Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
I will marry this woman for real.
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #2141
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$515 | Props total: 334 334
 40ozHenny said:
Ok, will do...thx a lot, like I said I will be home by 10:30/11 pm est so just wait and Ill be there.
No problem man
 01-11-2010, 01:04 AM         #2142
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
I'm tryin to do it now with a memory stick can anyone let me know why it won't read the memory stick? It lights up when the box is turned on but when I went to d/l and change the memory selection it didn't show up...plz don't sim yet, if worst case scenario I will go in the morning tomm and buy what I need but I figured this memory stick would work. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
man of course there is. there is always a bunch useless stuff that can be deleted.
ive been working on a 20gb harddrive and find my way around things.
delete all the demos and useless memory of games you dont play. delete pics/ music
im sure you can clear up (alot) space by just doing that
 01-11-2010, 01:07 AM         #2143
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
i got some picks ill let go with for mcfadden
depending on where u are in the draft...

you willing on letting go of a first round pick for mcfadden??
 8 years ago '05        #2144
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 MicRo said:
depending on where u are in the draft...

you willing on letting go of a first round pick for mcfadden??
Ill give u jamarcus russell pierre thomas and first round pick for mcfadden
 8 years ago '05        #2145
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,324 | Props total: 19549 19549
Yo, commish i'm leaving the league....there's no reason, i just don't have the desire to f**k with it anymore. So the jets can play the cpu today as schedule. It might rejoin later on down the road or probably just want until 2011 comes out in august.
 8 years ago '05        #2146
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 MicRo said:
man of course there is. there is always a bunch useless stuff that can be deleted.
ive been working on a 20gb harddrive and find my way around things.
delete all the demos and useless memory of games you dont play. delete pics/ music
im sure you can clear up (alot) space by just doing that
He only has 128 mb. The download is 300 mb. No amount of deleting will free up the required amount of space, he just needs a memory card.


Last edited by Y.G.; 01-11-2010 at 02:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2147
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 Killamike79 said:
Yo, commish i'm leaving the league....there's no reason, i just don't have the desire to f**k with it anymore. So the jets can play the cpu today as schedule. It might rejoin later on down the road or probably just want until 2011 comes out in august.
Alright I guess... that was random.
 8 years ago '05        #2148
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
 MicRo said:
depending on where u are in the draft...

you willing on letting go of a first round pick for mcfadden??
ill let go a 1st and 3rd for mcfadden
 8 years ago '05        #2149
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,160 | Props total: 707 707
 Killamike79 said:
Yo, commish i'm leaving the league....there's no reason, i just don't have the desire to f**k with it anymore. So the jets can play the cpu today as schedule. It might rejoin later on down the road or probably just want until 2011 comes out in august.
:wtf: damn i was really lookin forward to our rematch
 01-11-2010, 03:01 PM         #2150
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
ill let go a 1st and 3rd for mcfadden
your not in theplayoffs right??

speaking of the draft,, hey commish.. how long do you set the timer for in the first round ??
 8 years ago '05        #2151
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 MicRo said:
your not in theplayoffs right??

speaking of the draft,, hey commish.. how long do you set the timer for in the first round ??
45 for the first 2 then 15 the rest.
 8 years ago '05        #2152
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by k!llamike79
Yo, commish i'm leaving the league....there's no reason, i just don't have the desire to f**k with it anymore. So the jets can play the cpu today as schedule. It might rejoin later on down the road or probably just want until 2011 comes out in august.


 younggangsta_s said:
Alright I guess... that was random.
 8 years ago '05        #2153
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
Top Plays Of The Week

N/A



Wild Card Round Results


[pic - click to view]





Playoff Schedule


[pic - click to view]





Predictions

Bengals (i LiFT3D i) vs Chargers (Sherweaz)
Prediction: Chargers

Bears (MysticKJ) vs Falcons (M Swagga11)
Prediction: Falcons

Jets (MVPLAYER7) vs Patriots (XiDOMiNATE)
Prediction: Patriots

Saints (NOCHEESE504NOLA) vs Eagles (blkmamba33)
Prediction: Saints
 8 years ago '08        #2154
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Whoop the commish. Let's see that n*gga fall two seasons in a row, hahaha. And get yalls games in n*ggas lets see if we can draft this weekend lol.


Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 01-12-2010 at 11:23 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2155
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
^ I love the haters, lets me know I'm doing my job.
 8 years ago '05        #2156
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
eagles ima be on 11 pm central onite if u cant play let me know what time u can get on tommorow.
 8 years ago '09        #2157
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$515 | Props total: 334 334
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Whoop the commish. Let's see that n*gga fall two seasons in a row, hahaha. And get yalls games in n*ggas lets see if we can draft this weekend lol.


Haa. imma try bro. @yung imma be on a little earlier than we scheduled just in case you wanna play earlier. And uhhh lol I understand you don't want to doubt yourself but I won our last two match ups (You won the first I think) so I should be predicted to win. No disrespect tho man Im just in it to have fun tho. But like I said I can get on in like an hour if you want to get it in.
 8 years ago '05        #2158
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,160 | Props total: 707 707
 MACHO MACHO said:
f**kin maroney. dat bastard aint fumble all season but did when it matters. lol
thats madden for ya, good game tho son we always have close games
 8 years ago '05        #2159
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
 blackdel93 said:


Haa. imma try bro. @yung imma be on a little earlier than we scheduled just in case you wanna play earlier. And uhhh lol I understand you don't want to doubt yourself but I won our last two match ups (You won the first I think) so I should be predicted to win. No disrespect tho man Im just in it to have fun tho. But like I said I can get on in like an hour if you want to get it in.
n*gga we only played twice. I beat you once and you beat me once. The last time was pure luck dude. Your ranked record is garbage. Your a level 5 n*gga, don't get ahead of yourself

And where tha f*ck are you at now? You can't just reschedule the time at the last minute and expect it to be cool.
 8 years ago '05        #2160
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17023 17023
I'm in disbelief this Bengals n*gga is talkin sh*t (and lying too). Get on so I can finish this.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy