Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #341
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Anybody know how to do the Online Franchise over the computer...I have tried and I don't know what the hell to do...I registered my game but it still won't let me on my franchise
 8 years ago '04        #342
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Anybody know how to do the Online Franchise over the computer...I have tried and I don't know what the hell to do...I registered my game but it still won't let me on my franchise
there a 16 digit code in the back of the book. put it in and actvate it.
 8 years ago '05        #343
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
What difficulty are you playing on ?

The game takes some time to get use to, the run game is all about churning out yards so keep pounding the ball and you will eventually break something.

so your using the Panthers I am guessing, you should run inside with J-Stew and try to get the edge with Deangelo Williams, use the highlight/truck stick before contact or during contact I promise you will break something with those guys. Don't hold turbo right away man follow your blockers till they got a opening and they are still holding the block than hit speed burst through the hole, don't try to cut on a dime that s**ts in the past, with J stew use the A button he got a mean stiff arm and he got some power with the truck stick, I love using the Panthers in Madden I went to high school with my boy J Stew so I support my dude.

Its hard to run the ball at first, try using more outside runs I find a lot of good blocks on toss plays and stretch plays this year.

If you are impatient and don't follow your blockers and just speed burst your gonna hit a wall, watch your RBs in real games and try to duplicate what they do :applause:

good luck.
Alright I appreciate that...I get more frustrated when I'm trying to get the corner and one of my players is holding up a defender and as soon as I get close to passing him they let go and I get tackled...but I need to work on the stiff arm...never been one of them players...just trucking and speed...guess I got alot to learn...and damn I hope the Falcons person didn't quit but if he did I bet alot of people will want them...
 8 years ago '05        #344
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Firestarr said:
there a 16 digit code in the back of the book. put it in and actvate it.
Oh naw I got that one..I'm talking about when you can go on the computer and do your franchise...Its the access code at the bottom of the back page I'm talking about...I can't find no where to put what platform I got so it won't let me do my franchise on the computer...but its all good f**k it...I'll figure it out later
 8 years ago '05        #345
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13737 13737
^ Did you go to here to ? What is it doing?

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-20-2009 at 01:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #346
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Syringe, XX DIPSET XX, mrmagnifacent42, Jabo1091, MicRo & BurninLz all need to activate Online Franchise.

marvelous, bugzy, MythMade, jkrhomies8, KidYungn, Daone2fear & shortz all need to accept the invitations.

You have until Friday 12:00 AM (central time) to do this or you will lose your team.
 8 years ago '05        #347
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Hmmm, it looks like there will be a lot of unmanned spots in the franchise. Let me get to the point. The computer is a little ridiculous on All-Madden. If there are bunch of CPU opponents, should the difficulty level be set at All-Pro?
 08-20-2009, 03:09 PM         #348
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When BUGZY007 dont accept hook me up with them VIKES!!
 8 years ago '06        #349
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 younggangsta_s said:
Hmmm, it looks like there will be a lot of unmanned spots in the franchise. Let me get to the point. The computer is a little ridiculous on All-Madden. If there are bunch of CPU opponents, should the difficulty level be set at All-Pro?
just make it All-Pro
 08-20-2009, 04:10 PM         #350
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Yeah it probably should be. The computer just seems to do whatever it likes on All-Madden. Pocket time is unbelievable for the CPU.
 8 years ago '04        #351
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^yeah I pretty much almost end up breaking something after playing the computer on all-madden its like they are all psychics on defense

btw

who signed David Bruton??

he is suposed to be on the Broncos active roster but EA fails

I went to sign him like I did Kenny McKinley who is also on the Broncos and David Bruton is gone, that is the only FA I signed tho people that should be on the team

I don't think we should allow FA until everyone is in the league and its officially started = /

Last edited by K1; 08-20-2009 at 04:24 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #352
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 younggangsta_s said:
Syringe, XX DIPSET XX, mrmagnifacent42, Jabo1091, MicRo & BurninLz all need to activate Online Franchise.

marvelous, bugzy, MythMade, jkrhomies8, KidYungn, Daone2fear & shortz all need to accept the invitations.

You have until Friday 12:00 AM (central time) to do this or you will lose your team.
My bad man. Just activated it.
 8 years ago '04        #353
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 younggangsta_s said:
Well considering I just got picked off by a defensive end who wasn't even in a designed zone coverage or anything he was rushing the QB he all of a sudden just leaped up and got an INT I would say playing All-Madden is pretty gay, and is it me or does the cpu make me fumble every series in games played in bad weather? Seems like theres more dropped passes and less time to get rid of the ball.

so yeah if we are forced to play normal game speed I think the best bet would be All-Pro.
 8 years ago '05        #354
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
It looks like it's All-Pro. Speak now or forever hold your peace...
 8 years ago '05        #355
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Also, if your opponent is already registered, setup a time and play him. There is no need to wait.
 8 years ago '08        #356
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Please let me know when/what teams are available when people lose their spot. Thanks.
 8 years ago '04        #357
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 younggangsta_s said:
i could not stop Schuab for nothing on All madden. o well i held my own on all madden only lost by a FG in the end.. But then again those were just texans i would probably get destroyed by a GOOD team.

p.s. i wish i would of known you were gonna drop to all pro i would of waited.
 8 years ago '05        #358
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
^yeah I pretty much almost end up breaking something after playing the computer on all-madden its like they are all psychics on defense

btw

who signed David Bruton??

he is suposed to be on the Broncos active roster but EA fails

I went to sign him like I did Kenny McKinley who is also on the Broncos and David Bruton is gone, that is the only FA I signed tho people that should be on the team

I don't think we should allow FA until everyone is in the league and its officially started = /
I added him to your roster. I dropped Josh Barrett though, so let me know if it's a problem. If not, I'm going to add him to the Jets since that's who had Bruton.

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-20-2009 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #359
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Please let me know when/what teams are available when people lose their spot. Thanks.
I got bro.

Firestarr said:
i could not stop Schuab for nothing on All madden. o well i held my own on all madden only lost by a FG in the end.. But then again those were just texans i would probably get destroyed by a GOOD team.

p.s. i wish i would of known you were gonna drop to all pro i would of waited.
My fault bro, I didn't realize most people would want to change it.
 8 years ago '07        #360
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
my guy is never on and u changed the settings because of two people?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago