Jul 5 - Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
skillz410 2 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 295 295
This is the dumbest s**t ever, Why is it that people love riding on the backs of my ancestors struggles and comparing them to some nasty a.ss homos3xuals wanting so-called gay rights? last time i check gays had rights in the 40s and 50s when we had black only fountains and areas designated for so-called blacks, gays have been advancing in this crooked a.ss society since it was formed (alot of high figures were homos3xuals in the business and politics arena). Now we have this deceiver obama who isn't one of us basicly saying yall struggles back then wasn't s**t obviously if he gonna try to compare the 400 years of the pure HELL we went thru to some f*g**ts trying to get a marriage license. smfh
 07-06-2009, 04:35 PM         #102
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^^^
False. You posted a theory that there MIGHT be a gay gene. But it's not been proven. Besides that's a dumb f**king theory in the first place. Drunk a.ss bi-curious college b***hes are a prime example.

The whole reason they want to marry is because they want the tax breaks and the insurance benefits. They could care less about the religious aspects of marriage.

Marriage happens under the institution that is the church. And the church doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle. So accept it and get all your tax breaks through your civil unions. And stop acting like this is for rights. Gays have every right everyone else does.
Correct...after all, a poster on an internet forum going by the name of "ItAlY2BkLyN" has much more credibility than a geneticist with a Ph.D from Harvard...
 8 years ago '05        #103
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Only f*gs believe in a gay gene.
 07-06-2009, 05:03 PM         #104
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only retards believe in God lulz
 07-06-2009, 06:26 PM         #105
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
If he's an air head then you must be a retard...never did Barack mention anything about slavery....he was talking about the civil rights movement...and their similarities to the s**t homos3xuaLs go through...
Posted via Mobile Device
u must be a homo or sumthin man... why are u supporting that madness. and the civil right movement was an affect of slavery so i just went 2 the deep root of it. and his people did sell my people into slavery so again i went 2 the deeper root of the problem and his remarks... so get off my nuts n go find sumbody else 2 play wit. and there are no similarities dude!
for 1 main reason blacks couldnt just blend in, meaning gays can just dress manly or lady like and just keep it in the closet. blacks couldnt change thier color 2 white, chinese, etc. so they got ridiculed, beat, persecuted etc. these gays dont have it like that they can walk around freely and do what ever they want
 07-06-2009, 06:38 PM         #106
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
so obama isnt a black american because hes father was african?

and plenty of black americans probably have ancestry of those who owned slaves IN america so your "point" doesnt really have any validity.
u dont know what the hell u are talking about man.... if blacks in america are AFRICANS. why in the hell would they sell there own people out? and why in hell have any AFRICANS came back to get us or even bothered 2 say what they do or did 2 us was wrong? and why in the hell do the AFICANS over there worship cow sh*t, drink blood, put plates in there lip, etc what black person in your WHOLE life have u seen do any of that? we have different spirits and cultures man. so go find u sumbody 2 play with n tell that madness your kickin 2. maybe a black women will listen 2 that sh*t or a simple azz, p*ss* whipped, mommas boy type but not me so keep it movin. Hell even BARACK said, "I AM NOT BLACK I AM AN AFRICAN" in his book
 8 years ago '04        #107
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9487 9487
 AlexG1989 said:
Only reason you don't believe in God is cuz you're ashamed of being a flaming f*g**t and you're scared you're going to hell. So deny deny deny right? Whatever makes it hurt less.
 8 years ago '04        #108
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9487 9487
 Soulja1896 said:
Correct...after all, a poster on an internet forum going by the name of "ItAlY2BkLyN" has much more credibility than a geneticist with a Ph.D from Harvard...
It's a theory you dumb f**k. You get all happy because someone thinks there might be a gay gene and therefore explains your existence. But it hasn't been proven. So therefore it is still a theory.
 07-06-2009, 06:56 PM         #109
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who really gives two f**ks? Aside from the comments made comparing the two plights (and there are arguments that can be made) this country is not all Black people. In fact, we're a minority. *gasp*

How the hell can we expect White people to get over race if we can't? Granted there are situations where bringing up race is necessary, it's not necessary all over the damn place.

I'm so sick of race I wish I was f**king clear sometimes so I could tell everybody to shut the f**k up.
 07-06-2009, 10:08 PM         #110
Dengy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
obama smoked ganja thats enough black experience
i smoke weed every single day of my life...
im still white though
imagine that :cool-smiley-009:
 07-06-2009, 10:13 PM         #111
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only reason you don't believe in God is cuz you're ashamed of being a flaming f*g**t and you're scared you're going to hell. So deny deny deny right? Whatever makes it hurt less.
Only reason I don't believe in God is because I forcefully removed my head from my a.ss, it seems you haven't done so...
 07-06-2009, 10:57 PM         #112
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's a theory you dumb f**k. You get all happy because someone thinks there might be a gay gene and therefore explains your existence. But it hasn't been proven. So therefore it is still a theory.
Attention ladies & gentlemen, it's "ItAlY2BkLyN" speaking. He might have something exceptional to say. :wow:
 8 years ago '06        #113
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 AlexG1989 said:
FAIL...

funny, Obama says something yall don't agree with and all of a sudden "He had to say something to shut those f*ggets up" Maybe Obama is just smarter than you? What is the black experience anyway? I've always found taht term ridiculous..

and blacks can't really compare their struggle to that of the Native Americans so why don't blacks quit f**kin complaining?

This is just so hypocritical man... Black people like this conservative pastor, and alot of BX are just f**king hypocritical idiots... 97% of you f**ks probably masturbate to lesbian pr0n

How people can be so dumb is beyond me man...

I just want to know one reason that can be universally accepted by all that homos3xuality is wrong, and shouldn't be permitted. With peadophelia, we can all agree that's bad. murder, that's bad, stealing is bad, all these things are universally accepted as bad, and they are. But what is wrong about 2 consenting adults participating in a same-s3x relationship, and how is it any of your business?

No religious answers please... I can give you a million non-religious answers as to why stealing, murder and baby f**king is wrong, but please, give me one non-religious answer as to why my sister shouldn't date her lesbian lover, or why my brother shouldn't date his gay lover? And why they shouldn't be allowed to wed.
f**k yeah.
 8 years ago '08        #114
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,869 | Props total: 22586 22586
 r.burgundy said:
because they cant reproduce
so in that case they will adopt a kid and raise them to be gay like my step brothers gay a.ss cousin
 07-07-2009, 08:38 AM         #115
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
^It's fine, my man.

Just because those guys lack the class to refrain from name calling, doesn't mean we (as Christians/religious men) should slink and slither down to their level. It just shows their frustration is all.

AlexG1989 said:
Really? But, the mass majority of premier scientific discoveries of the 17th and 18th centuries were made by Christians.

How can Sir Isaac Newton be a retard? He ended up defining the law of universal gravitation; a law that is essential to this very day (more than four centuries later). In fact, an overwhelming bulk of the science that atheists love to lean on were derived by religious men. Physics. Mathematics. Astronomy. I could go on, really... so I will.

Masterpieces like The Sistene Chapel and The Last Supper were painstaking devotions to God, which could only be created through incredible discipline and immense passion. Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci both revolutionized the world in which they lived, and they're names remain timeless. Yet, according to you, they're retards?

Whether or not you believe in God is your decision. But, you do come off as ignorant when you (and the other atheists on this board that I see) make blanket statements like that. Especially when there's someone like me around here. It really is unwarranted.

I actually thought you were as intelligent as I was, AlexG... even if we tended to disagree. Now, I'm starting to doubt that you're even smart at all.

Last edited by Exclusiv3; 07-07-2009 at 08:47 AM..
 07-07-2009, 09:06 AM         #116
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Only reason I don't believe in God is because I forcefully removed my head from my a.ss, it seems you haven't done so...
And replaced it with a p*nis... hows that working out for you?
 8 years ago '08        #117
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
yea i believe he dont know what he doing.tryin to make peace with everybody..hes will be the one that will take usa off the map with his dumb ideas
 8 years ago '08        #118
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 6064 6064
Who cares about his comments?
 07-07-2009, 12:05 PM         #119
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exclusiv3 said:
^It's fine, my man.

Just because those guys lack the class to refrain from name calling, doesn't mean we (as Christians/religious men) should slink and slither down to their level. It just shows their frustration is all.

Really? But, the mass majority of premier scientific discoveries of the 17th and 18th centuries were made by Christians.

How can Sir Isaac Newton be a retard? He ended up defining the law of universal gravitation; a law that is essential to this very day (more than four centuries later). In fact, an overwhelming bulk of the science that atheists love to lean on were derived by religious men. Physics. Mathematics. Astronomy. I could go on, really... so I will.

Masterpieces like The Sistene Chapel and The Last Supper were painstaking devotions to God, which could only be created through incredible discipline and immense passion. Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci both revolutionized the world in which they lived, and they're names remain timeless. Yet, according to you, they're retards?

Whether or not you believe in God is your decision. But, you do come off as ignorant when you (and the other atheists on this board that I see) make blanket statements like that. Especially when there's someone like me around here. It really is unwarranted.

I actually thought you were as intelligent as I was, AlexG... even if we tended to disagree. Now, I'm starting to doubt that you're even smart at all.
Masterpieces like the September 11th attacks & the abortion clinic bombings were painstaking devotions to god, which could only be created through incredible discipline and immense passion.
 8 years ago '08        #120
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Soulja1896 said:
"Research has identified several biological factors which may be related to the development of a heteros3xual, homos3xual, or bis3xual orientation. These include genes, prenatal hormones, and brain structure. Conclusive proof of a biological cause of s3xual orientation would have significant political and cultural implications."

"In the 1990s Hamer began studies of the role of genes in human behavior. In 1993 he published a paper suggesting the existence of genes that predispose men towards homos3xuality, however not women, and presented evidence that one of these genes was a.ssociated with the Xq28 marker on the X chromosome.[1] This finding was replicated in two studies in the United States but not in several others, including a study performed by researchers at the University of Western Ontario in Canada; meta-analysis indicated Xq28 has a significant but not exclusive effect.[2] [3] [4] Subsequently, several additional linked regions on other chromosomes have been described."

I took psychology classes in college and there is no such thing as a gay gene. All those other studies are blasphemy. There was a study where identical twins were raised. 1 was straight and the other became a lesbian. Since they both carry the same genes as well as DNA, you cannot be born gay. It is a perversion and a chosen lifestyle...

You can say marriage is a sacred institution (people argue it as religious), but think about it? Imagine if there was no such notion as marriage? Lets say thousand of years ago, people was just smashing just because they was bored. Would we be in the same state we are in now? There is something everyone needs in life and that is order. Just because you're not a christian and dont believe in marriage does not mean it dont exist...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy