Jul 5 - Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2009, 11:11 AM         #81
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja, trust me, I've been through thread after thread regarding this same topic on BX a million times. These idiots are retarded and you will never get them to see logic... The only real productive thing you can do is let them bask in their retardation and leave them alone...
 8 years ago '05        #82
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Apparently being "the same" and comparable mean the same damn thing...
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-06-2009, 11:20 AM         #83
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As I recall, you just wanted to know one reason that could "be universally accepted by all that homos3xuality is wrong, and shouldn't be permitted". There were people who stated more than one reason, non-religious in nature. The main one? Two men and two women cannot reproduce. How would we survive as a race (human race) without that?
That isn't an answer... Marriage isn't solely about reproduction, after all, a couple who is infertile can still decide to get married. And lulz at your last comment. I would say you had a point, but the problem with your comment is that homos3xuality is actually pretty rare. The large majority of humans are heteros3xual, and thus homos3xuality cannot, or will not ever endanger our existence.

Apparently being "the same" and comparable mean the same damn thing...
Just goes to show how stupid these dudes are
 8 years ago '06        #84
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
 AlexG1989 said:
Soulja, trust me, I've been through thread after thread regarding this same topic on BX a million times. These idiots are retarded and you will never get them to see logic... The only real productive thing you can do is let them bask in their retardation and leave them alone...
So because we have a different opinion then you and also have plenty of reasons to support our opinions, we are "Slow of Learning" which is definition of retarded. To me you just sound illiterate and ignorant. I thought everyone is entitled to there opinion and we are having a healthy debate but your going around calling people retarded, it sounds like someone is getting upset lol
 07-06-2009, 11:39 AM         #85
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So because we have a different opinion then you and also have plenty of reasons to support our opinions, we are "Slow of Learning" which is definition of retarded. To me you just sound illiterate and ignorant. I thought everyone is entitled to there opinion and we are having a healthy debate but your going around calling people retarded, it sounds like someone is getting upset lol
No, you don't have plenty of reasons. Your counter-arguments are all baseless, ignorant and stupid.

One dude said, "No, they're not comparable because blacks suffered more" well then s**t, how come blacks don't shut the f**k up because they didn't get it as bad as the native americans? That's only logical if we take your approach. They are comparable because at the core, they're f!ghting for the same thing which is certain rights which they are deprived of, while they're granted to the rest of human population in America.

Then the typical rebuttal to that is, "What rights!? They don't have to sit at the back of a bus, or go to seperate bathrooms" etc. The answer to that is "Gay couples united under civil unions are deprived of certain rights which are granted to those married traditionally". That is the problem, and idiots don't want to acknowledge it... and seriously, the only reason this is even an issue is because of religion. The only reason kids may grow up f**ked up if they're raised by gay couples is because of the stigma created by outsiders. So really, all the problems in the gay community are all religion's fault... If you mothaf**kers would leave them alone, you wouldn't have down low homos gettin freaky (unprotected) with other homos and bringing home diseases to their wives.

Some other idiot is saying, "No, they're not comparable because if a gay is at a club and gets approached by punks who want to beat him up, all he has to do is say he's not gay and the s**t is defused. But if the same were to happen to a black guy, he can't say he ain't black" Why kind of a ridiculous argument is that? I find it funny that this dude aknowledges that blacks and gays face the same problems, yet trashes gays in the same sentence for being gay... Pure ignorance...
 8 years ago '06        #86
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
No, you don't have plenty of reasons. Your counter-arguments are all baseless, ignorant and stupid.

One dude said, "No, they're not comparable because blacks suffered more" well then s**t, how come blacks don't shut the f**k up because they didn't get it as bad as the native americans? That's only logical if we take your approach. They are comparable because at the core, they're f!ghting for the same thing which is certain rights which they are deprived of, while they're granted to the rest of human population in America.
One that is one dude, and its comparable but there are no way near the extremes that blacks and native Americans had to go threw. We was enslaved and discriminated for most of our history in america, yes gays are mistreated too, but imagine having an "Im Gay" Tattoo on your forehead where gays cant get the same service as straights, the bathroom, same vehicals, even same water fountains as straight people. Just look at the comparison, gay people has to deal with a few ignorant people while we had to go against a whole f**king country... No law, no right, nothing will change the mind of a few ignorant people and after the bill is passed, you will still have to deal with the same s**t. I have no idea how marraige will have anything to do with being treated equal.
"HEY f*g!!"
"you cant call us that anymore, we can get married."
lol im not trying to be an a*****e but im just spitting truth.
Then the typical rebuttal to that is, "What rights!? They don't have to sit at the back of a bus, or go to seperate bathrooms" etc. The answer to that is "Gay couples united under civil unions are deprived of certain rights which are granted to those married traditionally". That is the problem, and idiots don't want to acknowledge it... and seriously, the only reason this is even an issue is because of religion. The only reason kids may grow up f**ked up if they're raised by gay couples is because of the stigma created by outsiders. So really, all the problems in the gay community are all religion's fault... If you mothaf**kers would leave them alone, you wouldn't have down low homos gettin freaky (unprotected) with other homos and bringing home diseases to their wives.
Then tell us what difference do Marriage and Civil Union has because im 100 percent sure marriage is a Civil Union that is also recognizable in the church. With a civil union you get the same rights "under the law" as a marriage couple, only thing your missing is the union under God which the government cant do anything about because of the seperation of church and state. If the church says they do not want to do the ceremony, the state cant tell them anything.

Some other idiot is saying, "No, they're not comparable because if a gay is at a club and gets approached by punks who want to beat him up, all he has to do is say he's not gay and the s**t is defused. But if the same were to happen to a black guy, he can't say he ain't black" Why kind of a ridiculous argument is that? I find it funny that this dude aknowledges that blacks and gays face the same problems, yet trashes gays in the same sentence for being gay... Pure ignorance...
His point is what i pointed out earlier, no matter how proud a gay person is about his gayness, he doesnt have to show it. Black people cant change what they look like at all, people can meet a gay person and not know he is gay and get treated like everyone else, but as soon as they see my skin color i am judged before i can say hi. There are people out there you can tell that are gay a mile away but they choose to be identify like that and i think thats what pisses people off the most. You dont have to walk around in tight pants high pitch voices like OMG every line, its annoying, i wanna smack a b***h when she does it, why do they think i want to see another dude do it. My point is you can blend in because its a mental state, being gay, where being black is phyically. thats why people say its not comparable. Its not worth the comparison something thats mental to something thats physical.
 07-06-2009, 12:23 PM         #87
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gays have had it far worse than black people.:aloofandbored10:
 8 years ago '06        #88
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
gays have had it far worse than black people.:aloofandbored10:
In america? please explain yourself.
 07-06-2009, 12:32 PM         #89
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One that is one dude, and its comparable but there are no way near the extremes that blacks and native Americans had to go threw
So I just won the argument because you admitted I was right. The rest of that paragraph was pretty useless because I never once said that gays got it as bad as blacks. I simply said that at its core, it is comparable.

Then tell us what difference do Marriage and Civil Union has because im 100 percent sure marriage is a Civil Union that is also recognizable in the church. With a civil union you get the same rights "under the law" as a marriage couple, only thing your missing is the union under God which the government cant do anything about because of the seperation of church and state. If the church says they do not want to do the ceremony, the state cant tell them anything.
God I am so bored with reading the same ignorant responses. I commend you for not being an a*****e like the other dudes, but please... read about this subject before you comment...

His point is what i pointed out earlier, no matter how proud a gay person is about his gayness, he doesnt have to show it. Black people cant change what they look like at all, people can meet a gay person and not know he is gay and get treated like everyone else, but as soon as they see my skin color i am judged before i can say hi. There are people out there you can tell that are gay a mile away but they choose to be identify like that and i think thats what pisses people off the most. You dont have to walk around in tight pants high pitch voices like OMG every line, its annoying, i wanna smack a b***h when she does it, why do they think i want to see another dude do it. My point is you can blend in because its a mental state, being gay, where being black is phyically. thats why people say its not comparable. Its not worth the comparison something thats mental to something thats physical.
Hello??? Are you forgetting that we're in America, the land of the free? People should be able to do whatever the f**k they want, even if it pisses off the next man.

This doesn't really help yall argument anyway though, its true that a homos3xual does not have to let his homos3xuality be known, and a black person can't help it. And its not comparable in that certain instance... But a gay person cannot cover up as a heteros3xual and marry his gay lover, now can he? So that argument is hardly effective, because it doesn't work in all situations...
 07-06-2009, 12:37 PM         #90
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me break this down as simple as possible... the fact that they are comparable depends on the final decision on gay marriage being right or wrong. If you think it's right, compare all you want, most people, still won't care. I believe it is wrong. Who am I to judge? Hmm let's think about HOLY MATRIMONY real quick. One word stands out to me indefinitely... HOLY. Marriage is something that is to be considered sacred, divine and more importantly... CHRISTIAN. Who you get off with, is none of those things! Quick question... if you're a homo... and well aware that you're discriminated against in the Christian community... Why would you want to Marry? Call yourselves woman and wife all you want, no one cares about your title, going through a legal bonding through a Christian church does not make your bond any stronger.

Who cares if it's two consenting adults? It doesn't change the fact that marriage is a Christian process or ritual or whatever you want to call it. I have no objection with people being homo, I mean it doesn't bother me any if I know a person is gay or not but you're just going about it entirely wrong. Why not come up with a new legal bonding process? Make your own churches if you wish but leave be the people that are at peace with their church and community.

And this as unbiased as it gets, I never intend to be married... I do love my girlfriend and when we do have children, I will be blessed and forever dedicated to them... Do I need some d**khead pastor to make jokes as he reads s**t from the Bible? If I was gay, I would spit at marriage and boast about a stronger bond.
:greetings10:
 07-06-2009, 12:46 PM         #91
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
In america? please explain yourself.
especially in america, too many gays, too much competition.
 07-06-2009, 12:47 PM         #92
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me break this down as simple as possible... the fact that they are comparable depends on the final decision on gay marriage being right or wrong. If you think it's right, compare all you want, most people, still won't care. I believe it is wrong. Who am I to judge? Hmm let's think about HOLY MATRIMONY real quick. One word stands out to me indefinitely... HOLY. Marriage is something that is to be considered sacred, divine and more importantly... CHRISTIAN. Who you get off with, is none of those things! Quick question... if you're a homo... and well aware that you're discriminated against in the Christian community... Why would you want to Marry? Call yourselves woman and wife all you want, no one cares about your title, going through a legal bonding through a Christian church does not make your bond any stronger.
Strong unaware, and even stronger stupidity

For one, my feeble minded stupid friend... Marriage has nothing to do wtih religion. The simple fact that marriage and rights are one in the same alienates all religious aspects. Its another form of treason in a way, it goes against the constitution.

In case you didn't know, marriage has been around long before your precious Xtian religion (which itself is a bunch of bulls**t made up stories)...
 07-06-2009, 12:53 PM         #93
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:

Your the one comparing the stuggles african americans have had in this country to be considered close to equal, to a person who lives a normal life, but has s3xual interest in the same s3x. Then in the same breathe say its nobodies business, and then in the next breathe your going to say they need to be given equal rights. Your the idiot. Because not once did i bash a gay person. I just said that its not the same thing, and if you want to use the word comparable. It is not comparable either. Because YES they are f!ghting for something. The difference is. Blacks were f!ghting to get equal education, employment opportunity, adequate housing, adequate communities, f!ghting discrimination and injustices. Blacks want to be part of society.

What gays are f!ghting for in marriage is a privilege, a luxury. Was it a luxury for a black person to learn how to read? Was it a luxury for a black person to get k!lled cause he looked at a white woman?

Thats why you sound stupid saying they are comparable.... If gays are never allowed to marry does that remotely change their condition in society? They have co-existed with the heteros3xuals all this time. Was that the same with the blacks? If the 13th Amendment, 14th Amendment were never passed blacks could easily be enslaved. And blacks would still be three-fifths of a person. Is that the comparable?

Think!
 8 years ago '06        #94
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
no offense but you dont know what your talking about.
 07-06-2009, 01:02 PM         #95
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no offense but you dont know what your talking about.
Oh so uh, Christianity started marriage, is that what you're saying....???

Because YES they are f!ghting for something. The difference is. Blacks were f!ghting to get equal education, employment opportunity, adequate housing, adequate communities, f!ghting discrimination and injustices. Blacks want to be part of society.

Immigration:

A United States citizen who is married can sponsor his or her non-American spouse for immigration into this country. Those with Civil Unions have no such privilege.

Taxes:

Civil Unions are not recognized by the federal government, so couples would not be able to file joint-tax returns or be eligible for tax breaks or protections the government affords to married couples.

Benefits:

The General Accounting Office in 1997 released a list of 1,049 benefits and protections available to heteros3xual married couples. These benefits range from federal benefits, such as survivor benefits through Social Security, sick leave to care for ailing partner, tax breaks, veterans benefits and insurance breaks. They also include things like family discounts, obtaining family insurance through your employer, visiting your spouse in the hospital and making medical decisions if your partner is unable to. Civil Unions protect some of these rights, but not all of them.
Ya, I'm done with this thread. I should've just taken my own advice, making you people see logic is close to impossible...
 07-06-2009, 01:07 PM         #96
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Strong unaware, and even stronger stupidity

For one, my feeble minded stupid friend... Marriage has nothing to do wtih religion. The simple fact that marriage and rights are one in the same alienates all religious aspects. Its another form of treason in a way, it goes against the constitution.

In case you didn't know, marriage has been around long before your precious Xtian religion (which itself is a bunch of bulls**t made up stories)...
You're kidding right? so you're seriously going to say that Pagans had marriage(stupid to argue that, obviously you have no respect for religion, which is the basis of State, ask the Romans) Marriage has everything to deal with religion. Made up stories? The good book is a form of expression to teach morals, no one ever said it was true. Unaware of what? That you're just trying to get off on calling someone stupid and not supplying any facts? What are you a political buff? The constitution has nothing to deal with marriage. They are simply arguing their rights to wed, not choice of religion. Precious? Oh how you failed. I am not a Christian, baptized to a Roman Catholic church yes but I stand for Zaraθuštra in my spiritual beliefs. I just have respect. Might want to get a grasp on that... it helps.
 07-06-2009, 01:11 PM         #97
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and what does this mean?

"Marriage is an institution in which interpersonal relationships (usually intimate and s3xual) are acknowledged by the state, by religious authority, or both"
 07-06-2009, 01:50 PM         #98
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Whats that 38-39 incidents? I said a million. Thats why its not comparable. I can probably find 38-39 incidents where people were beat and k!lled cause their hair was blue, or because they had on a pair of jordans.

Read my post, i didnt say I agree with hate crimes against gays, i said it was wrong. But dont act like its the same thing...

Wanna know why?

Lets say somebody claims your gay, and your around gay bashers, you can easily say "I'm not gay, I got a girl" and they will leave you alone... more than likely.(hopefully) can blacks turn off being black? Can I be around of racist white people and they be like "kill the nig-ger" can i be like "Nah chill i aint black today what the f**k is going on?" no right. So again its not comparable.

Hate crimes are wrong, nobody saying they not.
Post one.
 07-06-2009, 02:09 PM         #99
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
One that is one dude, and its comparable but there are no way near the extremes that blacks and native Americans had to go threw. We was enslaved and discriminated for most of our history in america, yes gays are mistreated too, but imagine having an "Im Gay" Tattoo on your forehead where gays cant get the same service as straights, the bathroom, same vehicals, even same water fountains as straight people. Just look at the comparison, gay people has to deal with a few ignorant people while we had to go against a whole f**king country... No law, no right, nothing will change the mind of a few ignorant people and after the bill is passed, you will still have to deal with the same s**t. I have no idea how marraige will have anything to do with being treated equal.
"HEY f*g!!"
"you cant call us that anymore, we can get married."
lol im not trying to be an a*****e but im just spitting truth.

If you want to take that approach, you don't have to walk around in extra-baggy pants & excessive jewelery, with a mean look on your face, & a weapon on your back pocket.

But nobody tells you you can't, because we have a little thing called freedom. The same way that you can't "wanna smack a b***h" for acting gay, I can't tell you anything about how you dress because it's your choice, even though I may not like it.

Well, I don't exactly know what a phyically is, but, did you not read the thread?

I already posted the evidence of the gay gene.

At the end of the day, it's ignorance & xenophobia towards homos3xuals & lesbians, fueled by that work of fiction called the bible, that's all it is.
 8 years ago '04        #100
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
^^^
False. You posted a theory that there MIGHT be a gay gene. But it's not been proven. Besides that's a dumb f**king theory in the first place. Drunk a.ss bi-curious college b***hes are a prime example.

Soulja1896 said:
Post one.

The whole reason they want to marry is because they want the tax breaks and the insurance benefits. They could care less about the religious aspects of marriage.

Marriage happens under the institution that is the church. And the church doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle. So accept it and get all your tax breaks through your civil unions. And stop acting like this is for rights. Gays have every right everyone else does.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 07-06-2009 at 03:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago