Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #601
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 JNyiri77 said:
probably ran his no huddle offense too
lol..im damn near unstoppable in lobbies games doing that lol
 8 years ago '05        #602
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13736 13736
 7thWonder said:
yo has any one played "Tha Fresh One" Yet. I think he needs to be booted. I just looked at his profile and it doesnt even say that he has played madden!
Play the computer bro. I'm advancing the league today regardless of what games have been played, so y'all niglets better get em in.
 08-31-2009, 01:10 PM         #603
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i dont think i can play the computer untill you boot him.

then i'll happily play the computer!
 8 years ago '05        #604
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
well i dont think i can play the computer untill you boot him.

then i'll happily play the computer!
Yea, I'm giving him and a couple other people the foot.
 8 years ago '05        #605
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Ol boy using the Atlanta Falcons connection right fine with me...dont know whats up wih other people connections but we was flawless
good look fam
 08-31-2009, 05:55 PM         #606
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Play the computer bro. I'm advancing the league today regardless of what games have been played, so y'all niglets better get em in.

Yo my dude keeps ignorin me...let me play cpu. Do you gotta boot him first? if so do it pleaseeee
 08-31-2009, 05:57 PM         #607
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
send me a f**kin invite yo TopShottah777
 08-31-2009, 08:04 PM         #608
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I just spanked his little f**got team 45-3, even though it was the CPU.
Posted via Mobile Device
thats good you can beat the cpu.
 08-31-2009, 08:06 PM         #609
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tye tah said:
it was me what if i give you vick, and R.brown gametag erinscrazyguy
na man. thanks though. i need some depth at WR thats why and im giving you quinn whose rating may eventually boost, considering this is a franchise.
 08-31-2009, 08:33 PM         #610
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was to advance at midnight tonight?? what happened? my s**t got simmed...bastuhds
 8 years ago '05        #611
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^I had to advance it bro, the league has been gettin off schedule with people not playing their games by the deadline.

Week 4 will be advanced Friday at midnight (central time) no matter what! Get those games in fellas.
 8 years ago '05        #612
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
i say before friday damn thats 5 days for 1 game we should be on a 3 day basis
 8 years ago '05        #613
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
i say before friday damn thats 5 days for 1 game we should be on a 3 day basis
I would like to be move it on a 3 day schedule, but n*ggas f*ck off too much. 5 days is too long though.
 09-01-2009, 12:33 AM         #614
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
I would like to be move it on a 3 day schedule, but n*ggas f*ck off too much. 5 days is too long though.
hey man i got booted out. you just advanced last night, i just got back from school right now and i was looking forward to play and make some trades. can i get an invite or wat??
 09-01-2009, 12:37 AM         #615
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah also come on there was no need for getting the boot, we were communicating its not like i disappeard, i joined in week two with a loss already and i missed one game cause i didnt know you guys where advancing so fast. can i get back into this league that would be appreciated, i mean i want to, but if not let me know.
 8 years ago '05        #616
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15771 15771
 MicRo said:
oh yeah also come on there was no need for getting the boot, we were communicating its not like i disappeard, i joined in week two with a loss already and i missed one game cause i didnt know you guys where advancing so fast. can i get back into this league that would be appreciated, i mean i want to, but if not let me know.
If ur the dude using the browns, your one lieing son of b**ch....I hit you up twice on live and you never sent a message back, plus your profile is a dead give away that you be online often enough to had seen those messages. That's why weaz gave u the boot, if y'all dudes are to busy to play you shouldn't be in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 09-01-2009 at 01:26 AM..
 09-01-2009, 02:20 AM         #617
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
If ur the dude using the browns, your one lieing son of b**ch....I hit you up twice on live and you never sent a message back, plus your profile is a dead give away that you be online often enough to had seen those messages. That's why weaz gave u the boot, if y'all dudes are to busy to play you shouldn't be in the league.
Posted via Mobile Device
dude what are you talking about! my internet was disconnected and barely got reconnected on saturday. so how did u see me online? usually the week advances on monday rightt? i expected the same outcome but instead u playd the cpu. but whatever its cool you want to make a big deal out of this so be it.
 09-01-2009, 02:21 AM         #618
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
and dont call me b"itch, sit down, take a breathe, cause i would have whooped your a** with that sorry a** team
 8 years ago '05        #619
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15771 15771
 MicRo said:
dude what are you talking about! my internet was disconnected and barely got reconnected on saturday. so how did u see me online? usually the week advances on monday rightt? i expected the same outcome but instead u playd the cpu. but whatever its cool you want to make a big deal out of this so be it.
I heard your track record was already shaking anwyay. Excuses, Excuses....you knew the deal when you joined the franchise.
 8 years ago '05        #620
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
yo why did you boot me? I just picked up the Jets on friday and let you know I wouldnt be able to play during the weekend and I come back and am booted? I know the league isnt full so send me another invite cuz I hate playing random bamas online

gt: MVPlayer7
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago