Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 156
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2221
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 699 699
 younggangsta_s said:
I didn't know n*ggas be gone @ 8 PM, are most of ya'll in high school or something? The draft only takes about 5 minutes.
thats cuz we an hr ahead, 9pm is when we start makin moves n gettin ready :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #2222
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
Tonight cool with everyone?
 01-14-2010, 11:13 AM         #2223
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill try making it.. tho I highly doubt it cause I have class..what time?? And can I do the draft over the cpu??
 8 years ago '05        #2224
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
^ Yea you can. It will probably be @ 9 PM, central time.
 01-14-2010, 11:17 AM         #2225
BronxBoii11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm good with tonight whut time?
 8 years ago '05        #2226
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
9 PM central time.
 8 years ago '05        #2227
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
O.K., the draft is tonight @ 9 PM (central time), if you can't make it draft live on the website () or just set your draft board.
 8 years ago '05        #2228
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
so thats 10 eastern?
 8 years ago '05        #2229
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
^ Yes sir.
 8 years ago '05        #2230
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
i want scooter chapman anyone trying to trade a top pick?
 8 years ago '05        #2231
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
The Free Agent draft will be right after the rookie draft. You must release 3 70+ overall players. Do not sign anyone until you are told it's your turn or you will be banned from free agent signings.
 01-14-2010, 03:25 PM         #2232
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
The Free Agent draft will be right after the rookie draft. You must release 3 70+ overall players. Do not sign anyone until you are told it's your turn or you will be banned from free agent signings.
my girls gna do the draft for me online while im in class... i dropped the 3 players, i dont remember if they were all 70 and above. i cant do any drops either through ea sports.com since im at school.
however i msged you on xboxlive and just in case i didnt.. i gave u three names of players, and was wondering if u can drop them for me since i wont be able to make it to free agent draft either.

one more question, will i just not get any pics in the free agent draft since i cant make it??
 8 years ago '04        #2233
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3860 3860
i'm actually leavin to go to the movies in about 20 minutes so i'm gonna miss the draft and the FA draft, i guess i'll jus set my board
 8 years ago '08        #2234
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm actually leavin to go to the movies in about 20 minutes so i'm gonna miss the draft and the FA draft, i guess i'll jus set my board
If I was you I'd also make sure I cut 7 people... Unless your under the roster limit so you don't lose somsone you may want to keep.
 8 years ago '04        #2235
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3860 3860
 d3athb4dishonor said:
If I was you I'd also make sure I cut 7 people... Unless your under the roster limit so you don't lose somsone you may want to keep.
i prolly jus gonna lose someone cuz i dont have time to get on the XBOX and release ppl cuz i didnt see it on the ea website
 8 years ago '08        #2236
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 chctynig2804 said:
i prolly jus gonna lose someone cuz i dont have time to get on the XBOX and release ppl cuz i didnt see it on the ea website
Probably doesn't matter too much, because n*ggas aren't allowed to go ransack free agency anyway until everyone gets their players back lol.

U going to see Avatar? or Youth in Revolt! hahaha
 8 years ago '05        #2237
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
mike turner on the block need cb or wr
 8 years ago '05        #2238
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
 MicRo said:
my girls gna do the draft for me online while im in class... i dropped the 3 players, i dont remember if they were all 70 and above. i cant do any drops either through ea sports.com since im at school.
however i msged you on xboxlive and just in case i didnt.. i gave u three names of players, and was wondering if u can drop them for me since i wont be able to make it to free agent draft either.

one more question, will i just not get any pics in the free agent draft since i cant make it??
You'll get your picks when you get back on.
 8 years ago '05        #2239
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17017 17017
Free agent draft is opposite order of the rookie draft

Chargers 1st followed by the Bears, etc.
 8 years ago '04        #2240
M I 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 149 149
How long this free agent thing about to take?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy