Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 birdman22 said:
it should be alright even if u do one or two games a week or somethin hopefully it works s*** sounds offical dis year franchise online should be dope and if u losing remember they got drafts and s*** dis year so it will be dope
There's going to be at the very least, a two game minimum. I would like to have at least 3 games a week, but that might be pushin it.
 8 years ago '04        #62
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Not sure if that BS Rocket Catching s*** is in this year, but if it is please kick the first person you see abusing that it is cheating and basically unstoppable.
 07-09-2009, 10:52 PM         #63
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kegar89 / xx AkademiKs / Steelers
 8 years ago '05        #64
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Not sure if that BS Rocket Catching s*** is in this year, but if it is please kick the first person you see abusing that it is cheating and basically unstoppable.
They said they took it out, so it shouldn't be there. If by chance it still use, that cheesin stuff definitely won't be gettin used in the league.

kegar89 said:
kegar89 / xx AkademiKs / Steelers
Thought you wanted the Falcons bro (hahaha, I caught it before the edit).
 07-09-2009, 11:36 PM         #65
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm a huge Falcons fan bro but I seen the Steelers weren't taken and they're my #2 and I wanted to enter. Prop me hoe. :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #66
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I'm a huge Falcons fan bro but I seen the Steelers weren't taken and they're my #2 and I wanted to enter. Prop me hoe. :applause:
Hahaha, GNR, got you fam. Gotta spread first though.
 8 years ago '04        #67
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
They said they took it out, so it shouldn't be there. If by chance it still use, that cheesin stuff definitely won't be gettin used in the league.

sounds great

btw this screen shot makes me want Madden real bad now and I usually don't be amazed by screen shots from Madden

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #68
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
Ya'll should be getting your practice on.....I play at least game or two online (unranked mind you ) to home my skills. I'm becoming a beast....
 07-10-2009, 02:17 AM         #69
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't played Madden since 2008 but I'm generally talented at games in general. A few games and I should become a threat.
 8 years ago '04        #70
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 135 135
 younggangsta_s said:
There's going to be at the very least, a two game minimum. I would like to have at least 3 games a week, but that might be pushin it.

i'd go to it will be very hard to get 3 different people to play games in a week.. im free on all weekends, but on weekdays i work overnight 1030 to 7 and then ill be goin to school in sept. so weekends im off ill be playing and whenever im free on weekdays...
 8 years ago '04        #71
daprofessional 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 11 11
daprofessional08/anton08/Broncos
 8 years ago '05        #72
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
sounds great

btw this screen shot makes me want Madden real bad now and I usually don't be amazed by screen shots from Madden

[pic - click to view]

This sh*t will be hard.

kegar89 said:
I haven't played Madden since 2008 but I'm generally talented at games in general. A few games and I should become a threat.
n*ggas been playin Madden for years!!! Prepare to get that a.ss whooped.

birdman22 said:
i'd go to it will be very hard to get 3 different people to play games in a week.. im free on all weekends, but on weekdays i work overnight 1030 to 7 and then ill be goin to school in sept. so weekends im off ill be playing and whenever im free on weekdays...
Yea, I hope two games a week isn't too much...

daprofessional said:
daprofessional08/anton08/Broncos
Bro, you don't have hardly any posts, which means you probably wouldn't be active. Besides that, Broncos are gone.
 8 years ago '04        #73
birdman22 
space
space
space
dont go by post counts cause i plan on being active and i been around since i think it was jointz central and s*** lol i got access to itsbx.com and s***.. on here yo aint no reason to post half the debates are stupid and kids just post to try n get laughs dont spit facts...
 8 years ago '04        #74
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14270629/madden-nfl-2010/videos/madden10_trl_producervideo_71009.html
check out 2:17

Snow looks amazing and than the coaches detail on the sideline with coats on snow and rain on the camera lens......incredible.:applause:

birdman22 said:
dont go by post counts cause i plan on being active and i been around since i think it was jointz central and s*** lol i got access to itsbx.com and s***.. on here yo aint no reason to post half the debates are stupid and kids just post to try n get laughs dont spit facts...
lol word can't disagree with you there

Killamike79 said:
Ya'll should be getting your practice on.....I play at least game or two online (unranked mind you ) to home my skills. I'm becoming a beast....
I haven't played more than 1 ranked online game this year lol, I didn't have XBL for the longest, but I got it now I might start playing people online from BX.

Maybe we can get a few Madden 09 pre-season matches going I mean yeah the rosters wont be on point but s*** I am down
 8 years ago '04        #75
birdman22 
space
space
space
ya i need to get some pregames in im virtualc lol i havent played much of dis years game
 8 years ago '05        #76
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
 K1Entertainment said:

check out 2:17

Snow looks amazing and than the coaches detail on the sideline with coats on snow and rain on the camera lens......incredible.:applause:

lol word can't disagree with you there

I haven't played more than 1 ranked online game this year lol, I didn't have XBL for the longest, but I got it now I might start playing people online from BX.

Maybe we can get a few Madden 09 pre-season matches going I mean yeah the rosters wont be on point but s*** I am down
Hit me up....my username is in my sig. I'm online everyday.
 8 years ago '04        #77
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 523 523
I'm willing to make this a prize league. Winner of the league gets a $65 gamestop gift card from my own pocket. For the sake of keeping it active and have more incentive for people to participate.
 8 years ago '05        #78
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 e G o Maniac said:
I'm willing to make this a prize league. Winner of the league gets a $65 gamestop gift card from my own pocket. For the sake of keeping it active and have more incentive for people to participate.
s*** dude ur the man if u wanna do that thats whats up falcons will be in it all year
 8 years ago '05        #79
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Sh*t, if you really do that sh*t, I make sure to let that be known. You know people will stay active then.
 8 years ago '05        #80
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
LOL...

Jabo1091 / Frumm z / Cardinals
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy