most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2181
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 neworleansavior said:
UR such a busy man u can respond and monitor my game???? Looks like u had energy and was focused on me. Lets not talk about ur previous post here where dude mentioed wanting ASO back and u was like f**k the Saints. Yeah im not on ur mind and thats a pretty mature statement for somebody ur not worried about right??? Ur a homo dude and ur false intelligence makes it more apparent. im stating facts ur the one with the im always right persona im just me I applaud ur effort to admin the league but ur too emotional and im just askin u to get off my d*ck thats it.
O.K.
 8 years ago '05        #2182
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
I applaud ur effort to admin the league but ur too emotional and im just askin u to get off my d*ck thats it. Talkin about me while i openly said i was leaving the boards till playoffs shows the homo in u. Thanx 4 falling back hope u can keep it up.
 8 years ago '05        #2183
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ O.K.
 8 years ago '05        #2184
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 younggangsta_s said:

Dude, for the last time that's not a nano dummy! I've ran that same play on everyone in this league (even ran it on the Bengals) and you haven't seen any one in here say that I use nanos have you?

I run that play the way it's designed in the playbook, besides hot routing the end to the flats. You can stop that blitz with a simple line shift. A nano can't be stopped with a line shift. It can only be avoided with a quick pass.

Know what you're saying before you come in and type negative comments about somebody.
Man stop it. Was it a coincidence that when im driving down the field on you, you resort to pinching your line and moving your LB right up between your d-lineman to get a quick blitz in? Thats hoe s**t.

I'm not gonna blindly hate and say you're garbage cuz its apparent you're skilled in Madden, everyone has that one thing they're good in and for you its Madden.

But you know the difference between you and me? If I were to go and ask someone "Hey how do i beat sherweaz?" They would tell me "well when he does this/that, you should_____"
because your entire offense/defense revolves around a small number of plays that you know take advantage of the AI in madden if used correctly.

On the other hand no one can tell you how to beat me, not because I'm that good cuz I'm not but because I always switch up my playcalling, I dont have a "trademark" play that I always run, dont resort to BS and actually play a realistic game.

on top of that, I'd also like to say f**k you for attempting to run up the score on me the other game we had. Its not enough to resort to nanos when you see me driving but you also wanna call time outs when you're leading by a good margin with seconds left. Thats hoe s**t. Do that s**t to someone whose been cheesing all game and you wanna let them know about it, not to someone you yourself are using exploits on, you got the game f**ked up.

This is the only long response you gonna see from me on here cuz I know you're gonna come back with some "Im not gonna read that s**t" but its not for you, its for everyone else to see how you ball
 8 years ago '05        #2185
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Man stop it. Was it a coincidence that when im driving down the field on you, you resort to pinching your line
Bro, I stopped reading after that. I don't even move my lineman on that play. Again, I don't move my lineman on that play. I run it how it's designed in the playbook, besides me hot-routing the defensive end to cover the flats.

If anybody can vouch for how I play it would be k12. We are in the same division in 4 leagues so I play him consistently. He'll tell you that he has no problem stopping that play.

If used nanos I would have 25 sacks with one player like you did in the season bro, fall back.
 8 years ago '05        #2186
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Bro, I stopped reading after that. I don't even move my lineman on that play. Again, I don't move my lineman on that play. I run it how it's designed in the playbook, besides me hot-routing the defensive end to cover the flats.

If anybody can vouch for how I play it would be k12. We are in the same division in 4 leagues so I play him consistently. He'll tell you that he has no problem stopping that play.

If used nanos I would have 25 sacks with one player like you did in the season bro, fall back.
you proved your point...you dont move your lineman...do you bring your LB all the way to the line of scrimmage right between them tho? cuz you didnt answer that...oh thats right you stopped reading

as for the 25 sack thing, I got them all legit. I couldnt even tell you how to nano cuz I have no clue. If you know how to shed blocks then anyone can get 5+ sacks a game. Even you

answer me one more Q tho, if you want. If not dont worry about it. How old are you? I'm not trying to talk s**t but from the way you talk and the things you do I'd say you're a teen. Even if you are, feel free to lie, its not like i'd ever know
 8 years ago '05        #2187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
you proved your point...you dont move your lineman...do you bring your LB all the way to the line of scrimmage right between them tho? cuz you didnt answer that...oh thats right you stopped reading
Once again, no, I don't move him up to the line. I move him to the gap he's supposed to blitz. If he's to close too the line he gets blocked every time. This blitz can be picked up with a simple line shift (no nano can be picked up). It's not my fault you can't read the defense and call line audibles accordingly. Everyone else does.

[pic - click to view]

Am I not running the play how it was designed? Am I not blitzing the gap I am supposed to blitz?

R4P said:
answer me one more Q tho, if you want. If not dont worry about it. How old are you? I'm not trying to talk s**t but from the way you talk and the things you do I'd say you're a teen. Even if you are, feel free to lie, its not like i'd ever know
I'm a college senior, but what does my age have to do with anything? You "say" I'm a teen why? Because I take what you and the rest of these dudes say on Boxden lightly? I'm sorry that I'm not up at 3:37 AM responding to your posts but it's not that serious to me bro. You think I'm a teen though,that's cool. Ya'll dudes get way too emotional over a game.
 8 years ago '04        #2188
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 R4P said:
did yo girl cheat on you today? why you venting all your frustrations @ someone whose not even beefin wit you

I suggest you look back at your previous post and stop catching them

keep throwin shots if you want tho

[pic - click to view]

Ya'll writing Alliyah four page letters back and fourth to each other and I'm not allowed to joke about that. I wrote one sentence and you talking about I'm throwing shots and catching feelings. Please man. It's not that serious.

Last edited by M I; 01-13-2010 at 12:22 PM..
 01-13-2010, 12:40 PM         #2189
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, good thread when your fishing in three other leagues. anyway, im not tryna get involved in this but i will say something. ive seen about everything, the glitching, the nanos etc; especially because ive been playing this game since 2000. and I do play sherweaz in 4 leagues. so we play pretty often, so often we kind of knw how to play each other. but he never does any of that. we have had close games, especially low scoring games and thats all D. he has good D, you just gotta pick up the blitz and expect it.make your reads

Last edited by MicRo; 01-13-2010 at 01:03 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2190
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 MACHO MACHO said:
dude did tha same thing to me in another franchise, playoff game too.
co-sign
 8 years ago '05        #2191
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
by the way to my knowledge nanos can be picked up but ultimately when u pinch block, the outside heat comes quick too... and nanos come from blitzing the a gap as to where u cant even do a 3 step drop...
 8 years ago '05        #2192
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
advance...
 8 years ago '05        #2193
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 JSMOKER said:
by the way to my knowledge nanos can be picked up
Not a nano then.

Falcons why did you leave?
 8 years ago '05        #2194
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
when we playin?
 8 years ago '05        #2195
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
wats this bs you spewin about me exploiting flats and s**t? how the f**k do you exploit the flats??? and dropping my dt into coverage is cheesin too??? wtf since when if anything thats a liability...

you got lucky as s**t this game, 3 receivers dropped wide open passes, and revis dropped a sure INT...won on a last second field goal and i guess that s**t had you nervous is that y you trippin? Or is this what you do when some1 calls you out on something you just start throwin s**t at the wall and seein wat sticks??

cmon son, i was gonna congratulate u on a close game but u comin at me with this BS cuz i called you out, the f**k??
 8 years ago '05        #2196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top Plays Of The Week

N/A

Divisional Round Results

[pic - click to view]

Playoff Schedule

[pic - click to view]

Predictions

Jets (MVPLAYER7) vs Chargers (Sherweaz)
Prediction: Chargers

Bears (MysticKJ) vs Eagles (blkmamba33)
Prediction: Bears
 8 years ago '05        #2197
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
how can one person write so many msgs over xbl of all places and not accept a chat invite to discuss his problems like a man...have some self respect yo
 8 years ago '05        #2198
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
wats this bs you spewin about me exploiting flats and s**t? how the f**k do you exploit the flats??? and dropping my dt into coverage is cheesin too??? wtf since when if anything thats a liability...

you got lucky as s**t this game, 3 receivers dropped wide open passes, and revis dropped a sure INT...won on a last second field goal and i guess that s**t had you nervous is that y you trippin? Or is this what you do when some1 calls you out on something you just start throwin s**t at the wall and seein wat sticks??

cmon son, i was gonna congratulate u on a close game but u comin at me with this BS cuz i called you out, the f**k??
You're a joke. You b*tch here;

R4P said:
you resort to pinching your line and moving your LB right up between your d-lineman to get a quick blitz in?
And did the same sh*t but worse. Moving your whole linebacker core plus the safeties to the line and then on other plays moving dlinemen off the line completely. Worse you cheesed the flats.

younggangsta_s said:
*Rules*
  • No glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)
You're a hypocrite dude.
 8 years ago '05        #2199
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
how can one person write so many msgs over xbl of all places and not accept a chat invite to discuss his problems like a man...have some self respect yo
Yea cause chatting with n*ggas on Xbox Live is what's hot in the streets.

Edit: Oh, and it's manly.
 8 years ago '05        #2200
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 sherweaz said:
"Talk like a man?" On Xbox Live??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Arguing on Xbox Live is now manly!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1 I done heard it all now!
so you'd rather type then have to hear the persons voice that you're talkin s**t about? thats a b**ch move right there and I think any real person would agree with that...you're b**ch made sherweaz. got no prob writin lil xbl msgs but have to hear some1s voice it becomes too real for you huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy