Michael Jackson and Vitiligo

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 1991 1991
yo i hadt seen mj pic in a while but yo dude is kinda wired in that interview.. but i cah see what he sayin if its true
 07-04-2009, 01:28 AM         #22
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did he change his face? ... picture a white guy with all black features.. It don't look rite.. If u gotta change your skin color to white u might as well change your features to go with it..
 07-04-2009, 02:53 AM         #23
Anding3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he either wore wigs or had hairplugs. everybody keeps forgetting about the accident he had in the pepsi commercial when his hair got caught on fire.
 8 years ago '04        #24
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
 Kidd Vicious said:
Why did he change his face? ... picture a white guy with all black features.. It don't look rite.. If u gotta change your skin color to white u might as well change your features to go with it..
I thought about that too... he wouldve looked like Drake
 07-04-2009, 04:36 AM         #25
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
I dunno if i could believe this. He was clearly suffering from body dismorphia and any pic can be photoshopped. Unless I can see an authentic pic other then some randomness on youtube....

Not that it should matter what he did to his skin. Like I said he had body dismorphia most likely triggered by hardships in his childhood so it was more along the lines he was never happy with what he looked like rather then being not happy to be black.

Ive heard micheal lie numerous times in interviews and show a lot of ignorance. The worst was when he tried to say one of his kids had a black mom....when they're all clearly white with blonde hair.

That guy may have been a musical genious but he sure didnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed when it came to other things. Almost the exact opposite.
People have been saying Mike was pretty smart at using the media, but it backfired on his a.ss. But people have come forward in the past week saying the hyperbolic chamber pic or whatever was set up by him and his marketing team and the story of him trying to buy the elephant man's bones were all intentional to make himself a mystery to the public, and you see how well it worked. Too good in fact. All his family constantly talks about how a lot of that stuff was just ridiculous rumors but even they never even knew what was true and what wasn't.

Even John Landis said the other day that in the Thriller days they would go out to get lunch or something and instead of just going out with a hood on or something and being inconspicuous as they went down the street he would take 15 minutes to put on the satin doctor's mask, the black fedora, and a small cape. Landis said he would laugh but that was just Michael.

Part of me really thinks that Mike intended to make himself into the greatest most mythic performer in history, you see how he dedicated himself, studying those that came before and improving on what worked for them. The more I listen to these people come out about him now the more I get the sense that he may have been planning this for years.

I mean he will never be forgotten. A small little black boy morphs into this weird bleach white effeminate boy-man, but his talent and impact on Earth is undeniable. He did everything bigger and better than anyone. Did he or didn't he molest those kids. Are the kids his. Why did he suddenly die? Was he on drugs? Did the doctor's enable it? We are so fascinated with his life, just look at the media. This man is everywhere. Part of me thinks that Mike was setting himself up all these years to become the ultimate tragic unforgettable figure.

I mean know we're watching vids of his rehearsals saying look how healthy he looked, why did he die? Look how it all slowly unfolded. We're never going to stop talking about Mike, and he went out on a note where the majority of people saw he was about to come back and blow it out of the water, but he just suddenly tragically died.

He may have just did this s**t intentionally. Take himself out, on the cusp of returning to glory, but in his death he's become even bigger than he already was.

We will always question his life. Mike was smart, all these people talk about how he knew he was going to be huge. From leaving the Jackson 5, to making Thriller. I've seen about 3 people come out so far and say Mike knew that Thriller was going to be huge. It wasn't a surprise, he knew it. Just look how he carried himself.

...........Its possible man................but I'm f**kin high as f**k right now so its also possibly bulls**t.
 07-04-2009, 04:39 AM         #26
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No person that doesn't want to be black, talks about MLK in their music, spends millions helping Africa and underprivileged urban black kids. Donates to the United Negro College Fund and the like. Makes a song like They Don't Really Care About Us or Black or White.

You don't celebrate James Brown or give your kids to your black mom let alone Diana Ross if you don't want to be a.ssociated with black people.
 07-04-2009, 10:35 AM         #27
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anding3 said:
he either wore wigs or had hairplugs. everybody keeps forgetting about the accident he had in the pepsi commercial when his hair got caught on fire.

exactly!!! he had 3rd degree burns to his head from that commercial. hair doesn't grow back from 3rd degree burns. he was bald and to dude that said he wasn't, look at your avy. you changed it from max b to micheal and in that pic he's wearing a wig.
 8 years ago '05        #28
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
No person that doesn't want to be black, talks about MLK in their music, spends millions helping Africa and underprivileged urban black kids. Donates to the United Negro College Fund and the like. Makes a song like They Don't Really Care About Us or Black or White.

You don't celebrate James Brown or give your kids to your black mom let alone Diana Ross if you don't want to be a.ssociated with black people.

no person that wants to be black..best friends are elizabeth taylor ANd liza manelli...and a chimp named bubbles.
 8 years ago '06        #29
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 1169 1169
 magatsu said:
People have been saying Mike was pretty smart at using the media, but it backfired on his a.ss. But people have come forward in the past week saying the hyperbolic chamber pic or whatever was set up by him and his marketing team and the story of him trying to buy the elephant man's bones were all intentional to make himself a mystery to the public, and you see how well it worked. Too good in fact. All his family constantly talks about how a lot of that stuff was just ridiculous rumors but even they never even knew what was true and what wasn't.

Even John Landis said the other day that in the Thriller days they would go out to get lunch or something and instead of just going out with a hood on or something and being inconspicuous as they went down the street he would take 15 minutes to put on the satin doctor's mask, the black fedora, and a small cape. Landis said he would laugh but that was just Michael.

Part of me really thinks that Mike intended to make himself into the greatest most mythic performer in history, you see how he dedicated himself, studying those that came before and improving on what worked for them. The more I listen to these people come out about him now the more I get the sense that he may have been planning this for years.

I mean he will never be forgotten. A small little black boy morphs into this weird bleach white effeminate boy-man, but his talent and impact on Earth is undeniable. He did everything bigger and better than anyone. Did he or didn't he molest those kids. Are the kids his. Why did he suddenly die? Was he on drugs? Did the doctor's enable it? We are so fascinated with his life, just look at the media. This man is everywhere. Part of me thinks that Mike was setting himself up all these years to become the ultimate tragic unforgettable figure.

I mean know we're watching vids of his rehearsals saying look how healthy he looked, why did he die? Look how it all slowly unfolded. We're never going to stop talking about Mike, and he went out on a note where the majority of people saw he was about to come back and blow it out of the water, but he just suddenly tragically died.

He may have just did this s**t intentionally. Take himself out, on the cusp of returning to glory, but in his death he's become even bigger than he already was.

We will always question his life. Mike was smart, all these people talk about how he knew he was going to be huge. From leaving the Jackson 5, to making Thriller. I've seen about 3 people come out so far and say Mike knew that Thriller was going to be huge. It wasn't a surprise, he knew it. Just look how he carried himself.

...........Its possible man................but I'm f**kin high as f**k right now so its also possibly bulls**t.
Wow...your giving him way too much credit. No, he wasn't smart. Ive watched countless interviews with this guy and hes far from intelligent And he didn't have a clue what to do when it came to managing his money either. Sleeping with little boys cost him millions of dollars. Did he learn after the first time? A god dam amusement park where it all took place cost him 10 million a year just to maintain and keep running, let alone the cost to make it. He was in debt big time. The huge "comeback" concerts were most likely just to pay off his debt. He thought like a genius when it came to music but like a child when it came to everything else.

Ill agree to an extent that he purposely did certain things for attention (the mask, hanging his kid off balcony, etc) but in the end there were all stupid and backfired on him big time. Someone with half a brain could have told him that. His own people working for him even did. He just made himself look like a freak...a very odd individual. Nothing that worked in his favor or would have even seemed like an intelligent think to do beforehand.

In the end he caused his own self destruction and it wasn't intentional. And these sequences leading up to his death and beyond were not planned. That's just ludicrous to make such an a.ssumption. After thriller this man was a superstar unlike any. No matter what he did, anything afterwards would have been huge. And that's exactly what we saw.

A lot of your thread seems to be coming from a biased perspective and not really factual to be honest. Basically it comes down to Jackson being a genius when it came to performing but otherwise he was not very smart at all. And its very hard to debunk that. You can say this and that but in this end his actions and interviews say it all.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 07-04-2009 at 11:17 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #30
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
 magatsu said:

its all part of your personal image..ever seen nba cares....all dat s**t is set up by some dudes with suits n charts. and your mom is your mom.
 07-05-2009, 01:06 AM         #31
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no person that wants to be black..best friends are elizabeth taylor ANd liza manelli...and a chimp named bubbles.
That's just ignorant... So what does a person who wants to be black have to do? Gang bang? k!ll people, rap, play basketball? Abuse welfare? Smoke weed? Have babies left and right without supporting them? Hey, as a dude after going through depigmentation, Michael was more black than the most hardcore rapper...

You don't celebrate James Brown or give your kids to your black mom let alone Diana Ross if you don't want to be a.ssociated with black people
 8 years ago '05        #32
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
he was in a lose lose situation, think about if he just let the vitiligo run wild and have all his spots looking crazy, in videos, tv - etc. you would still come with the wacko jacko s**t because of his appearance.
 8 years ago '04        #33
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
 Angry_Black_757 said:
he was in a lose lose situation, think about if he just let the vitiligo run wild and have all his spots looking crazy, in videos, tv - etc. you would still come with the wacko jacko s**t because of his appearance.
exactly
 07-06-2009, 06:40 PM         #34
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Him wanting to be white has NOTHING to do with him wanting or not wanting to a.ssociate with black people. What you said is irrelevant.

He was a charitable person, so what if he gave to Africa? You know how many white people give to Africa? Support MLK's movement? That means nothing just that he's a good Samaritan.

Plus his skin condition doesn't explain his multiple plastic surgeries. He was a wacko before he turned white.
 8 years ago '05        #35
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4689 4689
n*ggas stay in denial...did he have it...sure...was he getting bleach peekls ....yes.....what he had comes in splotches what he did was whiten his ENTIRE body, according to him.........n*gga didnt even want black kids
 8 years ago '05        #36
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 magatsu said:

n*gga theres WHITE people who do this and MORE, so shut the fukk up, i guess Bill gates, brad Pitt, Harry Connich Jr, and Sean Penn all want to be black....shut the fukk up

n*gga had WHITE KIDS.....n*gga touched WHITE BOYS......negro please
 07-07-2009, 08:21 PM         #37
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas stay in denial...did he have it...sure...was he getting bleach peekls ....yes.....what he had comes in splotches what he did was whiten his ENTIRE body, according to him.........n*gga didnt even want black kids
Have you seen a black mothaf**ker with white splotches all over his face and body? It wouldn't be a very nice sight... s**t, If I had vitiligo, I'd bleach my whole skin also...
 8 years ago '05        #38
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Where is your proof for any of this? Or are you going off of "what SO AND SO had said" bull s**t?

If its the latter, its probably best for you to stick with what is actually true.

JayOne of Double-Threat
his personal friends said that he was doing these procedures.........the disease people claim micahel have SDONT COVER YOUR ENTIRE BODY, not even in the most sever case does it affect the entire skin, only in splotches.......not entire regions, plus his doctor admitted to it

unless your saying you knew more then his friends and his doctor about michael

Last edited by youngvito18; 07-07-2009 at 08:36 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #39
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Have you seen a black mothaf**ker with white splotches all over his face and body? It wouldn't be a very nice sight... s**t, If I had vitiligo, I'd bleach my whole skin also...
if I had vitiglo.....why would i bleach my entire skin when i can get the actual splotches darkened to match the rest of me...its not like he didnt have the money, so instead of tanning the splotches he chose to whiten his entire body......right......cool dude
 8 years ago '05        #40
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,189 | Props total: 15710 15710
Ya'll really need to let this man rest.....who cares what he did with those kids, his skin, or whatever while he was alive. He's dead now, so it really doesn't matter anymore....does it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy