

A few of my highlights didnt show the whole play. Like Bob Sanders INT TD only showed his part where he ran.
Where 20 of those completions to the flats?
 8 years ago '05        #1122
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top 10 Plays Of The Week

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Offensive Player Of The Week

Aaron Rodgers (Packers, QB) - 45 Pass Attempts For 30 Completions, 471 Yards, 6 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

Luis Castillo (Chargers, LE) - 9 Tackles, 7 Sacks

Key Matchups For Week 13

Jets (MVPLAYER7) vs Bills (JUSAMAZING)
Prediction: Jets

Titans (Weis914) vs Colts (Monty Marvel)
Prediction: Titans

Cowboys (CharlesCity21) vs Giants (Pimpwin)
Prediction: Giants

Patriots (Mar05954) vs Dolphins (Mr Cheese77)
Prediction: Dolphins

Ravens (AirforceOne79) vs Packers (The 7 Dawg)
Prediction: Ravens

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-05-2009 at 06:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1123
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
Commish....that 7 Dawg cat sets up a match for 630pm (eastern) today, which is 230pm my time and he doesn't show up. I don't have time for n*ggas dodging and missing times (that he set mind you). I made the effort the wake up earlier before going to work to play this game ( I don't go to work until 4pm on mondays) Now I only have until tonight when I get off or possibly early tomorrow afternoon before going to work to get this game in. Because by the time I get off work tomorrow you would have already simmed the week. Just let me play the cpu....because that n*gga been slackin to get this game set up since I messaged him last week.

Dudes on here need to make more of an effort to play or just leave the league....your just wasting people time.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 10-05-2009 at 06:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1124
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 11 - 0

2. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 11 - 0

3. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 10 - 1

4. Minnesota Vikings (DJRep22) | 10 - 1

5. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 8 - 3

6. New England Patriots (Mar05954) | 8 - 3

7. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 7 - 4

8. Indianapolis Colts (Monty Marvel) | 7 - 4

9. Dallas Cowboys (CharlesCity21) | 7 - 4

10. Philadelphia Eagles (blkmamba33) | 7 - 4

11. Tennessee Titans (Weis914) | 7 - 4

12. Green Bay Packers (The 7 Dawg) | 6 - 5

13. Baltimore Ravens (AirforceOne79) | 6 - 5

14. New York Giants (Pimpwin) | 5 - 6

15. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 5 - 6

16. Oakland Raiders (DWADEHURTINEM) | 4 - 7

17. Miami Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) | 3 - 8

18. San Francisco 49ers (JONESBLITZ) | 1 - 10
 8 years ago '05        #1125
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Commish....that 7 Dawg cat sets up a match for 630pm (eastern) today, which is 230pm my time and he doesn't show up. I don't have time for n*ggas dodging and missing times (that he set mind you). I made the effort the wake up earlier before going to work to play this game ( I don't go to work until 4pm on mondays) Now I only have until tonight when I get off or possibly early tomorrow afternoon before going to work to get this game in. Because by the time I get off work tomorrow you would have already simmed the week. Just let me play the cpu....because that n*gga been slackin to get this game set up since I messaged him last week.

Dudes on here need to make more of an effort to play or just leave the league....your just wasting people time.
I saw him on earlier too. I'm going to hit him up now, if he doesn't hit me you can play the computer.
 8 years ago '05        #1126
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
The Weekly Recap and Power Rankings have been posted.
 10-05-2009, 06:30 PM         #1127
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:

I feel the same. I made a specific time between 1-3 today to play the Pats guy and I'm on and he doesn't show up. Then he comes back saying he was studying? Well don't agree to a time if you're not gonna show up. I'm studying too but I figured I could take a 2 hr break at some point and we set this up on Saturday so I don't get how you miss that. Ppl who miss scheduled game times should have to let the CPU play. We don't just wait for whatevers good for you. We schedule times to play cause we got lives man and s**t to do.

Last edited by Cheeze; 10-05-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1128
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
I feel the same. I made a specific time between 1-3 today to play the Pats guy and I'm on and he doesn't show up. Then he comes back saying he was studying? Well don't agree to a time if you're not gonna show up. I'm studying too but I figured I could take a 2 hr break at some point and we set this up on Saturday so I don't get how you miss that. Ppl who miss scheduled game times should have to let the CPU play. We don't just wait for whatevers good for you. We schedule times to play cause we got lives man and s**t to do.
The Pats said they were about to hop on in their post.
 8 years ago '07        #1129
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
Where 20 of those completions to the flats?

Damn son you have been straight hatin on my style ever since we played. After we played you sent me a message talkin about those. I just abused the flats on you because you left em open. Plain and simple. Most people cover em up. So actually, most of the completions were different routes.
 8 years ago '05        #1130
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
Damn son you have been straight hatin on my style ever since we played. After we played you sent me a message talkin about those. I just abused the flats on you because you left em open. Plain and simple. Most people cover em up. So actually, most of the completions were different routes.
"Straight hatin?" I sent you one message dude. What do you mean "most people cover em up?" You do know that the flats are an exploit in this game right? Why do you think it's being fixed in the 2nd patch?
 8 years ago '07        #1131
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
"Straight hatin?" I sent you one message dude. What do you mean "most people cover em up?" You do know that the flats are an exploit in this game right? Why do you think it's being fixed in the 2nd patch?

You also just put that post on here just doggin my stats like they arent worthy or something. And I play people all the time who can cover up those "exploits."
 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM         #1132
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
The Pats said they were about to hop on in their post.
After 3...dumbass. I wrote 1-3 he said ok I'll be on between 1-3 on monday. then doesn't show. if i didn't post anything he wouldn't have even said anything about it. yet he was able to post RIGHT AFTER i made a post about it.

Last edited by Cheeze; 10-05-2009 at 07:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1133
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
After 3...dumbass. I wrote 1-3 he said ok I'll be on between 1-3 on monday. then doesn't show. if i didn't post anything he wouldn't have even said anything about it. yet he was able to post RIGHT AFTER i made a post about it.
Pats...
 8 years ago '05        #1134
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
You also just put that post on here just doggin my stats like they arent worthy or something. And I play people all the time who can cover up those "exploits."
I can cover them up as much as the game allows, which is not much. You should be ashamed @ running the same route repeatedly knowing it's an exploit.
 8 years ago '06        #1135
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 JNyiri77 said:
come dude.. i been rdy on saturday,sunday,monday and you couldnt play until monday??? so its my fault..make urself more available you know when the week ends...

JNyiri77 said:
yo where u at? it says u haven't been on for 15 hrs?
2:37pm

niceguy954 said:
s**t brah i forgot about that time frame we set up...im on now...i was studying for this thrill test Im gonna have on Wednesday.. about 75 pages of notes for one test:angry12::angry12:
3:09 pm...

JNyiri77 said:
right after you say....hummmmm

all on page 76 gotta love that time stamp

niceguy954 said:
i posted 30 minutes after you post ur last message before 3 pm buddy...seriously brah..why??

Last edited by niceguy954; 10-05-2009 at 08:45 PM..
 10-05-2009, 09:06 PM         #1136
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Make myself more available? Dude you did the same thing to me last time we had to play and the game got simmed. "I can only play tuesday etc" I can dig it up if you really want but you know its the same situation BRAH.

Using all the smileys in the world isn't gonna deny the fact you agreed to play at a specific TWO HOUR TIME FRAME AND DIDN'T SHOW UP.

I didn't mean literally right after but you were able to log on right after when we were supposed to play and leave a comment? Like I said, ifI hadn't posted anything you wouldn't have said "my bad BRAH blah blah blah"

Last edited by Cheeze; 10-05-2009 at 09:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1137
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Make myself more available? Dude you did the same thing to me last time we had to play and the game got simmed. "I can only play tuesday etc" I can dig it up if you really want but you know its the same situation BRAH.
I'll let you play the computer this time if he doesn't get on. He's not doing that again.
 10-05-2009, 11:33 PM         #1138
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I'll let you play the computer this time if he doesn't get on. He's not doing that again.
No I meant that he told me he could only play that Tuesday at a specific time the first time. Now he's getting on me about how I could only play at a specific time. It's the same thing. I don't know when he wants to play since I'll have to accommodate him AGAIN You ain't the only one with quizzes/test/work to do.
 10-06-2009, 05:58 AM         #1139
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:

dude stop cryin like a b**ch, i was on, I waited on yo a.ss for damn near 30 minutes then i left.

i beeen in contact with u about playin since the damn week advanced hoe a.ss n*gga, what time can u play today!

Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-06-2009 at 06:08 AM..
 10-06-2009, 06:04 AM         #1140
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k you gon boot me, I been active all f**kin year, just cause this b**ch a.ss n*gga in this f**ked up a.ss time zone wants to cry like a b**ch.

I just took over a 4-5 team and now its crucial that i win and u boot me, it wouldnt matter if i was still with the Vikes cause i only had 1 loss but i just took over a team with 5 losses. 1 Loss could be the end of a playoff run for me. i cant take no damn loses, I'm trying to play all the games i can. Thats some BULLs**t!!

Last edited by 7thWonder; 10-06-2009 at 06:47 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy