Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
I will marry this woman for real.
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-24-2009, 01:18 PM         #481
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no problem with the rules cause i dont really no huddle and those rules don't effect me but some poeple just wine to damn much about everything. Hey if you wanna no huddle against me do it. I dont care yo men will be tired and I'll whip yo a.ss anyway!
 08-24-2009, 01:54 PM         #482
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young, I guess I just play the computer since there is no Bears player right

Also is there a limit to how many ppl you have to release in order to sign during the season


Last edited by Cheeze; 08-24-2009 at 02:10 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #483
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17023 17023
 JNyiri77 said:
young, I guess I just play the computer since there is no Bears player right

Also is there a limit to how many ppl you have to release in order to sign during the season
Dude with Bears is in the process of coming back to the league I think, so hold off for a minute.

As far as free agents during the season, you can sign up to 3. You don't have to start releasing players until the off-season.

Edit: Dude is back in, get at him to setup your game.


Last edited by Y.G.; 08-24-2009 at 02:39 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #484
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17023 17023
Oh, the week has been advanced you b*tch n*ggas, let's get it. I'll be advancing the week on Thursday suckas. Mike, when you tryin to get down?


Last edited by Y.G.; 08-24-2009 at 02:39 PM..
 08-24-2009, 03:43 PM         #485
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question since it seems like everyone playin madden is in here

i jsut got the joint yesturday....im playing franchise but i cant figure out how to make my players work out so i can uild up there stats....did they take that out

like run the 40 n bench press n s**t
 9 years ago '04        #486
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 younggangsta_s said:
Oh, the week has been advanced you b*tch n*ggas, let's get it. I'll be advancing the week on Thursday suckas. Mike, when you tryin to get down?
what week is the franchise in now?? cuz ill be home in time to play it thursday if u dont advance it too early
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #487
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17023 17023
 QueenzBaller26 said:
question since it seems like everyone playin madden is in here

i jsut got the joint yesturday....im playing franchise but i cant figure out how to make my players work out so i can uild up there stats....did they take that out

like run the 40 n bench press n s**t
They took that out bro.

 chctynig2804 said:
what week is the franchise in now?? cuz ill be home in time to play it thursday if u dont advance it too early
Posted via Mobile Device
It's in week 2. I'm advancing it late Thursday night, so you should be good.
 08-24-2009, 04:12 PM         #488
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ight so young how does the player build his stats ? is it like at the end of the season or something ? they give him points based on his season stats....?
 9 years ago '08        #489
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
Is someone signed up as the Texans cause last I checked it was cpu...let me know otherwise I'm gonna play the cpu. Thanks.
 9 years ago '05        #490
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17023 17023
 QueenzBaller26 said:
ight so young how does the player build his stats ? is it like at the end of the season or something ? they give him points based on his season stats....?
Yea, pretty much. The younger the player, the more the progress.
 9 years ago '05        #491
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,773 | Props total: 17023 17023
 40ozHenny said:
Is someone signed up as the Texans cause last I checked it was cpu...let me know otherwise I'm gonna play the cpu. Thanks.
Yea but he's on vacation so go ahead and play.
 9 years ago '04        #492
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 40ozHenny said:
Is someone signed up as the Texans cause last I checked it was cpu...let me know otherwise I'm gonna play the cpu. Thanks.
yea thats me, but like young said, im on vacation so i wont be bak until thursday to play
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #493
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 chctynig2804 said:
yea thats me, but like young said, im on vacation so i wont be bak until thursday to play
Posted via Mobile Device
Well let me know if I should wait for you cause he's advancing on Thursday...
 08-24-2009, 05:16 PM         #494
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Dude with Bears is in the process of coming back to the league I think, so hold off for a minute.

As far as free agents during the season, you can sign up to 3. You don't have to start releasing players until the off-season.

Edit: Dude is back in, get at him to setup your game.
I think I signed 3 FA's already and released 3 players already so I can't sign another guy basically.
 9 years ago '04        #495
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 40ozHenny said:
Well let me know if I should wait for you cause he's advancing on Thursday...
well yea my plane supposed to land early in the mornin so i should be able to get it done once i get home and settled
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #496
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Alright this is GM of the Broncos.

whoever got the Browns get at me let me know when is a good time that we can play.

I can play from

8 AM - 3 PM PST most days and 9 PM-12AM PST

so let me know on this thread or a PM

btw YG good job so far, only 3 teams now that don't have owners. Keep up the good work. Hopefully people will be dedicated.


Last edited by K1; 08-24-2009 at 05:31 PM..
 08-24-2009, 05:43 PM         #497
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Da Real Talk/ UT Tha Don Boss / Bears

when can you meet up with the Steelers?
 9 years ago '07        #498
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I NEED a wideout..... Preferably 90+ speed and 6"1+

I am the colts and everyone is available
 08-24-2009, 06:52 PM         #499
TheOvaGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zakhara -- My bad yo...get at me whenever and we can get it in. My girl found out her aunt passed just as I was gonna run our game...so you know. Let me know I'm usually available anytime after 6:30pm ET.
 9 years ago '04        #500
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,175 | Props total: 495 495
 TheOvaGuy said:
Zakhara -- My bad yo...get at me whenever and we can get it in. My girl found out her aunt passed just as I was gonna run our game...so you know. Let me know I'm usually available anytime after 6:30pm ET.

No prob.. Let's try for tomorrow around the same time? Cool?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
103 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
21 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy