Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #641
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yo i love the soap operas on bx lol
 09-02-2009, 05:16 PM         #642
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Fool, I had 2 plays on a dive that went for 7 or more on the last drive with LT, check the stats.

The only reason you got down the field that far is because I over ran some of your overused routes and missed my picks. Don't act like you didn't get lucky when you threw it and it went right through my FS hands.

I called time out because you were playing like a sucka holdin the ball all half. I had to get Gates and LT some half way decent stats, I barely the ball. You's a sucka for clockin and runnin into the line of scrimmage 7 times on a PAT. That's b*tch sh*t.
My overused routes? I ran a different play everytime on that last drive. Had it not been for the literally 10 plus penalties of random holds/clipping on nearly every completion I had for a 1st down I would've gotten downfield faster.

Reggi Bush is a better receiver than rb in this game why do you think he was able to make ridiculous catches? He has high jumping, route running and catching.

I ran into the line of scrimmage constantly on the LAST pat of the game when there was no time left cause I couldn't believe you went for it on 4th and 3 with 3 seconds left. I stopped calling plays cause I figured you would just do the right thing and take a knee since I had no TO's left which is why I stopped caring about what play I picked.

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-02-2009 at 05:19 PM..
 09-02-2009, 05:38 PM         #643
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so can i get an invite? its say clearly until week 4 that u start kicking ppl out and i got the early boot after one game. is there any possible way? i just wna play the game and would rather join this league then any other league where i know nobody, at least this one is through bx which is much better. so please commish, reinstate me. if possible around 8 oclock pacific time can u send me an invite, but if not just let me no through here thanks.
 8 years ago '05        #644
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 40ozHenny said:
Just an fyi with the argument above...the commish should lead by example he shouldn't be on some "u did this so I did that" sh#t otherwise this league will be anarchy.
 R4P said:
right, I dont know who was right or wrong but it made me shake my head when I read "you changed the rules when you..." if you in charge of something you gotta be a professional and lead by example even if it is something as childish as a video game franchise
Y'all n*ggas is silly. I'm leading by example by whooping anybody's a.ss he cheeses. Y'all act as if I throw a 70 yard pass down the field with 4 seconds left tryin to extended the score.

It was 4th & 7. In my head there was no way I was getting the first down, so instead of punting I was choosing to just turn it over on downs. This helped me in a couple ways by giving LT one more carry and running down the clock more. How was I supposed to know the defenders wouldn't pursue LT?

I could do as you guys suggest and lead by booting him, since he was clockin. If he did that against anyone else I would boot him, but I come across plenty of cheesers and enjoy beating them.

I'm tryin to be as lax with the rules as I can because if I was "leading" with an iron fist half of the league would be out due to the fact n*ggas don't play their games on time.
 8 years ago '05        #645
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MicRo said:
so can i get an invite? its say clearly until week 4 that u start kicking ppl out and i got the early boot after one game. is there any possible way? i just wna play the game and would rather join this league then any other league where i know nobody, at least this one is through bx which is much better. so please commish, reinstate me. if possible around 8 oclock pacific time can u send me an invite, but if not just let me no through here thanks.
Bro, you have got to play your games. Every week somebody writes me telling me how you don't get back with them on the times to play.
 09-02-2009, 08:22 PM         #646
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Bro, you have got to play your games. Every week somebody writes me telling me how you don't get back with them on the times to play.
my internet was really down for a week. i know it sounds like an excuse but i am a serious madden competitor, i just want in. i want to join in this competition and give some throughout this franchise. if u can send me the invite around 830 pacific time that would be cool. this wont happen again me missing a game.
 09-02-2009, 08:37 PM         #647
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First it was something else, now I'm cheesin :rolleyes:

Ask the Titans guy or the Bengals guy if I cheesed. You were just surprised you were only gonna win 10-7. Calling timeouts to get more plays

And when you had an outside run where it wasn't going anywhere you were trying to run to the sideline so you would have more time to call more plays. I know because you would run completely horizontal.

If you're not going to follow your own rules then why should I?

No it wasn't a 70 yd pass. It was a 40 yd play action pass. What a big difference.

Still doesn't explain why not punt the ball straight up in the air to k!ll 3 seconds when your rules say to punt on 4th down, but once again, you being the commish, the rules differ.

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-02-2009 at 08:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #648
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
First it was something else, now I'm cheesin :rolleyes:

Ask the Titans guy or the Bengals guy if I cheesed. You were just surprised you were only gonna win 10-7. Calling timeouts to get more plays

And when you had an outside run where it wasn't going anywhere you were trying to run to the sideline so you would have more time to call more plays. I know because you would run completely horizontal.

If you're not going to follow your own rules then why should I?

No it wasn't a 70 yd pass. It was a 40 yd play action pass. What a big difference.

Still doesn't explain why not punt the ball straight up in the air to k!ll 3 seconds when your rules say to punt on 4th down, but once again, you being the commish, the rules differ.
Clockin is cheesin dude. And how can I throw a 40 pass if I'm not even on the 40 yard line?

Shut up dude. Rules don't differ. What I didn't affect the outcome of the game. I'm not going back and forth with you. Would you just like me to boot you since you won't me to enforce rules so badly? You quoted me as sayin "no cheesing" yet you did it anyway.
 09-02-2009, 09:17 PM         #649
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Clockin is cheesin dude. And how can I throw a 40 pass if I'm not even on the 40 yard line?

Shut up dude. Rules don't differ. What I didn't affect the outcome of the game. I'm not going back and forth with you. Would you just like me to boot you since you won't me to enforce rules so badly? You quoted me as sayin "no cheesing" yet you did it anyway.
You had a 37 yd run with LT. Is that not about the 40?

I wasn't clocking/chessing etc. If I was, then everyone I've played was at one point. Abide by your own rules or don't run a lg.

I already explained that if you take 5-10 seconds to pick a play, 15 second runoff, 25 seconds right there, adjustments at the line, how do you hike it with more than 10-15 seconds on the play clock? For every play?

You're gonna boot me but leave the guy in who no huddled a whole game...I've had no complaints about my playstyle or "clocking."

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-02-2009 at 09:23 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #650
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
damn i thought i was boxden's madden 10 public enemy #1....i pass that torch to you know now commish lolol
 09-02-2009, 09:49 PM         #651
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I run the NFC North.

Brett Favre for Mike Vick. Lets make a deal!!!
 8 years ago '05        #652
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
You had a 37 yd run with LT. Is that not about the 40?

I wasn't clocking/chessing etc. If I was, then everyone I've played was at one point. Abide by your own rules or don't run a lg.

I already explained that if you take 5-10 seconds to pick a play, 15 second runoff, 25 seconds right there, adjustments at the line, how do you hike it with more than 10-15 seconds on the play clock? For every play?

You're gonna boot me but leave the guy in who no huddled a whole game...I've had no complaints about my playstyle or "clocking."
Bro, you took 10 - 15 to pick a play, I watched and counted. No, I'm not going to boot you, but your asking for it by telling me to strictly enforce the rules.

As for the playaction, it was a 15 yard throw to get a new set of downs.

I'm done going back and forth with you. GG, you lost now move on.

niceguy954 said:
damn i thought i was boxden's madden 10 public enemy #1....i pass that torch to you know now commish lolol
n*ggas is gunnning for me, sheesh.

Note: He still named you in his post though :lachen001:

7thWonder said:
I run the NFC North.

Brett Favre for Mike Vick. Lets make a deal!!!
I thought somebody proposed a trade to you already? They must not have wanted to give up much for the wheelchair QB.
 8 years ago '06        #653
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
i think i am still in the Franchise i got the eagles who said they want vick right now my team is in the bye week get at me erinscrazyguy
 8 years ago '05        #654
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15787 15787
 niceguy954 said:
eastern time is me i think we are the same so Thursday it is
9pm my time would be 1am your time.....I'm 4 hrs behind the east coast.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-03-2009 at 12:38 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #655
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Killamike79 said:
9pm my time would be 1am your time.....I'm 4 hrs behind the east coast.
Posted via Mobile Device
this s**t might not work...brah you mit have to take the L this week cuz i aint staying up till 1am just to play so damn madden....lastest is thursday 11pm MY TIME to 7pm urs...if you cant make that it aint my fault......im the pats to so if they sim it I'm probably going to win that game...
 09-03-2009, 06:34 AM         #656
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tye tah said:
i think i am still in the Franchise i got the eagles who said they want vick right now my team is in the bye week get at me erinscrazyguy
check yo proposed trades

Falcons check yours too
 8 years ago '04        #657
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Im getting my a.ss kicked in these streets! Anyone need a good linebacker? ANYONE?? Noone wants to trade me lmao
 8 years ago '05        #658
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
i see the buffalo bills are available can i get an invite?

gamertag:JUSAMAZING

I play damn near everyday so i wont miss a game
 8 years ago '05        #659
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15787 15787
 niceguy954 said:
this s**t might not work...brah you mit have to take the L this week cuz i aint staying up till 1am just to play so damn madden....lastest is thursday 11pm MY TIME to 7pm urs...if you cant make that it aint my fault......im the pats to so if they sim it I'm probably going to win that game...
Well, I already know he's not going boot me...because I"m an making effort to play. We can do this on the weekend, which I"m free to play anytime during the day starting friday. I work nights...I don't get off until 830pm today....I won't get home until 9pm. If he sims that game during the weekend when I'm available to play, I'm dropping out the franchise. You need to make time during the weekend or your a.ss needs to take the L.
 09-03-2009, 11:48 AM         #660
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Im getting my a.ss kicked in these streets! Anyone need a good linebacker? ANYONE?? Noone wants to trade me lmao
I'll Take Barnett first
then Hawk
then Matthews

lets make a deal who u want

Check yo proposed trades

Last edited by 7thWonder; 09-03-2009 at 12:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago