Confirmed: Former QB Steve McNair & Mistress Found Shot To Death In Murder-Suicide

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #301
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
So we have a new idiot member to the bxsc crew....your threads are baby wipes....You should die for cheating??
 8 years ago '06        #302
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
lol

i just noticed the thread starter has "b***h SNATCHER" under his avy

and he's talking about loyalty in relationships lol

seriously though this type of s**t happens in a lot of relationships, it's not really surprising to me that someone so famous was having an affair. Like someone said earlier in this thread there's a good chance your own dad had was cheating on your mom at some point in life. Nobody deserves death because of this
 07-06-2009, 09:09 PM         #303
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes he deserved to die and i hope he burns in hell!!!!
 07-06-2009, 09:10 PM         #304
shark23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxcastro said:
so we have a new idiot member to the bxsc crew....your threads are baby wipes....you should die for cheating??
kids like you always end up getting mcnair'd
 8 years ago '05        #305
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
it seems like him and his wife were separated because he wasnt living wit her...it wasnt like the n*gga was living a double life

its a shame what happened no need to drag the n*gga name in the dirt

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 07-06-2009, 09:31 PM         #306
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another reason why mcnair lost is because he aint no playa. he probably told this broad somethin stupid like "i love you" and she took it to heart, so when he wanted to get out of the situation, b***h knew and shot his a.ss for it.

like yall thinking yall players for getting a dumb b***h like this to think you love her, will end up just like mcnair.

gotta learn when to start punching b***hes in the face.........
 8 years ago '04        #307
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 trackmanxs said:
it seems like him and his wife were separated because he wasnt living wit her...it wasnt like the n*gga was living a double life

its a shame what happened no need to drag the n*gga name in the dirt
Him and his wife were supposed to be divorced in like a week and a half.
 8 years ago '05        #308
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
 Gadd said:

seriously though this type of s**t happens in a lot of relationships, it's not really surprising to me that someone so famous was having an affair. Like someone said earlier in this thread there's a good chance your own dad had was cheating on your mom at some point in life. Nobody deserves death because of this
i agree with that.its just some of these little kids in here need to get the f**k out of here with there bulls**t.we have been talking about this for days and its been cool until these f*gs came in.im not saying mcnair was right .who are we to judge him though.some of you should go back to your kid zone area while the grown people talk
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Cashville2400; 07-07-2009 at 01:47 PM..
 07-07-2009, 01:44 PM         #309
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Why Did Kazemi Buy A Gun?
Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2009 12:15 PM
As the evidence seems to point toward a conclusion that Sahel Kazemi bought a gun and, within a couple of days, used it on former Titans and Ravens quarterback Steve McNair, there are two questions that keep nagging at us.

The first is whether the 20-year-old Kazemi was capable of putting four bullets into McNabb McNair with her brand-new gun, and then k!lling herself with a shot to the side of the head. Though the most logical conclusion at this point is that she was, and that she did, there's something about it that doesn't make sense -- apart from the obviously nonsensical nature of the tragedy.

The other question is why did she buy a gun within "hours" after being arrested on Thursday evening for DUI?

Unless she had pre-existing plans to buy a gun that weren't postponed by the fact that she had been arrested for DUI, it's reasonable to conclude that something happening in connection with or following the arrest prompted her to make the transaction.

The strongest possibility is that she was upset that McNair, who was in the Escalade they jointly owned at the time of the arrest, left her alone to deal with the charges. If reports are true that McNair's wife didn't know he was dating Kazemi, McNair might have explained his swift departure by telling her, "Look, my wife doesn't know about any of this. So I'm out of here."

But McNair isn't the only person with whom Kazemi interacted after the lights on the cruiser started spinning.

As explained by the Tenessean, the same officer who arrested Kazemi busted McNair six years ago for DUI.

The charges from 2003 were dismissed. The officer, Shawn Taylor, was disciplined for repeatedly asking McNair to submit to breath testing after McNair had refused to do so.

Per the Tennessean, Taylor later was found to be in violation of department rules for taking home videotapes of arrests he had made, including the McNair DUI bust.

So we'd love to know everything that Taylor said to Kazemi after McNair left the scene.

In raising that question, we're not suggesting that Taylor intentionally tried to incite Kazemi to commit violence against McNair. But perhaps Taylor's efforts to console a potentiallly distraught Kazemi inadvertently stirred her emotions.

Or maybe Taylor simply held a grudge against McNair based on the events of 2003 -- and maybe Taylor said things aimed merely at driving a wedge between McNair and the young woman who wasn't McNair's wife, without realizing what his words might potentially trigger.

Again, we don't know what if anything Taylor said to Kazemi. But we think that someone within the police department should find out.

If Kazemi's ex-boyfriend, who isn't a suspect, was interviewed for several hours in order to obtain information about Kazemi and her relationship with McNair, Taylor should be interviewed in order to ascertain everything he saw and heard -- and said -- with respect to a girl who not long after dealing with a DUI arrest and contacting an attorney and posting bond would choose to purchase a handgun that within two days would be used to k!ll McNair.

UPDATE: There's another potential angle to this. Kazemi reportedly was with her ex-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, in the hours after the Thursday arrest. So while Norfleet reportedly isn't a suspect, it's possible (key word: possible) that Norfleet said or did something to instigate the purchase of the gun.
 8 years ago '05        #310
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
ive been thinking the exact things since the chief of police spoke yesterday
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-07-2009, 02:00 PM         #311
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lookj at that other thread at the boyfriends friends myspace...telling the girl R.I.P. 2 days before the mureders were reported...also saying f**k McNair
 8 years ago '05        #312
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
i saw that i actually was on it and was going to do something downstairs so i saved and closed firefox and when i opened it up about 5 minutes later it said the user no longer existed or had been deleted
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #313
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i hope one of yall took a screen shot
 8 years ago '05        #314
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
I was thinking that too ,but the police said yesterday they are looking in to it and are waiting for myspace and the service provider to give them information so they can see what was posted and when
 07-07-2009, 04:32 PM         #315
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it real f.uckin interestin the airwaves and newspapers are centering in on him, yknow the "black man" ... and how it must be more to this story. Nah muhfukkas, homie shouldn't have messed with that ugly Iranian b.itch.
And check how her fam is tryna defend the tramp.
McNail did so much for them youngsters and giving time and money for good things .. and along comes this gold diggin s.lut looking for a free f.uckin ride.
RIP my n*gga.
 07-07-2009, 07:04 PM         #316
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i find it real disrespectful how some of u ppl are talking down on mcnair.....

he made a mistake and paid the ultimate price for it..
 07-07-2009, 07:07 PM         #317
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like ppl sayin mcnair should have been home with his kids...obviously if him and his wife were splitting up and getting a divorce, he has the right to be with whoever he wants.... his kids know he loved them and im sure he spent more time with them then he did with this girl,,no one is perfect, but to say he deserved to die is just retarded, man im still feelin down over this... i guess vince young gotta step up and do work now
 8 years ago '05        #318
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
Look at this! Click on the link and you can hear the track. It talks about the myspace comments from the exboyfriend. Dude is rapping to the Nail In The Coffin beat and remade it and called it Closed Casket it was made in Feb after their break up.The same time that she started dating Mcnair.

has some drawings and description of the condo and an interview with her nephew who is like her brother

Last edited by Cashville2400; 07-07-2009 at 08:05 PM..
 07-08-2009, 03:10 PM         #319
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP)—Police in Nashville are confirming that ex-NFL star Steve McNair’s(notes) 20-year-old girlfriend k!lled him before turning the gun on herself.

They say they may never know what was going through Sahel Kazemi’s mind when she shot McNair in his condominium, but they say it’s clear it was a murder-suicide.

Police earlier had labeled McNair’s death a homicide, but awaited further tests and investigation before saying for sure what happened.

They believe he was asleep on a sofa when Kazemi shot him in the head. She then apparently shot him twice in the chest before shooting him again in the head and then shooting herself.

McNair, a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans most of his career, was shot at a condo he rented with another man. The gun was found underneath Kazemi.

8 years ago '08        #320
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
She shot my n*gga in the head when he was sleep...smfh
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy