Official Madden 10 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #2081
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
How it its being advanced now is fine...I have a full-time job and things I need/like to do when i get off work. I don't have enough time in the day to be on that much. Plus in a few weeks i'm going to have to leave the league for about two to three months...because i'm moving back to the east coast.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 01-06-2010 at 11:49 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2082
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 Stupendamatic said:
up 24-7 end of 3rd quarter, Jacobs has close to 200 yards rushing and 2 tds and the game f**king freezes that's some bull s**t
sounds familiar :hmm:

even tho it wasnt you're fault.....PAYBACK b**ch!!!
 8 years ago '05        #2083
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
Like I said on live its going to have to be before I go to work or after....I'm at work when you want to play @ 6pm est.
Posted via Mobile Device
i think you misunderstood my msg on live cuz I said anytime BEFORE 6pm EST I was free...anyway its cool we still got another day or so, I probably wont be able to play tomorrow cuz I got alot of s**t to do...unless you get this now and hop on...let me kno b4 i turn in for bed
 8 years ago '05        #2084
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
btw I wouldnt mind the 3 advances per week, although my class/work schedule is gonna be crazy this semester
 8 years ago '04        #2085
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 Killamike79 said:
How it its being advanced now is fine...I have a full-time job and things I need/like to do when i get off work. I don't have enough time in the day to be on that much. Plus in a few weeks i'm going to have to leave the league for about two to three months...because i'm moving back to the east coast.
Not for nothing, why even vote? You ain't gonna be here anyway.

I don't understand how people can't play 3 times a week, truthfully. I mean that is only a half an hour in 2/3 days, you really have to play. I have a wife and a child I live with and I pay Jersey prices for my home, and it aint hard to give that time. Man unless you the president. You can't dedicate a half an hour every 2/3 days? Really? What you even buy an xbox for?

I don't understand how busy someone can be if you dedicating 2 1/2 months to complete 1 lone season.
 8 years ago '05        #2086
space
space
 M I said:
Not for nothing, why even vote? You ain't gonna be here anyway.

I don't understand how people can't play 3 times a week, truthfully. I mean that is only a half an hour in 2/3 days, you really have to play. I have a wife and a child I live with and I pay Jersey prices for my home, and it aint hard to give that time. Man unless you the president. You can't dedicate a half an hour every 2/3 days? Really? What you even buy an xbox for?

I don't understand how busy someone can be if you dedicating 2 1/2 months to complete 1 lone season.
Who are you, I never even seen you post in this thread before? Anyway....keep that s**t like it is until I leave the league, I'm not gone yet.

By the way i'm in the military my hours change all the time. Sometimes I can get on a decent time, sometimes i can't. I'm as active as I can be, plus my time zone makes it difficult as well.
 8 years ago '05        #2087
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 Killamike79 said:
Who are you, I never even seen you post in this thread before? Anyway....keep that s**t like it is until I leave the league, I'm not gone yet.

By the way i'm in the military my hours change all the time. Sometimes I can get on a decent time, sometimes i can't. I'm as active as I can be, plus my time zone makes it difficult as well.
Why are you leaving the league and when? For now we'll stay on the same schedule.
 8 years ago '04        #2088
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 Killamike79 said:

I don't do the pen pals thing, so I get on this site and do what I need to do. I be around though and Im active in this league, so that's all the information I really offered n*ggas.

It ain't that serious, this league just moving a little slow to me though for how active it is. It's easier for me to play 3 days a week and not have to dedicate almost 3 months just to get through a season. The next season would be over in April. That's a little much to me but to each their own.

Last edited by M I; 01-07-2010 at 03:06 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #2089
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Why are you leaving the league and when? For now we'll stay on the same schedule.
In Feb I'm leaving the league....I'm getting stationed in Va. So I'll be busy movin, driving out of Alaska, etc. Probably won't be settled until April/May timeframe.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #2090
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Killamike79 said:
In Feb I'm leaving the league....I'm getting stationed in Va. So I'll be busy movin, driving out of Alaska, etc. Probably won't be settled until April/May timeframe.
Posted via Mobile Device
thats whats up, what part of VA you gonna be in?
 8 years ago '05        #2091
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
thats whats up, what part of VA you gonna be in?
Hampton, VA.... (Langely AFB)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #2092
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
i think its fine the way it is but do what u want (makes me no difference)... 3 games a week will shed what 2 to 3 weeks off season... but dont think people wont complain bout not gettin there game in and gettin simulated esp against the cpu (just a thought)...
As for what m i said i feel u on the thirty min. out of the day but some people including me are in more than one league that has 3 games a week so that half hour could turn into 1 to 2 hours of madden, let alone schedules that dont match up with other players...
All in all i think it could work but why fix somethin that isnt broken
 8 years ago '05        #2093
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
i say keep it as is but if we do change i can do it
 8 years ago '05        #2094
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Schedule will stay as is fellas.
 8 years ago '05        #2095
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
yo ravens if u on we can play after the game tonite
 8 years ago '05        #2096
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 sleezy said:
yeah i got the rrod yesterday but it happened b4 and started working by itself so im checkin to see if itll happen again ill keep u posted if not by thurs u can play the cpu on fri....

s**t cut off on me durin a game which prolly cost me a playoff spot and a chance at 10 wins
yo what's good with ur xbox?
 01-08-2010, 04:12 AM         #2097
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im willing to go for it although its gna be really hard for most ppl to get the games in.

what would be the format? cause i knw monday wed and friday wouldnt be so good

how bout some thing like monday thursday and saturday?? idk just a suggestion
 8 years ago '05        #2098
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
damn ravens madden hates me today u stay gettin lucky breaks
 01-08-2010, 03:41 PM         #2099
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trading block
Rb Darren McFadden, 85 Ovr A potential, (should hit the 90s after this next season, very agile, always hit the 1000 yards mark w him easily w out too many carries)
CB Johnson 80 ovr B potential,
WR Louis Murhpy 72 ovr B potential, (in another league exploded to 78 ovr in season 2)
QB big ben 94 ovr A potential,
MLB k. Morrison 88 ovr A potential.

im looking For A and B potential type players. No one who is gna be retiring any time soon

Positions: CB SS FS LOLB MLB. My priority is CB position

im also looking for some type of mega deal.. a top five type QB
ps.. whoever has aso.. lets talk

Last edited by MicRo; 01-08-2010 at 03:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #2100
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
^ Saints have Nnamdi.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy