Jul 5 - Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Drake- I’m Upset
354 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
82 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-07-2009, 11:49 AM         #121
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
I took psychology classes in college and there is no such thing as a gay gene. All those other studies are blasphemy. There was a study where identical twins were raised. 1 was straight and the other became a lesbian. Since they both carry the same genes as well as DNA, you cannot be born gay. It is a perversion and a chosen lifestyle...

You can say marriage is a sacred institution (people argue it as religious), but think about it? Imagine if there was no such notion as marriage? Lets say thousand of years ago, people was just smashing just because they was bored. Would we be in the same state we are in now? There is something everyone needs in life and that is order. Just because you're not a christian and dont believe in marriage does not mean it dont exist...
Do you read posts or just skim through them?

"In 1993 he published a paper suggesting the existence of genes that predispose men towards homos3xuality, however not women, and presented evidence that one of these genes was a.ssociated with the Xq28 marker on the X chromosome."

Apparently, "GrownmanJ" knows more than someone with a Ph.D from Harvard.
 07-07-2009, 12:07 PM         #122
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
Masterpieces like the September 11th attacks & the abortion clinic bombings were painstaking devotions to god, which could only be created through incredible discipline and immense passion.
This is true.

What? You didn't actually expect religious people to be perfect now, did you? Some atheists have committed their share of atrocities, but I wouldn't dare generalize that to you ...or the other atheists on this board. Which is more than I can say for the atheists I've seen on this site. For example...

AlexG claimed that "only retards believed in God" ...so I wanted to make him think twice about that statement. Advice, which I extend to all of the atheists here.
 07-07-2009, 12:20 PM         #123
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exclusiv3 said:
This is true.

What? You didn't actually expect religious people to be perfect now, did you? Some atheists have committed their share of atrocities, but I wouldn't dare generalize that to you ...or the other atheists on this board. Which is more than I can say for the atheists I've seen on this site. For example...

AlexG claimed that "only retards believed in God" ...so I wanted to make him think twice about that statement. Advice, which I extend to all of the atheists here.
Of course not.

The difference is, the last thing they said before they died is "god is great". Their holy book also mentioned that they would go to paradise for the acts they were about to commit.

You're not going to bring up Stalin or Hitler are you? Difference is they didn't do what they did BECAUSE they were atheists. They had many different reasons for their atrocious actions. Hitler was also a vegetarian.

If you dispute this, you are truly lacking education.

As far as AlexG, his response was in respect to a comment someone else made saying, "Only f*gs believe in a gay gene." Typical from a Christian.
 07-07-2009, 02:40 PM         #124
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Right, I hate it when idiots bring Hitler and Stalin into the equation as if Atheism made them do what they did. Did they do it in the name of atheism? Dumbasses are just reachin for s**t
 9 years ago '05        #125
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
All of you are f*gs.
 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM         #126
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know God is a f*g, so what's your point?
 07-07-2009, 07:05 PM         #127
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Right, I hate it when idiots bring Hitler and Stalin into the equation as if Atheism made them do what they did. Did they do it in the name of atheism? Dumbasses are just reachin for s**t
No one on this thread, as far as I know (I'm not delving to find out as I've no time for it), brought up Hitler or Stalin... Soulja just wanted to do a pre-emptive strike of sorts in case he thought I might've gone in that direction, I think.

But, you guys already know that people do a variety of sadistic things for a number of reasons. For some guys... they'll claim that religion (or God) was the motivation for their actions, sure. But for other guys, it'll be to make the world "a better place" (since you've mentioned Hitler/Stalin). For others still ...their country is the motivation.

--And, of course, there are some that just want to see the world burn.

So, why would religion be immune in this regard?

 Soulja1896 said:


As far as AlexG, his response was in respect to a comment someone else made saying, "Only f*gs believe in a gay gene." Typical from a Christian.
I see.

Well, it's a shame when we as religious men and atheists can't, at the very least, be civil with one another. I'll give you that Soulja... at least we aren't raising our voices here, my man. Haha.

AlexG, I can appreciate the fact that you were trying to defend your position... but I saw you go after one of my fellow Christians and I reacted. My bad. But...

Do try to turn the God bashing down a notch. I'll see what I could about the gay bashing on here.


Last edited by Exclusiv3; 07-07-2009 at 07:10 PM..
 07-07-2009, 07:55 PM         #128
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exclusiv3 said:
No one on this thread, as far as I know (I'm not delving to find out as I've no time for it), brought up Hitler or Stalin... Soulja just wanted to do a pre-emptive strike of sorts in case he thought I might've gone in that direction, I think.

But, you guys already know that people do a variety of sadistic things for a number of reasons. For some guys... they'll claim that religion (or God) was the motivation for their actions, sure. But for other guys, it'll be to make the world "a better place" (since you've mentioned Hitler/Stalin). For others still ...their country is the motivation.

--And, of course, there are some that just want to see the world burn.

So, why would religion be immune in this regard?

I see.

Well, it's a shame when we as religious men and atheists can't, at the very least, be civil with one another. I'll give you that Soulja... at least we aren't raising our voices here, my man. Haha.

AlexG, I can appreciate the fact that you were trying to defend your position... but I saw you go after one of my fellow Christians and I reacted. My bad. But...

Do try to turn the God bashing down a notch. I'll see what I could about the gay bashing on here.
I appreciate you at least being able to have a civil conversation. But f**k it, I've had enough debating the last couple days.
 9 years ago '05        #129
bobbysteels18 675 heat pts675 OP
space
space
space
$7,799 | Props total: 2896 2896
Dam this thread came a long way since i posted it lol did't think it was gonna make it to 9 pages, but honestly who knows if Obama even said this that source ain't that greate. Any way who Care's if Gay's want to get married, I don't give a dam what they do, I mean just don't compare your struggle to the civil rights movement, In no way are they same or similar or comparable. I mean what are gays f!ghting for to get married, What were black people f!ghting for,alot more then that.
 9 years ago '04        #130
skillz410 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$905 | Props total: 314 314
 AlexG1989 said:
I know God is a f*g, so what's your point?
niiggah u gon die for mocking the most high.
 07-08-2009, 08:31 AM         #131
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
u dont know what the hell u are talking about man.... if blacks in america are AFRICANS. why in the hell would they sell there own people out? and why in hell have any AFRICANS came back to get us or even bothered 2 say what they do or did 2 us was wrong? and why in the hell do the AFICANS over there worship cow sh*t, drink blood, put plates in there lip, etc what black person in your WHOLE life have u seen do any of that? we have different spirits and cultures man. so go find u sumbody 2 play with n tell that madness your kickin 2. maybe a black women will listen 2 that sh*t or a simple azz, p*ss* whipped, mommas boy type but not me so keep it movin. Hell even BARACK said, "I AM NOT BLACK I AM AN AFRICAN" in his book
blacks in america arnet africans.

BECAUSE THEY DIDNT DO IT so now not only do white people in america have 2 deal with what (u think) their (who u think were their) ancestors may have done, now black africans have 2 deal with the same????


since when did obama live in an african culture? he seems preety american to me.

and do u want 2 get the actual quote, and he is mixed race..............
 07-08-2009, 09:48 AM         #132
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
blacks in america arnet africans.

BECAUSE THEY DIDNT DO IT so now not only do white people in america have 2 deal with what (u think) their (who u think were their) ancestors may have done, now black africans have 2 deal with the same????


since when did obama live in an african culture? he seems preety american to me.

and do u want 2 get the actual quote, and he is mixed race..............
Blacks in America are not Africans. Their ancestors maybe africans, but Black and African are not related. Since Africans have a culture. Black people in America dont have a culture. Blacks in America are just part of the African Diaspora.
 07-08-2009, 10:22 AM         #133
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we have different spirits and cultures man. so go find u sumbody
As f**ked up as it may sound, the only thing black people as a collective seem to have is what the white man gave them... Ya love you some Jebus and Chuuch, white man gave you that with Christianity when if you had stayed in Africa, you'd be believing that f**king virgins cures AIDS and other types of nonsense...

I'm all for people like Oprah who work their way up through adversity and make it, you don't necessarily have to make it big and be rich, just make it... I have no compassion though for those who'd rather sit back and blame all their problems on some "white man" who is somehow holding them down...

I can't believe this thread is still going, and lulz at black experience... what a dumbass pastor... Geese, I f**king hate religion
 07-08-2009, 10:51 AM         #134
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
As f**ked up as it may sound, the only thing black people as a collective seem to have is what the white man gave them... Ya love you some Jebus and Chuuch, white man gave you that with Christianity when if you had stayed in Africa, you'd be believing that f**king virgins cures AIDS and other types of nonsense...

I'm all for people like Oprah who work their way up through adversity and make it, you don't necessarily have to make it big and be rich, just make it... I have no compassion though for those who'd rather sit back and blame all their problems on some "white man" who is somehow holding them down...

I can't believe this thread is still going, and lulz at black experience... what a dumbass pastor... Geese, I f**king hate religion
and what do white people have as a collective? -christianity. cant think of anything else.
 07-08-2009, 10:54 AM         #135
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people are generally better off, and don't have to constantly fear their own people...
 9 years ago '04        #136
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12475 12475
 AlexG1989 said:
White people are generally better off, and don't have to constantly fear their own people...
because you know. Right? Man your sheltered little perspective is not helping you.

As I've said before, you need to get out more. Your over-generalizing makes you look like an ignorant a*****e. More so than that d**k in your mouth.
 07-08-2009, 12:53 PM         #137
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are you talking about?

Fine, take it from 2pac if you want "They say its the white man I should fear, buts its my own kind doing all the k!llin here"

How many times daily do we see s**t on the news about white on white crime, white gang violence.... dude... Them whites are "generally" better off....
 9 years ago '05        #138
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
most white serial k!llers k!ll other white ppl anyway.
 07-08-2009, 01:05 PM         #139
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
White people are generally better off, and don't have to constantly fear their own people...
walk around where i live im sure you would change your mind.

whos k!lled the most white people in history, as with any race, their own, their closest neighbors usually.
 07-08-2009, 01:07 PM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
most white serial k!llers k!ll other white ppl anyway.
again doesnt really relate, but around the world you will find crime ridden communities,plenty of them are in europe, and made up of mostly impoverished white people.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
22 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
90 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
#bigbreasttwitter
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
45 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
31 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
134 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy