most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
5814 pageviews
152 comments

bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Jul 5 - Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of

Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of

A conservative black pastor and former NFL linebacker says he's highly offended that President Obama would compare the plight of homos3xuals to that of blacks during the Civil Rights Era.

On Monday, President Obama told a gathering of homos3xuals at the White House that he is aware that many of them "don't believe progress has come fast enough," and compared their struggles to those of blacks during the Civil Rights Movement.

Ken Hutcherson, the senior pastor of Antioch Bible Church in Kirkland, Washington, says the comments are especially disturbing from an individual who is supposed to be familiar with "the black experience."

"But I guess we...have to ask, 'Even though he is black because his father was, what is his "black experience"?' He doesn't have any. He was raised by a white mother and a white grandmother, so this man has about as much black experience as my Doberman Pinscher -- and I guarantee [that] my Doberman Pinscher doesn't have any," he points out. "There is nothing, nothing that compares between what the Afro-Americans went through and what homos3xuals are going through now."

Hutcherson expresses disgust with evangelicals who still support President Obama, despite his promotion of policies that are at odds with scripture. He says such individuals are part of the "evangellyfish" movement in America.

A person can be as black as a piece of coal, [but] if he goes against God's biblical views, I would not support him, I would not endorse him, I would not even give a smile in his direction so people could even think that I endorse him," he states, "because God is my God, the Bible is my playbook, and I run it the way it is written."

During his speech to homos3xuals on Monday, Obama suggested that Christians like Hutcherson who oppose homos3xuality on biblical grounds hold to "worn arguments and old attitudes."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.onenewsnow.com .. aspx?id=588946

152 comments for "Jul 5 - Pastor: Obama has no 'black experience' to speak of"

8 years ago '05        #2
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663 OP
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
On Monday, President Obama told a gathering of homos3xuals at the White House that he is aware that many of them "don't believe progress has come fast enough," and compared their struggles to those of blacks during the Civil Rights Movement.

There's no way u can compare this to the civil rights monement, i mean black people had it hard back then, way harder then any gay person has it now. gay's can come and go as they please they don't have to ride on the back of the bus, or eat at a all gay place, or go to school with all gay people, no theres nothing to compre to the civil rights movement here.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 07-05-2009 at 01:20 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #3
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 bobbysteels18 said:
There's no way u can compare this to the civil rights monement, i mean black people had it hard back then, way harder then any gay person has it now. gay's can come and go as they please they don't have to ride on the back of the bus, or eat at a all gay place, or go to school with all gay people, no theres nothing to compre to the civil rights movement here.
s**t i didnt even think of that
 07-05-2009, 01:57 AM         #4
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had to say something to shut those f*ggets up.
 07-05-2009, 02:04 AM         #5
chuckyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jathesan said:
he had to say something to shut those f*ggets up.
lmao nice avatar cuz!!!
 07-05-2009, 02:21 AM         #6
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So f**kin what? They are comparable. There's nothing even negative about the article. He didn't say it was the same or indicate any type of severity. He just compared them....because they are comparable.
 07-05-2009, 02:23 AM         #7
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama dont fuk wid us, hes a fraud.
 07-05-2009, 02:32 AM         #8
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A conservative black pastor
FAIL...

funny, Obama says something yall don't agree with and all of a sudden "He had to say something to shut those f*ggets up" Maybe Obama is just smarter than you? What is the black experience anyway? I've always found taht term ridiculous..

and blacks can't really compare their struggle to that of the Native Americans so why don't blacks quit f**kin complaining?

This is just so hypocritical man... Black people like this conservative pastor, and alot of BX are just f**king hypocritical idiots... 97% of you f**ks probably masturbate to lesbian pr0n

How people can be so dumb is beyond me man...

I just want to know one reason that can be universally accepted by all that homos3xuality is wrong, and shouldn't be permitted. With peadophelia, we can all agree that's bad. murder, that's bad, stealing is bad, all these things are universally accepted as bad, and they are. But what is wrong about 2 consenting adults participating in a same-s3x relationship, and how is it any of your business?

No religious answers please... I can give you a million non-religious answers as to why stealing, murder and baby f**king is wrong, but please, give me one non-religious answer as to why my sister shouldn't date her lesbian lover, or why my brother shouldn't date his gay lover? And why they shouldn't be allowed to wed.
 07-05-2009, 02:38 AM         #9
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A person can be as black as a piece of coal, [but] if he goes against God's biblical views, I would not support him, I would not endorse him, I would not even give a smile in his direction so people could even think that I endorse him," he states, "because God is my God, the Bible is my playbook, and I run it the way it is written."
What a f**kin tool...
 8 years ago '07        #10
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4820 4820
 AlexG1989 said:
FAIL...

funny, Obama says something yall don't agree with and all of a sudden "He had to say something to shut those f*ggets up" Maybe Obama is just smarter than you? What is the black experience anyway? I've always found taht term ridiculous..

and blacks can't really compare their struggle to that of the Native Americans so why don't blacks quit f**kin complaining?

This is just so hypocritical man... Black people like this conservative pastor, and alot of BX are just f**king hypocritical idiots... 97% of you f**ks probably masturbate to lesbian pr0n

I just want to know one reason that can be universally accepted by all that homos3xuality is wrong, and shouldn't be permitted. With peadophelia, we can all agree that's bad. murder, that's bad, stealing is bad, all these things are universally accepted as bad, and they are. But what is wrong about 2 consenting adults participating in a same-s3x relationship, and how is it any of your business?

No religious answers please... I can give you a million non-religious answers as to why stealing, murder and baby f**king is wrong, but please, give me one non-religious answer as to why my sister shouldn't date her lesbian lover, or why my brother shouldn't date his gay lover? And why they shouldn't be allowed to wed.
because they cant reproduce
 07-05-2009, 04:08 AM         #11
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so does he have white experience then?
 07-05-2009, 05:31 AM         #12
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
FAIL...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AlexG1989 again.
 8 years ago '06        #13
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 bobbysteels18 said:
there's no way u can compare this to the civil rights monement, i mean black people had it hard back then, way harder then any gay person has it now. Gay's can come and go as they please they don't have to ride on the back of the bus, or eat at a all gay place, or go to school with all gay people, no theres nothing to compre to the civil rights movement here.

so damn true!!
 07-05-2009, 05:36 AM         #14
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
because they cant reproduce
What if an elderly couple decides to get married, & the female is 60? They can't reproduce, or at least it would be incredibly difficult to, so their right to get married should be negated, according to you.

What if a man falls in love with an infertile woman? They can't marry since they can't reproduce, according to your incredibly stupid logic.
 8 years ago '04        #15
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 AlexG1989 said:
FAIL...

The f!ght would be damn near over if the homos3xual side would agree to their unions being called something else...The powers that be don't like the idea of rewording the marriage ceremony to say you are now "man and husband" or "woman and wife"...Its not the basis of marriage as it is defined...

Before you attempt the line that marriage definition is what was used to keep Blacks from marring you must remember...The white owners convinced themselves that blacks where property and therefore could not be man or woman, thus making it impossible for them to be husband and wife...Nobody is saying that homos3xuals aren't people but two of the same will never equal the man and wife requirement of marriage...

It is a union built on love...True...But it is not a marriage...It is a civil union...If your f!ght is to validate your love focus on the love and not the name...All they need is a name change and they'll probably be good to go...

Plus they need to stop attempting to use African Americans as their "if they got it we should get it to" examples...It won't get them anywhere because IMO black people won't support that statement...At the end of the day skin color is visible public information...s3xual preference is private information that only becomes public when you choose to announce it....
 8 years ago '05        #16
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
they are comparable......you might think that the blacks struggle for civil rights was deeper......thats cool.....thats understandable....but to say they dont compare

blacks want rights.....gays want rights......blacks dont want to be seen as darkies and curses of god and gays dont want to be seen as f*g**ts and curses of gods......whites said the bible speaks of the evil blacks embody, whites say the bible speaks of the evil gays embody.....one might be more sever then the other but a struggle is a struggle

women had to f!ght for their civil rights, just like the blacks, just like the hispanics, and just like the gays are doing now, people are either to homophobic or to ignorant to see it

if your argument starts like this "you cant compare all the years of slavery blacks went thru and all the years we had to blah blah blah" yeah......we get it, no one is saying one is greater then the other, the focus is gays are f!ghting for their rights just like blacks had to......dont let invisible men in the sky or psuedo-intellectual numbskulls with kuffis on their head tell you different
 8 years ago '07        #17
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 AlexG1989 said:
blacks can't really compare their struggle to that of the Native Americans so why don't blacks quit f**kin complaining?
why not. historically, the experiences have been strikingly similar.

Africa was r*ped, pillaged, and colonized. so was America and so were the Native Americans.

Africans were enslaved, so were Native Americans. Much of Africa is still in shambles, blacks still feeling the effects of imperialist exploitation both here in the US and there. and last time I checked, Native Americans still have to watch as we celebrate our "independence day" that eventually led to one of the biggest blatant robberies ever committed.

meanwhile, gay people can't marry each other...

which is unjust as f**k. but it's still significantly different from the rights blacks were not allowed for so long.

Last edited by Jayceon; 07-05-2009 at 06:35 AM..
 07-05-2009, 07:33 AM         #18
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
they are comparable......you might think that the blacks struggle for civil rights was deeper......thats cool.....thats understandable....but to say they dont compare

blacks want rights.....gays want rights......blacks dont want to be seen as darkies and curses of god and gays dont want to be seen as f*g**ts and curses of gods......whites said the bible speaks of the evil blacks embody, whites say the bible speaks of the evil gays embody.....one might be more sever then the other but a struggle is a struggle

women had to f!ght for their civil rights, just like the blacks, just like the hispanics, and just like the gays are doing now, people are either to homophobic or to ignorant to see it

if your argument starts like this "you cant compare all the years of slavery blacks went thru and all the years we had to blah blah blah" yeah......we get it, no one is saying one is greater then the other, the focus is gays are f!ghting for their rights just like blacks had to......dont let invisible men in the sky or psuedo-intellectual numbskulls with kuffis on their head tell you different
Everybody who can read, read this post now.
 07-05-2009, 08:31 AM         #19
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:

Your the dumb one, you stupid f**k..

If its their own business, then why should we know about it? Being gay is a lifestyle, decision, mental disorder whatever the f**k you want to say, but being black is neither a lifestyle, decision, or mental disorder... Its innate, so the fact blacks were treated the way they were treated during slavery, post slavery, civil rights era, and even f**king now. Is not because of a consenting decision they made.

If your gay, why does anybody else have to know, besides the n*gga you f**k with, your ex, and your parents.

What rights do gay people need? Marriage is a union to create family and reproduce and all that good s**t. 2 gay people cant reproduce. Like dude above said, they can get on whatever bus they want, they can eat whatever they want, they can go anywhere they want. They dont go to bathrooms where they say, "Straight here" "Gays there"..

You sound f**king stupid son.

magatsu said:
So f**kin what? They are comparable. There's nothing even negative about the article. He didn't say it was the same or indicate any type of severity. He just compared them....because they are comparable.
They are not comparable you f**king tool. Because I can have a gay dude sitting right next to me anywhere, a book store, library, grocery store, etc... and he could have f**ked every dude in the book store, library, grocery store, etc and i probably wont even know, but he can look at my face and say "oh s**t this n*ggas black" but i cant look in his face and be like "this n*ggas gay" unless hes a flamer.
 8 years ago '06        #20
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 AlexG1989 said:
FAIL...

Because nature never intended for two men or two females to be together, the pieces just dont fit, two dudes cant make a baby and two girls cant, but for some reason a boy and a girl together makes perfect since and go to gether like Coke and Henney
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago