Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2009, 05:00 PM         #41
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 champ said:
Souljas' argument was a small example/strawman. Comparable to when ppl talk about abortion and say "what if the girl was r*ped?" Ok i'll give them that one. But what about the other 98% of pregnancies? When can 2 men ever make a child at any stage in life?

What about raising children? There is a balance when you raise a child also, children normally need a male and female influence to reach their full potential emotionally and mentally. 2 women cant teach a boy how to become a man. Just like 2 men cant teach a girl how to become a woman. I dont know about anyone else, but i dont like dealing with emotionally/mentally unbalanced people on a day to day basis. We all have childhood emotional issues, so how much more when a child never ever knows an entire half upbringing without a mother or either a father?

Also what about school systems then? Its eventually going to be taught to your children that being gay and having those feelings is natural. There was an elementary school in middle america who gave story books to 1st graders starring 2 princes in a love story.

Just like A.O. said "why do we have to know about it?" Why do my children have to be exposed to it? Maybe i want some grandchildren one day, and if my only son is gay, my families' blood-line dies. It goes deeper than just two consenting adults, it affects others as well.

Sounds like a cop-out, he raised some pretty good points. Not very tactfully, but still he raised some good points.
Do you ever go out & learn about the world around you? Did you ever find out that there is people who might not be the same as you? You're just talking out of your a.ss now.

I suggest you watch the last 3 minutes of this clip, even though it's not complete, you'll get the point.

[video - click to view]

Oh really? & in what class is that going to be taught in?

Last edited by Soulja1896; 07-05-2009 at 05:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
Blacks wanted equal rights. Gays want equal rights. Muhf**kas just want to argue over s**t. Let them muhf**kas get married, call it marriage, do whatever the f**k they want.. How is it going to effect your life???
 07-05-2009, 05:20 PM         #43
Betweenlines 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C19932 said:
s**t i didnt even think of that
cuz u a battybwoy and keep thinking about c*ck all day
 07-05-2009, 05:34 PM         #44
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is full of ignorance AlexG started it because he cant marry his boyfriend. Homos3xuality is wrong simple and plain they pointed out all the reasons and shut the f*g supporters up in this thread without bringing in religion lmao. yall got shut down and for you alex to say its comparable and being black is embarrassing its nothing like it homos3xuality is a lifestyle and a decision not something youre born with its perversion. i was born black and will always be black. the only thing they cant do is be married. so what they can still f**k live together and all the s**t that comes with it so whats the problem sounds like they crying like some little b***h f*gs no pun intended
 8 years ago '04        #45
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
this thread is full of ignorance AlexG started it because he cant marry his boyfriend. Homos3xuality is wrong simple and plain they pointed out all the reasons and shut the f*g supporters up in this thread without bringing in religion lmao. yall got shut down and for you alex to say its comparable and being black is embarrassing its nothing like it homos3xuality is a lifestyle and a decision not something youre born with its perversion. i was born black and will always be black. the only thing they cant do is be married. so what they can still f**k live together and all the s**t that comes with it so whats the problem sounds like they crying like some little b***h f*gs no pun intended
That's ignorance.
 07-05-2009, 05:55 PM         #46
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
"Research has identified several biological factors which may be related to the development of a heteros3xual, homos3xual, or bis3xual orientation. These include genes, prenatal hormones, and brain structure. Conclusive proof of a biological cause of s3xual orientation would have significant political and cultural implications."

"In the 1990s Hamer began studies of the role of genes in human behavior. In 1993 he published a paper suggesting the existence of genes that predispose men towards homos3xuality, however not women, and presented evidence that one of these genes was a.ssociated with the Xq28 marker on the X chromosome.[1] This finding was replicated in two studies in the United States but not in several others, including a study performed by researchers at the University of Western Ontario in Canada; meta-analysis indicated Xq28 has a significant but not exclusive effect.[2] [3] [4] Subsequently, several additional linked regions on other chromosomes have been described."
 07-05-2009, 06:18 PM         #47
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
"Research has identified several biological factors which may be related to the development of a heteros3xual, homos3xual, or bis3xual orientation. These include genes, prenatal hormones, and brain structure. Conclusive proof of a biological cause of s3xual orientation would have significant political and cultural implications."

"In the 1990s Hamer began studies of the role of genes in human behavior. In 1993 he published a paper suggesting the existence of genes that predispose men towards homos3xuality, however not women, and presented evidence that one of these genes was a.ssociated with the Xq28 marker on the X chromosome.[1] This finding was replicated in two studies in the United States but not in several others, including a study performed by researchers at the University of Western Ontario in Canada; meta-analysis indicated Xq28 has a significant but not exclusive effect.[2] [3] [4] Subsequently, several additional linked regions on other chromosomes have been described."
at one point in time they thought the world was flat whats this supposed to mean to me. experts are wrong too

Last edited by GOODmusic_1015; 07-05-2009 at 06:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #48
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 A.O.™ said:
Your the dumb one, you stupid f**k..

If its their own business, then why should we know about it? Being gay is a lifestyle, decision, mental disorder whatever the f**k you want to say, but being black is neither a lifestyle, decision, or mental disorder... Its innate, so the fact blacks were treated the way they were treated during slavery, post slavery, civil rights era, and even f**king now. Is not because of a consenting decision they made.

If your gay, why does anybody else have to know, besides the n*gga you f**k with, your ex, and your parents.

What rights do gay people need? Marriage is a union to create family and reproduce and all that good s**t. 2 gay people cant reproduce. Like dude above said, they can get on whatever bus they want, they can eat whatever they want, they can go anywhere they want. They dont go to bathrooms where they say, "Straight here" "Gays there"..

You sound f**king stupid son.

They are not comparable you f**king tool. Because I can have a gay dude sitting right next to me anywhere, a book store, library, grocery store, etc... and he could have f**ked every dude in the book store, library, grocery store, etc and i probably wont even know, but he can look at my face and say "oh s**t this n*ggas black" but i cant look in his face and be like "this n*ggas gay" unless hes a flamer.
Posted via Mobile Device

the fact tthat you can't discern whether a man is black or not and that you may not be able to do so for Someone who is gay....doesn't mean what they are going thru is comparable...

Last edited by Sheeed; 07-05-2009 at 06:23 PM..
 07-05-2009, 07:10 PM         #49
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
at one point in time they thought the world was flat whats this supposed to mean to me. experts are wrong too
Are you really that thick?

This was when we didn't have anywhere NEAR the tools we have now. The beauty of science is that it is always looking for answers, & it is always changing as the technology we're privileged with advances.

Please don't tell me you think that a scientist just thought one day, "Hey! There must be a gay gene."

Ever heard of research? Studies? Do you even know what biology is?
 8 years ago '04        #50
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
since when is it cool to defend gays? AlexG you would have better luck goin door to door with a petition tellin people you need them to sign so you and
Perez can get "married"
 07-05-2009, 07:27 PM         #51
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you're married it comes with certain rights. If it was just a paper I don't think they'd be so adamant about wanting it passed. I honestly don't think marriage between a straight couple would happen often if all it was just a paper saying you are married.

Not gonna reiterate what's already been said too much but pass it and call it a day. The more you stall to pass it the more aggressive the protest.

It's really not a big deal since a gay marriage would not affect the lives of anyone but that couple.
 07-05-2009, 07:36 PM         #52
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barack is a tru airhead! he knows nothing about slavery and the hard time my people had 2 go thru. his people (africans) sold my people into slavery (so called negros) so i guess he would try 2 belittle us american blacks. and on top of that he signed a bill that would give gays and lesbians more benefits on the job a few weeks ago. now that gay scandal b4 the election is starting 2 make more and more sense. its clear which side of the field o-busha is playing on!
 07-05-2009, 07:49 PM         #53
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe that people should be able to do what they want, marry who they want etc. partly because I just don't give a f**k, partly because I'm open minded. But you really can't compare the two. If you're gay, you can go be gay somewhere else, you can walk down the street, you can eat with straight people. You don't need to worry about getting lynched, or hosed down, and you damn sure aren't the sons and daughters of slaves.

So what the f**k are we really talking about here?

I say, let people do them, I don't want to police a man's marriage to another man from 500 miles away. Because I don't give a f**k, and because no one should be denied.
But I'm sick of hearing all this dumb s**t.

@ the human race.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 07-05-2009 at 07:50 PM..
 07-05-2009, 07:56 PM         #54
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soulja1896 said:
Are you really that thick?

This was when we didn't have anywhere NEAR the tools we have now. The beauty of science is that it is always looking for answers, & it is always changing as the technology we're privileged with advances.

Please don't tell me you think that a scientist just thought one day, "Hey! There must be a gay gene."

Ever heard of research? Studies? Do you even know what biology is?
a gay gene? get serious what about the girls who are bi curious? is that a gene too? get the f**k out of here i refuse to believe it. its a choice and im not changing my mind
 07-05-2009, 07:59 PM         #55
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
When you're married it comes with certain rights. If it was just a paper I don't think they'd be so adamant about wanting it passed. I honestly don't think marriage between a straight couple would happen often if all it was just a paper saying you are married.

Not gonna reiterate what's already been said too much but pass it and call it a day. The more you stall to pass it the more aggressive the protest.

It's really not a big deal since a gay marriage would not affect the lives of anyone but that couple.
For real, but there are gay people I've seen that take this s**t wayyy too far, and want to be all in your face about it. Like they have to be some extravagant attention seeker or something. It's annoying. But aside from that, let it be. Gay people will have their gay s3x, whether or not they're allowed to have the benefits of marriage. Now go run around in circles screaming "Yucky!", or grab a gun and start shooting every gay person you see and we'll see if the protests get bigger or smaller.
 07-05-2009, 08:00 PM         #56
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
a gay gene? get serious what about the girls who are bi curious? is that a gene too? get the f**k out of here i refuse to believe it. its a choice and im not changing my mind
I'm not telling you you're wrong, but why can't it be a gene?
 07-05-2009, 08:09 PM         #57
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
 8 years ago '05        #58
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
It's like taking to a brick wall...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #59
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 king-2-be said:
barack is a tru airhead! he knows nothing about slavery and the hard time my people had 2 go thru. his people (africans) sold my people into slavery (so called negros) so i guess he would try 2 belittle us american blacks. and on top of that he signed a bill that would give gays and lesbians more benefits on the job a few weeks ago. now that gay scandal b4 the election is starting 2 make more and more sense. its clear which side of the field o-busha is playing on!
If he's an air head then you must be a retard...never did Barack mention anything about slavery....he was talking about the civil rights movement...and their similarities to the s**t homos3xuaLs go through...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #60
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 GOODmusic_1015 said:
So u made a choice to be heteros3xual?
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy