Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #441
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 e G o Maniac said:
ayo weaz did dude ever get back to you?
Naw, I hit him up a few times, but no response.
 8 years ago '05        #442
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
A, Youngral, go ahead and play the computer tonight. Dude that had the Bucs quit for some reason.
 8 years ago '04        #443
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Commish,

Dude is running the same play every down. Patriots.
 8 years ago '04        #444
daone2fear 
space
space
space
he is up eight and going for it on fourth and 1.
 8 years ago '04        #445
daone2fear 
space
space
space
Commish, WTF man. Dude is running hurry up and the same play every time. Same two plays.
 8 years ago '04        #446
daone2fear 
space
space
space
he didn't change up plays until it's six min left and he is up 21. Then he runs different plays.
 8 years ago '04        #447
daone2fear 
space
space
space
Now Young, I will play. I'm all about good play but if this game is counted that's BS. No hard feelings against you but if it counts then count me out. Dude that is the patriots, this is a league dog. Not one of the lobbies. If you wanna play a lobby game holla at me and i'll whip that a.ss. Not Bills Vs Patriots. I'm not whinning either, but if this is a league with rules and you don't follow them. I mean i could have played the same way as him but i was trying to follow the rules. Ran a little hurry up more than usual because time was running and he kept doing the same play.
 8 years ago '06        #448
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 daone2fear said:
Commish,

its same formation..i just audible to the open receiver...u always leave one person open each play..i just pass to that guy..if its the same guy 3 times in a row thats ur fault buddy..please dont act like you neva stop it..u picked me off 3 times....
 8 years ago '06        #449
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 daone2fear said:
i thought i had the first down so i hurry the offense..and as you saw i hurry the offense often..thats is on my commish my b..im not gonna waste a timeout for that accident
 8 years ago '06        #450
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 daone2fear said:
Now Young, I will play. I'm all about good play but if this game is counted that's BS. No hard feelings against you but if it counts then count me out. Dude that is the patriots, this is a league dog. Not one of the lobbies. If you wanna play a lobby game holla at me and i'll whip that a.ss. Not Bills Vs Patriots. I'm not whinning either, but if this is a league with rules and you don't follow them. I mean i could have played the same way as him but i was trying to follow the rules. Ran a little hurry up more than usual because time was running and he kept doing the same play.

all my receivers caught the ball..so i wasnt pass to the same guy..u left someone open i abuse you for leaving them open sry..im the online version of the philly eagles..we throw 70% of the time...you know that..so stop it..

i didnt want pats..there were open so i took it...i can beat you with colts..cardinals..eagles...its whenever brah

Last edited by niceguy954; 08-23-2009 at 08:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #451
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 daone2fear said:
Commish,

daone2fear said:
 daone2fear said:
Commish, WTF man. Dude is running hurry up and the same play every time. Same two plays.
 daone2fear said:
he didn't change up plays until it's six min left and he is up 21. Then he runs different plays.
Aw yea, he's bout to catch a foot.
 8 years ago '05        #452
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 daone2fear said:
As far as the win, there's nothing I can do.

niceguy954 said:
all my receivers caught the ball..so i wasnt pass to the same guy..u left someone open i abuse you for leaving them open sry..im the online version of the philly eagles..we throw 70% of the time...you know that..so stop it..

i didnt want pats..there were open so i took it...i can beat you with colts..cardinals..eagles...its whenever brah
If you were no huddling and running the same exact play (which I specifically said was against the rules) you're down bro. Under no circumstance do you no huddle when you're winning or run the same exact play.
 8 years ago '04        #453
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,172 | Props total: 135 135
yo chill.. look give dude a warning.... if he does it again he's out... n who cares can't we all just play for fun y'all taking s**t to serious ur suppose to have fun wit dis u dont see me complaining cause i lost to the falcons... he beat me fair and square good game falcons.. just try harder next game or whatever just have fun n play
 8 years ago '06        #454
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 daone2fear said:
N I mean i could have played the same way as him but i was trying to follow the rules. Ran a little hurry up more than usual because time was running and he kept doing the same play.
brah you hurry up twice just like me..once when the half was about to end and second in the third quater..i didnt know how to stop u the first time but I did the second so thats when you "decided" to stop doing it...hurry up offense is real in nfl(colts) i see that you have the wrong formation against my offense im am not gonna let you off the field until i score..

i guarantee if u had won you would not be b**ching right now about this..

did i glitch no...i stuff ur run offense so i force you to throw and you cant out throw the pats..thats real brah..pats got no running back..brady broke records with this team passing...lol im just playing with my strength stop being mad im using my team potential to the fullest
 8 years ago '06        #455
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
A Under no circumstance do you no huddle when you're winning or run the same exact play.
so if he has a 46 bear defense on me and i have a 3 receiver set I cant hurry up and score to secure my win i should just let him..i have a mismatch thats wat ur suppose to do when you have one..
 8 years ago '05        #456
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 birdman22 said:
yo chill.. look give dude a warning.... if he does it again he's out... n who cares can't we all just play for fun y'all taking s**t to serious ur suppose to have fun wit dis u dont see me complaining cause i lost to the falcons... he beat me fair and square good game falcons.. just try harder next game or whatever just have fun n play
That's one thing. Being beat by somebody who runs the same play over and over is another. Trust me, if that happens you won't be having fun.

niceguy954 said:
so if he has a 46 bear defense on me and i have a 3 receiver set I cant hurry up and score to secure my win i should just let him..i have a mismatch thats wat ur suppose to do when you have one..
Sure, but if you're running no huddle the whole game or running the same play over and over you start dipping in the cheese. I'm all for mashin n*ggas, but do it straight up.
 8 years ago '04        #457
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 406 406
 niceguy954 said:
That's the epitome of cheese right there. Do you seriously have fun running the same play over and over? Why don't you take the opportunity to figure out something different, and then you arsenal of plays isn't as limited as it sounds right now.
 8 years ago '04        #458
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 406 406
Oh and too your point about not giving his defense an opportunity to get off the field... Well, that would be true if this was real life and not a video game. You honestly think their is a human being on the planet that could keep up the pace of an 80 yard no huddle drive? I don't think so, you entire offensive line would collapse.
 08-24-2009, 12:27 AM         #459
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
damn BRAH...thats the epitome of cheese BRAH...forreal BRAH
 8 years ago '04        #460
daone2fear 
space
space
space
 niceguy954 said:

Not once did i run the 4-6 bear. You ran No Huddle from start til about six min left in the game. U may have taken a play or two off. You were in 4 WR and threw the same two routes from the same play. Come on dog. Man up. Say i'm whining but don't say i'm lying homie. Get real. I was in Quarters, Dollar and Dime the entire game because of what you were doing. ONly time (before the last six min) that you didn't hurry up was on incomplete pass and once or twice at goal line. You still ran the same play. Stop it dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy