Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1041
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,353 | Props total: 46 46
 younggangsta_s said:
Um, I'm tired of beating the computer 63 - 7, 70 - 0, etc and seeing other peoples score in the same range. It's unrealistic. The game has been out for more than a month, people should be used to it by now. The difficulty is All-Madden period. Step it up or step it out.

What do my "godly stats" mean? Nothing. You shouldn't complain because you're the almighty Patriots right? All-Madden won't affect you at all.
LT with 6 rushing Tds- godly stats. Ur luis castillo has 7 games left but only needs 2 sack to break record...

but im done arguing with the commish...commish and his chargers are going to have the MVP,offensive player of the year,comeback player of the year,defensive player since he just stack up against his CPU competition in his division..and now after he got those he is going to switch the difficulty so nobody can catch him.

commish u are nice on the sticks though im just saying stick with one way..

Killamike79 said:
So you enjoy beating the cpu brains in 50 - 0? That s**t is boring and unrealistic. Oh, I'm sorry All-Pro must be kicking your a.ss huh?

If you claim your so nice...All-Madden shouldn't even be an issue. Its just as easy......the only time I get challenged in this game is when I play on my skill mode or playing a human opponent.
do u realize yo azz might not even make the playoffs??? your like in 7th place in the AFC buddy...GTF outta here with that BS

im done...hey saints mayne i can do late night tonight since I got no school tomorrow

Last edited by niceguy954; 10-01-2009 at 02:12 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1042
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,239 | Props total: 6190 6190
 niceguy954 said:
LT with 6 rushing Tds- godly stats. Ur luis castillo has 7 games left but only needs 2 sack to break record...

but im done arguing with the commish...commish and his chargers are going to have the MVP,offensive player of the year,comeback player of the year,defensive player since he just stack up against his CPU competition in his division..and now after he got those he is going to switch the difficulty so nobody can catch him.

Dude, do you realize you are the only one who cares about childish sh*t like 'MVP' and 'Offensive Player Of The Year?' You do realize those awards don't exist unless I post them in this thread right? Who the hell lives and dies by stats but you?

I forgot though, you're the same dude who said this;

niceguy954 said:
it seems like just you are commish you number one?? but the league stats I have the best QB(Brady) and best receiver(Moss). and Mayo is second for top defensive player in league....but again..its ur league
 niceguy954 said:
no catching feelings just expressing my concerns
 7 years ago '07        #1043
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 4 4
Yo commish, why are we doing the FA draft Superbowl winner gets first pick and so on. Why would we reward the Superbowl winner by letting his team get better? Shouldnt it be like the real NFL by letting the worst team attempt to get better? Cause they arent going to get better unless they can get SOMEONE......
 7 years ago '05        #1044
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
Yo commish, why are we doing the FA draft Superbowl winner gets first pick and so on. Why would we reward the Superbowl winner by letting his team get better? Shouldnt it be like the real NFL by letting the worst team attempt to get better? Cause they arent going to get better unless they can get SOMEONE......
Top free agents don't go to sh*tty teams in real life 99% of the time. It's realistic. If you're the best receiver in the game, would you go to the 3 - 13 team or the 13 - 3 team?
 7 years ago '04        #1045
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$17,280 | Props total: 1111 1111
 younggangsta_s said:
Top free agents don't go to sh*tty teams in real life 99% of the time. It's realistic. If you're the best receiver in the game, would you go to the 3 - 13 team or the 13 - 3 team?
but who stupid enuff to release their best receiver to free agency lol
 7 years ago '05        #1046
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
but who stupid enuff to release their best receiver to free agency lol
C'mon now, obviously I'm using real world examples, let's not be slow. My point being, typically, good free agents go to good teams.
 10-01-2009, 03:31 PM         #1047
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
You go to the team that offers you them most money like Haynesworth for example, but we don't have a cap. So I don't agree with the super bowl winner getting the first pick in FA.

I was the Steelers in the beginning and then I should've had the first pick but everyone just r*ped free agency so I got no one. I didn't think it was a good idea then either. It just seems geared to keep the better teams at the top. Teams don't repeat in football in the playoffs unless ur a top team like the colts or steelers.
 7 years ago '05        #1048
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
You go to the team that offers you them most money like Haynesworth for example, but we don't have a cap. So I don't agree with the super bowl winner getting the first pick in FA.

I was the Steelers in the beginning and then I should've had the first pick but everyone just r*ped free agency so I got no one. I didn't think it was a good idea then either. It just seems geared to keep the better teams at the top. Teams don't repeat in football in the playoffs unless ur a top team like the colts or steelers.
Redskins are a good team, middle-tier team. They wouldn't be close to having the first pick in a free agency draft when they're are teams like the Chiefs, Browns, Lions, Dolphins & 49ers.

Good free agents go to good teams.

Edit: How many top-tier free agents did the Lions or Browns pick-up this year?

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-01-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 10-01-2009, 03:40 PM         #1049
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Redskins are a good team, middle-tier team. They wouldn't be close to having the first pick in a free agency draft when they're are teams like the Chiefs, Browns, Lions, Dolphins & 49ers.

Huh?

Are you talking about the game or real life?

You said in real life you go to the best team, I just showed you thats not the case. I don't understand what ur getting at here?
 10-01-2009, 03:43 PM         #1050
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:

How many did the Steelers, Cardinals, Colts, Chargers get?

You go to who offers you the most money.

No one is going to join the Lions after an 0-16 season let's be honest. The Browns are rebuilding. In real life a veteran wouldn't go to a team that's rebuilding unless they have good prospects like a Mark Sanchez and a good offer. They have neither.

In the game none of that is affected because we don't have a salary cap. This will only make the better teams stay better and create less of a parity.
 7 years ago '05        #1051
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
make the better teams stay better and create less of a parity.
No, because I expect most people to release player who are 70 - 75 OVR and on the verge of retirement. Basically, I expect most teams to release non-impacts players.

The college draft is where teams will rebuild, not the free agent draft simply because of there not being any contracts.
 10-01-2009, 04:02 PM         #1052
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
No, because I expect most people to release player who are 70 - 75 OVR and on the verge of retirement. Basically, I expect most teams to release non-impacts players.

The college draft is where teams will rebuild, not the free agent draft simply because of there not being any contracts.
You can find some good a.ss guys in the free agent draft is all I'm saying. I got two buys with B potential.

The draft is for rebuilding yeah but when you get someone in free agency they're already good. So if you have a weak spot you can fill it immediately. The winners basically have their pick of the litter. If you have to release 3-5 players 70-75 ovr and you can't release a s**tty DT for example cause you have to keep 3 on the dc you would have to go elsewhere on your roster and release someone better; thus, giving the guy you want to keep to a better team.
 7 years ago '05        #1053
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
How do you know I just didnt pick the wrong playbook?
I TAKE IT, U R REFERRING TO ME.... dude u a lame funny u can restart against the computer but not against me, wit a justifiable reason... "IF U SCARED GO TO CHURCH"!!!!
 10-01-2009, 04:21 PM         #1054
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Things like this should be brought to a vote, but you just seem to be doing what you've been wanting to do with it.

Things that should be voted on:

-All-Pro for the rest of the season? You said it would be but now you're changing it. I know it's too easy but you have no one controlling teams in your division. In the AFC East for example everyone is human controlled and the games are competitive. It should just be a vote by the league. I have no problem with All-Madden for next season but you can't flip flop between whats what when the season is almost over.

- FA Draft

-Rules actually being enforced. If you feel like someone is breaking a rule, msg them during a game and let them know. Do not just go ahead and break the rules yourself. Like going for it on 4th down and more than 1. If you're gonna boot ppl for not playing or restarting gms boot them for not playing by the rules u urself set.
 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM         #1055
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JSMOKER said:
I TAKE IT, U R REFERRING TO ME.... dude u a lame funny u can restart against the computer but not against me, wit a justifiable reason... "IF U SCARED GO TO CHURCH"!!!!
Hey I got class till 945 so I'll try to get on around 10:15 et
 7 years ago '05        #1056
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 jnyiri77 said:
hey i got class till 945 so i'll try to get on around 10:15 et
bet that
 7 years ago '05        #1057
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Things like this should be brought to a vote, but you just seem to be doing what you've been wanting to do with it.

-All-Pro for the rest of the season? You said it would be but now you're changing it. I know it's too easy but you have no one controlling teams in your division. In the AFC East for example everyone is human controlled and the games are competitive. It should just be a vote by the league. I have no problem with All-Madden for next season but you can't flip flop between whats what when the season is almost over.

- FA Draft

-Rules actually being enforced. If you feel like someone is breaking a rule, msg them during a game and let them know. Do not just go ahead and break the rules yourself. Like going for it on 4th down and more than 1. If you're gonna boot ppl for not playing or restarting gms boot them for not playing by the rules u urself set.
1. If you're playing a human on all-madden it won't make a difference. It's the cpu opponents who will be most affected.

2. The free agent draft was discussed at the start of the franchise. If anything changes, it would be random order, not 2 top picks for a team.

3. You were cheesing that game, do you not remember the discussion?
 10-01-2009, 05:06 PM         #1058
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
1. If you're playing a human on all-madden it won't make a difference. It's the cpu opponents who will be most affected.

2. The free agent draft was discussed at the start of the franchise. If anything changes, it would be random order, not 2 top picks for a team.

3. You were cheesing that game, do you not remember the discussion?
You said i was running the clock out. You went for it on 4th and 3. Cheese. Do you not remember that? Did you message me to tell me I was running the clock when I didn't know myself? No you did not. Others have done it as well. I'm saying if you think the person is cheesing, TELL THEM, don't just break the rules yourself if the other person doesn't notice that they are. Even others agreed with me when I brought it up so I'm not in the wrong here.
 7 years ago '05        #1059
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 80 80
 niceguy954 said:

do u realize yo azz might not even make the playoffs??? your like in 7th place in the AFC buddy...GTF outta here with that BS

im done...hey saints mayne i can do late night tonight since I got no school tomorrow
4shp ill be at 11pm central exactly ill be on tonight.
 7 years ago '05        #1060
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 80 80
 JNyiri77 said:

- FA Draft

dude im 10-0. Im already gonna be like one of the last to draft players now sad azz teams are supposed to be rewarded for losing? With free agents? f**k outta here. Im undefeated wit a team ovr ranked in the 70s i guess im never supposed to pick up talent as long as i keep winning? I gotta lose to get new talent. Shyt is true even in offline franxhise players goto mid level to high level teams first. I simmed through season wit seahawks to get high draft pick wound up 3-13. I offered players in FA most money and thhey NEVER signed with me even uppin the bonus and that was an 80 ovr player. If anything i think we should release one 80 ovr plyer too because itll have the fa pool more competitive. Fa pool aint gonna have no real good players wit the format we using anyway so why are yall crying? I hope the people complaining got winning records 4real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
126 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
69 comments
19 hours ago