Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 181
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 153
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #321
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 younggangsta_s said:
If it's a problem it can always be changed. I a.ssumed that everyone would just want to play on All-Madden since it provides the highest level of difficulty. Does anyone else feel this way? We all want the games to be fair and balanced.
Not my call but maybe you should do a poll or something?

I just feel like normal speed and all madden can be disastrous to certain teams.

on All-Madden it seems to be harder to run the ball, the DB AI is insane it almost seems like they know its coming even if they have their back turned or if they are covering a different WR, sometimes it looks like one DB is covering 2 WRs with no problem. Maybe I am alone in this.

but than again there is also issues you deal with in All-Pro like more broken tackles and softer coverage?

you can't change it once we start tho right? if not than leave it all-madden if so I guess we could play a week and all talk about what issues we ran into. I just hate having 1.2 ypc because the AI is doing the players work.

isn't the online ranked games played on all-pro I haven't tried any yet so I wouldn't know what to expect have you?
 8 years ago '05        #322
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 K1Entertainment said:
Not my call but maybe you should do a poll or something?

I just feel like normal speed and all madden can be disastrous to certain teams.

on All-Madden it seems to be harder to run the ball, the DB AI is insane it almost seems like they know its coming even if they have their back turned or if they are covering a different WR, sometimes it looks like one DB is covering 2 WRs with no problem. Maybe I am alone in this.

but than again there is also issues you deal with in All-Pro like more broken tackles and softer coverage?

you can't change it once we start tho right? if not than leave it all-madden if so I guess we could play a week and all talk about what issues we ran into. I just hate having 1.2 ypc because the AI is doing the players work.

isn't the online ranked games played on all-pro I haven't tried any yet so I wouldn't know what to expect have you?
Online ranked game are All-Pro. As far as settings like All-Madden, quarter length, clock acceleration, etc., that can all be changed whenever. I'll run a poll up in after the first games to see where everyone's head is at on the CPU difficulty.
 8 years ago '04        #323
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 younggangsta_s said:
Online ranked game are All-Pro. As far as settings like All-Madden, quarter length, clock acceleration, etc., that can all be changed whenever. I'll run a poll up in after the first games to see where everyone's head is at on the CPU difficulty.
Sounds good.:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #324
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
all madden is the standard
 8 years ago '07        #325
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
and redskins saints and buc

no way in hell the bucs get ty law matt jones and warrick dunn i dont care how old they are rules are rules

i took 2 fa so if u decided to go back to the draft i will release them


Last edited by Benny2k; 08-20-2009 at 03:25 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #326
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Wait people can already grab free agents?

I thought we don't officially start till Friday since everyone isn't even in the league yet no one should be able to sign dudes right?
 8 years ago '05        #327
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Yeah I think we should wait till friday so that everybody can atleqst get a fair chance but I agree lets go with All-Pro this s**t will be insane on All-Madden and K1 you speaking the truth if its not one thing on harder levels its somebody completely easy on All-Pro...I thnk I practiced for the first time ever on Madden :(
 8 years ago '05        #328
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
its official folks after this franchise im trading in this piece of s**t...I have went 2 games scoreless unable to even get within the fg position...this s**t is a major joke to me right now way different this last years and I just get with this s**t its like the defense knows every f**king thing im going to do I cant throw I cant run...I use to like Madden but I think this one might be the one to turn me off to them...glad I didnt buy this


Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 08-20-2009 at 05:20 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #329
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Majestic_GMMB said:
its official folks after this franchise im trading in this piece of s**t...I have went 2 games scoreless unable to even get within the fg position...this s**t is a major joke to me right now way different this last years and I just get with this s**t its like the defense knows every f**king thing im going to do I cant throw I cant run...I use to like Madden but I think this one might be the one to turn me off to them...glad I didnt buy this
lol trading it in because you aint good at it
 8 years ago '04        #330
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 134 134
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm mashing you Week 3
haha u prob will im alright but i havent played against nobody yet.. im just here for the fun if i make the playoffs nice.. if not damn
 8 years ago '05        #331
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Pistol Peter said:
lol trading it in because you aint good at it
Dumb a.ss what am I suppose to do keep the s**t to please you shut your dumb a.ss up..I cant simply stand how the f**k this game plays out....NCAA 10>>>>>>>Madden 10 I've brought every damn Madden since 03 and this is the most bulls**tting one to me and dont say I cant play because I promise Ill beat u in 09...So your 2 cents wasnt needy for this convo
 8 years ago '05        #332
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,187 | Props total: 15710 15710
Dude who is using the chiefs hasn't got his a.ss on there yet.....
 8 years ago '08        #333
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Killamike79 said:
Dude who is using the chiefs hasn't got his a.ss on there yet.....
Let me know if they lose their team, Ill take them, also for people who are interested in joining another franchise or who missed out on this one, I created one under the name "Anybodys Game" and the pw is 'boxden' thanks.
 8 years ago '07        #334
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Dumb a.ss what am I suppose to do keep the s**t to please you shut your dumb a.ss up..I cant simply stand how the f**k this game plays out....NCAA 10>>>>>>>Madden 10 I've brought every damn Madden since 03 and this is the most bulls**tting one to me and dont say I cant play because I promise Ill beat u in 09...So your 2 cents wasnt needy for this convo
lmao so hostile...see what madden do to people...calm down my dude..i meant no disrespect even though it seemed like it...try to get better dont just quit..we all must evolve some just take longer...you play more you get better joeski
 8 years ago '04        #335
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Dumb a.ss what am I suppose to do keep the s**t to please you shut your dumb a.ss up..I cant simply stand how the f**k this game plays out....NCAA 10>>>>>>>Madden 10 I've brought every damn Madden since 03 and this is the most bulls**tting one to me and dont say I cant play because I promise Ill beat u in 09...So your 2 cents wasnt needy for this convo
hmm I think it k!lls NCAA 10, what is it that you don't like?
 8 years ago '05        #336
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 K1Entertainment said:
hmm I think it k!lls NCAA 10, what is it that you don't like?
Man I can't honestly do s**t...I can't run the ball...I barely can pass...My defense sucks a.ss...I mean I'm so much offense oriented on NCAA I can score...I can put up with the best...but damn on Madden I can't do s**t...maybe y'all are right maybe I should keep at it..My bad Pistol..I'm just frustrated with the game...Football the greatest sport ever and I can't even get my s**t right....:angry12:

Anybody got any tips for the running game...Thats my main s**t right there...I can't run the ball for nothing I do the pitch and by the time I get back to the line I'm already gang tackled...my outside runs aren't much better...I shift my o-line I even program my TE's to block to the left or right....I don't know somebody hit me up with something...
 8 years ago '07        #337
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man I can't honestly do s**t...I can't run the ball...I barely can pass...My defense sucks a.ss...I mean I'm so much offense oriented on NCAA I can score...I can put up with the best...but damn on Madden I can't do s**t...maybe y'all are right maybe I should keep at it..My bad Pistol..I'm just frustrated with the game...Football the greatest sport ever and I can't even get my s**t right....:angry12:

Anybody got any tips for the running game...Thats my main s**t right there...I can't run the ball for nothing I do the pitch and by the time I get back to the line I'm already gang tackled...my outside runs aren't much better...I shift my o-line I even program my TE's to block to the left or right....I don't know somebody hit me up with something...
dont play madden like its NCAA i know its sounds obvious, the things you do NCAA wont work in madden

as for the running game.... try some different playbooks, motion your wr to help you block, use slide protection, and find the hole before you start to hit turbo
 8 years ago '05        #338
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 NjGiant420 said:
dont play madden like its NCAA i know its sounds obvious, the things you do NCAA wont work in madden

as for the running game.... try some different playbooks, motion your wr to help you block, use slide protection, and find the hole before you start to hit turbo
I mean If you played NCAA 09 and Madden 09 they bout similar so I was kind of use to that...but this year they like at 2 different sides of the world in game play...Yeah maybe I should try different play books...Probably one more run friendly...because I have never been a good passer and running was my bread and butter...but without that as useless as Delhomme without Steve Smith...
 8 years ago '05        #339
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 K1Entertainment said:
Wait people can already grab free agents?

I thought we don't officially start till Friday since everyone isn't even in the league yet no one should be able to sign dudes right?
Most of those dudes are bums and will be either gone or useless next year because they're ancient. If you really wanted to sign some of those players though, I can have everybody release their free agents so people have a fair chance to pick and choose.

 Majestic_GMMB said:
its official folks after this franchise im trading in this piece of s**t...I have went 2 games scoreless unable to even get within the fg position...this s**t is a major joke to me right now way different this last years and I just get with this s**t its like the defense knows every f**king thing im going to do I cant throw I cant run...I use to like Madden but I think this one might be the one to turn me off to them...glad I didnt buy this
Don't give up already bro. If most people agree it's too hard we'll change the settings to All-Pro in Week 2. You might just need to put more time into the game to get comfortable with it.

 40ozHenny said:
Let me know if they lose their team, Ill take them, also for people who are interested in joining another franchise or who missed out on this one, I created one under the name "Anybodys Game" and the pw is 'boxden' thanks.
I think the dude who had the Falcons quit, I'm not sure though.
 8 years ago '04        #340
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Man I can't honestly do s**t...I can't run the ball...I barely can pass...My defense sucks a.ss...I mean I'm so much offense oriented on NCAA I can score...I can put up with the best...but damn on Madden I can't do s**t...maybe y'all are right maybe I should keep at it..My bad Pistol..I'm just frustrated with the game...Football the greatest sport ever and I can't even get my s**t right....:angry12:

Anybody got any tips for the running game...Thats my main s**t right there...I can't run the ball for nothing I do the pitch and by the time I get back to the line I'm already gang tackled...my outside runs aren't much better...I shift my o-line I even program my TE's to block to the left or right....I don't know somebody hit me up with something...
What difficulty are you playing on ?

The game takes some time to get use to, the run game is all about churning out yards so keep pounding the ball and you will eventually break something.

so your using the Panthers I am guessing, you should run inside with J-Stew and try to get the edge with Deangelo Williams, use the highlight/truck stick before contact or during contact I promise you will break something with those guys. Don't hold turbo right away man follow your blockers till they got a opening and they are still holding the block than hit speed burst through the hole, don't try to cut on a dime that s**ts in the past, with J stew use the A button he got a mean stiff arm and he got some power with the truck stick, I love using the Panthers in Madden I went to high school with my boy J Stew so I support my dude.

Its hard to run the ball at first, try using more outside runs I find a lot of good blocks on toss plays and stretch plays this year.

If you are impatient and don't follow your blockers and just speed burst your gonna hit a wall, watch your RBs in real games and try to duplicate what they do :applause:

good luck.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy