[Official Game Video Blogs Part 3 ]"I Aint Got Beef With Beyonce" Lost Sponsor Deal Due to Diss to B

most viewed right now
 321
Drake- Iím Upset
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 166
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
237 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 11:59 AM         #21
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t it does stay light at night too lol
 07-06-2009, 12:07 PM         #22
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
see thats the difference between rappers today

these dudes walkin around sayin they "gangstas" are runnin around wearin gucci, louis vitton, prada etc. etc. (not only that but BRAGGING about it)... and the real dudes, the REAL gangster a.ss type dudes i grew up listenin to woulda never threw on that s**t, definitely not bragged about it .. whatever happen to some jeans and timbs?
stop being p***y, @ you soft dudes
 07-06-2009, 12:40 PM         #23
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its was so many things wrong about this vid

1. he brags about the bag then can't open it: dumbasss
2. says he's gangsta then flosses womens deodorant : sissy
3. brags about going to a store that put oprah out(yeah right) but only buys a belt : moron
4. thinks jay-z give a f**k about what toilet he uses ( what u eat don't make me s**t) : lame
5. doesn't know that just cause the time in L.A. is midnight its not going to be the same in Spain : idiot

just stfu and rap Game. your videos always show how lame you are. ( stealing 50's basketball rim) still smh at that one.
 9 years ago '08        #24
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
"game, you should smile more!" ... "buy me some toothpaste b***h!"
 07-06-2009, 12:53 PM         #25
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 '79 said:
its was so many things wrong about this vid

1. he brags about the bag then can't open it: dumbasss
2. says he's gangsta then flosses womens deodorant : sissy
3. brags about going to a store that put oprah out(yeah right) but only buys a belt : moron
4. thinks jay-z give a f**k about what toilet he uses ( what u eat don't make me s**t) : lame
5. doesn't know that just cause the time in L.A. is midnight its not going to be the same in Spain : idiot

just stfu and rap Game. your videos always show how lame you are. ( stealing 50's basketball rim) still smh at that one.
stop being a soft, prissy b***h, he's just f**king around
 07-06-2009, 01:02 PM         #26
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
this n*gga MAD.

s**t was funny
nope
s**t was just lame
yall will laugh at anything

if jay-z or any other rapper would have made this same vid
i would have gave the same reaction


 braided_uppimp said:
stop being a soft, prissy b***h, he's just f**king around


nope
s**t was just lame
yall will laugh at anything

if jay-z or any other rapper would have made this same vid.
i would have gave the same reaction

your the soft one for laughing at this lame s**t. u square a.ss n*ggas k!ll me.
yall think anything yall see is cool just cause a rapper did it.

 07-06-2009, 01:08 PM         #27
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 '79 said:
its was so many things wrong about this vid

1. he brags about the bag then can't open it: dumbasss
2. says he's gangsta then flosses womens deodorant : sissy
3. brags about going to a store that put oprah out(yeah right) but only buys a belt : moron
4. thinks jay-z give a f**k about what toilet he uses ( what u eat don't make me s**t) : lame
5. doesn't know that just cause the time in L.A. is midnight its not going to be the same in Spain : idiot

just stfu and rap Game. your videos always show how lame you are. ( stealing 50's basketball rim) still smh at that one.
Try not taking things so seriously. See how that works out for you.
 9 years ago '08        #28
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
lol @ the cream for dark skin n*ggas

lol dont game know young dro been rocking polo for years
 07-06-2009, 01:16 PM         #29
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Try not taking things so seriously. See how that works out for you.
its just not funny

how about that.



They said it was funny, i said it wasn't
whats wrong with that?


Last edited by '79; 07-06-2009 at 01:17 PM..
 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM         #30
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
lol @ the cream for dark skin n*ggas

lol dont game know young dro been rocking polo for years
everybody be rocking Polo, who doesn't? he just said he rocks it the most
 9 years ago '08        #31
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 42 42
 braided_uppimp said:
everybody be rocking Polo, who doesn't? he just said he rocks it the most
No young dro is known to rock it the most and this is your 2 time replying to me about game and know your his fan but chill, you heard me (birdman voice)
 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM         #32
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Trick Daddy has been repping Polo for damn near 20 years...

"Are those Bugle Boy jeans you wearing???...."

"HELL NAW HO! You know they Polo!"
 07-06-2009, 01:32 PM         #33
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grand Puba
was
the first rapper known to wear polo...
 07-06-2009, 01:54 PM         #34
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 '79 said:
its just not funny

how about that.



They said it was funny, i said it wasn't
whats wrong with that?
Aight then move to the next thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #35
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,505 | Props total: 386 386
Game aint no polo king, I never saw a fresh Polo outfit on game.
 07-06-2009, 02:50 PM         #36
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao who da f**k cares if hes the polo king or not

funny video
 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM         #37
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Aight then move to the next thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
how about
No
 07-06-2009, 08:03 PM         #38
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
No young dro is known to rock it the most and this is your 2 time replying to me about game and know your his fan but chill, you heard me (birdman voice)
i'm a fan of rap, yes! but i just said The Game rocks Polo alot and i know Dro rock Polo aswell, but i don't be with them n*ggaz everyday to know who rock it the most
 07-08-2009, 12:59 PM         #39
Complex Am I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga got me cracking up! That n*gga needs a tv show!
 9 years ago '08        #40
SLR CHOOPA 379 heat pts379
space
avatar space
space
$2,336 | Props total: 6186 6186


lol @ the game clowning jay on the low


Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 07-09-2009 at 12:05 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
117 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
76 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy