Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
CharlesCity21-Texans

since the Cowboys are gone
 8 years ago '06        #42
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
at least use your favorite team and not juts the good one pussies

I'll take the Pats if they're avialable which is impsosible so as a backup I'll take whoever the f**k I can get and go from there :) I'm a little bit skeptical about getting involvedw ith another boxden league cuz the lats one had cheater and glitching b***hes but I'm down
 8 years ago '04        #43
Blazed4Dayz 
space
space
$986 | Props total: 0 0
I didn't see the 360 so excuse me. Ain't a big deal skip over my post & move the fawk ON !!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #44
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 beantown85 said:
at least use your favorite team and not juts the good one pussies

I'll take the Pats if they're avialable which is impsosible so as a backup I'll take whoever the f**k I can get and go from there :) I'm a little bit skeptical about getting involvedw ith another boxden league cuz the lats one had cheater and glitching b***hes but I'm down
Yea, Pats are gone.
 8 years ago '08        #45
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 576 576
All I hope is that n*ggas play their games... I'm not saying we need to finish the league in a week, but last year we started one of these joints and after a week or two everyone quit playing.
 8 years ago '04        #46
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
daone2fear/IAMPSWii60/Redskins
 8 years ago '04        #47
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
hope this league isn't filled with f*g**ts who run out of the pocket everytime they throw and glitch plays and do that rocket catch bulls**t....

will this league have any rules?
 8 years ago '05        #48
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15791 15791
 K1Entertainment said:
hope this league isn't filled with f*g**ts who run out of the pocket everytime they throw and glitch plays and do that rocket catch bulls**t....

You already know there is going be one or two f*g**ts who will try to use something to gain an advantage.
 8 years ago '08        #49
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 576 576
^^ Word, I like to scramble out the pocket, but it's not every play or anything like that...

I am hoping for some fourth down rules tho to keep cats from going for it on fourth and seven from their three.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
All I hope is that n*ggas play their games... I'm not saying we need to finish the league in a week, but last year we started one of these joints and after a week or two everyone quit playing.
If people don't play, they'll be removed that week.

K1Entertainment said:

People who scramble this year will suffer a severe decrease in throwing accuracy and throwing power thanks to this year's ratings. It will have rules. Ya'll n*ggas gotta start reading the first post before posting.

d3athb4dishonor said:
^^ Word, I like to scramble out the pocket, but it's not every play or anything like that...

I am hoping for some fourth down rules tho to keep cats from going for it on fourth and seven from their three.
There will be 4th down rules. Games will played SIM-style.
 8 years ago '05        #51
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 daone2fear said:
daone2fear/IAMPSWii60/Redskins
What??? Not d*ckriding the PS3 and playin in that league??? Shocking! Anyway, Redskins are taken, chose another squad. I don't know why you're signing up though. You weren't dedicated last year and didn't even play a game.

Last edited by Y.G.; 07-08-2009 at 10:26 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #52
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I don't think the league will fail. Not only because Weaz is behind it, but because online franchise makes it a lot easier to maintain and manage, and infinitely more fun because now it's more than just playing a set amount of games.
 8 years ago '04        #53
JR4LB 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
G/T = HgZ KELL0GZ (<--number 0 not the letter O)
Team = SF 49ers
 8 years ago '05        #54
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JR4LB said:
G/T = HgZ KELL0GZ (<--number 0 not the letter O)
Team = SF 49ers
Read the first post, Niners are gone.
 8 years ago '04        #55
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
reading is fundamental
 8 years ago '05        #56
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Man I believe this s*** will succeed but I hope everybody is going to play that signs up...I'm getting tired of starting a franchise and muthaf***ers never play one game...I'm amped as hell and the Panthers and Double Trouble are going to dominate
 8 years ago '04        #57
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
sry all quit now cause chad pennington is going to own all of u
 8 years ago '04        #58
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 younggangsta_s said:
If people don't play, they'll be removed that week.

People who scramble this year will suffer a severe decrease in throwing accuracy and throwing power thanks to this year's ratings. It will have rules. Ya'll n*ggas gotta start reading the first post before posting.

There will be 4th down rules. Games will played SIM-style.
Cool that sounds good because I know dudes in 09 scrambling with a pocket passer like tom brady right when the ball is snapped run back and throw to moss down field......its wack.

but if this a sim-style league with 4th down rules you know you can count me in thats the only way I like to play.

Also you should only let active members play in it now new people who just signed up that way we don't get too many inactive players during the season.

Last edited by K1; 07-08-2009 at 09:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #59
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Cool that sounds good because I know dudes in 09 scrambling with a pocket passer like tom brady right when the ball is snapped run back and throw to moss down field......its wack.

but if this a sim-style league with 4th down rules you know you can count me in thats the only way I like to play.

Also you should only let active members play in it now new people who just signed up that way we don't get too many inactive players during the season.
Yea, that sh*t used to p!ss me off. You play good D, keep everybody covered, then dude scrambles back 15 yards and someone gets open for a huge gain. As far as people being active, I only expect about 7 - 9 people to actually be active. There are 23 signed up now, so, I'll be trimming some fat if dudes get lazy.
 8 years ago '04        #60
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
it should be alright even if u do one or two games a week or somethin hopefully it works s*** sounds offical dis year franchise online should be dope and if u losing remember they got drafts and s*** dis year so it will be dope
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy