Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 158
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2201
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 younggangsta_s said:
You're a joke. You b*tch here;



And did the same sh*t but worse. Moving your whole linebacker core plus the safeties to the line and then on other plays moving dlinemen off the line completely. Worse you cheesed the flats.

you got videos right? upload them, show me and every1 else what i did that was "cheesin". i never touched my lbs if they showed blitz it was the cpu doing it not me, i brought the safety down to distract you, tell me if the safety ever blitzed? no? then stfu

show us the vids you got cuz i dont have a clue wtf you're crying about

and you and everyone can check the stats, if i passed to the flats id have more than 1 catch with my rb's...b**ch when i did that i motioned the rb to the los and passed it

never seen 1 dude cry so much after winning sheesh, i'm done talkin you proved you b**ch made and talk tough over xbl ,msgs but cant even say it to me with words

and i aint even sayin im hard but as a man have some self respect and TALK it out with me instead of sending me word msgs


Last edited by R4P; 01-13-2010 at 10:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2202
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 R4P said:
you got videos right? upload them, show me and every1 else what i did that was "cheesin". i never touched my lbs if they showed blitz it was the cpu doing it not me, i brought the safety down to distract you, tell me if the safety ever blitzed? no? then stfu

show us the vids you got cuz i dont have a clue wtf you're crying about

and you and everyone can check the stats, if i passed to the flats id have more than 1 catch with my rb's...b**ch when i did that i motioned the rb to the los and passed it
These dude is a straight liar. Highlights don't record pre-play. Why would I lie, check the scoreboard?
 8 years ago '05        #2203
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
The tight end had catches in the flats too.
 8 years ago '04        #2204
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
GOAT thread right here lmao
 8 years ago '05        #2205
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
^^ I'm sayin, he doin all this talkin and claims he got vids but isnt posting them.
He callin me all types of names thru xbl txt msgs but wont "say" it to me cuz he a b**ch.

I've played plenty of people on here, i dont think ive ever gotten a complaint for cheesin, if ive ever done some bulls**t to anyone on here then come out the wood work and let the world know, nows your chance....

I'm done talking to your stupid a.ss, if you gonna make claims that im cheating at least post your proof, dont just say "oh i dont wanna talk i'd rather write to you". I know you were waiting to play me again to accuse me of s**t so i know you should prob have vids of every "cheese" play i made, so go ahead and POST THEM

otherwise stfu - congrats on your narrow win and goodluck in the SB b**ch :mad44:
 8 years ago '05        #2206
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 R4P said:
^^ I'm sayin, he doin all this talkin and claims he got vids but isnt posting them.
He callin me all types of names thru xbl txt msgs but wont "say" it to me cuz he a b**ch.

I've played plenty of people on here, i dont think ive ever gotten a complaint for cheesin, if ive ever done some bulls**t to anyone on here then come out the wood work and let the world know, nows your chance....

I'm done talking to your stupid a.ss, if you gonna make claims that im cheating at least post your proof, dont just say "oh i dont wanna talk i'd rather write to you". I know you were waiting to play me again to accuse me of s**t so i know you should prob have vids of every "cheese" play i made, so go ahead and POST THEM

otherwise stfu - congrats on your narrow win and goodluck in the SB b**ch :mad44:
This dude is a clown. Somebody always salty when they lose, sucka a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #2207
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
Super Bowl Results


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Y.G.; 01-14-2010 at 12:21 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2208
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
How does everyone feel about Friday as the draft time?
 8 years ago '04        #2209
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Congrats on the win Weaz... It's just a game. Everyone can't win, so we just says congrats to the winner and keep it moving. And hands these to the n*ggas that have problems with it.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #2210
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
damn, n*ggas really goin in right now
 8 years ago '05        #2211
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 M I said:
Congrats on the win Weaz... It's just a game. Everyone can't win, so we just says congrats to the winner and keep it moving. And hands these to the n*ggas that have problems with it.


[pic - click to view]

 01-14-2010, 01:37 AM         #2212
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
How does everyone feel about Friday as the draft time?
sounds good but what time
 8 years ago '05        #2213
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 MicRo said:
sounds good but what time
8:00 PM (central time) if no one has a problem.
 8 years ago '08        #2214
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
:agreement6: I already signed off on it... but n*gga if u still lerkin' hit me up with that referral link. I'll wait to join that s**t off yours incase you get some extra perks
 8 years ago '05        #2215
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
saturday like last time??? wat was wrong with that. I got work and i gotta somethin to get into tommorow night. friday night is party.
 8 years ago '05        #2216
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
8:00 PM (central time) if no one has a problem.
of course i have a problem. why friday when folks usually go out to party movie etc etc. i know for sure i wont be in the house at no 8 on fri. now sat works for me but if im the only vote i guess i will have to deal...
 8 years ago '09        #2217
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
 JSMOKER said:
of course i have a problem. why friday when folks usually go out to party movie etc etc. i know for sure i wont be in the house at no 8 on fri. now sat works for me but if im the only vote i guess i will have to deal...


Your not the only vote at all. n*ggas got s**t to do friday nights. Saturday at noon would be cool tho. Just not Friday night.
 8 years ago '05        #2218
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
dont have it fri, either do tonite around 6-7 or sat morning
 8 years ago '05        #2219
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
I didn't know n*ggas be gone @ 8 PM, are most of ya'll in high school or something? The draft only takes about 5 minutes.

If it's tonight then it will be @ 9 PM (CST). No problems?
 8 years ago '05        #2220
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
Also, you don't have to be available for the draft. If yo can't make set your draft board.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy