Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Drake- Iím Upset
394 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #661
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 Killamike79 said:
Well, I already know he's not going boot me...because I"m an making effort to play. We can do this on the weekend, which I"m free to play anytime during the day starting friday. I work nights...I don't get off until 830pm today....I won't get home until 9pm. If he sims that game during the weekend when I'm available to play, I'm dropping out the franchise. You need to make time during the weekend or your a.ss needs to take the L.
I'm not gon boot either one of ya'll because y'all both active. Looks like I'll have to sim it if y'all haven't played by Friday midnigh (central time).
 9 years ago '06        #662
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 Killamike79 said:
Well, I already know he's not going boot me...because I"m an making effort to play. We can do this on the weekend, which I"m free to play anytime during the day starting friday. I work nights...I don't get off until 830pm today....I won't get home until 9pm. If he sims that game during the weekend when I'm available to play, I'm dropping out the franchise. You need to make time during the weekend or your a.ss needs to take the L.
latest for me is friday 5pm which is 1pm for you...wat black man lives in Alaska ne ways you got be be getting paid...
 9 years ago '04        #663
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
should I just play the computer than?
 9 years ago '05        #664
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 K1Entertainment said:
should I just play the computer than?
Yea bro.
 9 years ago '05        #665
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,365 | Props total: 19737 19737
 niceguy954 said:
latest for me is friday 5pm which is 1pm for you...wat black man lives in Alaska ne ways you got be be getting paid...
I"m in the Airforce, thats the only reason any black person would live up here is because there military.....is 10am or 9am good for you, which is 6 am or 5am my time?


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-03-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #666
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$515 | Props total: 334 334
Ay im new to this boxden s**t but I don't think nobody can beat me. I'm undefeated outside of the first game I wasn't there for. Naw I'm bulls**ttin I only played two people forreal, but this Franchise seem like it can really go somewhere. I guess I see one of yall ni**as in the super bowl. :laughing0:
 9 years ago '06        #667
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 Killamike79 said:
I"m in the Airforce, thats the only reason any black person would live up here is because there military.....is 10am or 9am good for you, which is 6 am or 5am my time?
i got class that starts at 11 and i leave my place to get parking at 10:30...i wont be back till 1pm my time..9am yours
 9 years ago '05        #668
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,365 | Props total: 19737 19737
I will try to be on at 9am tomorrow....
 9 years ago '05        #669
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
Week has been advanced b*tches. Advanced again Monday at midnight.

I had to clean house with the owners. A lot of fakers have been forced to disappear.
 9 years ago '05        #670
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,365 | Props total: 19737 19737
 younggangsta_s said:
Week has been advanced b*tches. Advanced again Monday at midnight.

I had to clean house with the owners. A lot of fakers have been forced to disappear.
Whoa n*gga...I'm done with your franchise son.....have fun cheating your way to top,
 9 years ago '06        #671
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 264 264
 younggangsta_s said:
Week has been advanced b*tches. Advanced again Monday at midnight.

I had to clean house with the owners. A lot of fakers have been forced to disappear.
you said Friday at midnight??? i really wanted to whoop this raven's guy...i alrdy know i was getting the W
 9 years ago '07        #672
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
yo let me get back in the league. ive been active in there. i took over an 0-2 chiefs team. i tried to play the week 3 game but me and dude couldnt connect. we tried a bunch of times, reset the connection, tested it and all that s**t. i even called xbox live to try to figure out something so i could connect to that dude. and i been trying all week to try to hook up with the giants but that dude never would even respond to me. he would be online playing a game and wouldnt respond. so i know ur trying to run a good league and i think ur doing a good job but im a victim of circumstance. like I said ive been on there almost everyday checking it out. let me get back in. please. ps if u let me back in can i pick a different team, i didnt realize how sucky the chiefs reallhy were. dam theyre awful. gamertag is str8shooter27k


Last edited by vegaspete27k; 09-04-2009 at 10:22 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #673
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
I better not have taken an L, I went on to play the jaguars at the time we setup and dude was involved in another game-I waited til he was done to play and dude signed off...
 9 years ago '05        #674
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 Killamike79 said:
Whoa n*gga...I'm done with your franchise son.....have fun cheating your way to top,
I'm cheating because I advanced the week? Lame a.ss n*gga. Reread the rules fool. I clearly said that you have 1 real world week to play two games. How selfish are you where you want to hold up the whole league because you don't have time to play. You knew couldn't play 2 games a week from jump, so why sign up? Apparently we're supposed to play on your schedule, right?

As far as you leaving... bye! Anybody want the Ravens?

 niceguy954 said:
you said Friday at midnight??? i really wanted to whoop this raven's guy...i alrdy know i was getting the W
He lost, cried and left :lachen001:

 vegaspete27k said:
yo let me get back in the league. ive been active in there. i took over an 0-2 chiefs team. i tried to play the week 3 game but me and dude couldnt connect. we tried a bunch of times, reset the connection, tested it and all that s**t. i even called xbox live to try to figure out something so i could connect to that dude. and i been trying all week to try to hook up with the giants but that dude never would even respond to me. he would be online playing a game and wouldnt respond. so i know ur trying to run a good league and i think ur doing a good job but im a victim of circumstance. like I said ive been on there almost everyday checking it out. let me get back in. please. ps if u let me back in can i pick a different team, i didnt realize how sucky the chiefs reallhy were. dam theyre awful. gamertag is str8shooter27k
You gotta tell me when your opponent is juicing you. I'll resend your invite, just make sure you play the games.

 40ozHenny said:
I better not have taken an L, I went on to play the jaguars at the time we setup and dude was involved in another game-I waited til he was done to play and dude signed off...
Read above statement.
 9 years ago '04        #675
realkilla3 
space
avatar space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 3319 3319
i will gladly take the ravens!!!
 9 years ago '05        #676
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,365 | Props total: 19737 19737
Clearly I have a job and things to do, then sit around any play video games all day. The game was getting set up for Friday morning and your clown a.ss didn't even give us a chance. I have no control over my time zone or his. You could of at least give the people who are trying to be active a little more time to get there games in. You seem like a b**ch n*gga anyways so maybe it's for the best I dropped out. Like I said have fun playing the CPU, because at this rate that's all you will be playing before it's all said and done.
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-04-2009 at 06:43 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #677
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 Killamike79 said:
Clearly I have a job and things to do, then sit around any play video games all day. The game was getting set up for Friday morning and your clown a.ss didn't even give us a chance. I have no control over my time zone or his. You could of at least give the people who are trying to be active a little more time to get there games in. You seem like a b**ch n*gga anyways so maybe it's for the best I dropped out. Like I said have fun playing the CPU, because at this rate that's all you will be playing before it's all said and done.
Posted via Mobile Device
If I held up the week for everybody who didn't play, we wouldn't get done. Sh*t like that k!lled the league last year. You took a loss, oh well. It's not like you were going 16 - 0, get over it n*gga. You could have easily still made the playoffs. I'll be yo "b*tch n*gga." Good day sir.
 9 years ago '05        #678
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
im the falcons right now can i switch to the titans?
 9 years ago '04        #679
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,939 | Props total: 2123 2123
yo i want the raiders back..im turftalk510 on live...

i f**kin messaged da last 2 people i was suppose to play n dey never got back to me....so i said f**k it..n waited for da next person to msg me...but i see ive gotten kicked out already...
 9 years ago '07        #680
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
yeah i let you know sooner next time. so once you send the invite can i pick any available team or do i have to let u know in here who i want. gamertag str8shooter27k


Last edited by vegaspete27k; 09-05-2009 at 01:22 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
69 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
104 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
267 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
135 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy