Confirmed: Former QB Steve McNair & Mistress Found Shot To Death In Murder-Suicide

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #281
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 157 157
Sahel Kazemi bought gun found at McNair crime scene, police say

By Kate Howard • THE TENNESSEAN • July 6, 2009

The gun recovered at the scene of the deaths of Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi was purchased by Kazemi recently, Metro police have confirmed.
Advertisement

Kazemi, 20, died Saturday of a single gunshot to the head alongside former Titans quarterback McNair, who had two gunshots to the head and two to the chest. The gun was found under Kazemi’s body.

“We believe the pistol recovered from the apartment was purchased by Kazemi,” Metro spokesman Don Aaron said.

Police said the possibility of a murder-suicide is still on the table, but there are several other theories of the crime still possible.

Kazemi’s ex-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, was questioned for several hours by police yesterday. Aaron said he is not a suspect, and there are still no suspects being actively pursued.

“He was cooperative during questioning, then he went on his way,” Aaron said.

Norfleet told The Tennessean on Saturday that he went to police headquarters on his own Saturday, looking for answers on whether the woman he broke up with five months prior was the one who died alongside McNair. He was not questioned that night, but asked to leave his contact information, Aaron said.

“We know Norfleet was a former boyfriend of Kazemi’s, and he obviously had his opinion of the relationship between she and McNair,” Aaron said. “He was a person who needed to be interviewed in detail.”

Aaron said the testing to see if gunshot residue was present on Kazemi’s hands has not yet been completed.

Federal law prohibits anyone under 21 from purchasing a handgun from a licensed dealer.

Kazemi did not have a carry permit; Tennessee requires a person to be 21 to have carry permit.
 8 years ago '05        #282
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
b***h had to have shot him
 07-06-2009, 02:49 PM         #283
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashville2400 said:
b***h had to have shot him
I mean I'd tend to agree, but the whole finding the gun under her thing is bothering me. I'm trying to think how you put the gun to your head, pull the trigger and shoot yourself and the gun would land under you.

You'd think based on the force of the bullet, your body would fall away from the gun and based on the recoil of the gun it would fall at the very least next to you. I mean I know I'm going all CSI on this s**t, but that always seemed fishy to me.
 07-06-2009, 03:00 PM         #284
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im still trying to grasp the situation of this.....its so sad that my fav qb of all time is dead
 8 years ago '05        #285
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I mean I'd tend to agree, but the whole finding the gun under her thing is bothering me. I'm trying to think how you put the gun to your head, pull the trigger and shoot yourself and the gun would land under you.

You'd think based on the force of the bullet, your body would fall away from the gun and based on the recoil of the gun it would fall at the very least next to you. I mean I know I'm going all CSI on this s**t, but that always seemed fishy to me.
There are a lot of things that seem strange. Even in the Q&A today that was just on here with head of Metro Police he said there are a lot of things still strange in the case that they are still looking at. If they were to make a decision just based on the evidence at the condo right now I think they would go with the murder-suicide. They also said they have been checking on the myspace pages of the ex boyfriend friends that were saying R.I.P. 2 days before the bodies were found.They have to wait to see from the ISPs and myspace what was actually put on there. So still a lot of s**t to look at
 07-06-2009, 05:29 PM         #286
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pft is reporting that she bought the gun after the dui. also said her ex was questioned extensively and let go.
 8 years ago '04        #287
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
i think the boyfriend did it.

i remember when this story 1st broke and the f**king media was reporting it like steve mcnair k!lled the girl.the ex boyfriend said some slick s**t about mcnair and he was clearly still trying to get back with the girl.also,she was with dude for 4 years and just dropped homie when air mcnair came along.
 8 years ago '05        #288
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
I Think Its A murder-suicide Since Its HER Gun Now From What The Police Is Saying. She Got Madd I Guess Cause He Wanted To End The Relationship & She Was Madd In Love With The n*gga and Grabs The Pistol and Shot Him and Once He Drop Dead On The Couch and Once She Realize What She Did. She Shot Herself,Them Perisan Chicks Is Emotional Attach To Whoever They f**k With....Trust Me,I Got A Ex Thats Perisan and I Had A Feeling She Was Goin Pull Some Syt Like This.

But That "Ex Boyfriend Did It" Rumor Still Kicks Up & If It Did...Might Of Went Down Like This.

[video - click to view]

07-06-2009, 08:00 PM         #289
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashville2400 said:
There are a lot of things that seem strange. Even in the Q&A today that was just on here with head of Metro Police he said there are a lot of things still strange in the case that they are still looking at. If they were to make a decision just based on the evidence at the condo right now I think they would go with the murder-suicide. They also said they have been checking on the myspace pages of the ex boyfriend friends that were saying R.I.P. 2 days before the bodies were found.They have to wait to see from the ISPs and myspace what was actually put on there. So still a lot of s**t to look at

yea thats kind of strange. i think the bf did.
 07-06-2009, 08:39 PM         #290
shark23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cheating on wife and gets k!lled by a woman your cheating with damn fucced up way to go out.
and why wasnt he at home with his kids?
 8 years ago '07        #291
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
according to you cheating deserves the death penalty

07-06-2009, 08:43 PM         #292
shark23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
according to you cheating deserves the death penalty

8 years ago '05        #293
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
Another case of when your rich, famous, and a celebrity...you shouldn't get married.
 8 years ago '05        #294
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
She was like 16 years his junior too....wasn't even old enough to drink legally

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-06-2009 at 08:46 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #295
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 P. Dedos said:
aint mad at him

play on playa!
play onto death
 8 years ago '06        #296
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
i have no comment on this situation but its DEF Not SMH its jus f**ked up RIP
 8 years ago '07        #297
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70216 70216
that was just stupid of him. 4 kids, a wife. Like really? Stupid move. Can't condone affairs, sorry.
 8 years ago '04        #298
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,890 | Props total: 2021 2021
this s**t is still f**king me up

i wanna know what the f**k happened. this is such a crazy story all around.. honestly sounds like some made up hollywood type of s**t.

man RIP Steve
 8 years ago '08        #299
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
lol

i just noticed the thread starter has "b***h SNATCHER" under his avy

and he's talking about loyalty in relationships lol
 07-06-2009, 09:07 PM         #300
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant cadone it.

f**ked up the b***h was fine. didnt know she was underage. thats extra points for mcnair even tho he still lost. what a dumb b***h. he should have punched her a couple more times like a real playa that didnt give a f**k and maybe hed still be alive and cheating on his wife.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy