Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1081
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
You know what I think is a good system... Let the Super Bowl winner get his shot at a free agent whoever, because of course they are the champ... Then base it off win/loss records and then with the playoff teams how you were elminated. So if a 11-5 team knocks off a 16-0 team that 16-0 team gets their pick of a free agent first.

I mean it doesn't matter to me like I said Ive never been big on free agency in Madden and I can find diamonds in the rough.

btw... Got some highlights for ya this week to! lol... even tho the vids I uploaded go so f**king fast it doesn't do the plays any justice. They look mad bland
 8 years ago '08        #1082
space
space
And I cant believe we're five games from finishing a f**king franchise... Big ups to everybody who's staying active and actually playing their games this year. I remember last year everybody signed up and two weeks after the league started everybody disappeared.
 10-01-2009, 10:31 PM         #1083
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
This discussion has been done before. Move on.
So why bring it up? I didn't. I was bringing up something that someone else said someone else did. I wasn't talking about you but you felt like I was cause you know u did
 10-01-2009, 10:40 PM         #1084
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GG Bills. I don't think I've ever seen more picks in my life. 2 of those were on me when I threw into coverage and the last one was overthrown so it was a gimmie. But those others were ridiculous. The one handed one and what not. Everything that could've gone wrong did. I should've lost by more. 2 pick six's and I give u an int inside my 20. Just a bad game overall. But not bad for 24-7. Henne was slow as hell on that TD I can't believe he made it.
 8 years ago '05        #1085
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,641 | Props total: 13718 13718
 JNyiri77 said:
So why bring it up? I didn't. I was bringing up something that someone else said someone else did. I wasn't talking about you but you felt like I was cause you know u did
Honest mistake. I was at work when I was skimming through your post and just a.ssumed every point was based towards me. I didn't have time to read through it all.

Moving forward, there are only 4 games left in this week. If the Ravens, Falcons, Titans, Raiders & Cowboys get their games done we can advance early.
 8 years ago '05        #1086
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
And I cant believe we're five games from finishing a f**king franchise... Big ups to everybody who's staying active and actually playing their games this year. I remember last year everybody signed up and two weeks after the league started everybody disappeared.
:lachen001: Sad but true.
 8 years ago '06        #1087
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
SAINTS GG... I cant believe how sry i got in two weeks....i guess I just cannot practice and play a madden game once a week ne more... i was throwing picks where I shouldve knew not to throw at..i hardly ran the ball..

.school got me mad occupied...lets rematch during school holidays...

Last edited by niceguy954; 10-02-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1088
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
SAINTS GG... I cant believe how sry i got in two weeks....i guess I just cannot practice and play a madden game once a week ne more... i was throwing picks where I shouldve knew not to throw at..i hardly ran the ball..

Hold on did the great Patriots lose a game? Somebody stop the muthaf**king presses...

JNyiri77 said:
GG Bills. I don't think I've ever seen more picks in my life. 2 of those were on me when I threw into coverage and the last one was overthrown so it was a gimmie. But those others were ridiculous. The one handed one and what not. Everything that could've gone wrong did. I should've lost by more. 2 pick six's and I give u an int inside my 20. Just a bad game overall. But not bad for 24-7. Henne was slow as hell on that TD I can't believe he made it.
LOL... So it was you who released Chad Pennington huh hahaha... your lose was definitely my gain.
 10-02-2009, 12:34 AM         #1089
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Hold on did the great Patriots lose a game? Somebody stop the muthaf**king presses...

LOL... So it was you who released Chad Pennington huh hahaha... your lose was definitely my gain.
Uh duh why would I play with a 34 yr old guy? I have a QB with A pot and another with B pot. I'd rather they get better now for next season since the team I took over was 0-6 and I probably wasn't going to make the playoffs. Winning isn't a big deal right now since I'm just trying to get them better and I can't make the playoffs.

muahhahahaahah

/sarcasm
 8 years ago '05        #1090
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 niceguy954 said:

4sho. Im work a whole lot. But i get it in on the weekends during the day and evening or early in the weekend morning round 4am after partyin :cool0012: gg tho. Didnt want to play pretty willie but he got me a td. Im pulling him for falcons game and maybe cowboys depending on my record and playoff home field advantage.
 8 years ago '06        #1091
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
lol..im not the same beast i was three weeks ago...school got me rusty quick...im gonna get more sorry when nba 2k10 comes because madden is gonna collect some dust and..if this s**t aint done by modern warfare 2 come out im chucking the duces out of this league..:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #1092
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
lol..im not the same beast i was three weeks ago...school got me rusty quick...im gonna get more sorry when nba 2k10 comes because madden is gonna collect some dust and..if this s**t aint done by modern warfare 2 come out im chucking the duces out of this league..:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
Yea yea, just worry about making it through the playoffs.
 8 years ago '08        #1093
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Uh duh why would I play with a 34 yr old guy? I have a QB with A pot and another with B pot. I'd rather they get better now for next season since the team I took over was 0-6 and I probably wasn't going to make the playoffs. Winning isn't a big deal right now since I'm just trying to get them better and I can't make the playoffs.

muahhahahaahah

/sarcasm
lol I feel ya, but... I was talking in the sense of you giving me one of my 3 players to release come season end hahahaha... Plus if Garrard gets hurt this year he's perfect for how I run my offense and his short passing game is amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #1094
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 JNyiri77 said:
Hey did ur screen go white when Henne scored that touchdown... I hit the s**t out of him wit the hit stick and after the screen went back his a.ss was still layin there on the ground...
never in my life have i seen that. :sprachlos020:
I swore he was dead lmao

Matter fact has anyone experienced that?????

good game tho.... i couldnt really get my offense started for nothin had to rely on that d
 10-02-2009, 12:57 PM         #1095
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JSMOKER said:
Hey did ur screen go white when Henne scored that touchdown... I hit the s**t out of him wit the hit stick and after the screen went back his a.ss was still layin there on the ground...
never in my life have i seen that. :sprachlos020:
I swore he was dead lmao

Matter fact has anyone experienced that?????

good game tho.... i couldnt really get my offense started for nothin had to rely on that d
oh s**t you saw that too

looked like any given sunday when dude dives for the endzone

i was like wtf did he make it in? i thought he was injured as well. he was just layin there. screen just went white on impact. i think mitchell was the one that hit him but 3 guys were comin right at him.i tried to save the highlight but it wouldn't let me see it.
 10-02-2009, 01:00 PM         #1096
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
lol I feel ya, but... I was talking in the sense of you giving me one of my 3 players to release come season end hahahaha... Plus if Garrard gets hurt this year he's perfect for how I run my offense and his short passing game is amazing.
yeah i had to let him go cause even tho i switched up my depth chart, when the game got simmed against the pats it still had pennington in instead of henne who I had #1. So I figured I had to release him in case a game gets simmed in the future.. I got other no namers to release.

Last edited by Cheeze; 10-02-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1097
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 niceguy954 said:
Damn u sound like u giving up. Ima be on 2k10 too. but i aint stoppin Madden. I love football. Dude flattering me like i put dude in retirement or something .................. DAMN. O well see yall in the playoffs Im lookin forward to seein falcons packer vike and cowboys im peepin all yall.
 10-02-2009, 01:31 PM         #1098
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Damn u sound like u giving up. Ima be on 2k10 too. but i aint stoppin Madden. I love football. Dude flattering me like i put dude in retirement or something .................. DAMN. O well see yall in the playoffs Im lookin forward to seein falcons packer vike and cowboys im peepin all yall.
I am the Packers and the Vikes as far as I'm concerned!
 8 years ago '05        #1099
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Patriots coppin pleas left and right.
 8 years ago '06        #1100
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
i just felt the rust in my game when I played you thats all..you got to admit i did stop ur run when it was close..you beat me in the passing game..

younggangsta_s said:
Patriots coppin pleas left and right.
Im still here.....i aint leaving yet...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago