Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Tha754kid said:
Well the code was supposed to have been in the booklet. Oherwise you gonna have to drop 800 points gettin it from the Madden marketplace.
I'll pay for it, but that's soo bootsie if you have to buy it.
 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM         #222
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that is kinda wack that u gotta pay for it
 08-12-2009, 12:00 AM         #223
tonyshome50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont gotta pay for it, its on the back of the booklet on the very top, its a 16 letter/number code, if you have the retail copy, you have the code on your booklet, TRUST ME, also as of 10pm est. the online franchise option is LIVE NOW
 8 years ago '07        #224
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 tonyshome50 said:
you dont gotta pay for it, its on the back of the booklet on the very top, its a 16 letter/number code, if you have the retail copy, you have the code on your booklet, TRUST ME, also as of 10pm est. the online franchise option is LIVE NOW
yea what he said
 8 years ago '07        #225
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
the free agent rules are ok but how are the s**tty teams suppose to get better like that....

it might be tough to get 30 people online for that draft, anyway im still down no matter what
 8 years ago '05        #226
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
the free agent rules are ok but how are the s**tty teams suppose to get better like that....

it might be tough to get 30 people online for that draft, anyway im still down no matter what
It's not the most ideal system, but the only one I could see actually making the franchise behave like an actual franchise (otherwise every team would just keep all their players). Hopefully they'll add a salary cap. They said if we b*tch enough they would add it so I guess we just have to post in the official forums and complain.

As far as the free agent draft, it can go on without every single player present. If a player decides to skip the free agent draft they would just lose out on free agents.
 08-12-2009, 11:46 AM         #227
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wow i bought that s**t didnt look on the back of the booklet smh...oh well i got my points for free(almost) anyway because i prepaid for that doug williams black college experience and its never coming out so i just got some points and put the rest toward 2k10
 8 years ago '04        #228
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
 tonyshome50 said:
LOL wow oh s**t i didnt even realize it was on the back of book. i never look there on any instruction booklet. smh @ me. i looked inside the booklet and everything. ah well f**k it, im not perfect.
 8 years ago '05        #229
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
damn thats bulls**t what about those who use gamefly?
 8 years ago '07        #230
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
damn thats bulls**t what about those who use gamefly?
microsoft points
 8 years ago '07        #231
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
i might as well mention this too

there are many purchasable upgrades things such as ratings boost, progression boost and a lot of other s**t you can buy to help your franchise out

i hope you can turn these off like NCAA

i checked out franchise draft today looked pretty straight
 8 years ago '05        #232
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 NjGiant420 said:
microsoft points
s**t im gong to hollywood video or family video and coping it out of there book....f**k paying...this s**t is getting outrageous with the money...
 8 years ago '08        #233
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 Majestic_GMMB said:
s**t im gong to hollywood video or family video and coping it out of there book....f**k paying...this s**t is getting outrageous with the money...
That's what I figured I'd do... lol... just hit them up soon as they open incase other people have some ideas and just snap a few booklet pics wit my celly take em home and see if they work lol.

Man these free agent rules seem kinda crazy though just because me personally in franchise mode I've never been a big free agent person I don't usually sign a whole bunch I'd rather just make my team better through the draft. I guess we'll just have to see how the system works once we get the chise going.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 08-13-2009 at 06:05 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #234
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
the free agent s**t is out of control there is no cap and u can sign as many players as you want.... also 10 minutes with quarters with 15 sec acc clock works perfect
 8 years ago '04        #235
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
u should have a limit on how many free agents u sign to ur team... n i like the give up 5 70 players rule because u can just give up 70 plus players u dont use and then get players for positions u need
 8 years ago '07        #236
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
damn yo you can make some very unrealistic trades.......
 8 years ago '05        #237
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Man these free agent rules seem kinda crazy though just because me personally in franchise mode I've never been a big free agent person I don't usually sign a whole bunch I'd rather just make my team better through the draft. I guess we'll just have to see how the system works once we get the chise going.
The free agent draft is the only way I see the franchise playing out like an actual franchise until they implement a salary cap. If ya'll have ideas about free agency, post them. Nothing is set in stone.

NjGiant420 said:
the free agent s**t is out of control there is no cap and u can sign as many players as you want.... also 10 minutes with quarters with 15 sec acc clock works perfect
Yea, you could also just keep every player on your team until he retires. That's why I modified the free agent rules.

birdman22 said:
u should have a limit on how many free agents u sign to ur team... n i like the give up 5 70 players rule because u can just give up 70 plus players u dont use and then get players for positions u need
Everyone will only sign 5 players in the free agent draft. Release 5, sign 5. After the free agent draft is over, most of the desirable players should be gone so I don't think anyone will go crazy and sign 7+ 65 OVR players.

If anyone has suggestions on free agent rules, post them.
 8 years ago '04        #238
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^ you should make a check-in thread?

just to make sure people still on the ball with this.
 8 years ago '05        #239
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
^ you should make a check-in thread?

just to make sure people still on the ball with this.
Good idea.
 8 years ago '05        #240
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Post in the check-in thread so I can get a count of who's really playing.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago