Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-01-2009, 02:53 PM         #621
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
22 special when you wanna play
 09-01-2009, 02:58 PM         #622
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any one want to put any corners or safeties on the trading block. I'm interested u can Bernard Berian is on the trading block. 97 SPEED!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #623
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13697 13697
 R4P said:
yo why did you boot me? I just picked up the Jets on friday and let you know I wouldnt be able to play during the weekend and I come back and am booted? I know the league isnt full so send me another invite cuz I hate playing random bamas online

gt: MVPlayer7
You should have accepted the invite when you got back in town. I had to boot you to let your opponent play the computer. I'll send it again.
 8 years ago '06        #624
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
whoever got the raves accept my friend request..i can play tonight,wed night,thursday night
 8 years ago '05        #625
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Which one of you f*ck n*ggas joined and released Patrick Willis from the 49ers then left and signed back up as the Cowboys and picked up Willis? That's some true sucka sh*t. Well, whoever it was forced to disappeared now......
 8 years ago '08        #626
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 538 538
Hahaha. That was the funniest s**t I've seen so far. It was pretty creative though I seen some cat do that in another franchise I'm in. Should released an under the radar player and he may have gotten away with it.
 8 years ago '05        #627
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15716 15716
 niceguy954 said:
whoever got the raves accept my friend request..i can play tonight,wed night,thursday night

my schedule is on alaska time, where you are located?....we can play 9pm on thursday.
 8 years ago '05        #628
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Vikes trade proposal in box. Holla at me.
 8 years ago '06        #629
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Killamike79 said:
my schedule is on alaska time, where you are located?....we can play 9pm on thursday.
eastern time is me i think we are the same so Thursday it is
 8 years ago '06        #630
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
Lol how I end up with the seahawks now....
 09-02-2009, 01:47 PM         #631
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Rules*

* Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

* No glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

* Punts on 4th downs are required

* You may go for it on 4th & inches only if you are on your opponents side of the field.

* If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

* In the event of a disconnect, the game will be replayed.

* If a user has multiple disconnects, they will be removed from the league.

* Since there is no salary cap, during the course of each off-season, each team will be required to release 3 70+ OVR players. There will then be a quick free agent draft. The order of the free agent draft will be opposite of the college draft (the Super Bowl winner will pick first, followed by the Super Bowl runner-up, etc.).
I don't see anywhere in there where it says you can go for it on 4th and 3 under 2 minutes, regardless of time, and if you are winning. Show me that in there. Rules are different for the commish I guess.

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-02-2009 at 02:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #632
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
I don't see anywhere in there where it says you can go for it on 4th and 3 under 2 minutes, regardless of time, and if you are winning. Show me that in there. Rules are different for the commish I guess.
You changed the rules when you started clockin at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. I hate people who play scared. Running across the line of scrimmage 7 times was b*tch sh*t too.
 8 years ago '05        #633
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
And don't try to use that lame a.ss "it was a new playbook" excuse. You were picking your plays quick in the first half. You get ball first in the 3rd quarter and you want to run down time with an accelerated clock? Pure sucka sh*t.
 09-02-2009, 03:07 PM         #634
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
You changed the rules when you started clockin at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. I hate people who play scared. Running across the line of scrimmage 7 times was b*tch sh*t too.
I changed the rules?

Play clock starts as soon as the previous play is dead. If you take 10 seconds to pick a play, add 15 more secs for acceleration, rush to the line and make adjustments, explain to me how you're going to get the snap off with more than 10-15 seconds on the play clock.

younggangsta_s said:
And don't try to use that lame a.ss "it was a new playbook" excuse. You were picking your plays quick in the first half. You get ball first in the 3rd quarter and you want to run down time with an accelerated clock? Pure sucka sh*t.
It was a new playbook. I played last time against the Bengals with a multiple defense, Baltimore playbook. The plays sucked. This time I used a 4-3 base and a west coast playbook. Much better, but I didn't know where the plays were.

I wasn't picking quick plays in the first half hence me having to use a TO in the start of the 2nd cause I audibled and the penalty for delay would've forced me back to my 20-25 yd line. I still played fair not to mention I had about 10 penalties on me on my final drive and STILL drove down the field. That's why time came off the clock. Not cause I was running out time. I was behind, why would I run the clock out? With a 15 sec acceleration you have to pick a play in 5 seconds to not get in the red for the playclock. And thats without an audible/adjustment.

Still doesn't change the fact that you called a TO when you had the game won under 2 minutes to continue to pad your stats running the same outside runs with LT. I wasn't even calling plays cause the game was over. I didn't expect you to call a PA pass with less than 10 seconds left just to try to get more stats, then on 4th and 3 run it instead of punting it just like your rules say.

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-02-2009 at 03:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #635
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
I wasn't picking quick plays in the first half hence me having to use a TO in the start of the 2nd cause I audibled and the penalty for delay would've forced me back to my 20-25 yd line. I still played fair not to mention I had about 10 penalties on me on my final drive and STILL drove down the field. That's why time came off the clock. Not cause I was running out time. I was behind, why would I run the clock out? With a 15 sec acceleration you have to pick a play in 5 seconds to not get in the red for the playclock. And thats without an audible/adjustment.
Bro, you had one delay of game call. Every other play you picked timely. Come 3rd quarter, you're scared and you start clockin.

You did drive down the field... then I user picked yo predicable a.ss off and ended the game, so what's your point?
 8 years ago '05        #636
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
And "the same outside runs?" My biggest runs my last drive were all up the gut, get out of here.
 09-02-2009, 03:35 PM         #637
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Bro, you had one delay of game call. Every other play you picked timely. Come 3rd quarter, you're scared and you start clockin.

You did drive down the field... then I user picked yo predicable a.ss off and ended the game, so what's your point?
Scared? Why would I be scared. The game was tied. Everything was going normal. I like to switch up my play calling unlike you.

User picked my predictable a.ss off. Right. It was user pick. Just a bad throw. If I was so predictable explain to me how I drove down the entire field with passes left and right. Sorry I don't run the same outside runs with LT just because he's quick enough to get to the edge and outrun lb'ers every other play.

Still didn't explain why you called a TO when you were up under 2 minutes just to stat pad or why you didn't punt on 4th and 3 just like your rules say you should. I guess we'll just play how we want to now. You can ask the bengals guy I played as well. I picked my plays the same way. I didn't try to run the clock out. The time adds up if you actually read what I said.

My biggest runs? You had a dive with Sproles that went what 7? The outside runs for LT until the last slash play to the left was all you were calling.

I've got no problem losing. Just man up when you don't follow your own rules.

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-02-2009 at 04:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #638
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Scared? Why would I be scared. The game was tied. Everything was going normal. I like to switch up my play calling unlike you.

User picked my predictable a.ss off. Right. It was user pick. Just a bad throw. If I was so predictable explain to me how I drove down the entire field with passes left and right. Sorry I don't run the same outside runs with LT just because he's quick enough to get to the edge and outrun lb'ers every other play.

Still didn't explain why you called a TO when you were up under 2 minutes just to stat pad or why you didn't punt on 4th and 3 just like your rules say you should. I guess we'll just play how we want to now. You can ask the bengals guy I played as well. I picked my plays the same way. I didn't try to run the clock out. The time adds up if you actually read what I said.

My biggest runs? You had a dive with Sproles that went what 7? The outside runs for LT until the last slash play to the left was all you were calling.

I've got no problem losing. Just man up when you don't follow your own rules.
Fool, I had 2 plays on a dive that went for 7 or more on the last drive with LT, check the stats.

The only reason you got down the field that far is because I over ran some of your overused routes and missed my picks. Don't act like you didn't get lucky when you threw it and it went right through my FS hands.

I called time out because you were playing like a sucka holdin the ball all half. I had to get Gates and LT some half way decent stats, I barely the ball. You's a sucka for clockin and runnin into the line of scrimmage 7 times on a PAT. That's b*tch sh*t.
 8 years ago '08        #639
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
Just an fyi with the argument above...the commish should lead by example he shouldn't be on some "u did this so I did that" sh#t otherwise this league will be anarchy.
 8 years ago '05        #640
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 40ozHenny said:
Just an fyi with the argument above...the commish should lead by example he shouldn't be on some "u did this so I did that" sh#t otherwise this league will be anarchy.
right, I dont know who was right or wrong but it made me shake my head when I read "you changed the rules when you..." if you in charge of something you gotta be a professional and lead by example even if it is something as childish as a video game franchise
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy