most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #941
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
im on lets go jets
 8 years ago '05        #942
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
pats I thought you couldnt go for it on 4th unless you're down?? rules changed?
 8 years ago '05        #943
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
good game pats...

how do i upload highlights?
 8 years ago '06        #944
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 R4P said:
 R4P said:
1) you can go four 4th if ur on the other side of the field
2) why did u keep squib kicking it every time you were down in the game (3 separate times) that s**t got annoying real quick..never saw ne one squib kick in the first quater

besides that GG...everyone has those game when ur receivers dont want to catch ne mutherf**king, wide open, holding RB button after the catch THING!!!..(8 drop passes after they have caught it...eight!! each were for the first down!!) this was my game to be victimize by that

and at the end when ur guy broke the gang tackle while three guys were tackling him in the back and two in the front...that was a love madden or hate madden play right there....

I got one good highlight with fred taylor.. damn i wanted to be up there in the power ranking but guess not...but 1)1st place in division 2) still have that bye week:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #945
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 R4P said:
good game pats...

if u exited the game its too late...
 8 years ago '05        #946
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
1) you can go four 4th if ur on the other side of the field
2) why did u keep squib kicking it every time you were down in the game (3 separate times) that s**t got annoying real quick..never saw ne one squib kick in the first quater
bro you were on your own 35 or so one of the times you went for it. in the first quarter

And i squibbed it to catch you off guard but apparently that didnt work cuz each time it went right to one of your players.

Last edited by R4P; 09-27-2009 at 05:57 PM..
 09-27-2009, 06:31 PM         #947
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are on your opponents side of the field.
Breaking the rules again?...
 8 years ago '06        #948
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Breaking the rules again?...
lol wow i see the sore losers syndrome is in full effect today.... yea i broke it i went for it on 4th and 3!!!! not 4th and 1 because i was out of field goal range(52 yard field goal)...didnt know it had to be only 4th and one until the game was over and I read it in this thread
 09-27-2009, 07:03 PM         #949
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How am I a sore loser? You haven't even played me Use your brain. If you don't know the rules you've probably been breaking them all along just like when you no huddled that guy earlier in the season. I'm just sayin...
 8 years ago '05        #950
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 niceguy954 said:
lol wow i see the sore losers syndrome is in full effect today.... yea i broke it i went for it on 4th and 3!!!! not 4th and 1 because i was out of field goal range(52 yard field goal)...didnt know it had to be only 4th and one until the game was over and I read it in this thread
You been in the league this long and still haven't read the rules?
You need to read the rules now buddy, it's the second time you've had complaints. You've been warned for the last time.

R4P said:
good game pats...

If you saved the highlights after the game, go to My Madden and then go to Video Highlights. Once there, hit RB and go to Franchise. Find your highlights that you want to upload and press A.
 8 years ago '05        #951
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Bills beat the Jaguars, 14 - 21 and the Jets beat the Patriots 24 - 21!
 8 years ago '05        #952
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You been in the league this long and still haven't read the rules?
You need to read the rules now buddy, it's the second time you've had complaints. You've been warned for the last time.

If you saved the highlights after the game, go to My Madden and then go to Video Highlights. Once there, hit RB and go to Franchise. Find your highlights that you want to upload and press A.
yea I uploaded them after the game, but I dunno how to find them on the easports website. EA is doing everything in its power to stop me from registering on their site. I've registered under 3 different emails and can't find a way to link it to my xbl name. It's giving me alot of trouble, oh well I guess I'll just be without highlights
 8 years ago '05        #953
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
aight i tried what you suggested, does this mean you'll get them on the EA site? (cuz i still cant/dont know how to access it on there)
 8 years ago '05        #954
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
aight i tried what you suggested, does this mean you'll get them on the EA site? (cuz i still cant/dont know how to access it on there)
You can check them here under Video Highlights -

If you go to easportsworld.com, just type your GT in the search box. It won't find anything the first try, now you need to click on the "Personas" tab.

Here's yours -
 8 years ago '05        #955
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
nice, thanks for your help, i uploaded my videos and can see them online now
 8 years ago '06        #956
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
f**k it I typed something but im not gonna to comment....I just win every game from now on in blowouts to end all this me cheating mess...I lost today and I was still yelled at for cheating?? come on folks

Last edited by niceguy954; 09-27-2009 at 08:40 PM..
 09-27-2009, 08:40 PM         #957
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
i had 3 choices 1)kick a 52 yard field goal 2)punt 3) Go for it

which one is more football smart.?? thats like the 2 point conversion you argue about for 3 pages(which i didnt read)..it wasn't like I was on my own 20 yard line doing that s**t..

i really want to know what other crazy rule I will break when I beat you in the AFC championship game..
that's where ur wrong. u had two choices.
 8 years ago '06        #958
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
that's where ur wrong. u had two choices.
brah brah.... i havent even played you yet...get off my d*ck damn
 8 years ago '05        #959
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
f**k it I typed something but im not gonna to comment....I just win every game from now on in blowouts to end all this me cheating mess...I lost today and I was still yelled at for cheating?? come on folks
I dont think anyone is accusing you of cheating. You played a str8 game. The only issue I had is the going for it on 4th down in the first quarter and you still on your part of the field. But it's water under the bridge at this point. Even if I lost I wouldnt be bitter at that so its w/e at this point.

Main thing is alot of guys are only doing this league cuz they dont like playing random guys online who abuse s**t like that, so if we encounter it in the league we take it seriously sometimes.
 8 years ago '05        #960
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
No one is yelling at you. It's Week 11 and you still don't know the rules, c'mon now. If you knew them and followed them, no one could say anything to you. Check them on the first page bro.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy