Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2121
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,215 | Props total: 15761 15761
 R4P said:
bet, Ravens lets get our game in Monday @ 4pm EST

btw shout out to my boy Sneed on getting Defensive Rookie of the year

25 sacks :agreement6::agreement6:

:dancingcool:

takin over as the new LT in NY
I'll be there on Monday....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2122
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Mike Turner and William Moore appreciate the love
 8 years ago '09        #2123
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
$512 | Props total: 330 330
This week cant advance until the Titans either download the Ultimate Team pack or he gets booted. I had to f!ght to get in the playoffs this year...I don't want to lose on a sim.
 8 years ago '05        #2124
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,643 | Props total: 13724 13724
 blackdel93 said:
This week cant advance until the Titans either download the Ultimate Team pack or he gets booted. I had to f!ght to get in the playoffs this year...I don't want to lose on a sim.
If he doesn't have the Ultimate Team content downloaded by tomorrow I will have to let you play the computer.
 8 years ago '05        #2125
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Titans need to let me know what's going on otherwise the Bengals will play the computer.
 8 years ago '05        #2126
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
yo Packers when u wanna play this game? ima be on all day tomorrow (Monday)...
 8 years ago '05        #2127
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 neworleansavior said:
i told yall id be back 4 the playoffs. n*ggaz hatin i see ...................... what else is new. On another note, Cards give me a time we can play sunday or monday give me both so we can get our game dun asap. Raiders owner sorry but aso gonna retire a saint unless i get a 90+ cb for him. Awards is pitifull to say the least the outright anomosity show weakeness in n*ggaz character but we just just here to play football f**k the real shyt. Who picked those people anyway?????? A 10 year old??? Anyway im here to play my game, my trading block is open so send yall reqeusts and if im interested ill counter. Im looking for a high first rounnd pick so get at me. cards owner holla at me.
they not real awards...just some interesting stuff added to the franchise...none of it had to be done, but its tight cuz it gives a topic for discussion...like this one
 8 years ago '09        #2128
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Titans need to let me know what's going on otherwise the Bengals will play the computer.
Yeah foreal. Tomorrow's MY birthday. Not my girls so it might be real tough for us to meet up and it don't look like he tryna make nothin happen. It's a monday tho so dont worry commish Im in school from 8 to 12 and ill be on BX almost every hour to see whats up. If he gives me a reasonable time then I'll make it. but if he not makin any effort I can play the cpu tonight!
 8 years ago '05        #2129
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
the awards seems right to me
 8 years ago '05        #2130
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
i got some picks ill let go with for mcfadden
 8 years ago '05        #2131
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 blackdel93 said:
Yeah foreal. Tomorrow's MY birthday. Not my girls so it might be real tough for us to meet up and it don't look like he tryna make nothin happen. It's a monday tho so dont worry commish Im in school from 8 to 12 and ill be on BX almost every hour to see whats up. If he gives me a reasonable time then I'll make it. but if he not makin any effort I can play the cpu tonight!
Can you play the computer tomorrow if needed?
 8 years ago '08        #2132
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsai tai_si said:
itans need to let me know what's going on otherwise thim e Bengals will play the computer.
I'm tryin to do it now with a memory stick can anyone let me know why it won't read the memory stick? It lights up when the box is turned on but when I went to d/l and change the memory selection it didn't show up...plz don't sim yet, if worst case scenario I will go in the morning tomm and buy what I need but I figured this memory stick would work. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
 8 years ago '09        #2133
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
I'm tryin to do it now with a memory stick can anyone let me know why it won't read the memory stick? It lights up when the box is turned on but when I went to d/l and change the memory selection it didn't show up...plz don't sim yet, if worst case scenario I will go in the morning tomm and buy what I need but I figured this memory stick would work. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
Ay man if you dont have the Official Microsoft Licensed Memory Card. That s**t might not work. MS was bein cheap and they only allow Licensed MS Drives to be used on the 360. But since u gon get this figured out...when is a good time to play tomorrow??
 8 years ago '08        #2134
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 blackdel93 said:
Ay man if you dont have the Official Microsoft Licensed Memory Card. That s**t might not work. MS was bein cheap and they only allow Licensed MS Drives to be used on the 360. But since u gon get this figured out...when is a good time to play tomorrow??
I'm definitely gonna get this figured out but I gotta work from 12-10 tomm, I will get the memory card before work but if you can wait till I get out of work I'll be ready to play by 10:30 or 11 pm est. I understand its your b day and your prolly gonna go out so if you want we can do tuesday morning if the commish will wait for us. Let me know, and please also let me know where/what I need to get since my memory stick obviously aint workin. Thanks alot and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes the league.
 8 years ago '09        #2135
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
I'm definitely gonna get this figured out but I gotta work from 12-10 tomm, I will get the memory card before work but if you can wait till I get out of work I'll be ready to play by 10:30 or 11 pm est. I understand its your b day and your prolly gonna go out so if you want we can do tuesday morning if the commish will wait for us. Let me know, and please also let me know where/what I need to get since my memory stick obviously aint workin. Thanks alot and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes the league.
Its cool man. Like I said its a monday an im only 17 bro so I aint gon be doin too much. 10pm is perfect if commish allows it. But you need somethin like this
 8 years ago '05        #2136
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 blackdel93 said:
Its cool man. Like I said its a monday an im only 17 bro so I aint gon be doin too much. 10pm is perfect if commish allows it. But you need somethin like this
That time is cool and that memory card is what you need. The week will advance as soon as your game is done.
 8 years ago '08        #2137
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 blackdel93 said:
Thanks a lot man, I get out at 10 so just be a little patient I gotta drive home and shower, would a basic external hardrive work?
 8 years ago '09        #2138
blackdel93 1 heat pts
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Thanks a lot man, I get out at 10 so just be a little patient I gotta drive home and shower, would a basic external hardrive work?
I dont know honestly man. MS gotta list somewhere on they site showin the stuff that works maybe u should check it out.
 8 years ago '08        #2139
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Ok, will do...thx a lot, like I said I will be home by 10:30/11 pm est so just wait and Ill be there.
 8 years ago '05        #2140
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ If you have a flash or external drive you can format to FAT32 and your 360 should recognize it as a drive and let you save.

Edit: Nevermind. Microsoft wants you to buy their stuff in order to get more storage so you should just get the memory card.

Last edited by Y.G.; 01-10-2010 at 11:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago