most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #761
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
My internet was down for a minute fellas, sorry for the delay. The week has been advanced. I couldn't post the power rankings because the net was down, but they'll be up in the morning.

Get them games in before Friday @ midnight (central time).
 8 years ago '05        #762
Rod0809 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
yo is there still any spots left like any computer controlled teams ?
 8 years ago '05        #763
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Rod0809 said:
yo is there still any spots left like any computer controlled teams ?
Read the front page nagga.
 8 years ago '08        #764
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
Technically I should be in the top five power rankings since I've only lost games that where simmed.... Whooped up on everybody else ahahaha.

And you know should just come up with a set schedule for simming the games whatever is the most convinient for you since it is your league. Like Friday at Noon, Sunday at noon something along those lines.

And fvor cats who try to reach out to their opponents and they aren't available just give em the heave hoe and let whoever play against the computer. Whoever you boot can always just comeback and take their team and if not find replacements

I think we would move along a little faster at least... I'm in another league that does something like that and it seems to work.

Just a suggestion I'm throwing out there.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 09-15-2009 at 11:08 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #765
Rod0809 
space
space
yo can i get an invite than younggansta im tryna get a squad ? my gamertag is Mr Grand Cru
 8 years ago '05        #766
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Technically I should be in the top five power rankings since I've only lost games that where simmed.... Whooped up on everybody else ahahaha.

And you know should just come up with a set schedule for simming the games whatever is the most convinient for you since it is your league. Like Friday at Noon, Sunday at noon something along those lines.

And fvor cats who try to reach out to their opponents and they aren't available just give em the heave hoe and let whoever play against the computer. Whoever you boot can always just comeback and take their team and if not find replacements

I think we would move along a little faster at least... I'm in another league that does something like that and it seems to work.

Just a suggestion I'm throwing out there.
I do have set schedule for advancing. It's every Friday at midnight central time and Monday at midnight central time.

Anyone having trouble getting with their opponent needs to let me know. I'll reach out, if I can't get in touch with them I'll boot them.
 8 years ago '05        #767
Rod0809 
space
space
i sent u a friend request on xbox live younggangsta, add me and send me a league invite ill accept it later today
 8 years ago '05        #768
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Rod0809 said:
i sent u a friend request on xbox live younggangsta, add me and send me a league invite ill accept it later today
What team do you want?
 8 years ago '05        #769
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
  1. San Diego Chargers (Sherweaz) | 6 - 0

2. New England Patriots (Mar05954) | 6 - 1

3. New Orleans Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) | 6 - 0

4. Cincinnati Bengals (i LiFT3D i) | 6 - 1

5. Minnesota Vikings (The 7 Dawg) | 6 - 1

6. Washington Redskins (VTReppin757) | 5 - 2

7. Jacksonville Jaguars (IFRESH PR1NCE) | 4 - 2

8. Atlanta Falcons (M Swagga11) | 5 - 1

9. Philadelphia Eagles (erinscrazyguy) | 5 - 1

10. Indianapolis Colts (Monty Marvel) | 4 - 2

11. Arizona Cardinals (TuRFTaLK510) | 4 - 2

12. Green Bay Packers (Boss22 SpEcIaL) | 4 - 2

13. Buffalo Bills (JUSAMAZING) | 4 - 3

14. Pittsburgh Steelers (Weis914) | 4 - 3

15. Denver Broncos (KevinJames360) | 4 - 2

16. Houston Texans | 4 - 3

17. Dallas Cowboys | 3 - 3

18. Seattle Seahawks | 3 - 3

19. Tennessee Titans (x Afflic7ion) | 3 - 3

20. New York Jets (MVPLAYER7) | 3 - 4

21. Baltimore Ravens (HOCKEY THUG) | 2 - 4

22. Carolina Panthers (Pantherfan87) | 2 - 4

23. St. Louis Rams | 2 - 5

24. Oakland Raiders (str8shooter27k) | 2 - 5

25. Chicago Bears | 1 - 5

26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers | 1 - 6

27. San Francisco 49ers (JONESBLITZ) | 1 - 5

28. New York Giants | 2 - 5

29. Kansas City Chiefs | 1 - 6

30. Detroit Lions | 0 - 6

31. Miami Dolphins (Mr Cheese77) | 0 - 6

32. Cleveland Browns | 0 - 7

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-16-2009 at 02:15 AM..
 09-15-2009, 02:59 PM         #770
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not sayin much since I'm 0-1 with the Dolphins and I beat the Lions with the Steelres but it doesn't matter since I'll have a top 10 pick either way I hung around with the saints till about 3-4 minutes left in the 4th quarter where I threw 3 straight picks
 8 years ago '06        #771
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
it seems like just you are commish you number one?? but the league stats I have the best QB(Brady) and best receiver(Moss). and Mayo is second for top defensive player in league....but again..its ur league
 8 years ago '05        #772
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
it seems like just you are commish you number one?? but the league stats I have the best QB(Brady) and best receiver(Moss). and Mayo is second for top defensive player in league....but again..its ur league
You do realize that my defense has only allowed 42 points all season right? That's 7 touchdowns through 6 games, not to mention my offense has put up the 2nd most points. My team is performing better than any other team in the league right now.

Edit: @ n*ggas catchin feelings over power rankings.

Last edited by Y.G.; 09-15-2009 at 05:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #773
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Everyone start uploading highlights from your games this week. I'll post the 10 best highlights in here.

To upload your highlights, save them after your game. Once you do this, go to the main menu, then go to manage highlights. Choose the ones you want under the Franchise tab and hit upload.
 8 years ago '06        #774
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You do realize that my defense has only allowed 42 points all season right? That's 7 touchdowns through 6 games, not to mention my offense has put up the 2nd most points. My team is performing better than any other team in the league right now.

Edit: @ n*ggas catchin feelings over power rankings.
thats means you haven't play a decent offense yet...no catching feelings just expressing my concerns
 8 years ago '05        #775
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
thats means you haven't play a decent offense yet...no catching feelings just expressing my concerns
Or you just haven't played a decent defense. I've seen your ranked record, you're not that nice dude. You couldn't hang with Jabo's tough D, so what makes you think you can hang with mine? Do you want to run a ranked match around 11:30 central time tonight so I can shut you down?

@ concerns over power rankings.
 8 years ago '06        #776
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Or you just haven't played a decent defense. I've seen your ranked record, you're not that nice dude. You couldn't hang with Jabo's tough D, so what makes you think you can hang with mine? Do you want to run a ranked match around 11:30 central time tonight so I can shut you down?

@ concerns over power rankings.
dont look at my ranked record. when i first started i just play ranked games to test out offenses and quit when they weren't working.(didnt kno they had unranked matches available for the first week i played) I was able to slow Jabo offense. His DB's pull off some 2 crazy int and took them to the house..that why he beat me

thats like seeing my k/d ratio of 0.9 in gears of wars 2 and saying im a scrub..but i beat most people one on one everytime.. and no i wouldnt want to play you on a ranked match..why do that for free when I can beat you in the AFC championship where it counts?? Pride aint no issue to me

PS. WHere do you even look for someone ranked record based on GT??
 8 years ago '05        #777
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
dont look at my ranked record. when i first started i just play ranked games to test out offenses and quit when they weren't working.(didnt kno they had unranked matches available for the first week i played) I was able to slow Jabo offense. His DB's pull off some 2 crazy int and took them to the house..that why he beat me

thats like seeing my k/d ratio of 0.9 in gears of wars 2 and saying im a scrub..but i beat most people one on one everytime.. and no i wouldnt want to play you on a ranked match..why do that for free when I can beat you in the AFC championship where it counts?? Pride aint no issue to me

PS. WHere do you even look for someone ranked record based on GT??
If pride is no issue why are you trippin off the power rankings? In the end, they're really meaningless.

To see someone's online record, they have to be on your friends list or a recent opponent. You go to the Live menu and go to Friends, select who you want then select view career.
 09-16-2009, 12:49 PM         #778
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will someone please just give Adrian Peterson the rushing title already!
 09-16-2009, 12:51 PM         #779
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I do have set schedule for advancing. It's every Friday at midnight central time and Monday at midnight central time.

Anyone having trouble getting with their opponent needs to let me know. I'll reach out, if I can't get in touch with them I'll boot them.
U should change those day's till the middle of the week and the middle of the weekend.

Like Wednesday and Saturday that way some people that have trouble playing during the week get atleast a couple weekend days to play that week and vice versa.

Just my 2 cents!
 09-16-2009, 12:57 PM         #780
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy with the Packers just needs to quit the league so i can have my team and bring them to the top of the league and do some just respect to my boy Aaron Rodgers. Dude is just be an embarrassment to the Packer Nation Really!!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy