Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1061
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 JNyiri77 said:
You said i was running the clock out. You went for it on 4th and 3. Cheese. Do you not remember that? Did you message me to tell me I was running the clock when I didn't know myself? No you did not. Others have done it as well. I'm saying if you think the person is cheesing, TELL THEM, don't just break the rules yourself if the other person doesn't notice that they are. Even others agreed with me when I brought it up so I'm not in the wrong here.
This discussion has been done before. Move on.
 8 years ago '05        #1062
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 neworleansavior said:
dude im 10-0. Im already gonna be like one of the last to draft players now sad azz teams are supposed to be rewarded for losing? With free agents? f**k outta here. Im undefeated wit a team ovr ranked in the 70s i guess im never supposed to pick up talent as long as i keep winning? I gotta lose to get new talent. Shyt is true even in offline franxhise players goto mid level to high level teams first. I simmed through season wit seahawks to get high draft pick wound up 3-13. I offered players in FA most money and thhey NEVER signed with me even uppin the bonus and that was an 80 ovr player. If anything i think we should release one 80 ovr plyer too because itll have the fa pool more competitive. Fa pool aint gonna have no real good players wit the format we using anyway so why are yall crying? I hope the people complaining got winning records 4real.
Thank you, someone with sense! Good free agents go to good teams! There won't be any impact free agents anyway, so I don't see the fuss.

Sounds like people want to be rewarded for losing.
 8 years ago '07        #1063
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
You are not understanding. It is not a "reward." It is a player that may make them a better team. You think anyone is gonna tank the season to pick up a 70 Overall player? No. So why not let the player that actually tried hard and played hard but maybe did not have the personnel get a chance at someone who could make them competitive. This is just a prime example of the rich getting richer while the poor have to suffer. And no I'm not some bitter guy complaining because I have a s**tty record. I have a 7-4 record. If we flipped the order of the draft I would end up getting a worse pick I just think it should benefit players who actually need personnel to get better. Not a team that just won the damn Superbowl.


Just my $.02
 8 years ago '06        #1064
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 younggangsta_s said:
Dude, do you realize you are the only one who cares about childish sh*t like 'MVP' and 'Offensive Player Of The Year?' You do realize those awards don't exist unless I post them in this thread right? Who the hell lives and dies by stats but you?

I forgot though, you're the same dude who said this;

I dont live or die by stats...people join leagues so they can track things like that and strive to accomplish those awards, power rankings, player of the week and so on.. winning is only half the fun part in playing in a league...and there is other people who care about offensive player of the week and things like that mayne..

im trying to study brah you can win this arguement..
 8 years ago '05        #1065
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,202 | Props total: 15739 15739
Yo, niceguy you do realize 4 of those 5 loses was because the games were simmed, only dude who beat me was the commish. Plus I had quit and came back. Trust I will make the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1066
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 552 552
 younggangsta_s said:
Thank you, someone with sense! Good free agents go to good teams! There won't be any impact free agents anyway, so I don't see the fuss.

Sounds like people want to be rewarded for losing.
Ehh you can't necessarily say that. Good free agents really will go to whoever pays them the most money MOST of the time at least.

I really don't care either way I like my Jags the way they are maybe a better safety or a quicker tight end, but we're still beasts out there on D.
 8 years ago '08        #1067
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,466 | Props total: 552 552
BTW... 9ers dude incase you hop on and check this I'll check for you a little bit later if you don't get on I'll let dude sim it cause it wouldn't be right for him to boot you since I f**ked up our arrangement yesterday.
 8 years ago '05        #1068
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 niceguy954 said:
I dont live or die by stats...people join leagues so they can track things like that and strive to accomplish those awards, power rankings, player of the week and so on.. winning is only half the fun part in playing in a league...and there is other people who care about offensive player of the week and things like that mayne..

im trying to study brah you can win this arguement..
It's not an argument. You're the only one who complains about power rankings and weekly awards. Sit down somewhere with that.
 8 years ago '05        #1069
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ehh you can't necessarily say that. Good free agents really will go to whoever pays them the most money MOST of the time at least.

I really don't care either way I like my Jags the way they are maybe a better safety or a quicker tight end, but we're still beasts out there on D.
In my first post I said 99% of the time they go to good teams.
 8 years ago '08        #1070
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:
Thank you, someone with sense! Good free agents go to good teams! There won't be any impact free agents anyway, so I don't see the fuss.

Sounds like people want to be rewarded for losing.
I think there is no way to make the free agent issue 100% fair so that way is fine, I only have a problem with changing to all madden in the middle of the season...like you said it only affects us against cpu opponents but thats half the league and some people already got a majority of their wins from cpu opponents. I agree with someone who said such issues should be taken to a vote unless this is communist russia.
 8 years ago '05        #1071
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 MythMade said:
You are not understanding. It is not a "reward." It is a player that may make them a better team. You think anyone is gonna tank the season to pick up a 70 Overall player? No. So why not let the player that actually tried hard and played hard but maybe did not have the personnel get a chance at someone who could make them competitive. This is just a prime example of the rich getting richer while the poor have to suffer. And no I'm not some bitter guy complaining because I have a s**tty record. I have a 7-4 record. If we flipped the order of the draft I would end up getting a worse pick I just think it should benefit players who actually need personnel to get better. Not a team that just won the damn Superbowl.


Just my $.02
In my opinion it's rewarding losing, which doesn't happen in the NFL.
 8 years ago '05        #1072
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 40ozHenny said:
I think there is no way to make the free agent issue 100% fair so that way is fine, I only have a problem with changing to all madden in the middle of the season...like you said it only affects us against cpu opponents but thats half the league and some people already got a majority of their wins from cpu opponents. I agree with someone who said such issues should be taken to a vote unless this is communist russia.
I can leave it on All-Pro until the playoffs, but after that it's All-Madden.
 8 years ago '04        #1073
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
so whats the format of this FA draft???

is it when it gets to u, u jus select 3 guys?? OR is it u select 1 person like in the regular draft and then u select another when it gets to you again??

i think it would be more fair the other way, i jus wish there were contracts so that way we would know who is in a contract year and all that, because its kinda wack havin to potentially release a player that is like a rookie or 2nd year player who is at the beginning of a contract cuz u dont have a lot of players to choose from
 8 years ago '05        #1074
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 chctynig2804 said:
so whats the format of this FA draft???

is it when it gets to u, u jus select 3 guys?? OR is it u select 1 person like in the regular draft and then u select another when it gets to you again??

i think it would be more fair the other way, i jus wish there were contracts so that way we would know who is in a contract year and all that, because its kinda wack havin to potentially release a player that is like a rookie or 2nd year player who is at the beginning of a contract cuz u dont have a lot of players to choose from
Like a real draft.
 8 years ago '04        #1075
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 younggangsta_s said:
Like a real draft.
ooo aight well i have no problem wit it in that case cuz thats a good move, i would hate to be a team that doesnt have many players over 70 tho where they end up losin 3 starters
 8 years ago '05        #1076
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 chctynig2804 said:
ooo aight well i have no problem wit it in that case cuz thats a good move, i would hate to be a team that doesnt have many players over 70 tho where they end up losin 3 starters
Squads like the Lions have plenty of scrubs to choose from, so it's safe to say none of us will lose important players.
 8 years ago '05        #1077
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 MythMade said:
You are not understanding. It is not a "reward." It is a player that may make them a better team. You think anyone is gonna tank the season to pick up a 70 Overall player? No. So why not let the player that actually tried hard and played hard but maybe did not have the personnel get a chance at someone who could make them competitive. This is just a prime example of the rich getting richer while the poor have to suffer. And no I'm not some bitter guy complaining because I have a s**tty record. I have a 7-4 record. If we flipped the order of the draft I would end up getting a worse pick I just think it should benefit players who actually need personnel to get better. Not a team that just won the damn Superbowl.


Just my $.02
i understand ur concern ........... But u just buried urself. U dug the hole and jumped in. Thanx for proving my point.
You said " its not a reward is anyone goona tank the season to get a 70 ovr player?" Exactly. So how do u expect a free agent pool of 70 ovr players will make the worst teams competitive like u stated above? Since u lookin out for the poor why dont u support a cause for letting go 80+ ovr players then ud be going somewhere.
 8 years ago '07        #1078
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 neworleansavior said:
i understand ur concern ........... But u just buried urself. U dug the hole and jumped in. Thanx for proving my point.
You said " its not a reward is anyone goona tank the season to get a 70 ovr player?" Exactly. So how do u expect a free agent pool of 70 ovr players will make the worst teams competitive like u stated above? Since u lookin out for the poor why dont u support a cause for letting go 80+ ovr players then ud be going somewhere.

If I support the 80+ player the commish might agree to that just because he knows he will more than likely make the superbowl. But hes not gonna change the order of the draft.

and no i didnt dig a hole and jump in. There will be a couple potentially good players in that 70+ because some teams will release a decent player. The worst teams will have NO SHOT at getting any decent player.


Just a terrible way of doing it if you ask me but its not my league.
 8 years ago '07        #1079
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 younggangsta_s said:
In my opinion it's rewarding losing, which doesn't happen in the NFL.


Well Im not sure if there will be a college draft or not. If there isnt. Then it is especially f**ked up because the worst team has NO CHANCE IN HELL at getting better. If there is a college draft that is a little better but still.
 8 years ago '05        #1080
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 MythMade said:
Well Im not sure if there will be a college draft or not. If there isnt. Then it is especially f**ked up because the worst team has NO CHANCE IN HELL at getting better. If there is a college draft that is a little better but still.
There is a college draft, that is really the only draft that matters.

If the free agent draft order changes, it will be random. This league doesn't reward losers.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
225 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy