Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #581
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 niceguy954 said:
whoever is the falcons stop leaving the game I invite you to..fix ur connection it seems like you log into mine invite game and leave and when I jump in ur invite game it says you left..i dunno what to do with you brah...
thats the same s**t that was happening to me when i tryed to play you. so maybe its your connection
 08-29-2009, 07:20 PM         #582
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jkrhomies8 -- whats good homie? Portis is gettin anxious... I been tryin to get this game in...I got work till 2pm tom. then got my fantasy live draft at 5 so I wont be good to run till like 7 or 8. Let me know so we can get it in before the Monday deadline.

Last edited by TheOvaGuy; 08-29-2009 at 07:22 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #583
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Firestarr said:
thats the same s**t that was happening to me when i tryed to play you. so maybe its your connection
the guy I played on week 1 went smooth(3 page long argument in this thread) so it aint me homeboi.................
 8 years ago '05        #584
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
Ya'll f*ckboys better get them games in, last day of the week is today.
 8 years ago '05        #585
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
n*gga with the pats is fronton I try to play him he comes in the game and never hits ready I hope he ain't just trien to sim
 8 years ago '06        #586
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 marvelous said:
n*gga with the pats is fronton I try to play him he comes in the game and never hits ready I hope he ain't just trien to sim
lol wat???? im picking out my uniform after i accept your game and before i press start it says """your opponent has left the match""" ya need to open ur ports correctly of something. I guy I played with in week on went fine..no lag..nothing..no random quitting in the lobby..get off that 56k modem ur using..

btw...told this to commish and he said if it keeps happening just play the CPU for this week....

Last edited by niceguy954; 08-30-2009 at 01:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #587
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
lol wat???? im picking out my uniform after i accept your game and before i press start it says """your opponent has left the match""" ya need to open ur ports correctly of something. I guy I played with in week on went fine..no lag..nothing..no random quitting in the lobby..get off that 56k modem ur using..

btw...told this to commish and he said if it keeps happening just play the CPU for this week....
im sayin i played 2 games with no problems ad u had someone else say that happened to u but its whatever
 8 years ago '05        #588
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 marvelous said:
im sayin i played 2 games with no problems ad u had someone else say that happened to u but its whatever
Why'd you leave the league? You need to try this before you quit. Run an internet connection test on your 360. Once that's done, turn off the Box, then unplug your ethernet cable for 2 minutes. Plug it back up and turn on the Box. Try this before you give up.
 8 years ago '08        #589
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Tryin to play the jets but so far no luck...
 08-30-2009, 06:28 PM         #590
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sent a couple messages to the Lions (jkrhomies8) and no response...when I get on it says he was on a few hours ago but he keeps igg'n me...whats really good my man??????? Portis is starvin right now.
 8 years ago '05        #591
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Why'd you leave the league? You need to try this before you quit. Run an internet connection test on your 360. Once that's done, turn off the Box, then unplug your ethernet cable for 2 minutes. Plug it back up and turn on the Box. Try this before you give up.
i didnt quit the league i went to get in and it wasnt on my franchise list so i signed back up and my game was over so i figured i got booted...and pats that was a punk a.ss win u barely beat the cpu
 08-31-2009, 12:34 AM         #592
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
i didnt quit the league i went to get in and it wasnt on my franchise list so i signed back up and my game was over so i figured i got booted...and pats that was a punk a.ss win u barely beat the cpu
probably ran his no huddle offense too
 8 years ago '04        #593
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Broncos owner here don't advance till tomorrow night please.

I can play from 9 am - 3 pm let me know, send me a pm or something.....
 08-31-2009, 01:20 AM         #594
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Broncos owner here don't advance till tomorrow night please.

I can play from 9 am - 3 pm let me know, send me a pm or something.....
Did you get my trade? lemme know if you want something else
 08-31-2009, 02:07 AM         #595
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
Did you get my trade? lemme know if you want something else
who ever offered me, the browns, mike vick for for quinn, i am willing to trade but i also want maclin and ill give u an offensive tackle worth a rating of 81 overall
 8 years ago '05        #596
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 MicRo said:
who ever offered me, the browns, mike vick for for quinn, i am willing to trade but i also want maclin and ill give u an offensive tackle worth a rating of 81 overall
I just spanked his little f**got team 45-3, even though it was the CPU.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #597
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
I just spanked his little f**got team 45-3, even though it was the CPU.
Posted via Mobile Device
it was me what if i give you vick, and R.brown gametag erinscrazyguy
 8 years ago '06        #598
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 marvelous said:
lol wow....just for ur info its was 21-3 first half(ur boy matt ryan threw 3 picks..sry) so i just tried to waste the clock after that im not going to just jack up points just to improve my team stats..plus i didn't want anyone to get injured..CPU be doing some crazy s**t sometimes...

why is this kid mad at me ne ways?? its ur connection..i host madden games,gears of wars 2 games, FN4, with no problem..relax..if you make it to the superbowl I will whoop you then..
 08-31-2009, 10:15 AM         #599
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo has any one played "Tha Fresh One" Yet. I think he needs to be booted. I just looked at his profile and it doesnt even say that he has played madden!

Last edited by 7thWonder; 08-31-2009 at 10:17 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #600
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Ol boy using the Atlanta Falcons connection right fine with me...dont know whats up wih other people connections but we was flawless
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago