Jul 5 - Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 Soulja1896 said:
Are you really that thick?

This was when we didn't have anywhere NEAR the tools we have now. The beauty of science is that it is always looking for answers, & it is always changing as the technology we're privileged with advances.

Please don't tell me you think that a scientist just thought one day, "Hey! There must be a gay gene."

Ever heard of research? Studies? Do you even know what biology is?
they did...its called a hypothesis.
 07-05-2009, 09:59 PM         #62
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's like taking to a brick wall...
I don't know who's side you're on, but this is exactly how I feel when discussing this matter on BX... Which is why I'm pretty much done with this thread.... I'll read on though for a laugh or two...
 07-05-2009, 09:59 PM         #63
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
Posted via Mobile Device

the fact tthat you can't discern whether a man is black or not and that you may not be able to do so for Someone who is gay....doesn't mean what they are going thru is comparable...
I said its not comparable. Didnt say what gays go through is not wrong for the gay bashers out there. Thats ignorant and wrong, but as far as claiming gays receive the same treatments black did.. Show me a million gays that were k!lled for being gay?
 8 years ago '06        #64
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
y are flammers flammers? is it becuz its a gene n them dat say walk like u got a f**ked up leg? talk wit tha highest pitch voice u can? where the smallest shorts yo nuts can take? or maybe its 4 attention?
 8 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9496 9496
It doesn't matter if it's biological or not. There's two headed snakes, cows with a 5th leg growing out of their a.ss, siamese twins. Point is nature f**ks up. Doesn't make it right.
 8 years ago '04        #66
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
Obama does not know how he is going to deal with the gays. But, he will tell them what they want to hear for the next 3 years and fail to deliver. (Like the economic situation)

I am however surprised to see Obama's sensitivity to the subject. You would this his extreme liberal manners would go across the board. His inconsistence is both frightening and illogical.
 8 years ago '06        #67
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 Soulja1896 said:
Do you ever go out & learn about the world around you? Did you ever find out that there is people who might not be the same as you? You're just talking out of your a.ss now.

I suggest you watch the last 3 minutes of this clip, even though it's not complete, you'll get the point.

First off...its penn and teller...The information that they present is usually highly biased and of course they're not going to present information thats going to put both sides of the argument on equal ground and leave the decision up to you. So your credibility in presenting this video is nil. But as for the video itself, is there any type of interview with the kids when they are 20? Does it dive into the thought patterns of their mature mind? Did anyone ask the children in that video anything actually? Who cares if it looks happy, the surface is only so deep. What will be the repercussions if he makes the choice to be straight? Is he gonna be so feminine in his mindset that he doesnt really have a fair shot at being with a woman long-term? Is he going to be emotionally unbalanced? No one knows, that is until you interview him in the future.

And i have no idea what ur talking about as far as meeting people different from me. I dont understand your angle. I didnt grow up with a mother or a father. Which is why i can understand the importance of having both, and the consequences of not having them.

Oh really? & in what class is that going to be taught in?
Its already been introduced. I gave you the example already...
 07-06-2009, 01:53 AM         #68
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:
First off...its penn and teller...The information that they present is usually highly biased and of course they're not going to present information thats going to put both sides of the argument on equal ground and leave the decision up to you. So your credibility in presenting this video is nil. But as for the video itself, is there any type of interview with the kids when they are 20? Does it dive into the thought patterns of their mature mind? Did anyone ask the children in that video anything actually? Who cares if it looks happy, the surface is only so deep. What will be the repercussions if he makes the choice to be straight? Is he gonna be so feminine in his mindset that he doesnt really have a fair shot at being with a woman long-term? Is he going to be emotionally unbalanced? No one knows, that is until you interview him in the future.

And i have no idea what ur talking about as far as meeting people different from me. I dont understand your angle. I didnt grow up with a mother or a father. Which is why i can understand the importance of having both, and the consequences of not having them.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #69
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
peter griffin said it best if they wanna get married and be miserable like the rest of us let them.
but on some real s**t i have no problem wit them n*ggas getting married just keep that s**t away from me.
 07-06-2009, 02:07 AM         #70
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
I said its not comparable. Didnt say what gays go through is not wrong for the gay bashers out there. Thats ignorant and wrong, but as far as claiming gays receive the same treatments black did.. Show me a million gays that were k!lled for being gay?

& where the f**k did ANYONE claim that gays receive the same treatment blacks did?

The people that posted actually were especially careful to state that the level of severity was indeed different, but that it was COMPARABLE.

On July 3, 2000, in Grant Town, West Virginia, Arthur "J.R." Warren was punched and kicked to death by two teenage boys who reportedly believed Warren had spread a rumor that he and one of the boys, David Allen Parker, had a s3xual relationship. Warren's k!llers ran over his body to disguise the murder as a hit-and-run. Parker pleaded guilty and was sentenced to "life in prison with mercy", making him eligible for parole after 15 years.[107] His accomplice, Jared Wilson, was sentenced to 20 years.[108]

On September 22, 2000, Ronald Gay entered a gay bar in Roanoke, Virginia and opened fire on the patrons, k!lling Danny Overstreet, 43 years old, and severely injuring six others. Ronald said he was angry over what his name now meant, and deeply upset that three of his sons had changed their surname. He claimed that he had been told by God to find and k!ll lesbians and gay men, describing himself as a "Christian Soldier working for my Lord;" Gay testified in court that "he wished he could have k!lled more f*gs," before several of the shooting victims as well as Danny Overstreet's family and friends.[109]

On June 16, 2001, Fred Martinez, a transgender and two-spirit student was bludgeoned to death near Cortez, Colorado by 18-year-old Shaun Murphy, who reportedly bragged about attacking a "fag".[110][111]

On June 12, 2002, Philip Walsted, a gay man, was fatally beaten with a baseball bat. According to prosecutors, the neo-Nazi views of Walsted's a.ssailant's, David Higdon, led to what was originally a robbery escalating to murder. Higdon was sentenced to life in prison, plus an additional sentence for robbery.[112]

The December 2002 homicide of Nizah Morris, a trans woman in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The k!lling of Gwen Araujo(1985 – 2002), a trans woman, by at least three men who were charged with committing a hate crime. Two were convicted of murder, the third manslaughter; however, the jury rejected the hate crime enhancement.
On May 11, 2003, Sakia Gunn, a 15-year-old lesbian, was murdered in a hate crime in Newark, New Jersey. While waiting for a bus, Gunn and her friends were propositioned by two men. When the girls rejected their advances, declaring themselves to be lesbians, the men attacked them. One of the men, Richard McCullough, fatally stabbed Gunn. In exchange for his pleading guilty to several lesser crimes including aggravated manslaughter, prosecutors dropped murder charges against McCullough, who was sentenced to 20 years.[113][114]

On June 17, 2003, Richie Phillips of Elizabethtown, Kentucky was k!lled by Joseph Cottrell. His body was later found in a suitcase in Rough River Lake. During his trial, two of Cottrell's relatives testified that he lured Phillips to his death, and k!lled him because he was gay.[115]
Cottrell was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 20 years in prison.[116]

On July 23, 2003, Nireah Johnson and Brandie Coleman were shot to death by Paul Moore, when Moore learned after a s3xual encounter that Johnson was transgender.[117]
Moore then burned his victims' bodies. He was convicted of murder and sentenced to 120 years in prison.[118]

On July 31, 2003, 37-year-old Glenn Kopitske was shot and stabbed in the back by 17-year-old Gary Hirte, a straight-A student, star athlete[119] and Eagle Scout,[120] in Winnebago County, Wisconsin. Prosecutors contended that Hirte murdered Kopitske to see if he could get away with it.[121] Hirte pleaded insanity, claiming he k!lled Kopitske in a murderous rage after a consensual s3xual encounter with the victim, because he felt a homos3xual act was "worse than murder". The 'temporary insanity' mitigation plea was not upheld, he was found guilty, and received a life sentence.

On October 2, 2004, multiple a.ssailants in Waverly, Ohio, attacked Daniel Fetty, a gay man who was hearing-impaired and homeless. Fetty was beaten, stomped, shoved nud3 into a garbage bin, impaled with a stick, and left for dead; he succumbed to his injuries the next day. Prosecuters alleged a hate crime. Three men received sentences ranging from seven years to life.

On January 28, 2005, Ronnie Antonio Paris, a three-year-old boy living in Tampa, Florida, died due to brain injuries inflicted by his father, Ronnie Paris, Jr. According to his mother and other relatives, Ronnie Paris, Jr., repeatedly slammed his son into walls, slapped the child's head, and "boxed" him because he was concerned the child was gay and feared his son would grow up a sissy. Paris, Jr., was sentenced to thirty years in prison.[122][123]

On February 27, 2005, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 21-year-old James Maestas was a.ssaulted outside a restaurant, then followed to a hotel and beaten unconscious by men who called him "fag**t" during the attack. Although all of his attackers were charged with committing a hate crime, none was sentenced to prison.

On March 11, 2005, Jason Gage, an openly gay man, was murdered in his Waterloo, Iowa, apartment by an a.ssailant, Joseph Lawrence, who claimed Gage had made s3xual advance to him. Gage was bludgeoned to death with a bottle, and stabbed in the neck, probably post-mortem, with a shard of glass.[124] Lawrence was sentenced to fifty years in prison.

On February 2, 2006, 18-year-old Jacob D. Robida entered a bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts, confirmed that it was a gay bar, and then attacked patrons with a hatchet and a handgun, wounding three.[125] He fatally shot himself three days later.[126]

On June 10, 2006, Kevin Aviance, a female impressionist, musician, and fashion designer, was robbed and beaten in Manhattan by a group of men who yelled anti-gay slurs at him. Four a.ssailants pleaded guilty and received prison sentences.[127]

On July 30, 2006, six men were attacked with baseball bats and knives after leaving the San Diego, California Gay Pride festival. One victim was injured so severely that he had to undergo extensive facial reconstructive surgery. Three men pleaded guilty in connection with the attacks and received prison sentences. A 15-year-old juvenile also pleaded guilty.[128][129]

On August 18, 2006, an altercation occurred in Manhattan between a man and seven black lesbians from Newark, New Jersey. During the altercation, the man was stabbed. The women claim that they acted in self-defense after he screamed homophobic epithets, spit on them, and pulled one of their weaves off,[130] while he has described the attack as "a hate crime against a straight man."[131]

On October 8, 2006, Michael Sandy was attacked by four young heteros3xual men who lured him into meeting after chatting online, while they were looking for gay men to rob. He was struck by a car while trying to escape his attackers, and died five days later without regaining consciousness.[132][133]

On February 27, 2007 in Detroit, Michigan Andrew Anthos, a 72-year-old disabled gay man was beaten with a lead pipe by a man who was shouting anti-gay names at him. Anthos died 10 days later in the hospital.[134]

On March 15, 2007 in Wahneta, Florida, Ryan Keith Skipper, a 25 year old gay man was stabbed to death. Four suspects were arrested for the crime. The Sheriff is calling it a hate crime.[135]

On May 12, 2007, Roberto Duncanson was murdered in Brooklyn, New York. He was stabbed to death by Omar Willock, who claimed Duncanson had flirted with him.[136]

May 16, 2007, Sean William Kennedy, 20, was walking to his car from Brew's Bar in Greenville, SC when Andrew Moller, 18, got out of another car and approached Kennedy. Investigators said that Moller made a comment about Kennedy's s3xual orientation, and threw a fatal punch because he didn't like the other man's s3xual preference.[137]

On December 8, 2007 25 year old gay man Nathaniel Salerno was attacked by four men on a Metro train in Washington, DC. The men called him f*g**t while they beat him.[138]

In February 2008, Duanna Johnson, a transs3xual woman, was beaten by a police officer while she was held in the Shelby County Criminal Justice Center in Tennessee. Johnson said the officers reportedly called her a “fag**t” and “he-she,” before and during the incident.[139][140] In November 2008, she was found dead in the street, reportedly gunned down by three unknown individuals.[141]

On February 12, 2008, Lawrence "Larry" King, a 15 year old junior highschool student was shot by a classmate at E.O. Green School in Oxnard, California. He was taken off life support after doctors declared him brain dead on February 15.[142] According to a.ssociated Press reports, "prosecutors have charged a 14-year-old classmate with premeditated murder with hate-crime and firearm-use enhancements".[143][144][145]

In Rochester, New York on March 16, 2008 police say Lance Neve was beaten unconscious because Neve was gay. A man attacked Neve at a bar leaving him with a fractured skull, and a broken nose.[146] Jesse Parsons was sentenced to more than five years in prison for the a.ssault.[147][148]

In Baltimore County, Maryland on May 29, 2008 eighteen year old Steven Parrish—a member of the Young Swans subgroup of the Bloods—was murdered by Steven T. Hollis III and Juan L. Flythe after they found "gay messages" on his cell phone. They felt having a gay member would make their gang appear weak and that by k!lling Parrish they could prevent that perception.[149]

17 July 2008, In Colorado, 18 year old Angie Zapata, a trans woman, was beaten to death two days after meeting Allen Ray Andrade. The case was prosecuted as a hate crime, and Andrade was found guilty of first degree murder on April 22 2009.[150]
September 7, 2008 - Tony Randolph Hunter, 27, and his partner were attacked and beaten near a gay bar in Washington DC. Hunter later died from his injuries on September 18. Police are investigating it as a possible hate crime.[151][152]

September 13, 2008 in Denver, Colorado 26 year old Nima Daivari was attacked by a man who called him f*g**t. The police that arrived on the scene refused to make a report of the attack.[153]

September 15, 2008 - A Bourbonnais, Illinois elementary school bus driver was charged with leading a homophobic attack on a 10-year old student passenger. The boy was taunted by the driver who then encouraged other students to chase and beat the child.[154]
Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney (DDA) Jay Boyarsky attributed a surge in anti-gay hate crimes, from 3 in 2007 to 14 in 2008, to controversy over Proposition 8. However, the DDA cautioned against reading too much from small statistical samples, pointing out that the vast majority of hate incidents don't get referred to the DA's office.[155]

On November 7, 2008 in Newton, NC the home of openly gay Melvin Whistlehunt was destroyed by arsonists. Investigators found homophobic graffiti spray painted on the back of the house.[156]

On November 14, 2008, trans woman Lateisha Green was shot and k!lled in Syracuse, NY because the alleged perpetrator thought she was gay.[157] Local news media reported the incident with her legal name, Moses "Teish" Cannon.[158]

On December 7, 2008 Romel Sucuzhanya, a 31 year old straight Ecuadorean and his brother Jose, were attacked on a Brooklyn, New York street for appearing to be gay and for being Latino; they were walking arm-in-arm, which is normal for brothers in their culture. Romel later died from his injuries.[159]

On December 12, 2008 in Richmond, California a 28 year old lesbian was kidnapped and gang r*ped by four men who made homophobic remarks during the attack.[160]

On December 27, 2008 in Dayton, Ohio 24 year old Nathan Runkle was brutally a.ssaulted outside a gay nightclub.[161]

On February 15, 2009 in New York City Efosa Agbontaen and Branden McGillvery-Dummett were attacked by four young men with glass bottles and box cutters who used anti-gay slurs during the attack. Agbontaen and McGillvery-Dummett both required emergency room treatment for their injuries.[162]

On February 18, 2009 two men were arrested in Stroudsburg, PA for the stabbing death of gay veteran Michael Goucher.[163]

On March 1, 2009 in Galveston, Texas three men entered Roberts Lafitte bar and attacked patrons with rocks. One of the victims, Marc Bosaw, was sent to the emergency room to have twelve staples in his head.[164]

On March 14, 2009 a gay couple leaving a concert in Newark, New Jersey were attacked by 15 teens. Josh Kehoe and Bobby Daniel Caldwell were called "fag**ts" and beaten. Caldwell suffered a broken jaw.[165]

On March 23, 2009 in Seaside, Oregon two gay men were attacked and left lying unconscious on a local beach. The men regained consciousness and were treated at a nearby hospital.[166]

On Monday, April 6, 2009, Carl Joseph Walker-Hoover, an 11 year old boy in Springfield, Massachusetts, hanged himself with an extension cord after being bullied all school year by his peers. His peers said he "acted feminine" and was gay. [167]

On Saturday April 11, 2009 a gay man in Gloucester, Massachusetts was attacked and beaten by as many as six people outside a bar. Justin Goodwin, 36, of Salem suffered a shattered jaw, broken eye socket, broken nose and broken cheek bone.[168]

You have to stop being so close-minded & realize that these are HATE crimes, crimes carried out against another person because of their race, religion, gender, s3xual orientation, etc.

This is no different than murdering a white male, just because he's white & you hate white people.
 07-06-2009, 02:11 AM         #71
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:

Care to share these oh so horrible consequences?

You're on a computer posting on Boxden for god's sake..
 8 years ago '04        #72
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
So lets pause like adults for a minute and not say that gays cant be parents just because they are gay...As long as they have a network of co-ed family/friends to help they will be good to go...Single mothers have been raising children for years with help of positive male role models and single fathers have done the same with help of female role models...s3xual orientation has nothing to do with parenting...I know females with children that have come out to say they are gay and they take care of their kids just as good before they came out the closet...So with that said....The fact that they can't readily adopt is fuked up...

But again I say...Change the name and get what you want...Nobody is denying your love just the term by which u desire to define it...Other countries recognize civil unions as being legal but the US isn't getting it together because the homos3xuals here are too high and mighty to support a name change...

I've read that, "All committed gay couples are really asking for is the establishment of legal protections similar to those afforded married straight couples so that when it comes to issues of taxes, health care decisions, inheritance, and family, they are able to make those decisions for themselves." If this is really what you wanted you would attempt to get it by any name...They seem to be more concerned with a name and less concerned with getting the rights that they feel they are being denied...

Why are the homos3xual organizations not f!ghting to legalize civil unions???
 07-06-2009, 03:01 AM         #73
El-nino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jathesan said:
he had to say something to shut those f*ggets up.
Damn sun, that pic in your avy.
nice pic man...
 8 years ago '06        #74
champ 
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
Care to share these oh so horrible consequences?

You're on a computer posting on Boxden for god's sake..
Still doesnt mean that im gonna share my heart and mind with the BX nation. Ill just say that i would have been better off emotionally and socially. I may have never been suicidal, or withdrawn, or had just generally negative thoughts about myself and everyone around me. I would trust people more, I probably wouldnt have done the drugs that i did after high school, and rolled with the crew that i did. These are things i've had to break myself free from. I wouldnt have a lot of the issues that i dealt with on a day to day basis...

But im not blaming anyone, I love who i am today...But there are a lot of people with parent problems that dont make the best out of it like i did.

I cant count how many rappers there are out there with the same story. Raised by a loving mother, but live a life of hell because their searching for a father figure, or some kind of acceptance. Its a recurring theme...So if you dont have one or the other parent chances are your not going to lead a completely stable life.
 07-06-2009, 03:45 AM         #75
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:
Still doesnt mean that im gonna share my heart and mind with the BX nation. Ill just say that i would have been better off emotionally and socially. I may have never been suicidal, or withdrawn, or had just generally negative thoughts about myself and everyone around me. I would trust people more, I probably wouldnt have done the drugs that i did after high school, and rolled with the crew that i did. These are things i've had to break myself free from. I wouldnt have a lot of the issues that i dealt with on a day to day basis...

But im not blaming anyone, I love who i am today...But there are a lot of people with parent problems that dont make the best out of it like i did.

I cant count how many rappers there are out there with the same story. Raised by a loving mother, but live a life of hell because their searching for a father figure, or some kind of acceptance. Its a recurring theme...So if you dont have one or the other parent chances are your not going to lead a completely stable life.
I'm sorry sir, but this is bulls**t.

Let me just say my parents' relationship wasn't f**king dandy, just like millions of others in America.

However, I am doing just fine if you ask me. Unless your father beats you, or we're molested as a young child, etc., maybe I'd say you got a point. But until then, don't come with that bulls**t "searching for a father figure" argument. Seems to me as an excuse to justify your drug abuse & gang membership.

Name one. Never mind, I just realized how great a point you made.

Great idea! Let's base our laws on how rappers, of all people, live their lives! :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #76
champ 
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
I'm sorry sir, but this is bulls**t.

Let me just say my parents' relationship wasn't f**king dandy, just like millions of others in America.

However, I am doing just fine if you ask me. Unless your father beats you, or we're molested as a young child, etc., maybe I'd say you got a point. But until then, don't come with that bulls**t "searching for a father figure" argument. Seems to me as an excuse to justify your drug abuse & gang membership.

Name one. Never mind, I just realized how great a point you made.

Great idea! Let's base our laws on how rappers, of all people, live their lives! :applause:

Yea, im sittin pretty good right about now too. Still doesnt mean it wasnt a long journey to get here. It could have been much easier, and i could still be in a much better place.

But to deny the fact that there is that correlation countless times in society is just ignorance. Count it as an excuse if you'd like, but there's a root cause to everything. There is an underlying theme to any sub-culture mindset. I just related it because....we are in a hip-hop forum...in case you forgot. But i have read a few books with quotes from psychologists and counselors who say that many times when a homos3xual person walks into their office. The general mindset of most of the people they see isnt one of "gay" its more of sorrow and guilt, with root causes of childhood abuse or neglect. What may sound like an excuse to you is actually what a psychiatrist would call the root cause of certain behavior characteristics.

If there is one thing i've learned in life its this. Nothing is as it seems at the surface. If you really want to know the truth you have to dig for it. Which is also why Penn and Teller is not a viable source. Your only getting 25% of the full picture. Sure it sounds good when its all wrapped up blended and spoon fed to you in an attractive way. But when you really do the leg work nothing is as simple as 10 minutes of sattire.

Last edited by champ; 07-06-2009 at 04:37 AM..
 07-06-2009, 04:34 AM         #77
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
barack is a tru airhead! he knows nothing about slavery and the hard time my people had 2 go thru. his people (africans) sold my people into slavery (so called negros) so i guess he would try 2 belittle us american blacks. and on top of that he signed a bill that would give gays and lesbians more benefits on the job a few weeks ago. now that gay scandal b4 the election is starting 2 make more and more sense. its clear which side of the field o-busha is playing on!
so obama isnt a black american because hes father was african?

and plenty of black americans probably have ancestry of those who owned slaves IN america so your "point" doesnt really have any validity.
 07-06-2009, 07:21 AM         #78
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I don't know who's side you're on, but this is exactly how I feel when discussing this matter on BX... Which is why I'm pretty much done with this thread.... I'll read on though for a laugh or two...
As I recall, you just wanted to know one reason that could "be universally accepted by all that homos3xuality is wrong, and shouldn't be permitted". There were people who stated more than one reason, non-religious in nature. The main one? Two men and two women cannot reproduce. How would we survive as a race (human race) without that?

You got your answer ...a great one. Now, you could choose to ponder a bit more about the situation, or you could choose to ignore it altogether. Just don't be hypocritical in your feeling of "talking to brick walls".

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It doesn't matter if it's biological or not. There's two headed snakes, cows with a 5th leg growing out of their a.ss, siamese twins. Point is nature f**ks up. Doesn't make it right.
^You beat me to it. For some, being either homos3xual or heteros3xual will be harder I'll admit ...but a gene that will determine who I like? Well, I won't throw out the possibility without delving a bit deeper.

It's not natural to have down syndrome, but it's not morally wrong. People with down syndrome can't help that they have down syndrome, but they get professional aid. I wouldn't begin to know how to aid homos3xuals professionally ...but there's no doubt that they need it.

There's also something hedonistic about homos3xuals. They are limited to having s3x just for s3x's sake. That's extremely detrimental to the continuation of the human race.

Those who f!ght for gay rights/marriage, I understand that you need to do what you feel is just. Those who oppose you are merely trying to do the same. I will say, though, that gay bashing is unnecessary. It's like we as, human beings, enjoy hurting one another.
 07-06-2009, 08:51 AM         #79
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
[/COLOR]

& where the f**k did ANYONE claim that gays receive the same treatment blacks did?

The people that posted actually were especially careful to state that the level of severity was indeed different, but that it was COMPARABLE.

On July 3, 2000, in Grant Town, West Virginia, Arthur "J.R." Warren was punched and kicked to death by two teenage boys who reportedly believed Warren had spread a rumor that he and one of the boys, David Allen Parker, had a s3xual relationship. Warren's k!llers ran over his body to disguise the murder as a hit-and-run. Parker pleaded guilty and was sentenced to "life in prison with mercy", making him eligible for parole after 15 years.[107] His accomplice, Jared Wilson, was sentenced to 20 years.[108]

On September 22, 2000, Ronald Gay entered a gay bar in Roanoke, Virginia and opened fire on the patrons, k!lling Danny Overstreet, 43 years old, and severely injuring six others. Ronald said he was angry over what his name now meant, and deeply upset that three of his sons had changed their surname. He claimed that he had been told by God to find and k!ll lesbians and gay men, describing himself as a "Christian Soldier working for my Lord;" Gay testified in court that "he wished he could have k!lled more f*gs," before several of the shooting victims as well as Danny Overstreet's family and friends.[109]

On June 16, 2001, Fred Martinez, a transgender and two-spirit student was bludgeoned to death near Cortez, Colorado by 18-year-old Shaun Murphy, who reportedly bragged about attacking a "fag".[110][111]

On June 12, 2002, Philip Walsted, a gay man, was fatally beaten with a baseball bat. According to prosecutors, the neo-Nazi views of Walsted's a.ssailant's, David Higdon, led to what was originally a robbery escalating to murder. Higdon was sentenced to life in prison, plus an additional sentence for robbery.[112]

The December 2002 homicide of Nizah Morris, a trans woman in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The k!lling of Gwen Araujo(1985 – 2002), a trans woman, by at least three men who were charged with committing a hate crime. Two were convicted of murder, the third manslaughter; however, the jury rejected the hate crime enhancement.
On May 11, 2003, Sakia Gunn, a 15-year-old lesbian, was murdered in a hate crime in Newark, New Jersey. While waiting for a bus, Gunn and her friends were propositioned by two men. When the girls rejected their advances, declaring themselves to be lesbians, the men attacked them. One of the men, Richard McCullough, fatally stabbed Gunn. In exchange for his pleading guilty to several lesser crimes including aggravated manslaughter, prosecutors dropped murder charges against McCullough, who was sentenced to 20 years.[113][114]

On June 17, 2003, Richie Phillips of Elizabethtown, Kentucky was k!lled by Joseph Cottrell. His body was later found in a suitcase in Rough River Lake. During his trial, two of Cottrell's relatives testified that he lured Phillips to his death, and k!lled him because he was gay.[115]
Cottrell was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 20 years in prison.[116]

On July 23, 2003, Nireah Johnson and Brandie Coleman were shot to death by Paul Moore, when Moore learned after a s3xual encounter that Johnson was transgender.[117]
Moore then burned his victims' bodies. He was convicted of murder and sentenced to 120 years in prison.[118]

On July 31, 2003, 37-year-old Glenn Kopitske was shot and stabbed in the back by 17-year-old Gary Hirte, a straight-A student, star athlete[119] and Eagle Scout,[120] in Winnebago County, Wisconsin. Prosecutors contended that Hirte murdered Kopitske to see if he could get away with it.[121] Hirte pleaded insanity, claiming he k!lled Kopitske in a murderous rage after a consensual s3xual encounter with the victim, because he felt a homos3xual act was "worse than murder". The 'temporary insanity' mitigation plea was not upheld, he was found guilty, and received a life sentence.

On October 2, 2004, multiple a.ssailants in Waverly, Ohio, attacked Daniel Fetty, a gay man who was hearing-impaired and homeless. Fetty was beaten, stomped, shoved nud3 into a garbage bin, impaled with a stick, and left for dead; he succumbed to his injuries the next day. Prosecuters alleged a hate crime. Three men received sentences ranging from seven years to life.

On January 28, 2005, Ronnie Antonio Paris, a three-year-old boy living in Tampa, Florida, died due to brain injuries inflicted by his father, Ronnie Paris, Jr. According to his mother and other relatives, Ronnie Paris, Jr., repeatedly slammed his son into walls, slapped the child's head, and "boxed" him because he was concerned the child was gay and feared his son would grow up a sissy. Paris, Jr., was sentenced to thirty years in prison.[122][123]

On February 27, 2005, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 21-year-old James Maestas was a.ssaulted outside a restaurant, then followed to a hotel and beaten unconscious by men who called him "fag**t" during the attack. Although all of his attackers were charged with committing a hate crime, none was sentenced to prison.

On March 11, 2005, Jason Gage, an openly gay man, was murdered in his Waterloo, Iowa, apartment by an a.ssailant, Joseph Lawrence, who claimed Gage had made s3xual advance to him. Gage was bludgeoned to death with a bottle, and stabbed in the neck, probably post-mortem, with a shard of glass.[124] Lawrence was sentenced to fifty years in prison.

On February 2, 2006, 18-year-old Jacob D. Robida entered a bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts, confirmed that it was a gay bar, and then attacked patrons with a hatchet and a handgun, wounding three.[125] He fatally shot himself three days later.[126]

On June 10, 2006, Kevin Aviance, a female impressionist, musician, and fashion designer, was robbed and beaten in Manhattan by a group of men who yelled anti-gay slurs at him. Four a.ssailants pleaded guilty and received prison sentences.[127]

On July 30, 2006, six men were attacked with baseball bats and knives after leaving the San Diego, California Gay Pride festival. One victim was injured so severely that he had to undergo extensive facial reconstructive surgery. Three men pleaded guilty in connection with the attacks and received prison sentences. A 15-year-old juvenile also pleaded guilty.[128][129]

On August 18, 2006, an altercation occurred in Manhattan between a man and seven black lesbians from Newark, New Jersey. During the altercation, the man was stabbed. The women claim that they acted in self-defense after he screamed homophobic epithets, spit on them, and pulled one of their weaves off,[130] while he has described the attack as "a hate crime against a straight man."[131]

On October 8, 2006, Michael Sandy was attacked by four young heteros3xual men who lured him into meeting after chatting online, while they were looking for gay men to rob. He was struck by a car while trying to escape his attackers, and died five days later without regaining consciousness.[132][133]

On February 27, 2007 in Detroit, Michigan Andrew Anthos, a 72-year-old disabled gay man was beaten with a lead pipe by a man who was shouting anti-gay names at him. Anthos died 10 days later in the hospital.[134]

On March 15, 2007 in Wahneta, Florida, Ryan Keith Skipper, a 25 year old gay man was stabbed to death. Four suspects were arrested for the crime. The Sheriff is calling it a hate crime.[135]

On May 12, 2007, Roberto Duncanson was murdered in Brooklyn, New York. He was stabbed to death by Omar Willock, who claimed Duncanson had flirted with him.[136]

May 16, 2007, Sean William Kennedy, 20, was walking to his car from Brew's Bar in Greenville, SC when Andrew Moller, 18, got out of another car and approached Kennedy. Investigators said that Moller made a comment about Kennedy's s3xual orientation, and threw a fatal punch because he didn't like the other man's s3xual preference.[137]

On December 8, 2007 25 year old gay man Nathaniel Salerno was attacked by four men on a Metro train in Washington, DC. The men called him f*g**t while they beat him.[138]

In February 2008, Duanna Johnson, a transs3xual woman, was beaten by a police officer while she was held in the Shelby County Criminal Justice Center in Tennessee. Johnson said the officers reportedly called her a “fag**t” and “he-she,” before and during the incident.[139][140] In November 2008, she was found dead in the street, reportedly gunned down by three unknown individuals.[141]

On February 12, 2008, Lawrence "Larry" King, a 15 year old junior highschool student was shot by a classmate at E.O. Green School in Oxnard, California. He was taken off life support after doctors declared him brain dead on February 15.[142] According to a.ssociated Press reports, "prosecutors have charged a 14-year-old classmate with premeditated murder with hate-crime and firearm-use enhancements".[143][144][145]

In Rochester, New York on March 16, 2008 police say Lance Neve was beaten unconscious because Neve was gay. A man attacked Neve at a bar leaving him with a fractured skull, and a broken nose.[146] Jesse Parsons was sentenced to more than five years in prison for the a.ssault.[147][148]

In Baltimore County, Maryland on May 29, 2008 eighteen year old Steven Parrish—a member of the Young Swans subgroup of the Bloods—was murdered by Steven T. Hollis III and Juan L. Flythe after they found "gay messages" on his cell phone. They felt having a gay member would make their gang appear weak and that by k!lling Parrish they could prevent that perception.[149]

17 July 2008, In Colorado, 18 year old Angie Zapata, a trans woman, was beaten to death two days after meeting Allen Ray Andrade. The case was prosecuted as a hate crime, and Andrade was found guilty of first degree murder on April 22 2009.[150]
September 7, 2008 - Tony Randolph Hunter, 27, and his partner were attacked and beaten near a gay bar in Washington DC. Hunter later died from his injuries on September 18. Police are investigating it as a possible hate crime.[151][152]

September 13, 2008 in Denver, Colorado 26 year old Nima Daivari was attacked by a man who called him f*g**t. The police that arrived on the scene refused to make a report of the attack.[153]

September 15, 2008 - A Bourbonnais, Illinois elementary school bus driver was charged with leading a homophobic attack on a 10-year old student passenger. The boy was taunted by the driver who then encouraged other students to chase and beat the child.[154]
Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney (DDA) Jay Boyarsky attributed a surge in anti-gay hate crimes, from 3 in 2007 to 14 in 2008, to controversy over Proposition 8. However, the DDA cautioned against reading too much from small statistical samples, pointing out that the vast majority of hate incidents don't get referred to the DA's office.[155]

On November 7, 2008 in Newton, NC the home of openly gay Melvin Whistlehunt was destroyed by arsonists. Investigators found homophobic graffiti spray painted on the back of the house.[156]

On November 14, 2008, trans woman Lateisha Green was shot and k!lled in Syracuse, NY because the alleged perpetrator thought she was gay.[157] Local news media reported the incident with her legal name, Moses "Teish" Cannon.[158]

On December 7, 2008 Romel Sucuzhanya, a 31 year old straight Ecuadorean and his brother Jose, were attacked on a Brooklyn, New York street for appearing to be gay and for being Latino; they were walking arm-in-arm, which is normal for brothers in their culture. Romel later died from his injuries.[159]

On December 12, 2008 in Richmond, California a 28 year old lesbian was kidnapped and gang r*ped by four men who made homophobic remarks during the attack.[160]

On December 27, 2008 in Dayton, Ohio 24 year old Nathan Runkle was brutally a.ssaulted outside a gay nightclub.[161]

On February 15, 2009 in New York City Efosa Agbontaen and Branden McGillvery-Dummett were attacked by four young men with glass bottles and box cutters who used anti-gay slurs during the attack. Agbontaen and McGillvery-Dummett both required emergency room treatment for their injuries.[162]

On February 18, 2009 two men were arrested in Stroudsburg, PA for the stabbing death of gay veteran Michael Goucher.[163]

On March 1, 2009 in Galveston, Texas three men entered Roberts Lafitte bar and attacked patrons with rocks. One of the victims, Marc Bosaw, was sent to the emergency room to have twelve staples in his head.[164]

On March 14, 2009 a gay couple leaving a concert in Newark, New Jersey were attacked by 15 teens. Josh Kehoe and Bobby Daniel Caldwell were called "fag**ts" and beaten. Caldwell suffered a broken jaw.[165]

On March 23, 2009 in Seaside, Oregon two gay men were attacked and left lying unconscious on a local beach. The men regained consciousness and were treated at a nearby hospital.[166]

On Monday, April 6, 2009, Carl Joseph Walker-Hoover, an 11 year old boy in Springfield, Massachusetts, hanged himself with an extension cord after being bullied all school year by his peers. His peers said he "acted feminine" and was gay. [167]

On Saturday April 11, 2009 a gay man in Gloucester, Massachusetts was attacked and beaten by as many as six people outside a bar. Justin Goodwin, 36, of Salem suffered a shattered jaw, broken eye socket, broken nose and broken cheek bone.[168]

You have to stop being so close-minded & realize that these are HATE crimes, crimes carried out against another person because of their race, religion, gender, s3xual orientation, etc.

This is no different than murdering a white male, just because he's white & you hate white people.
Whats that 38-39 incidents? I said a million. Thats why its not comparable. I can probably find 38-39 incidents where people were beat and k!lled cause their hair was blue, or because they had on a pair of jordans.

Read my post, i didnt say I agree with hate crimes against gays, i said it was wrong. But dont act like its the same thing...

Wanna know why?

Lets say somebody claims your gay, and your around gay bashers, you can easily say "I'm not gay, I got a girl" and they will leave you alone... more than likely.(hopefully) can blacks turn off being black? Can I be around of racist white people and they be like "kill the nig-ger" can i be like "Nah chill i aint black today what the f**k is going on?" no right. So again its not comparable.

Hate crimes are wrong, nobody saying they not.
 8 years ago '06        #80
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
 dex1can said:
oh and actually the right to marry for gays is very important because the United States federal income tax code makes it very financially beneficial for couples to be married, so the US does discriminate financially against gays by barring them from marriage
No, the main issue is Marriage is defined as a religious ceremony between a man and woman, that is why in most marriage there is some type of pastor or spirtual head that always says by the power invested in my by the STATE, AND before GOD... if they just want to be married in the state eyes, its called a civil union but because marriage is a religious ceremony, the government shouldnt have s**t to do with it because we do have seperationg of church and state. Stop b***hing all time gay people, yaw already have a way to "Marry" each other... These gay n*ggaz turned into b***hes and started b***hing about how blacks got there rights, yeah because we are born black, and we cant change it, we dont know if your gay unless you allow everyone to know your gay allowing the hate... Black people still receive more hate then most gay people and you dont hear us complaining.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy