Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #461
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
they turning state already hope crying doesnt become a habit. Dude run the same play audible to a defense to stop it. Thats real football get ya stick game up.
 8 years ago '04        #462
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 niceguy954 said:
brah you hurry up twice just like me..once when the half was about to end and second in the third quater..i didnt know how to stop u the first time but I did the second so thats when you "decided" to stop doing it...hurry up offense is real in nfl(colts) i see that you have the wrong formation against my offense im am not gonna let you off the field until i score..

i guarantee if u had won you would not be b**ching right now about this..

did i glitch no...i stuff ur run offense so i force you to throw and you cant out throw the pats..thats real brah..pats got no running back..brady broke records with this team passing...lol im just playing with my strength stop being mad im using my team potential to the fullest
You are too funny. I don't care about losing. That's not the issue hear. YOU RAN NO HUDDLE HURRY UP and SAME PLAY or TWO the entire game. The entire game. I ran hurry up when i got down by 14 or 21 and you were getting the ball back after half. Duh. Then i ran it in the fourth because i was down by alot. Get real man. I may have dropped it on you outside of the times that i just mentioned once or twice. But get real. I was down the entire game. You ran it regardless of what the situation was. You were winning the entire game and you ran hurry up the entire game except for the last six min where you ran at a few times. I don't care if you pass the entire game. The problem was the hurry up and you ran the exact same play. You threw that other one in there a few times but get real man. No one on boxden is going to come and whip you a.ss so why lie. I don't get you dudes. Commish i'll take the defeat. It's all good. But homie did everything i said. Be he a sucka so he won't admit it. NO BALLS.

Let's keep it movin. LMAO @ dudes lyin on BX about Madden. I just wanted you to play by the rules homie. If there were no rules I wouldn't say anything. If i won I would have still said something. I even kept pausing the game telling you that you couldn't do this and that. Also, LMAO, you accidentally went into hurry up. Why...Because your a.ss was doing it the whole game. Wasn't no damn accident. LMAO. I paused and said you can't do that. All you had to do was take the delay of game and punt.
 8 years ago '04        #463
daone2fear 
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
they turning state already hope crying doesnt become a habit. Dude run the same play audible to a defense to stop it. Thats real football get ya stick game up.
I'll entertain your comment:

It's not about crying or complaining. The league has rules. If there wasn't a rule against what dude was doing i would have ate the loss and kept it moving. That's it. IT'S A VIDEO GAME. There is nothing wrong with saying something when we are in a league with RULES and someone BREAK THEM THE ENTIRE game. I could have done the same thing but why? League games, with rules, are different than lobby or random games. I wouldn't have said s**t if it wasn't against the RULES. Point blank period. He beat the bills by 12. Stick game isn't that bad. LMAO. U see me on the sticks. PS3 or XBOX let me know

IAMPSWii60 is the name on both systems.
 8 years ago '06        #464
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 younggangsta_s said:
That's one thing. Being beat by somebody who runs the same play over and over is another. Trust me, if that happens you won't be having fun.

Sure, but if you're running no huddle the whole game or running the same play over and over you start dipping in the cheese. I'm all for mashin n*ggas, but do it straight up.
again..it looked the same because it was the same formation..he has a linebacker on joey galloway (spd 91) the whole game...and doesn't change it..I cant abuse him for not doing that??? Again check the stats nearly everyone on my reciever/HB roster caught the ball..even the fourth strings so it cant be the same play all the time..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1)If he knows who I am going to throw to why cant he stop it..he did some times..I got 2 picks??? So im lost..

I found out how to stop his entire offense and he didnt case close brah...he is a sore loser...don't take his side beside I tried to crush him for his dumb mistakes..

If he cant stop it why not keep doing the same formation...just audible..sounds like homie sucks...

its sad how one guy gets so mad because he couldnt stop me..I nearly score every time i got the ball and he didnt so he mad that his game aint up to par

shoot that should be motivating for him to get better, maybe thats just me..but im dont with this topic ..do wat you want commish..I will just throw at his CB's the whole game next time to make that guy feel better

Last edited by niceguy954; 08-24-2009 at 06:10 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #465
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Zakhara said:
You honestly think their is a human being on the planet that could keep up the pace of an 80 yard no huddle drive? I don't think so, you entire offensive line would collapse.
i give you that..but its madden..its not perfect..its a video game
 08-24-2009, 07:36 AM         #466
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
An NFL team played a whole game Saturday and didnt huddle ONE time.
 8 years ago '05        #467
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
lol at this bx soap opera....Dolphins good game carolina your next playa
 8 years ago '04        #468
daone2fear 
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
again..it looked the same because it was the same formation..he has a linebacker on joey galloway (spd 91) the whole game...and doesn't change it..I cant abuse him for not doing that??? Again check the stats nearly everyone on my reciever/HB roster caught the ball..even the fourth strings so it cant be the same play all the time..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1)If he knows who I am going to throw to why cant he stop it..he did some times..I got 2 picks??? So im lost..

I found out how to stop his entire offense and he didnt case close brah...he is a sore loser...don't take his side beside I tried to crush him for his dumb mistakes..

If he cant stop it why not keep doing the same formation...just audible..sounds like homie sucks...

its sad how one guy gets so mad because he couldnt stop me..I nearly score every time i got the ball and he didnt so he mad that his game aint up to par

shoot that should be motivating for him to get better, maybe thats just me..but im dont with this topic ..do wat you want commish..I will just throw at his CB's the whole game next time to make that guy feel better
Dog, you win. You and I both know what you were doing. Yeah others caught the ball. Mean s**t, I would adjust to you throwing it to welker with the quick slant (he was far right WR) Then you would throw it to Moss on the Mid range out slant. Come on dog be real. Sure others caught it. They had to because I would sit on the previous route. But you win homie. Like i said you and I know what you did. Yea, a little hard to stop it with BILLS DB's. So you run the same play everytime and boast about the best team on the game beating the Bills. OK. You win. I know to do the same thing next time. But send me a friend request (IAMPSWii60). I'll spank you in a LOBBY game.

No beef from me. Just wanted you to play by the rules of the league. That's it. That's all.
 8 years ago '04        #469
daone2fear 
space
space
space
One more thing, I didn't have a LB on galloway. Stop it man. LOL. The first play A LB was on him because you are slick enough to put moss as the fourth WR. So when I a.ssign a CB to Moss and I'm in the Nickel or dime, the LB went out on him. I made the adjustment after realizing that you tweaked your depth chart to have Moss as the 4th WR, and Welker as the 1st, I think galloway was third and the other dude was 2nd. Get real man. That's why i stayed in Dime, Quarter and Nickel. All good though.
 8 years ago '04        #470
daone2fear 
space
space
space
When you argue with fools people from a distance can't tell who is who.
 8 years ago '05        #471
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 niceguy954 said:

Bro, I don't care about you running the same formation. If you were really running no huddle all game, c'mon bruh. Sh*t just ain't cool.

7thWonder said:
An NFL team played a whole game Saturday and didnt huddle ONE time.
Madden and real life football are two completely different things. It's easy to gain a first down on 4th & 1 in Madden but much harder to complete in real life.

Basically, what I'm sayin is ya'll n*ggas know the rules. You don't like them then quit, because the "no cheese" rule is not up for discussion. You want to cheese, go play some other cheesers in ranked games because that sh*t ain't goin down in this league, period.
 8 years ago '06        #472
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Bro, I don't care about you running the same formation. If you were really running no huddle all game, c'mon bruh. Sh*t just ain't cool.

thats all i need to hear..i wont no huddle..but my formation i got to have..im cool with that...
 8 years ago '06        #473
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 daone2fear said:
One more thing, I didn't have a LB on galloway. Stop it man. LOL. The first play A LB was on him because you are slick enough to put moss as the fourth WR. So when I a.ssign a CB to Moss and I'm in the Nickel or dime, the LB went out on him. I made the adjustment after realizing that you tweaked your depth chart to have Moss as the 4th WR, and Welker as the 1st, I think galloway was third and the other dude was 2nd. Get real man. That's why i stayed in Dime, Quarter and Nickel. All good though.
lol u caught on to wear my receivers were position...most people dont notice that...thought i nearly got robbed in the end with those 2 picks and 1 fumble ALLLLLLL going back for 6 points you caused me..lol..that s**t made me want to release fred taylor right then
 8 years ago '04        #474
daone2fear 
space
space
space
No glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

My beef wasn't about the formation. It was the no huddle and the running of the same play. Get real. You can run many different routes out of a formation. But cuz, you kept running the exact same one.
 8 years ago '04        #475
daone2fear 
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:
lol u caught on to wear my receivers were position...most people dont notice that...thought i nearly got robbed in the end with those 2 picks and 1 fumble ALLLLLLL going back for 6 points you caused me..lol..that s**t made me want to release fred taylor right then
I guarantee that if you play me and I play like you did you wouldn't stand a chance. Like i said, no beef with you just you BS style of play in a league game. If we met in a lobby game i would not care. I would run my bs D and O. So, meet me online tonight and then i want you to post how bad i beat that a.ss.

right after the first play and my LB went there I peeped you WR depth. I made the changes that I had to make, but since you ran hurry up and ran the same formation and play I had to stay in mostly Dime, Dollar, Nickel and a few times quarter to ensure that I didn't get mismatches like that.

I play madden. I promise if you don't have more than that, I will whip that a.ss with the Skins or Eagles for sure.
 8 years ago '05        #476
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw, I hit him up a few times, but no response.
I WasntOn XBL This WeekendDue To An Power Outage But Im Back Up Now
 8 years ago '05        #477
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10767 10767
man.. someone video tape daone2fear vs. nice guy...... i'd love 2 watch ya 2 go at it (no homo) in a non league game
 8 years ago '06        #478
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 daone2fear said:
I guarantee that if you play me and I play like you did you wouldn't stand a chance. Like i said, no beef with you just you BS style of play in a league game. If we met in a lobby game i would not care. I would run my bs D and O. So, meet me online tonight and then i want you to post how bad i beat that a.ss.

right after the first play and my LB went there I peeped you WR depth. I made the changes that I had to make, but since you ran hurry up and ran the same formation and play I had to stay in mostly Dime, Dollar, Nickel and a few times quarter to ensure that I didn't get mismatches like that.

I play madden. I promise if you don't have more than that, I will whip that a.ss with the Skins or Eagles for sure.
watever you say mayne...if ur read this thread my team is the colts..i used the colts playbook on u brah...just take the L like a man..i shut ur offense down and ur b**ching about it when my offense was unstoppable to you

P-Hill said:
man.. someone video tape daone2fear vs. nice guy...... i'd love 2 watch ya 2 go at it (no homo) in a non league game
lol we in the same division in the league..so this soap opera is going happen in 2-3 weeks again..when i beat him on his terms i wonder what he will say then..
 8 years ago '04        #479
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 niceguy954 said:
i give you that..but its madden..its not perfect..its a video game
Y'all need to watch a Colts or Pats game sometimes. Manning on huddles during timeouts or dead balls. But nearly all their drives are no huddle if a TV timeout or end of quarter situation doesn't interrupt it.

No huddle is not the same thing as snap a new play every 10 seconds. They may sit at the line for 40 seconds calling the play they just don't huddle up to make the call.
 8 years ago '04        #480
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
yo end this stupid a.ss online beef ur game is over!!!!!!!! pm each other if u wanna talk s**t we are tired of hearing it.. we come here to hear stuff about the league n set up matches n s**t we dont need to go thru 8 pages of u guys arguing and saying the same s**t to proof a point to a bunch of people who dont give a s**t.. if u end up beating him tonight do u think we give a s**t? end it u both said what u had to say n not u keep repeating the same s**t just end it.. y'all play again work on ur game and play again in a couple of weeks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago