Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,643 | Props total: 13724 13724
 Jabo1091 said:
LOL...

Jabo1091 / Frumm z / Cardinals
You know this is a sim league right? Try playin that tourney sh*t and you'll be booted. I don't made crushin tourney players like you (hahaha), but others don't take as much enjoyment from it as I do. If you're cool with sim rules, I'll add you.
 8 years ago '05        #82
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
LOL....I don't mind punting on 4th down.
 8 years ago '05        #83
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
LOL....I don't mind punting on 4th down.
O.K., cool.
 8 years ago '05        #84
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
I am baffled that noone chose the Cardinals..wtf...they're nasty...
 8 years ago '04        #85
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
i chose Dolphins they r my favorite team.. but ya it's crazy cardinals r left.. can't wait to play lol should be fun prob lose a lot but should be fun
 8 years ago '05        #86
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
I am baffled that noone chose the Cardinals..wtf...they're nasty...
I thought they were already gone before you picked them
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #87
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm willing to make this a prize league. Winner of the league gets a $65 gamestop gift card from my own pocket. For the sake of keeping it active and have more incentive for people to participate.
What you should do is charge 20 to get in. I bet folks are active then. Then take the money and give 70 percent to the champ and 30 percent to the loser of the bowl.

@ younggansta - I get madden for both systems. I don't d***ride either. I'm already the best SIM madden community around on the PS3. Just trying to find a good SIM 360 league. I played a game last season. I was like f it. No 1 else was playing any games. Wasting my time. I used to being in active FUN leagues. Just so happen that I have only found that on PS3. Anyone looking for a good PS3 home go here and get on the waiting list. We have like six or seven leagues.

As for this, I want in. Hopefully it will be more activity among the player and BETTER organized.

Daone2fear/IAMPSWii60/BILLS
 8 years ago '04        #88
daone2fear 
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm willing to make this a prize league. Winner of the league gets a $65 gamestop gift card from my own pocket. For the sake of keeping it active and have more incentive for people to participate.
What you should do is charge 20 to get in. I bet folks are active then. Then take the money and give 70 percent to the champ and 30 percent to the loser of the bowl.

@ younggansta - I get madden for both systems. I don't d***ride either. I'm already in the best SIM madden community around on the PS3. Just trying to find a good SIM 360 league. I played a game last season. I was like f it. No 1 else was playing any games. Wasting my time. I'm used to being in active FUN leagues. Just so happen that I have only found that on PS3. Anyone looking for a good PS3 home go here and get on the waiting list. We have like six or seven leagues.

As for this, I want in. Hopefully it will be more activity among the player and BETTER organized.

8 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 daone2fear said:

@ younggansta - I get madden for both systems. I don't d***ride either. I'm already the best SIM madden community around on the PS3. Just trying to find a good SIM 360 league. I played a game last season. I was like f it. No 1 else was playing any games. Wasting my time. I used to being in active FUN leagues. Just so happen that I have only found that on PS3. Anyone looking for a good PS3 home go here and get on the waiting list. We have like six or seven leagues.

This league will be immediately cut in half if you charge $20 off rip. I'm sure people will do something around $5. With something like that, winner of the Bowl would take home $130, or $91 if you do a 70/30 split with the loser taking home $39. It could work. Would make the league a lot more interesting......
 8 years ago '05        #90
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Another note: I believe charging $20 would take the fun out of the league. Prize would be 5 bills. n*ggas would be extra serious to get that dough and might resort to glitchin, cheesin, etc.
 8 years ago '04        #91
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
don't charge if you wanna offer a prize thats cool if not thats cool also but just don't charge like you said it might take the fun out of the league.
 8 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Yea, I would only ask everyone to pitch in if they wanted too. If e G o still wants to front the gift card, that's cool and would be greatly appreciated.
 8 years ago '05        #93
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, I would only ask everyone to pitch in if they wanted too. If e G o still wants to front the gift card, that's cool and would be greatly appreciated.
I could Front a game/accesory(bundle) off of YF360G....

n sherweaz even when the league reaches the 32, let people sign up as alternates(you know they're needed)

Last edited by WaveDoe; 07-13-2009 at 01:19 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Jabo1091 said:
I could Front a game/accesory(bundle) off of YF360G....

n sherweaz even when the league reaches the 32, let people sign up as alternates(you know they're needed)
I guess I could offer like a 12 + 1 Gold card or 4000 Microsoft points. As far as the alternates, I don't even think the league will fill up. If it does, when I cut the people who aren't active (there will be plenty, trust me) alternates would be a good idea. I just don't know if you're allowed to let people join after the league has already started.
 8 years ago '04        #95
birdman22 
space
space
space
ya 20 dollars is crazy cause these are just regular people... n u know people are going to try n cheat n s*** to win if money is on the line, if this was more serious and everyone was skilled it would be a good idea, but i mean i like it the way it is now free lol
 8 years ago '04        #96
daone2fear 
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Another note: I believe charging $20 would take the fun out of the league. Prize would be 5 bills. n*ggas would be extra serious to get that dough and might resort to glitchin, cheesin, etc.
Twenty might be high. I was thinking your average dude will be like, fugg i'll quick what's five bills. Feel me? Even though twenty isn't alot to leave on the table either. I feel what you are saying though. Your rules (i'll even help as co commish) would keep dudes in line. Up front be clear on rules, and also let them know, no refund if you get booted. You should have two co-commissioners. That way all rule disputes and booting people can be voted on by the three heads. That way no one man has all the control. If people start cheating and glitching then they get booted and lose their money.

How about 10 bones to play. that's not too bad.
 8 years ago '05        #97
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
^^^BXGS is already on life support, gotta leave it free...

I Am Gonna Rip Coverages Apart This Year.

Weak-I | Singleback 5 WR - Pack/Jets Playbook (gotta check and see which one's better.)

QB
Kurt Warner

HB
Beanie Wells

WR
Fitzgerald
Boldin
brea$ton

TE
Pope (Yep, size/speed/jump baby..)

DL
Dockett
Berry

LB
Dansby (LB core's weak, don't worry that last line of defenders = SHUTDOWN!)

DB
DRC
Adrian :MUTHAPHUCKIN: Wilson
Antrel Rolle

OMG, You See Who Frumz is rolling with, all season long, even for the money...watch out for that Weak-I Dot Scheme...Crazy
 8 years ago '04        #98
birdman22 
space
space
space
u should trade me boldin for a fifth round pick since he wants me to go to miami lol
 8 years ago '05        #99
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 daone2fear said:
Twenty might be high. I was thinking your average dude will be like, fugg i'll quick what's five bills. Feel me? Even though twenty isn't alot to leave on the table either. I feel what you are saying though. Your rules (i'll even help as co commish) would keep dudes in line. Up front be clear on rules, and also let them know, no refund if you get booted. You should have two co-commissioners. That way all rule disputes and booting people can be voted on by the three heads. That way no one man has all the control. If people start cheating and glitching then they get booted and lose their money.

How about 10 bones to play. that's not too bad.
Not a bad idea as far as one or two other co-commissioners. I have a couple people in mind as far as who I would make an Executive Vice President but I want to see some of everybody's nominations. Keep in mind, the Executive Vice Presidents will have to provide some type of prize. As far as the paying to play thing, it's not going to work. Everybody would have to agree to it and K1 already declined and I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way. There will still be prizes though.

Jabo1091 said:
^^^BXGS is already on life support, gotta leave it free...

I Am Gonna Rip Coverages Apart This Year.

Weak-I | Singleback 5 WR - Pack/Jets Playbook (gotta check and see which one's better.)

QB
Kurt Warner

HB
Beanie Wells

WR
Fitzgerald
Boldin
brea$ton

TE
Pope (Yep, size/speed/jump baby..)

DL
Dockett
Berry

LB
Dansby (LB core's weak, don't worry that last line of defenders = SHUTDOWN!)

DB
DRC
Adrian :MUTHAPHUCKIN: Wilson
Antrel Rolle

OMG, You See Who Frumz is rolling with, all season long, even for the money...watch out for that Weak-I Dot Scheme...Crazy
n*gga shut up. You just worry about playin me in the regular season.

Last edited by Y.G.; 07-14-2009 at 01:41 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #100
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
The only thing I'm worried about is God personally coming down to shut off my box, that's the only way I'm losing...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago