Michael Jackson and Vitiligo

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
i think he wanted to look like prince
 8 years ago '05        #42
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
by the way Michael jacksons own doctor Arnold Klein admitted to giving michael procedures and cremes for de-pigmentation........when in reality michael should have gotten a procedure for re-pigementation and thats a fact MPLSallstar, n*gga chose to lighten his entire body instead of darkening his hue to match the rest.....wonder why
 8 years ago '05        #43
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
You obviously avoided my post and responded to another because you knew you have no evidence to support a solid claim.
huh...i answered you...fukk you talking bout stanley, check post 47
 07-07-2009, 08:46 PM         #44
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if I had vitiglo.....why would i bleach my entire skin when i can get the actual splotches darkened to match the rest of me...its not like he didnt have the money, so instead of tanning the splotches he chose to whiten his entire body......right......cool dude
He bleached his skin because that was his decision... If you had his condition, you would've darkened the splotches, well that's you. You're not MJ, MJ decided to bleach it, what's your issue with it?

The ability to restore to color to discolored portions of skin caused by vitiligo depends on many things. Some of which we may not know about Michael Jackson, such as when this disease first started to affect him. In order to restore color with medications, treatment has to start early in the disease.

If more than 50 percent of his body was covered with splotches (We don't know exactly how much) then depigmentation (turning the skin white) may have been his only option.
 07-07-2009, 08:47 PM         #45
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way Michael jacksons own doctor Arnold Klein admitted to giving michael procedures and cremes for de-pigmentation........
I know this, but it doesn't necessarily support your he "didn't want to be black" a.ssumption.
 8 years ago '05        #46
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
He bleached his skin because that was his decision... If you had his condition, you would've darkened the splotches, well that's you. You're not MJ, MJ decided to bleach it, what's your issue with it?
nothing....imo....he has the right the bleach his skin, if the n*gga wanted to be blue he could hop in blue mahic ink for all i care, my problem is people like MLPSallstar who dikkride blindly and say that his condition turned him white...no his condition gave him a few splotches, he had the choice to darken the splotches to match his original skin color, or go in another direction and whiten his body layer by layer by layer till he get to the level of white he's happy with

nothing wrong with that, just stop faking the funk.....atleast you understand he bleached his skin mothafukkas keep bringing up Vitiligo, no that disorder didnt do that to him, he had lupus and vitiligo that caused splotches.......not large legions of splotches just splotches......he chose to whiten himself, his doctor said it, his friends said it...its on record...MPLSallstar......its fact...its not hearsay
 8 years ago '05        #47
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1667 1667
Who cares if MJ wanted to whiten himself, I can understand why. I don't want no splotches like that on me, rather choose one damn colour to represent my face. And for real, MJ's dead, let the man rest.
 07-07-2009, 09:18 PM         #48
latriceh6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
I dunno if i could believe this. He was clearly suffering from body dismorphia and any pic can be photoshopped. Unless I can see an authentic pic other then some randomness on youtube....

Not that it should matter what he did to his skin. Like I said he had body dismorphia most likely triggered by hardships in his childhood so it was more along the lines he was never happy with what he looked like rather then being not happy to be black.

Ive heard micheal lie numerous times in interviews and show a lot of ignorance. The worst was when he tried to say one of his kids had a black mom....when they're all clearly white with blonde hair.

That guy may have been a musical genious but he sure didnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to other things. Almost the exact opposite.

no vitiligo whatsoever ,bull
 8 years ago '05        #49
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Like predicted none of these are facts
right....cause michael jackson's personal doctor cant be trusted lol, stop dikkriding
 07-07-2009, 11:14 PM         #50
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the people that are saying that Mike didn't like his own people.... f**k YOU!!!

Mike was proud of being black and even though he f**k with white females, he still got love for black females too. What do this females in videos like Thriller, Rock my World or Do you Remember have in common? Exactly my f**king point.

In addition, back in the 70s and throughout his career he talk about race issues but on a different level than most artist.

He never denied his black roots but instead tried to unite people of all races to get alone together. And you know what??? He did that with his music and it prove that it work after he died. You don't know the many white people that actually cried because he was gone and that shows that not only did it work, but that's the realest s**t that anyone can do.

The only thing that you can accuse Michael is that he hated himself, because others implanted those thoughts into his head for many years. Hello!!!! It's called low self esteem and Michael outside of the stage and in his personal life suffer through that.

Plus he had a admiration for Peter Pan, who else do you think he wanted to look like?

Michael was a proud black man and to call him a g.o.a.t. is not enough of a word to describe the greatness that he brought to this planet.

Michael we love you and rest in peace.

We will never forget you and keep rockin our world in Heaven.
 07-27-2009, 01:24 AM         #51
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is a clear picture of Michael Jackson's vitiligo for all u haters thinking he wanted to be white.

[pic - click to view]

07-27-2009, 01:27 AM         #52
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For u haters thinking he didnt like black women, here is a chick he dated in the late 1970's and an interview from 2007 about her and Mj's relationship.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Zo1987; 07-27-2009 at 01:29 AM..
 07-27-2009, 01:44 AM         #53
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

and another pic
 07-27-2009, 01:58 AM         #54
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:

and another pic
damn dude you're holding down Mike, i agree with you though i believe he had the disease and never once questioned him, it still k!lls me today to say R.I.P. Mike
 07-27-2009, 02:12 AM         #55
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
damn dude you're holding down Mike, i agree with you though i believe he had the disease and never once questioned him, it still k!lls me today to say R.I.P. Mike
yeah man, there were no clear pics of him with the disease in this thread and believe it not alot of people have never seen these pics before. I just came across them in another forum a couple of hours ago. Besides people need to use common sense. Though Michael Jackson was world renowned, he was still very shy. You can tell it by the way he talks. Why would he completely change his complexion for malice towards his skin complexion? He didnt want the negative attention but it was given to him anyway. I just want people to leave the guy alone. R.I.P. MJ
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy