most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2281
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
Post this "PRIVATE MESSAGE" I sent you. I propped you because your post was extremely funny. If you want to leave it's on you. You probably knew you weren't going to win a Super Bowl and gave up .
YEAH IF THAT BOOSTS UR LITTLE EGO TO FEEL THAT WAY SURE..... I WASNT GONNA WIN LITTLE MAN BECAUSE U R THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME. U FEEL BETTER HOMO??? TRUTH IS UR A MEDICORE COMMISH NOT THE WORST BUT UR ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLZ SUCK. HOPE UR A BETTER STUDENT OR UR GONNA BE IN COLLEGE A LONG TIME. IF I WAZ IN UR SHOES I WUD STILL BE IN THE LEAGUE BUT IM ABOUT TO MOVE INTO MY CRIB AND IMA PLAY WIT MORE pus*y THAN MADDEN ........ SO ITS ADIOS. UR PLAYOFF AND DRAFT RUSH JOB WAZ MY SIGN TO ROLL OUT. U HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME AND REAL LIFE, U LIVE ON UR SCHOOL BOY MADDEN SCHEDULE. SO IM MOVIN INTO MY NEW CRIB DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE NO MORE, AND ILL BE PLAYIN WIT pus*y U CAN HAVE MADDEN SO U WIN SUPERBOWLS ALL URS BUDDY.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-16-2010 at 12:17 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2282
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13701 13701
 neworleansavior said:
YEAH IF THAT BOOSTS UR LITTLE EGO TO FEEL THAT WAY SURE..... I WASNT GONNA WIN LITTLE MAN BECAUSE U R THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME.
You not winning has nothing to do with me. You wouldn't make it out of your conference.

neworleansavior said:
IF I WAZ IN UR SHOES I WUD STILL BE IN THE LEAGUE BUT IM ABOUT TO MOVE INTO MY CRIB AND IMA PLAY WIT MORE pus*y THAN MADDEN ........ SO ITS ADIOS.
You talk as if you know me? I have my own apartment while I go to school. I work, kick it with it my n*ggas, and keep runners on deck. With all that going on, I still have time to hop on Madden. Keep coming with the excuses though.

neworleansavior said:
UR PLAYOFF AND DRAFT RUSH JOB WAZ MY SIGN TO ROLL OUT. U HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME AND REAL LIFE, U LIVE ON UR SCHOOL BOY MADDEN SCHEDULE. SO IM MOVIN INTO MY NEW CRIB DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE NO MORE, AND ILL BE PLAYIN WIT pus*y U CAN HAVE MADDEN SO U WIN SUPERBOWLS ALL URS BUDDY.
You do realize that I wasn't the one who came up with the idea to do the draft on Thursday right? I also asked if anybody wanted to change the time from Thursday and no one spoke up so...
 8 years ago '05        #2283
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Note: You seem to have a lot of time on your hands since you're able to sit and write essays (this has to be your 16th). When you're done crying, I'm sure the other owners wouldn't mind having you back in the league.
 8 years ago '04        #2284
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
To NOsavior, I ain't tryna get involved my dude and Im just tryin to be neutral, but most people in the league felt Thursday was a better idea, because the NFL playoffs on all weekend and people had a lot of s**t to do this weekend from the gist of most the posts. So YG was sort of forced to push it to Thursday.

Think he just pushed through the playoffs so the other teams and owners didn't get bored just sitting waiting for something to do.

Just think ya'll arguing when neither one of ya'll were really at fault. Just a miscommunication thing.
 8 years ago '05        #2285
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 younggangsta_s said:
Note: You seem to have a lot of time on your hands since you're able to sit and write essays (this has to be your 16th). When you're done crying, I'm sure the other owners wouldn't mind having you back in the league.
thanks for the offer. Im too busy really though. its not ur fault but at the same time it is. U cant control draft board but u did rush playoffs and i and a couple other owners on the previos page posted that saturday wud be a better time. I wrrite paragraghs because i usually typin from my very expensive tight phone (stunt intended) while im taking a shyt bored at work or up late while im chillin watchin tv. Ill come back wen the season is over maybe i gotta see. Hopefully my flat screen and internet will be setup by then. If not or if somebody take the saints ill just wai till next madden drop.
 8 years ago '04        #2286
M I 
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
thanks for the offer. Im too busy really though. its not ur fault but at the same time it is. U cant control draft board but u did rush playoffs and i and a couple other owners on the previos page posted that saturday wud be a better time. I wrrite paragraghs because i usually typin from my very expensive tight phone (stunt intended) while im taking a shyt bored at work or up late while im chillin watchin tv. Ill come back wen the season is over maybe i gotta see. Hopefully my flat screen and internet will be setup by then. If not or if somebody take the saints ill just wai till next madden drop.
You seemed like a good player, looked forward to playing you one day. Good luck, my dude, hope to see you back in the league soon.
 8 years ago '05        #2287
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
The playoffs breezed through because there were only a max. of 4 games each week. No need to take all week to play 1 - 4 games. As far as the draft time, it was chosen by the other players, not me.

I'm sure no one gets the Saints, so we'll see you next season.
 8 years ago '05        #2288
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Advance is to day so get the games in.
 01-17-2010, 11:54 AM         #2289
maurice22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey packers what time can we play today
 8 years ago '05        #2290
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yo nobody wants mike turner?
 8 years ago '05        #2291
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
yo seahawks...i sent u some xbox messages, i dunno if you check there or not...when u tryin to play?

ima b online all night...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 01-17-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #2292
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,454 | Props total: 542 542
My opponent hasn't been on in three days homie. I sent him a message seeing if he would reply, but if he doesn't get on boot em so I can play the CPU.
 8 years ago '04        #2293
M I 
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
yo nobody wants mike turner?
Yea Imma send you some trade offers check it and respond back just to let me know, if you dont mind.
 8 years ago '05        #2294
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
yo commish...im supposed to play Seahawks but he hasnt responded to my messages cuz he hasnt been on for days...ima b online all nite, if he dont show up by SIM lemme get at the cpu
 01-17-2010, 07:13 PM         #2295
maurice22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets get his gm in packers im not going for a sim loss
 8 years ago '05        #2296
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
bills, you gonna be on tonight?
 01-17-2010, 10:45 PM         #2297
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want turner
 8 years ago '05        #2298
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
The Week will advance at it's normal time on Wednesday @ 12:00 AM (CST). I expect all games to be played.
 8 years ago '05        #2299
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
Seahawks you alive? i hit u up on bx and xbox...anyone know Seahawks personally?
 8 years ago '05        #2300
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 MicRo said:
I want turner
offer me somethin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy