Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #381
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^its madden, no matter what difficulty you play your still going to witness a whole bunch of unrealistic s**t I witness a lot of it on All-Madden personally but never in my favor always against me.

I agree tho 5 min all-pro might be the best bet 7 min long games you are going to get some insane stats like that Portis one previously mentioned unless we use accel clock.

side note:

lol okay now I have David Bruton but I am missing Josh Barrett I def didn't wanna lose Barrett I just want my teams roster as realistic as I can get it right now. and how is David Bruton out 2 weeks with a Partial Groin Tear???? I didn't play a game.

why can't I have em both? I released Pat Murray to make room.

don't you know I got some old a.ss safeties I need my real life depth lol

Last edited by K1; 08-21-2009 at 01:22 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #382
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
s**t I dont care yall can switch it back to all madden if you want to...its no biggie but I already know I will lose to the computer on all matches...
 08-21-2009, 07:22 AM         #383
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7 minute accellerated clock on should be the way to go.
 8 years ago '05        #384
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 13691 13691
 K1Entertainment said:
^its madden, no matter what difficulty you play your still going to witness a whole bunch of unrealistic s**t I witness a lot of it on All-Madden personally but never in my favor always against me.

I agree tho 5 min all-pro might be the best bet 7 min long games you are going to get some insane stats like that Portis one previously mentioned unless we use accel clock.

side note:

lol okay now I have David Bruton but I am missing Josh Barrett I def didn't wanna lose Barrett I just want my teams roster as realistic as I can get it right now. and how is David Bruton out 2 weeks with a Partial Groin Tear???? I didn't play a game.

why can't I have em both? I released Pat Murray to make room.

don't you know I got some old a.ss safeties I need my real life depth lol
Alright, I added Barrett back.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-21-2009 at 08:49 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #385
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
7 minutes, accelerated clock seems to be something everyone can agree on.

The difficulty is another matter. I think it will be too hard to change the difficulty back and forth from All-Pro to All-Madden. People who have matches against the computer will have to wait until other people who have human opponents finish their matches, which seems ridiculous.

I say we come to one single difficulty setting. I personally prefer All-Madden. What is everyone else opinion on this?
 8 years ago '04        #386
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 younggangsta_s said:
Alright, I added Barrett back.
just screwing my squad left and right.. what scrub did you add to them now?

Last edited by Scoop24; 08-21-2009 at 09:25 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #387
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 NjGiant420 said:
200 + yards rushing with clinton portis plus 10+ broken tackles, 2 rush for a td over 60 yds, i have played many games in franchise and never saw half the s**t that happened in that game

im not taking anything away from va cause he got skill but this s**t is suppose to be realistic and that game was far from that

we agreed on all madden and 3 people come crying and all of a sudden its changed....

i guarantee if that game was all madden the game would have been totally different
well see the difference you played a human . All Madden + Human vs Human = Great.. But All Madden vs the Cpu= good luck playing any defense and passing the ball without getting picked off Magically. so if the league is completely filled than by all means leave it at all madden.
 8 years ago '06        #388
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
All-Pro... 7 min 15 acc clock.... case close
 8 years ago '05        #389
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Firestarr said:
just screwing my squad left and right.. what scrub did you add to them now?
You signed free agents before other people were even in the league. I think it's fair that K1 added someone who technically is supposed to be on his roster. Just re-sign whoever you released to get Bruton.

Firestarr said:
well see the difference you played a human . All Madden + Human vs Human = Great.. But All Madden vs the Cpu= good luck playing any defense and passing the ball without getting picked off Magically. so if the league is completely filled than by all means leave it at all madden.
Yea, I seriously doubt we can get 32 active players.

niceguy954 said:
All-Pro... 7 min 15 acc clock.... case close
That's one vote. Opinions?
 08-21-2009, 10:43 AM         #390
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd say All-Pro if its against a comp. All-Madden against a human. Overall I'd say if we're unsure then All-Pro 7 mins no runoff and then bump it to All-Madden the next season.

They should have a trading block which would make things easier cause i am SERIOUSLY considering trading Da Burger from the Steelers.
 8 years ago '04        #391
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
7 minutes, accelerated clock seems to be something everyone can agree on.

The difficulty is another matter. I think it will be too hard to change the difficulty back and forth from All-Pro to All-Madden. People who have matches against the computer will have to wait until other people who have human opponents finish their matches, which seems ridiculous.

I say we come to one single difficulty setting. I personally prefer All-Madden. What is everyone else opinion on this?
if were not having all user controlled teams and one of has to play computer on All-Madden that would be not good so.........

All-Pro 7 mins accel clock seems to be a good way to go.

btw thanks for fixing the rosters
 08-21-2009, 11:51 AM         #392
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All-Pro... 7 min 15 acc clock
 8 years ago '04        #393
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
FYI - Madden 10 game speed has been set to 'slow' for all online modes. We're testing things out to get feedback. Please don't panic! :)
Ian Cummings via twitter

great news hopefully this effects online franchise, game speed at slow is the best IMO

that is what the game is set to out of the box and I like it that way
 8 years ago '04        #394
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
gamespeed at slow and acc clock are the 2 worst ideas madden has ever thought of.
 8 years ago '05        #395
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
I'd say All-Pro if its against a comp. All-Madden against a human. Overall I'd say if we're unsure then All-Pro 7 mins no runoff and then bump it to All-Madden the next season.

They should have a trading block which would make things easier cause i am SERIOUSLY considering trading Da Burger from the Steelers.
It's too cumbersome for me to switch every game when someone is playing against a computer or another person. I would like no clock acceleration, but I think we are the only ones who favor it.

K1Entertainment said:
btw thanks for fixing the rosters
It was only fair bro.

K1Entertainment said:
All-Pro 7 mins accel clock seems to be a good way to go.
 7thWonder said:
All-Pro... 7 min 15 acc clock
So is everyone fine with 7 minute quarters, accelerated clock on All-Pro?
 08-21-2009, 12:57 PM         #396
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidYungn said:
gamespeed at slow and acc clock are the 2 BEST!! ideas madden has ever thought of.
I agree
 8 years ago '05        #397
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 7thWonder said:
I agree
 08-21-2009, 02:29 PM         #398
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what are we playing on? I'm not trying to play a game yet if the rules keep changing.

And 40ozHenny, I got ur message but when I clicked it it disappeared so just msg me on Live when you get on and let me know when its good to get a game in.

Last edited by Cheeze; 08-21-2009 at 02:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #399
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
So what are we playing on? I'm not trying to play a game yet if the rules keep changing.

And 40ozHenny, I got ur message but when I clicked it it disappeared so just msg me on Live when you get on and let me know when its good to get a game in.
For this first season, it's All-Pro w/7 minutes quarters and clock acceleration. Go ahead and play.
 8 years ago '04        #400
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
Where is my league invite at?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago