Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
i wont be able to play my games until the weekend i work overnight an during the afternoons but weekends anytime for whoever wants to play the dolphins
 8 years ago '05        #302
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 birdman22 said:
i wont be able to play my games until the weekend i work overnight an during the afternoons but weekends anytime for whoever wants to play the dolphins
I'm mashing you Week 3
 8 years ago '05        #303
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Im waiting 4 the philly player to hit me back or something
 8 years ago '06        #304
tye tah 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Im waiting 4 the philly player to hit me back or something
that was me got called in to work but will be home in the am i will hit you up then we can balll
 8 years ago '05        #305
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
m swagga11/ Atlanta Falcons...if its for 360
A bro, why'd you leave the franchise? You done?
 8 years ago '05        #306
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
My Team Is Set E G O Maniac Where U At
 8 years ago '04        #307
Freak33 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 15 15
Im here im online who i play week one? im da Bucs
 08-20-2009, 12:38 AM         #308
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I signed in. Mr Cheese77 - Steellers. What are the rules on free agency cause I see a bunch a guys been signed/released already?
 8 years ago '05        #309
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
I Think The Rules Is U Can Sign 1 Person Ranked In The 80s N 1 Or 2 In The 70s If Im Not Mistaken ? If Not I Wouldve Mopped Up N Took Everybody
 8 years ago '07        #310
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
what is wrong with you people read the first page

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Benny2k; 08-20-2009 at 01:10 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #311
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
* Since there is no salary cap, during the course of each off-season, each team will be required to release 3 70+ OVR players. There will then be a quick free agent draft. The order of the free agent draft will be opposite of the college draft (the Super Bowl winner will pick first, followed by the Super Bowl runner-up, etc.).

who ever decided to start the draft themselves should be kicked

edit : i just had to delete my league because of this

Last edited by Benny2k; 08-20-2009 at 01:07 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #312
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Da Real Talk said:
My Team Is Set E G O Maniac Where U At
He's on Live right now, get at him.

Freak33 said:
Im here im online who i play week one? im da Bucs
Check the schedule here -

JNyiri77 said:
I signed in. Mr Cheese77 - Steellers. What are the rules on free agency cause I see a bunch a guys been signed/released already?
It's 1st come 1st serve the first season. Doesn't really matter because most of those bums will retire or deteriorate severely in ratings. Next season everyone has to release 3 (it was 5 but that might be too many) 70+ OVR players and then we have a free agent draft. Should the rule be to release 3 or 5 players?

Last edited by Y.G.; 08-20-2009 at 01:22 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #313
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
what is wrong with you people read the first page

[pic - click to view]

NjGiant420 said:
* Since there is no salary cap, during the course of each off-season, each team will be required to release 3 70+ OVR players. There will then be a quick free agent draft. The order of the free agent draft will be opposite of the college draft (the Super Bowl winner will pick first, followed by the Super Bowl runner-up, etc.).

I guess we should have a draft first season. I didn't need free agents so I wasn't worried about but I know that doesn't mean other people didn't at least want to look them over.
 8 years ago '04        #314
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Majestic_GMMB said:
On some real s**t....I think Im beginning to hate this f**king Madden...How come the Panthers have one of the best running games inthe league but I cant rush for s**t and I'll be damn if I could actually stop somebody on defense
running on All-Madden is nearly impossible at times because the o-line don't hold blocks for s**t thats why I hate playing on All-Madden but oh well I guess everyone thinks playing on All-Madden means your a better player so I gotta deal with this s**t.

younggangsta_s said:
Stats will only be terrible if you play someone with no stick. As far as game speed, I didn't see an option to change it so I guess it's the default speed of Ranked matches.
damn EA damn EA to hell, default game speed has dudes flying at you and were playing on All-Madden s**ts about to be ugly I am going to guess 2 more losses than I originally would have with these settings

oh well guess ima have to just deal with it and make it work

------------------------------------------------
side note
------------------------------------------------

I AM OFFICIALLY CONSIDERING TRADING BRANDON MARSHALL AND KYLE ORTON (or SIMMS) FOR A QB WITH 85 OVERALL OR BETTER...GET AT ME

Last edited by K1; 08-20-2009 at 01:35 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #315
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
damn EA damn EA to hell, default game speed has dudes flying at you and were playing on All-Madden s**ts about to be ugly I am going to guess 2 more losses than I originally would have with these settings

oh well guess ima have to just deal with it and make it work
If it's a problem it can always be changed. I a.ssumed that everyone would just want to play on All-Madden since it provides the highest level of difficulty. Does anyone else feel this way? We all want the games to be fair and balanced.
 08-20-2009, 01:40 AM         #316
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NjGiant420 said:

So basically it should have been started by me, there was a bunch of releases/signings by the Jets/Saints/Rams. Should we just restart the lg? Is there a way to import the draft class to the online franchise that'd be dope
 8 years ago '05        #317
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Remember that you can get scores, sign free agents, make trades and check other league news online.

8 years ago '05        #318
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
So basically it should have been started by me, there was a bunch of releases/signings by the Jets/Saints/Rams. Should we just restart the lg? Is there a way to import the draft class to the online franchise that'd be dope
Naw, I don't think you can import the draft classes, although we won't know until the end of this season. I still high doubt that you can though.

I'm not by my Box and the online site for the franchise isn't loading right now. Did they go overboard with the free agents?
 08-20-2009, 01:51 AM         #319
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Naw, I don't think you can import the draft classes, although we won't know until the end of this season. I still high doubt that you can though.

I'm not by my Box and the online site for the franchise isn't loading right now. Did they go overboard with the free agents?
no one went past signing/releasing more than 3 players. so it's straight. ur right tho these guys on here are old as s**t in terms of trying to create a franchise

Damn Dante Hall has a bunch of good athletic ratings but his stamina is 65
 8 years ago '05        #320
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
no one went past signing/releasing more than 3 players. so it's straight. ur right tho these guys on here are old as s**t in terms of trying to create a franchise

Damn Dante Hall has a bunch of good athletic ratings but his stamina is 65
:lachen001: I scrolled over the list earlier today and all the dudes with good ratings will be in wheelchairs next year. Dante Hall needs Gatorade constantly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy