Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #861
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
wat? hey commish why you simmed?? i though it was at Wednesday night not Wednesday morning??? really mayne??

Last edited by niceguy954; 09-23-2009 at 07:53 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #862
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 JNyiri77 said:
so this guy who could only play until today after 4 i had to play him tonight or it was gonna be simmed? wtf

if thats the case ppl are gonna have to make more of an effort to play the game earlier not when its just good for them.

and if they're not making an effort to play boot that person and let the person trying to play play the computer.
but brah i was online the whole day yesterday and i let you know DAYSSSSSSS IN ADVANCE...you should make the effort to hop on
 8 years ago '05        #863
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 JNyiri77 said:
so this guy who could only play until today after 4 i had to play him tonight or it was gonna be simmed? wtf

if thats the case ppl are gonna have to make more of an effort to play the game earlier not when its just good for them.

and if they're not making an effort to play boot that person and let the person trying to play play the computer.
I can't boot active players. Dude was on for awhile yesterday while you weren't. The fairest way is to sim situations like these.

niceguy954 said:
wat? hey commish why you simmed?? i though it was at Wednesday night not Wednesday morning??? really mayne??
Wednesday & Sunday @ midnight. That's the am, so schedule accordingly. Midnight has been the advancement time since the league started.
 8 years ago '08        #864
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
This is some BS...I messaged dude, he saw it, didn't respond and the game still got simmed...I don't care if I win or lose, I'm just trying to play.
 8 years ago '05        #865
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Mike Turner Offensive player of the week !!
 8 years ago '05        #866
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
This is some BS...I messaged dude, he saw it, didn't respond and the game still got simmed...I don't care if I win or lose, I'm just trying to play.
I sent him a message. If he doesn't hit me back he's booted. I couldn't boot him for not getting in touch with me in a day though.
 8 years ago '05        #867
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
dude thats the packers str8 quit the game on me jus now...i'ma a.ssume it was cuz i scored a TD to make it 22-10, i mean right b4 i was goin for the 2pt conversion it popped up and said he quit the game
Why are you going for 2 point conversations when you're up? That's against the rules and you obviously need to read them. If this happens again you're booted.
 8 years ago '04        #868
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 younggangsta_s said:
Why are you going for 2 point conversations when you're up? That's against the rules and you obviously need to read them. If this happens again you're booted.
did u not see the score??? i'm tired of u hittin me wit this bulls**t about "rules"...i'm playin real football dude, I went for 2 so that i could have a 2 touchdown lead...i said b4 i dont play like a cheater, that was my only 2 pt. conversion and i dont care if its against the rules, i'm not givin anyone the opportunity to potentially score 2 TDs on me and me lose the game cuz i couldnt go for 2 to make sure that it didnt happen...
 8 years ago '05        #869
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
did u not see the score??? i'm tired of u hittin me wit this bulls**t about "rules"...i'm playin real football dude, I went for 2 so that i could have a 2 touchdown lead...i said b4 i dont play like a cheater, that was my only 2 pt. conversion and i dont care if its against the rules, i'm not givin anyone the opportunity to potentially score 2 TDs on me and me lose the game cuz i couldnt go for 2 to make sure that it didnt happen...
You for two when it's needed. You already had a two score lead. If had 21, then you score and it's 22 or 26, it's okay to go for two. What you did at that moment was unnecessary.

You don't have to follow the rules, but when someone hits me complaining about something you did you know what will follow.
 8 years ago '04        #870
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You for two when it's needed. You already had a two score lead. If had 21, then you score and it's 22 or 26, it's okay to go for two. What you did at that moment was unnecessary.

You don't have to follow the rules, but when someone hits me complaining about something you did you know what will follow.
i had 16 and i scored cuz i had 2 TDs(w/ extra points) and a safety...and it was like 2:30 minutes left in the 3rd quarter so i mean i dont see whats the problem wit trying to make it 24-10 instead of 23-10 where he could still score 2 TDs and win...i wasnt doin it to rub s**t in or "cheese" like u call it, i was makin sure that if he scored 2 TDs that he wouldnt win if i couldnt score again...how hard is that to follow?? and if someone really complained about that like i was goin for 2 on every touchdown then thats str8 b**ch-made honestly
 8 years ago '05        #871
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
i had 16 and i scored cuz i had 2 TDs(w/ extra points) and a safety...and it was like 2:30 minutes left in the 3rd quarter so i mean i dont see whats the problem wit trying to make it 24-10 instead of 23-10 where he could still score 2 TDs and win...i wasnt doin it to rub s**t in or "cheese" like u call it, i was makin sure that if he scored 2 TDs that he wouldnt win if i couldnt score again...how hard is that to follow?? and if someone really complained about that like i was goin for 2 on every touchdown then thats str8 b**ch-made honestly
The point is he would have had to stop you twice and score twice to tie, how hard is that to follow? You could have went for two after he scored again, if he scored again. It would be necessary then.
 8 years ago '05        #872
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 chctynig2804 said:

I feel that. I ran into a simular situation, luckily the dude i was playin was a true baller and wasnt tripping. I had 4th and 1 on the 1 about to score with 3:40 left in the game score 10-7. I wasnt about to kick a FG. Score would have been 13-7, dude score a TD come back and score again i lose. I was on the 1 yard line i scored and won the game. I mean in real football u gotta make the right decisions i respect rules they are put there for abusers. But dude gotta respect u going for two. If he stop u, he play smart and get a win. I def feel the rules 100% dudes kicking onside kick going for it on 4th before the 50 for no reason and shyt not cool. Most people i play do that shyt, but in reality the game based a lot of momentum so they lose anyway.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-23-2009 at 11:07 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #873
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
I feel that. I ran into a simular situation, luckily the dude i was playin was a true baller and wasnt tripping. I had 4th and 1 on the 1 about to score with 3:40 left in the game score 10-7. I wasnt about to kick a FG. Score would have been 13-7, dude score a TD come back and score again i lose. I was on the 1 yard line i scored and won the game. I mean in real football u gotta make the right decisions i respect rules they are put there for abusers. But dude gotta respect u going for two. If he stop u, he play smart and get a win. I def feel the rules 100% dudes kicking onside kick going for it on 4th before the 50 for no reason and shyt not cool. Most people i play do that shyt, but in reality the game based a lot of momentum so they lose anyway.
Your situation is cool. It's 4th quarter, game is on the line, perfect situation to go for two to extend the lead. The other cat was in the 3rd quarter though, game is far from over, it was unnecessary to go for two right then and there.
 8 years ago '04        #874
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Your situation is cool. It's 4th quarter, game is on the line, perfect situation to go for two to extend the lead. The other cat was in the 3rd quarter though, game is far from over, it was unnecessary to go for two right then and there.
so its ok to go for the 2 pt. conversion in the 4th quarter but not wit 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter?? whateva dude...i understand what ur sayin, i do, but when i'm up by 6 and i score a TD to make it 12 in the 2nd half, why in the hell would i not go for 2?? i could see if i was already up by 12 or 13 b4 i scored but no i was up by 6, and he doesnt have to stop me twice, he only has to stop me once if he scores on his next possession...so basically ur rewarding him for bein down by saying i cant go for a 2 pt conversion in the second half to basically ensure that if he puts together 2 long drives for TDs after stoppin me ONCE that i dont lose the game..yea thats real fair dude...there is a difference b/w abusing something and using it once because the situation was appropriate...
 8 years ago '05        #875
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
so its ok to go for the 2 pt. conversion in the 4th quarter but not wit 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter?? whateva dude...i understand what ur sayin, i do, but when i'm up by 6 and i score a TD to make it 12 in the 2nd half, why in the hell would i not go for 2?? i could see if i was already up by 12 or 13 b4 i scored but no i was up by 6, and he doesnt have to stop me twice, he only has to stop me once if he scores on his next possession...so basically ur rewarding him for bein down by saying i cant go for a 2 pt conversion in the second half to basically ensure that if he puts together 2 long drives for TDs after stoppin me ONCE that i dont lose the game..yea thats real fair dude...there is a difference b/w abusing something and using it once because the situation was appropriate...
I'm not going back and forth with you, your argument is pointless. If you didn't go for two, you would have been up by 13 in the 2nd half. It's unnecessary to go for two in the 3rd quarter when you could be up by 13, period.
 8 years ago '04        #876
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm not going back and forth with you, your argument is pointless. If you didn't go for two, you would have been up by 13 in the 2nd half. It's unnecessary to go for two in the 3rd quarter when you could be up by 13, period.
my argument is pointless??? all ur doin is throwin ur weight around cuz u the dude that made the damn league, and i dont care that you deem it unnecessary, i'm using football logic, like many teams that go for 2 in the second half, 3rd or 4th quarter cuz it happens in both...u only been lookin at it from one point-of-view, that its supposedly "cheesin" which its not...like i said, u rewarding the person who is losing by not allowing me to go for ONE 2pt conversion to make it a 14 point lead..who is that hurtin? like i said if someone complains about that its str8 b**ch-made, and the way u talkin, if it ever happened to u, you would be pissed about it for no reason...go figure

i mean i dont want there to be any hostility but when u threaten to boot me cuz i went for 2 in a situation that i felt was appropriate(tryna extend my lead to 2 TDs) and other dude quit cuz he was gettin worked and got bailed out by usin the strip button on 2 of my drives(one that was on his 1 yard line and the otha i was driving down the field) of course i'ma react like this...2 TDs is far from a comfortable lead and like u said the game is far from over wit 2:30 left in the 3rd quarter, i could easily lose that and lose the game cuz he scores 2 quick TDs and i get stopped one or 2 times on offense becuz i wasnt allowed to go for 2...

thats all i'm sayin man

EDIT: and in reference to u sayin its part of the rules, i'm not some dude that plays online all the time, which explains why i dont have an online record, so i'm not familiar wit all the terminology you dudes use, i jus a.ssumed it falls under cheesing cuz if u wanna get technical it dont say anythin about goin for 2pt conversions...so dont jus a.ssume everyone knows what this online lingo b/s means

Last edited by chctynig2804; 09-23-2009 at 12:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #877
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
my argument is pointless??? all ur doin is throwin ur weight around cuz u the dude that made the damn league, and i dont care that you deem it unnecessary, i'm using football logic, like many teams that go for 2 in the second half, 3rd or 4th quarter cuz it happens in both...u only been lookin at it from one point-of-view, that its supposedly "cheesin" which its not...like i said, u rewarding the person who is losing by not allowing me to go for ONE 2pt conversion to make it a 14 point lead..who is that hurtin? like i said if someone complains about that its str8 b**ch-made, and the way u talkin, if it ever happened to u, you would be pissed about it for no reason...go figure

i mean i dont want there to be any hostility but when u threaten to boot me cuz i went for 2 in a situation that i felt was appropriate(tryna extend my lead to 2 TDs) and other dude quit cuz he was gettin worked and got bailed out by usin the strip button on 2 of my drives(one that was on his 1 yard line and the otha i was driving down the field) of course i'ma react like this...2 TDs is far from a comfortable lead and like u said the game is far from over wit 2:30 left in the 3rd quarter, i could easily lose that and lose the game cuz he scores 2 quick TDs and i get stopped one or 2 times on offense becuz i wasnt allowed to go for 2...

thats all i'm sayin man
Who's throwing weight around? I'm pointing out rules that you have to follow, simple. No one is threatening to boot you, I'm telling you what will happen if rules are broken. This applies to anyone in the league.

1st, 2nd or 3rd quarter 2 point conversation are a no-no, period. Argue against it if you want, doesn't matter. If someone else complains you already know.
 8 years ago '04        #878
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Who's throwing weight around? I'm pointing out rules that you have to follow, simple. No one is threatening to boot you, I'm telling you what will happen if rules are broken. This applies to anyone in the league.

1st, 2nd or 3rd quarter 2 point conversation are a no-no, period. Argue against it if you want, doesn't matter. If someone else complains you already know.
alright man no problem, its cool now...i know not to do it in the future...check my edit tho cuz like i said in that i'm not familiar wit all that lingo cuz i never heard the term cheesin b4...so did otha dude get booted?? jus outta curiosity
 8 years ago '05        #879
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
alright man no problem, its cool now...i know not to do it in the future...check my edit tho cuz like i said in that i'm not familiar wit all that lingo cuz i never heard the term cheesin b4...so did otha dude get booted?? jus outta curiosity
Naw, because I don't know if he got disconnected, like you've been lately, or if he just quit. Gotta wait on him to hit me back so I can see what's up.
 8 years ago '04        #880
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw, because I don't know if he got disconnected, like you've been lately, or if he just quit. Gotta wait on him to hit me back so I can see what's up.
dog i took a picture cuz i felt it was bulls**t...it said ur opponent has quit the game, it didnt say the connection to the server has been lost or anythin regardin a connection...of course he's gonna say he didnt quit, but i also checked his gamertag and he was offline so he jus cut the XBOX off...i jus hate n*ggas who quit when u beatin them, thats why i dont play online now, so of course if a dude does it in the league i'ma let you know..cuz thats a no-no
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy