Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #961
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13715 13715
 R4P said:
Main thing is alot of guys are only doing this league cuz they dont like playing random guys online who abuse s**t like that, so if we encounter it in the league we take it seriously sometimes.
Exactly.

And to the Patriots, you "beat me" in the AFC Championship? Kind of ahead of ourselves buddy. You still have to worry about the Jets, not to mention the Saints. I'm putting money on the Dolphins winning out the rest of their games also, which includes beating you!

Edit: And you have the Bills and the Jaguars left on your schedule too! I can see you taking 3 more losses and going 11 - 5.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-27-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #962
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 younggangsta_s said:
Exactly.

And to the Patriots, you "beat me" in the AFC Championship? Kind of ahead of ourselves buddy. You still have to worry about the Jets, not to mention the Saints. I'm putting money on the Dolphins winning out the rest of their games also, which includes beating you!

Edit: And you have the Bills and the Jaguars left on your schedule too! I can see you taking 3 more losses and going 11 - 5.
if the dolphins win all there games they are 9-7....this jets guy was the only HUMAN who beat me so far..i lost when you simmed my game vs broncos.

again all the competition you are talking about is in the NFC..dont have to worry about them even if i lose:dancingcool: noone is going to catch me for the 1st place/2nd place lead in the AFC

ne ways GG jets.. most people wouldve quit the game if they had the chance after that first quarter...my teammates got the case of dropits the 2nd.3rd.4th quater...

also comon commish you know all I play is gears of wars 2...Im alrdy good at madden and dont play it a lot..if i took half the time i play gears and instead play madden...it would be scary..especially if i was able to get my real crew..the cardinals.

Last edited by niceguy954; 09-27-2009 at 09:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #963
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
if the dolphins win all there games they are 9-7....this jets guy was the only HUMAN who beat me so far..i lost when you simmed my game vs broncos.

again all the competition you are talking about is in the NFC..dont have to worry about them even if i lose:dancingcool: noone is going to catch me for the 1st place/2nd place lead in the AFC

ne ways GG jets.. most people wouldve quit the game if they had the chance after that first quarter...my teammates got the case of dropits the 2nd.3rd.4th quater...

also comon commish you know all I play is gears of wars 2...Im alrdy good at madden and dont play it a lot..if i took half the time i play gears and instead play madden...it would be scary..especially if i was able to get my real crew..the cardinals.
Dolphins guy just switched to them a couple games ago. I think his only actually played two using them. Chargers are 1st in the AFC, followed by the Bengals.

None of those teams I mentioned have to knock you out of the playoffs, but anyway one of them can make the playoffs. You should worry about them first before you worry about the Chargers.
 09-27-2009, 10:15 PM         #964
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I can't make the playoffs really unless teams collapse but I'm just getting them experience so they're better next season. Lost a good one against the Saints, beat the Jets in rain 21-0 and k!lled the Panthers like 52-10. so 2-1 after inheriting a 0-6 team ain't bad.
 8 years ago '08        #965
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 558 558
Playoffs? What's all this talking about playoffs... Why yall trying to count out the Jags? We out here, but we'll stay under the radar.
 8 years ago '05        #966
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Falcons are a threat in the nfc
 8 years ago '05        #967
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ AFC taking the Bowl this year.
 8 years ago '04        #968
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
it would be nice as hell if the other users cann watch the super bowl as its bein played
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #969
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Bills beat the Jaguars, 14 - 21 and the Jets beat the Patriots 24 - 21!
I wouldnt call it an upset lol but it was a good game though....

and to the GUMP who has the titans i need u to admit to u bein scared to play me...
he should be booted for the cowardice display which defies true MADDEN RITUALS AND
LEAGUE RULES... (I Lost the game by the way... thru simulation cuz instead of playin me he played the cpu while im sendin him game invites... and my RB is out for the season SMH )
 8 years ago '08        #970
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 JSMOKER said:
I wouldnt call it an upset lol but it was a good game though....

and to the GUMP who has the titans i need u to admit to u bein scared to play me...
he should be booted for the cowardice display which defies true MADDEN RITUALS AND
LEAGUE RULES... (I Lost the game by the way... thru simulation cuz instead of playin me he played the cpu while im sendin him game invites... and my RB is out for the season SMH )
Sorry dude you go 3 n out the first drive of the game after I rush home from work to play you cause you aint around all week, then quit on me, I get messages from you and the commish throughout telling me you picked the wrong playbook and thats why you quit...thats bs, man up and play with the gamebook you picked (prolly didnt have some cheap play that you can always get a first on), I dont got time to restart games when I rush home to get a game in on a saturday night when I should be chillen with my girl. And some of these rules are suspect, what if I was playing the cpu and picked the wrong playbook and restarted the game...then I'd be booted but this dude can quit on me and I get threatened to be booted??
 09-28-2009, 12:25 PM         #971
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am the best Player in this Franchise hands down, I lead the Viking to 8-1 now i changed to the packers which are 4-5 and i will lead them to the Super Bowl. I had to change teams to challenge my self u n*ggas to easy.
 8 years ago '05        #972
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Sorry dude you go 3 n out the first drive of the game after I rush home from work to play you cause you aint around all week, then quit on me, I get messages from you and the commish throughout telling me you picked the wrong playbook and thats why you quit...thats bs, man up and play with the gamebook you picked (prolly didnt have some cheap play that you can always get a first on), I dont got time to restart games when I rush home to get a game in on a saturday night when I should be chillen with my girl. And some of these rules are suspect, what if I was playing the cpu and picked the wrong playbook and restarted the game...then I'd be booted but this dude can quit on me and I get threatened to be booted??
Dude messaged you right after kickoff, you could have restarted then. It would have cost you all of 30 seconds. You were just being a butthole that night and seemed like you wanted an easy victory against the computer.

I don't want to hear about favoritism either. Both of y'all were hollering about the other getting "special privileges" and I don't even know either one of you.

7thWonder said:
I am the best Player in this Franchise hands down, I lead the Viking to 8-1 now i changed to the packers which are 4-5 and i will lead them to the Super Bowl. I had to change teams to challenge my self u n*ggas to easy.
Hahaha, the "best player in this franchise hands down?" n*gga I taxed you the only two times we played and I'll tax you again. If I recall, you didn't even put up points on me. :lachen001:
 8 years ago '05        #973
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Check my ranked record n*gga, I'll mash them weak Packers.
 8 years ago '04        #974
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
i must say, young_g be puttin up 60 points on all-pro lol, the CPU is easy on that level but i personally couldnt put up 60 on them...its easier to play against another person than the computer tho cuz the computer always seems to recognize the holes in your defense right away whereas it might take another person a split second or two longer(which could result in a sack) to find the open man
 8 years ago '05        #975
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i must say, young_g be puttin up 60 points on all-pro lol, the CPU is easy on that level but i personally couldnt put up 60 on them...its easier to play against another person than the computer tho cuz the computer always seems to recognize the holes in your defense right away whereas it might take another person a split second or two longer(which could result in a sack) to find the open man
Chargers just ordered up a hot plate of Cowboys. My dudes are hungry!
 8 years ago '04        #976
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Chargers just ordered up a hot plate of Cowboys. My dudes are hungry!
i have ZERO pass rush, D. Ware was out for the season when i took over the team
 8 years ago '05        #977
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i have ZERO pass rush, D. Ware was out for the season when i took over the team
LT, Phillip Rivers, take notes.
 8 years ago '04        #978
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
LT, Phillip Rivers, take notes.
hahaha, it'll be an interestin matchup...i dont talk s**t tho cuz then u look stupid if u get smacked after talkin a bunch of s**t..that and i dont play games on madden that much, i usually get on franchise mode and go from there, playin games here and there...
 09-28-2009, 01:13 PM         #979
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Dude messaged you right after kickoff, you could have restarted then. It would have cost you all of 30 seconds. You were just being a butthole that night and seemed like you wanted an easy victory against the computer.

I don't want to hear about favoritism either. Both of y'all were hollering about the other getting "special privileges" and I don't even know either one of you.

Hahaha, the "best player in this franchise hands down?" n*gga I taxed you the only two times we played and I'll tax you again. If I recall, you didn't even put up points on me. :lachen001:
What the hell, we aint never played. You in some la la land n*gga i aint never played you!
 8 years ago '04        #980
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
o yea how do u do the uploads of ur highlights?? i tried registerin wit EA but the s**t aint workin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy