Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2161
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
yo bears when u tryingto play i just missed u earlier i canplay anytime past 230 pm eastern
 8 years ago '05        #2162
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,642 | Props total: 13719 13719
Chargers 31, Bengals 14.
 8 years ago '05        #2163
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 230 230
 younggangsta_s said:
I'm in disbelief this Bengals n*gga is talkin sh*t (and lying too). Get on so I can finish this.
how was he talkin s**t? calm the f**k down. i lost all madden respect for you when you started usin nano glitches on me the other day so stop the tough guy talk...its all good tho, live and learn right?
 8 years ago '04        #2164
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Feelingssssssssss..... nothing more then, feelingsssssssss.....

A lot of them in these playoffs.
 8 years ago '09        #2165
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
^^^Yeah man and this s**ts gettin to be the regular throughout every week

R4P said:
how was he talkin s**t? calm the f**k down.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Yeah man i wasn't talkin s**t. LOL I never do. Good Game young. you did yo thing and I really wasn't ready for you in the first half. Running game k!lled me and that zone you was running took away my pass game. Like i said though good luck. We'll meet up next year and I'll be ready.

Last edited by blackdel93; 01-12-2010 at 10:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2166
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 M I said:

gotta keep the rest of yall entertained since you've "gone fishing" lol

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by R4P; 01-12-2010 at 10:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2167
M I 
space
space
space
 R4P said:
gotta keep the rest of yall entertained since you've "gone fishing" lol

[pic - click to view]

Man I just joined the league. Next year I'll have your spot.
 8 years ago '05        #2168
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 M I said:
Man I just joined the league. Next year I'll have your spot.
I was just playin wit you bruh relax, btw im in the AFC you're in the NFC...you cant have my spot lol
 8 years ago '04        #2169
M I 
space
space
space
 R4P said:
I was just playin wit you bruh relax, btw im in the AFC you're in the NFC...you cant have my spot lol
You got all of that out of that one sentence I posted? lol. This n*gga had a Ms. Cleo moment. Use your head man and figure out, 1). I was joking, and 2). I didn't literally mean your spot.

Where'd ya'll find this dummy? Dude SAT scores was lookin like the end of a Rams game. He got 10 points for using a sharp pencil.
 8 years ago '05        #2170
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
did yo girl cheat on you today? why you venting all your frustrations @ someone whose not even beefin wit you

I suggest you look back at your previous post and stop catching them

M I said:

keep throwin shots if you want tho

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by R4P; 01-12-2010 at 11:37 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2171
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
yo bears when u tryingto play i just missed u earlier i canplay anytime past 230 pm eastern
Damn. You missed him, could have advanced the week.

R4P said:
how was he talkin s**t? calm the f**k down. i lost all madden respect for you when you started usin nano glitches on me the other day so stop the tough guy talk...its all good tho, live and learn right?
Dude, for the last time that's not a nano dummy! I've ran that same play on everyone in this league (even ran it on the Bengals) and you haven't seen any one in here say that I use nanos have you?

I run that play the way it's designed in the playbook, besides hot routing the end to the flats. You can stop that blitz with a simple line shift. A nano can't be stopped with a line shift. It can only be avoided with a quick pass.

Know what you're saying before you come in and type negative comments about somebody.

blackdel93 said:
Yeah man i wasn't talkin s**t. LOL I never do. Good Game young. you did yo thing and I really wasn't ready for you in the first half. Running game k!lled me and that zone you was running took away my pass game. Like i said though good luck. We'll meet up next year and I'll be ready.
I don't see how you saying you should be the favorite to beat me is not considered, it's cool.

Anyway, I knew from the 2 previous games you were a run first team. If I shut that down I knew I could force you to play a game that wasn't your particular forté. It was a good game overall.

Last edited by Y.G.; 01-13-2010 at 12:54 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2172
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
*Rules*

* Weeks will be advanced every Wednesday and Sunday @ 12:00 am, midnight (central time).

* Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

* No restarting games against the computer.

* No glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

* Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

* You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are on your opponents side of the field.

* If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

This n*gga yung why u hittin me up during the game over BS? Shyt cost me a TO and the ultimately the game. 20 seconds left im on the 12 bout to tie no timeouts dude playin 8 man zone pat white and his great accuracy throws pass and cpu jumps on it and ints it to end game. I aint tripping Im waiting on my progression ratings to boost my players after that yall n*ggaz done. Eagles got u on speed dial but did tell u he running clock in 3rd quarter down to ten seconds b4 u pick plays. Eagles u telling on a n*gga and the rule say 4th quarter????? GTF . I gave madden a chance i tried to be fair. I should have been blitzing ur azz like how i got the INT on that last drive. Madden gods saved u cpu ran me down b4 i hit TD. I didnt even give a f**k once yung hit me up. I saw the f**gotry comming cuz if i win i cheated and all kinda bs. so have it dawg running clock like a bytch and then rattin???? Its always BS wit yall n*ggaz Steelers owner quiting and shyt going for it on 4th. Yall playd him he lost every game i know yall seen that shyt. Eagles barely won so have the win if evrything goes on course ill see u again. Ravens and Falcons playd GG this n*gga run slants to slot wrs all day blitz him and jump the route its over. Rookie WRS OVR 54 burning ASO LOL I love Madden u gotta blitz n*ggaz like u i waited too late to do it. I gave yall a chance to play sim ball yall play just like them online glitch n*ggaz so im treat yall the same way. GL. I cant wait for the progress rating to come in yall playin zone all day ima rip that shyt.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-13-2010 at 01:07 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2173
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
*Rules*

* Weeks will be advanced every Wednesday and Sunday @ 12:00 am, midnight (central time).

* Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

* No restarting games against the computer.

* No glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

* Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

* You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are on your opponents side of the field.

* If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

This n*gga yung why u hittin me up during the game over BS? Shyt cost me a TO and the ultimately the game. I aint tripping Im waiting on my progression ratings to boost my players after that yall n*ggaz done. Eagles got u on speed dial he running clock in 3rd quarter down to ten seconds b4 u pick plays and u telling on a n*gga and the rule say 4th quarter????? GTF . I gave madden a chance i tried to be fair. I should have been blitzing ur azz like how i got the INT on that last drive. Madden gods saved u cpu ran me down b4 i hit TD. I didnt even give a f**k once yung hit me up cuz if i win i cheated so have it dawg running clock like a bytch and then rattin???? Its always BS wit yall n*ggaz Steelers owner quiting and shyt going for ith on 4th. Eagles barely won so have the win if evrything goes on course ill see u again. Ravens and Falcons playd GG this n*gga run slants to slot wrs all day blitz him and jump the route its over. Rookie WRS OVR 54 burning ASO LOL I love Madden u gotta blitz n*ggaz like u i waited too late to do it. I gave yall a chance to play sim ball yall play just like them online glitch n*ggaz so im treat yall the same way. GL. I cant wait for the progress rating to come in yall playin zone all day ima rip that shyt.
I hit you because the Eagles said you went for it on 4th & 8 in the 3rd. I have the voice message if you want me to upload it.
 8 years ago '05        #2174
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
You can stop a person from running the clock by forcing them to punt.
 8 years ago '05        #2175
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
You can stop a person from running the clock by forcing them to punt.
STFU U a f**got comming to me during a game wit that BS? U know u was in the wrong u just hate on me cuz i tell u abot urself and u dont like that but u blatantly hatin on me and its quite feminine. I know u scared to see me but hating?????? U aint gotta do that its just a game. I forced him to punt, gtf i already beat the coward. Even wit him winning i know he scared by the f**got way he play me. I respect Falcons Ravens few others that play str8t u support any shyt thats anti-me cuz u on that sucker shyt.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-13-2010 at 01:14 AM..
 01-13-2010, 01:16 AM         #2176
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]

^^^
 8 years ago '05        #2177
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I hit you because the Eagles said you went for it on 4th & 8 in the 3rd. I have the voice message if you want me to upload it.
IT was :18 left in the third I let the clock run its fourth wats the difference???? Yall got each other numbers u serious wat yall f**kin?
 8 years ago '05        #2178
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
STFU U a f**got comming to me during a game wit that BS? U know u was in the wrong u just hate on me cuz i tell u abot urself and u dont like that but u blatantly hatin on me and its quite feminine. I know u scared to see me but hating?????? U aint gotta do that its just a game.
What??? Let me quote myself so you know why I wrote you.

younggangsta_s said:
I think something is really wrong with you dude. I don't know you to hate you. You're an internet persona, why would I put energy into hating you?

I'm sure you'll respond with some drawn out rant about nothing, but I'm not going to entertain you by engaging in a childish argument.

Last edited by Y.G.; 01-13-2010 at 01:26 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2179
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 MACHO MACHO said:
i made em punt plenty. jus annoying dis n*gga would sit on the ball nd use up bout 2-3 min jus to go 20 yards
It is.
 8 years ago '05        #2180
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
What??? Let me quote myself so you know why I wrote you.

I think something is really wrong with you dude. I don't know you to hate you. You're an internet persona, why would I put energy into hating you?

I'm sure you'll respond with some drawn out rant about nothing, but I'm not going to entertain you with by engaging in a childish argument.
UR such a busy man u can respond and monitor my game???? Looks like u had energy and was focused on me. Lets not talk about ur previous post here where dude mentioed wanting ASO back and u was like f**k the Saints. Yeah im not on ur mind and thats a pretty mature statement for somebody ur not worried about right??? Ur a homo dude and ur false intelligence makes it more apparent. im stating facts ur the one with the im always right persona im just me I applaud ur effort to admin the league but ur too emotional and im just askin u to get off my d*ck thats it. Talkin about me while i openly said i was leaving the boards till playoffs shows the homo in u.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-13-2010 at 01:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy